Going Downtown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it George, I'm lubed up and ready to go! just shove that big fat bastard into my behind. I can take it!" I pushed hard, and I was deep in her rectum! It was so damn tight, I knew I was going to come pretty quickly. She screamed as she ground down on me. She was ENJOYING my dick in her butt. She was shaking like she was excited and about to come.

"I'm going to come!" I yelped. Damn, she was so tight!

"Me too!" Donna replied. We both orgasmed very hard. I shot ten full times into her butt. She turned and kissed me, "I love you George. I know that you belong to Gladys, but I can't help myself. I'll lick Gladys 'till she screams to get a shot at you. I hope you have a little feeling for me. I know that you love Gladys, I love her too. Thank you for a wonderful time today George. God, I just got done, and I want to suck your dick some more. I'm a glutton for you George. I can't get enough of you." she was crying as she kissed me. Then true to her word she suck-cleaned me with her mouth, right out of her behind!

We pulled into the garage and all went inside.

"Who wants a drink? I have Margaritas, I have whisky sours, I have a bottle of bubbly from new year's eve. Or red wine" I asked

"Red", "Red", "Can you make a Cosmo?"

"Donna, you live to be difficult, don't you? I'm not sure, but I will try. This isn't 'sex in the city' you know." I had to look up a cosmo in the bar book. That girl had extremely expensive tastes.

"Pretty good sex in a downtown Chinese restaurant though, huh? Oh yeah George, you were wonderful!" Donna spoke in happy terms.

Betty was looking glum. Gladys saw it immediately and asked her what was wrong.

"Your husband has made me see what a lousy husband I married. I have never had so much fun, and so, so many heart-stopping orgasms as I have had with George and you. I want to sleep in your bed either in between the two of you, or holding the two of you. And I mean permanently. I'm debating in my mind if I should divorce Frank or just come over here whenever I need you or your husband. Frank makes me feel less important than a fish. He will never, ever change. It's who he is. I have no evidence, but I feel he is with some other woman, maybe she's a mermaid, maybe she's a tuna fish, but she isn't me. If I kick Frank to the curb, will you take me in? I need to know if George has any feelings for me at all... Because, I love him. That sounds insane, but I have suppressed my feelings for him because of Frank, and because of you, Gladys. I love you too Gladys, and... I want you and me to have sex, both with the stallion and without him too. There, I said it. I am so frightened that you will just drop me like the dumb bitch I am, but I am being honest about my feelings now!

"Okay, well, that's a lot to process. Do you still have feelings for your husband Frank? I can't speak for my husband, but I am finally coming to grips with my um... bi-sexuality. The fact is, I have loved you for many years, Betty. I was afraid that you would reject me! Betty, I want to hug you and kiss you, and yes, I want to suck your delicious cunt. Are you going to reject me? I also have real feelings for the other girls. Can you accept me for the crazy cuckquean that I am? I'll never stop loving my husband, but I think sharing his magnificence, his sexiness, his big heart, and his big dick of course...I think I will enjoy that very much!" Gladys told Betty, with me right there being quiet as usual.

"Gladys, are you going to leave me for these wonderful women? I can see it on your face that you love them, but to what extent, that I don't know," I asked her. I wasn't worried, just a bit, well, concerned.

"NEVER. I belong to you, my darling husband. I just can't keep up with your needs. Every one of these women would likely die for you-"

"-I would George-" Betty responded quickly.

"-I would die for you George. Hell, I would kill for you. But I won't ever take Gladys away from you!" Donna spoke.

"Exactly. So the big question is... George, do you have the slightest feelings for me?" Betty asked me.

"And/or me? And don't forget Iris. She's the kindest one of the bunch, except maybe for Gladys here."Donna spoke in ernest.

"Yes, I have feelings for each of you. I'm not leaving my darling crazy wife. It sounds like you have feelings for her too? So Betty, you have to work out what to do with Frank. Do you really want to know? We can put him under secret surveillance. I have security guys who moonlight as private eyes, if you need to know for sure. I don't know. I don't think Frank is doing anything sexual like that. I think he's obsessed with fishing. Why he is so crazy about fishing is beyond me, but he really is nuts about it... It's his dream to win that big bass tournament. Let me know if you need those security guys. Both of them were retired cops, so they are damned good at what they do.

