Going Downtown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure. I need to look at the menu. I need to get out too. May I come with you George?" Betty asked. She was hugging me. She was loving spending time with a man who valued her. Her husband Frank did not.

"You just did 'come' with me! Ha! Bad joke. Sure. Why don't we all go? That new Chinese buffet downtown is all you can eat, and the food is pretty decent. My treat." I said.

"So then let's go downtown my darling!" My wife agreed without any argument. We must be in the Twilight Zone.

So the girls got dressed in only forty minutes. They both looked great as far as I was concerned. That's got to be some sort of speed record for women going to a restaurant. I just put on my running shorts and tee shirt, and went commando. In the car the girls took turns fondling me through the leg hole, giggling as I got hard! They were having a grand old time. Betty actually got my cock deep in her mouth as we drove! I had to stop her before I killed us, as I could not concentrate on my driving with my dick pushing on her tonsils. She pouted like a five year old. She had an oral fixation, something men only dream their women will contract! She wanted to suck my cock in the worst way!

We drove downtown and found the nice new Chinese Buffet. It had an elaborate Koi pond right in the foyer. The place looked great, and smelled heavenly! We were seated right next to two of my wife's friends, Donna Maxwell, and Iris Dumbosky and the girls screamed and giggled like nine-year-olds. We immediately moved to their table. I couldn't keep up with the five instant SIMULTANEOUS conversations going on all at once. Jesus, I can barely keep up with ONE conversation! My girls were going on and on about ME, what a great pussy eater I was, how lovely my love pole was. I ignored their crazy sex conversation about me. I'd never live up to all that hype! Men tell fish stories, and women tell big dick stories, but it still winds up with two hands held apart, and someone lying something like this, "It was this big!" To oohs and ahhs! The girls were all giggling and laughing like crazy.

"George, are you really that big?" Iris asked me. Iris was short and seemingly heavy set, but that was deceiving. Iris had massive tits and a big fat ass, but only a twenty-six-inch waist! In other words, the woman was all tits and ass! In reality she had a perfect hourglass shape. I had seen her in our swimming pool, and I thought she was super-sexy. She had a very beautiful face, with bee-stung lips. She had raised six fine kids, all through college, all with their own families now. Her poor husband passed away two years ago, from a massive coronary, allegedly during the act! Not a bad way to go I guess, doing something you enjoy. She was a lovely, nice person. I liked her very much.

"Naw, Gladys loves to exaggerate. She just confused the terms. She keeps saying nine and a half inches, but she really means nine and a half centimeters!" I quipped. I felt a delicate hand in my lap, and realized that Iris was already touching my dick outside my pants. My cock sprang to attention from her delightful caresses. This woman knew her way around a dick.

"Holly shit! Is that thing real? My goodness George. Gladys was not lying at all. If anything, you feel bigger than she described! Gladys, may I take a look? PLEASE!" She did not bother to ask me.

"Sure, go ahead, but don't embarrass my hubby! Just make it quick." Gladys told her.

"I want to see too!" Donna was on the other side of me and suddenly several hands were working on my dick. They were sneaking up my leg hole and stroking my now hard cock. Donna disappeared under the table and I felt a wet mouth on my cockhead. Donna was taking liberties! Nice feeling liberties! She was using my cock for a toothbrush.

"No, no, no Donna. You gotta get permission from the boss before any cocksucking goes on. That does feel very nice, but I'm married. Ask Gladys first." Just then the pretty oriental woman came around asking for our drink order. She noticed Donna's head in my lap.

"Hey, you can't do any of that in the-... WOW IS THAT REAL? May I touch it?" The oriental woman was about thirty-five, but hard to tell, because of her absolutely flawless face and skin. She may have been older. She reached into my lap, and now another hand was playing with me! Her eyes were locked on my dick.

"Gladys, may I PLEASE suck him?" Donna's voice from under the table and all the girls were giggling. Donna had been a trophy wife, up until her husband got his secretary pregnant with twins and they divorced. She got a very nice settlement, with the house and a big check, and a good monthly check as well. She was not allowed to disclose the terms, but she drove a Mercedes, and had a BMW as a beater car! Her two grown children had families of their own. Donna wanted to suck my dick in the worst way!

"Why don't you both go to the family bathroom? It has a lock on the door. Just keep it quiet! Or I'll get fired, and you guys will get thrown out." said Kim, the waitress. I read it on her nametag. She had no trace of oriental accent.

"Where are you from Kim?" I asked her.