"Donna, it seems like you have had hidden desires for years as well. Correct? You can stay here as much as you like, but please don't steal Gladys from me." I was a little worried about my wife falling in love with the sexy women we were both fucking.

"So I'm an official mistress now? Woo hoo!" Donna said. She had a smile a mile wide. she punched in the air!

"Can I still be a mistress until I figure out what to do with Frank? Please?" Betty was not going to be left out.

"Hey, I want to be a mistress as well!" Iris just walked into the house and the middle of the conversation. Right behind her was the waitress Kim. She had a bunch of stuff. I jumped up to help. Kim smiled a ten thousand-watt smile. Damn, her face was absolutely flawless, and she was so young. I wanted to fuck her good.

"Um, where-" Kim was asking.

"Here, let me help you." I said.

"There's plenty more in the car. I think I got 95% of my things. The rest is not worth fighting for." Kim spoke.

"Honey, which bedroom?" I asked my wife.

"Susan's old room. It's got a nice bathroom." She was right, of course.

"Okay, follow me." I said. I took the girl to our grown daughter's bedroom. It had been years since she was here, and all her old things were gone or stored away in the attic someplace. Now it was just a guest bedroom.

"I hope that you like it." I told Kim, noticing the yoga pants on her. They showed her marvelous ass in fine detail, and I seriously doubt she had on any underwear. Her ass and pussy were displayed perfectly.

"Your wife said that I would not have to ball you for the rent. But I would not mind at all! Would you like a down payment?" She grabbed my cock. She was already down there on her knees smiling like crazy.

"No, no, no! You know the rules. We have to get permission. And my wife loves to watch. It's her thing." I absolutely loved my cuckqueen wife, and part of the promise was to discuss it first, and make sure she was there to watch the sex, just like she wanted.

"So your wife's a cuckquean? She really doesn't mind? But we still need permission, got it."

"That's as much about respect as anything else. And for the record, you don't have to bang me or suck me for the rent. Anything that happens between us is because we both want it, and my honey approves it. She can't physically fuck me as much as I want her to. So her friends have stepped in to lend a hand."

"And a pussy too? Those naughty friends of hers. I... I want you so bad. You make me feel safe and desired. Cherished even. I see you staring at my ass. I'll give it to you as well, but I need to practice with smaller toys and work up to your monster. But my pussy is good to go right now!"

"Asking your wife first is pure respect for her. Sure, I get it. Can we go get permission so I can suck your cock? Please?" she giggled.

"Wow, you just want to get right to it, huh?"I smiled.

"You were fantastic today. Got me hot just watching." Kim was horny now. I could smell her delicious pussy! Just then, my wife walks in the room.

"Honey, Kim here is all hot and bothered. She wants sex. Would you please eat out her sweet little cunt? Get her ready for me?"

"Okay, sure. Here Kim, lay back and let me take off your skirt. No panties? No hair down there?" she was a bit surprised by the young girl's pussy.

"Less that gets stuck in your teeth. I'm very embarrassed to take off my top. All the women here have such big beautiful boobs. Mine are very little. I'm only a B cup."

"So? Every time I have a bad backache, I think about a breast reduction. But George here would not let me. He loves my tits the way they are. Are your's sensitive?"

"Extremely sensitive. I can come from someone sucking on them!" Kim admitted.

"Let me try." My wife sucked on Kim's nipples and Kim did have a nice little orgasm. Gladys switched to licking her pussy, and Kim got very wet. Kim turned around to suck me hard, but Iris was already getting me ready! Where did she come from, so quiet.

"Come here George up on the bed. Spread those beautiful legs, Kim." Gladys aimed my dick at Kim's wet slit. She rubbed my cockhead in Kim's juice and said "PUSH." I pushed into the girl's pussy and she loved it, coming on my penetration. I was behind her in doggy style, and Kim was moaning.

"Honey, would you slide underneath her and lick her clit?" My wife quickly obeyed me.