"New Jersey. Why? Raised in Paramus." Kim replied.

"Perfect speech, no accent!" I said.

"Yeah, everyone expects a Chinese accent. Sorry, I try better!" she went into a Chinese-like accent. We all laughed.

"Honey, why don't you go to the bathroom like Kim suggested?" Gladys gave me the eye. She wanted this. Ok, I would do it for her.

"I'll take George to to bathroom and you girls can come in one at a time to check him out," my wife told them, giving the girls a look.

"May I please see too?" Kim asked my wife. Nobody asked me! Oh well. Women. Try to understand them. I dare you.

"Sure, but we gotta make it fast, before someone notices my husband has a log in front there." Kim was on the ball, she took off her small apron and put it on me. It wasn't perfect, but at least my dick wasn't hanging out. My wife and I stood up and she got in front of me, and we made our way to the family bathroom. Unfortunately for me, it was occupied. A minute went by and a mom and her little boy exited, and she looked at my groin.

Her eyes got big. "Oh my goodness!" she said. My wife and I were already going into the bathroom. Gladys sank to her knees and started to suck me hard. There was a knock on the door. We let in Kim, who also was on her knees in a flash. She and Gladys sucked on either side of the dick. It was like heaven, a double blow job!

"You get to fuck this monster every day? Wow. Need any help?" Kim asked my wife.

"Yes actually, I do. Put your phone info in my phone here. When you can, text me what days and times you can help out. My pussy needs a break now and then. I would like to lick out his sperm out of you at the end. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. Hell, I would like to lick you out a little too if you don't mind. I mean fair is fair. And I, um... I like girls too! But not as much as dick. I do really like your hubby's cock. Nice and thick. I would love to fuck him here and now, but I need this job. I just got divorced and things are not good. I'm staying with my sister, and her five kids, and my brother in law wants to ball me for the rent. I gotta get out of there!" poor Kim explained.

"Come stay with us! You won't have to ball my husband for the rent."

"No, no. That's the big difference. I am pretty sure I WANT TO BALL YOUR STUD for the rent. Damn! May I move in tonight after my shift? I don't want to be any trouble. Ohmygod I'm so wet thinking about it. Can I put him in me for just a sec? His dick feels so good." Kim was playing with my dick.

"Ok, but you have to make it quick, or you'll get in trouble for sure. Bend over the counter. Let me check if you are wet enough to take him." My wife was playing with Kims pussy. Gladys licked her slit up and down, and that got a shiver from Kim. I got behind Kim and my wife aimed my dick into Kim's surprisingly big cunt hole. Kim was so small, but she had a fairly big plump pussy. I still stretched her out. She groaned. She had a clamp-down climax just from the entry! I fucked her slowly, but she wanted it hard and fast! She pushed back almost violently and we were off to the races. She came every single minute, like a damn stopwatch, and I loved her incredible intensity.

She had a big orgasm and she just stopped. "Ohmygod that was good. I gotta stop or I'll fuck you all damn day! Thank you, so much! George, can you help me move my things later? I am afraid of my brother in law, he is so mean to me, but you are huge and he won't bother you." Kim asked me. She was pulling off me with a "POP" from her pussy.

"Sure, I'll bring the SUV. Unless you need a truck?" I asked her.

BANG, BANG, BANG! Uh-oh, the jig was up. My wife opened the door and the older Chinese woman stormed in... And froze as she saw my cock! She immediately got on her knees and stared directly at my meat. The woman was drooling. It was like she never saw a dick like mine.

"Kim, get your ass back to work. I'll take care of this lovely dick!- l mean lovely guests!" She had my cockhead in her mouth in a split second. She was trying to get it all in her throat.

"Hey, you have to ask my wife first! Or we will both be in trouble!" I told the sucking woman. Her name tag said "Lei". How appropriate. She did not want to stop.

"My name is Lei. My husband left me and went home to China. May I please borrow your husband for five minutes?" Lei asked my wife.

"You're not going to fire Kim are you?" I asked. "I asked Kim to fuck me." I lied. I wanted to save Kim's job if I could.

"No, not if you let me have a turn! Please? It's been so long for me. And your husband is so...big. I... I have a big yindao...I mean vagina. I have given my husband ten children over the years. Your husband would fit, if you know what I mean? Please, I beg of you!" She wanted me so bad. She pleaded with Gladys.

"No harm to Kim?" Gladys asked her. She was looking out for Kim same as me.

"After this...I may give her a raise! Talk about good customer service!"

Both women were all giggles.

"Let me help you with your dress. My goodness it's so beautiful!" My wife looked at the stylish wrap dress Lei was wearing. It looked very fancy and super expensive to me.

"It's real Chinese silk. It's very expensive, but I love it." Lei explained.

"Lei, I have to make sure you are wet enough." my wife pulled down the woman's expensive-looking panties. They looked like fine silk too. They were soaked. I could smell Lei's arousal from three feet away. She was more than ready. My wife was licking her pussy from the front as Lei held Gladys' head. She just wanted to taste the woman's pussy. Lei was going nuts!

"I am very ready." Lei announced. Gladys spun around and sucked my cock back to full hardness. Lei bent over the counter. She looked over her shoulder in the woman's universal look that said one thing only. FUCK ME! It did not need any translation at all. I stepped up and Gladys aimed my cock at the super hot Chinese cunt. She had wisps of grey pubic hair, but hardly any. She must shave. Her pussy was not big at all, in fact it took a bit of muscle and her pushing back, but once she opened up, I pushed all the way in, stretching out her cunt as I entered her. I felt her shudder. My wife was kissing her so she would not scream, but she did moan as I felt her cervix on my cockhead. She was "rippling", for lack of a better word. Her cunt was very talented and I started to fuck her slow and easy. Well it seems these two Chinese women were both speed freaks, as she pushed back and forth at high speed. She almost SLAMMED me into her cervix, which I always thought was painful, but I think she must have enjoyed it because she kept doing it to herself, again and again, hard and fast, and as deep as it would go! Then suddenly she had an earthquake of an orgasm, spraying her cunt juice all over my wife's face. My darling wife had been tongueing her clit, as I fucked the lovely Chinese woman. She had one hell of an orgasm. Someone was knocking at the door again. My wife and Lei quickly got her put back together, just a little bit wetter! I suddenly realized that my wife had come as well, twiddling her own love button as she helped the two women come! Dirty girl! Lei took my cell in hand and put in her number. She then kissed me and thanked me. She was out the door, and in came Donna and Iris, beaming at me. They both got in front of me and another nice double blowjob commenced. What a great day!

Donna wound up riding on my face, while Iris took my cock in her extraordinarily tight coochie. My wife was sucking on one of her huge tits, as Donna sucked on the other. Iris came so hard, I thought she was having a seizure. She passed out for a minute. The girls quickly changed places and Donna rode me like a bucking bronc, coming several times. I had had enough! I came inside the trophy wife like a geyser of sperm, and Donna lost it, coming with me and screaming. My wife put her hand over her mouth, but the damage was done. There was a loud knocking on the door again.

We all got redressed in lightning quick time, I picked up Donna and we all left the bathroom, stinking of sex.

"What happened?" some guy with a white lab coat asked us.

"I think she broke her ankle!" I was making it up as we went along.

"I'm fine!" Donna said. "Please can we just finish eating, please?"

"May I have a look? I am a doctor." the doctor examined her ankle and foot. He must have smelled the sex. We reeked of sperm and women's sex juice.

"I just twisted it. I'm fine, really." Donna told the doc. He was lovingly checking her ankle and his hand went up the back of her sexy leg. Donna moaned.

"It's not broken. I think you may have sprained it. How high-heeled are those shoes?" the doc asked. Donna had stilettos on.

"Well I don't know. Maybe six inches? I love them. They're sexy." Donna justified her shoes.

"Yeah they are great until you break an ankle. I think you just sprained it. You, big guy. Can you carry her?" he asked me.

"I'm George. Sure, she weighs next to nothing." I could carry her with one arm if I had to. She was very light.

"My advice is you carry her wherever she needs to go. And get her home and elevate her foot. Use ice, but only for fifteen minutes or so, twice an hour! Keep that leg up. If you have an ace bandage, that might help too, but not too tight. If you rub her foot, be gentle about it." He looked at me. He knew. He had a bit of a smile.

"Thanks doctor. What do we owe you? How about lunch on me?" I asked.

"Thank you, that's very nice. Take good care of that pretty lady. Here's my card." he handed it to Donna. "Call me." Donna was happy as could be. A doctor was interested in her. And she just got laid. And I was going to carry her around. She was in heaven.

We finished the delicious lunch and went to the car. I carried Donna. She kissed me. "Well I can't drive," she said with a smirk. She held me closer. I could smell her hot and wet excitement. Donna was ready to fuck. Damn, seems like she's always ready to fuck!

"Donna, it was a fake injury." I said.

"I want to come home with you and Gladys. You are coming back to pick up Kim anyway, right? You can drop me at my car then, ok? please?" she begged and jumped into my arms. Donna wanted more of my dick, that was pretty obvious.

"Gladys-" I started.

"Bring her. Betty wants you in the back seat, George. Donna can drive. I want to watch." my darling wife had a plan.

"Damn. I gotta drive? I was going to have my way with him on the drive home." Donna said with some sorrow.

"Poor Betty didn't get any at the restaurant. It is her turn! And you Donna? What a screamer!" my wife was a bit irked.

"Sorry about that. Your husband gave me a huge come. He filled me up too! Oh fuck yeah, that was so nice. Thank you Gladys. Thank you George." She was appreciative.

I got in the back seat, and Donna drove us. We weren't a hundred feet and Betty had her mouth on my cock. Her head was a blur as she bobbed up and down. The woman lived to suck cock!

"Betty, take it easy! You're going to scramble your brains like that! Savor it. Look me in my eyes as you suck my dick!" Betty looked at me with an expression of pure LUST.

"I want your cum George. I want you to come in my mouth, please. That feels nice Gladys, thank you." Gladys was fingering Betty as she fellated me. I think my wife was putting four fingers into Betty's sopping wet snatch. Gladys was watching the whole thing with rapt fascination. Donna was watching in the rearview mirror. She almost hit the guy in front of us!

"Eyes on the road there Donna. Get us home safe please." I said. "Where is Iris?" I asked.

"Ohmygod, I forgot about Iris! She's gonna kill me!" just then a cell phone rang.

"I am so sorry Iris. I just plain forgot about you... I did WHAT! No way! Well, can you drive my car... Right behind me? And you have Kim too? Iris, you are the best. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll see you at Georges's house. You are a lifesaver." Donna thanked Iris on the phone. I was fucking Betty as hard and fast as humanly possible, because that's how she wanted it.

"I was so worried about this huge cock I know, I forgot about Iris. I can't believe I did that! I also left my keys in the car. I must be losing my mind! Anyway, Iris took Kim to get her stuff before her mean brother-in-law gets home. They got almost all of it. She's on her way to your house, George, with Kim. Dammit! I was hoping for some more time with George inside me. Now five women will want to fuck him." She was glum.

"Donna, why are you so worried?" Gladys asked her.

"My ex-husband could only fuck me twice a day. How many women has George already fucked today?" I was fucking Betty to come after come and she was loving it. Her head was flung back as she orgasmed.

"Don't fret donna. George is a wild animal. He's fucking the shit out of Betty right now. How many times did you come, Betty?"

"I dunno. Lost count. Seven or eight times at least. I need a breather George. Donna, Gladys, one of you girls take over fucking him please."

"Gladys, would you drive please? I want to jump on his dick." Donna said immediately. Donna is such a horny toad. ⁰

"Then I can't watch him fuck. No way!" Gladys replied. That was a definite deal breaker for Gladys.

"I can video it with your phone, then we can watch it, and jill-off to it!" Donna was such a dirty slut! "Please? I'll lick your pussy at the house. I'm begging. I want to feel him inside me again.

"Ok, but it better be a good video, and you better do a good job on my pussy!" Gladys told Donna.

The girls pulled over and made the switch. Gladys behind the wheel, Betty up front still recovering, and Donna trying to fuck me to death in the back seat. Donna had the loosest pussy of all the girls, but she sure loved to fuck. Betty was out like a light. But the cell phone was in one of those fancy holders as it videod Donna going up and down on my hard dick. She was having a great time. She seemed to like my penis.

"YesyesYES! Ugh. Coming, oh fuck me. Gladys, do you have any anal lube?"she looked at Gladys in the rear view mirror.

"What are you going to do?" my wife asked her. Like she did not know.

"You know what I like, Gladys."

"Donna! He'll split you in two!"

"Who wants to live forever? I want that monster up my ass." Donna was begging me to give her some back door action, and she was calmly discussing it with my wife. I felt like I was in the twilight zone.

"Well you better hurry, we are almost home!" my wife reminded her.

"George! Fuck my ass. Ram that meat pole up my asshole. Come on, do it! I need you in my ass nooowwww!" I pushed in just the cockhead into her sphincter. She screamed. But she didn't stop.

"Damn Donna, I don't know if I can get it all in your tiny little rosebud. I might hurt you." I did not want to hurt this woman who might have real feelings for me.