"Kim, would you lick my wife's pussy and clit a little?" Kim licked and sucked like crazy! My wife, having a pussy to lick, as her own was licked in kind, came very quickly. I was busy finger fucking Iris. That, plus balling Kim was all the multitasking I could manage! Iris shoved one of her giant melons into my mouth, as she climaxed from the digital manipulation, and maybe my nipple sucking too. Kim was going to have another huge orgasm any second. Iris shoved a finger in Kim's ass, and that was it! Boom! Kim exploded in a colossal climax. Her pussy was like a waterfall, as she drenched my wife's face with her womanly juices. My wife came again with Kim sucking on my wife's clit. Gladys loved it! Iris, seeing I was hard and ready to go, got into bed sideways and Kim moaned as Iris moved my dick into her own pussy! Iris pushed back to get more of my cock into her surprisingly tight cunt. Iris did not last two minutes, and she was moaning and coming like crazy. She took my cock out of her puss and placed it up against her little brown eye, and looked over her shoulder at me. Iris had a backdoor plan.

"Buttfuck me please! I'm already wet and lubed up, just ram it in my ass please!" So I did. She was super tight for a big woman. Really that was not right, she was voluptuous and hourglass shaped, not really big at all. Except for those huge honkers of hers, and that big bubble butt that looked so nice. I was fucking away and grabbing her tits from behind and she suddenly exploded in climax! I just noticed, there under Iris was Donna, just helping out with her tongue! Iris came two more times. Was it from Donna licking her clit? Or my dick in her slick channel? Who knows? I know that Iris got off pretty good, as had my wife, and Kim! Donna was now bent over standing, and she just looked at me. I knew what she wanted, she was such an anal slut too. So I eased into her sphincter and Donna pumped back and forth like crazy. So much for taking it easy! Kim was still eating my wife, who was still returning the favor, sixty-nine style. Iris was playing with Donna's clit as I fucked her ass. I couldn't hold back anymore and shot gob after gob into Donna. Donna was busy climaxing as soon as she felt me shoot my come in her beautiful behind. I guess I set her off with my orgasm.

Wow. What a day! I got into my California King bed, I couldn't help it, I slept! I awoke, and I had women all over the place. I needed a bigger bed! My wife was on top of me, Kim was in my arms, spooning with Donna. Behind me was Iris and someone else? Who was that? Oh, it was the Chinese woman. Where was Betty? What about Iris? Did she go home? I smelled bacon and eggs, that was enough to get me out of there. I slipped my wife into the place I was, and grabbed my robe. I was a man on a mission: Bacon and Eggs. Coffee too.

I headed for a bathroom and stood to piss. Suddenly there was a delicate hand holding my prick, directing the flow. The Chinese woman was on her knees as soon as I stopped pissing, and she was again trying to get my dick all in her mouth. I remember now! Lei!

"Hi Lei, how are you?" she smiled at me.

"Horny. Would you please fuck me? I really need it bad!" Lei was honest and upfront. Not a trace of accent!

"Ok, Lei. Come up here. Sit on the counter. Lean back." She did and spread her legs open. I dived into her wet gash, and she was gasping in three minutes from coming. Then I put my cock in her and fuck-walked her to a bedroom and a bed. I fucked her very hard and lifted up her legs to pile drive her. She didn't last three minutes. She was coming and coming, like crazy. I have no idea what she was saying then, I'm not sure they were words even. It seemed nice and complementary. I filled her marvelous rippling pussy with lots of my semen. She cleaned my cock with her mouth, and then practically ran out of there, putting on her silk dress in a hurry. I guess she had to get to work. She did kiss me and thank me profusely.

I resumed my quest for bacon. In the kitchen was Betty, cooking up a storm.

"Good morning my lover!" Betty looked at me with stars in her eyes.

"Good morning my beautiful Betty! Smells heavenly! Have you seen Iris?"

"She went to the market. We don't have enough food for all the people who want to fuck you. She should be back soon. Want a quick blowjob?" Betty was smiling and very serious. I could smell her arousal.

"No, I want you to bend forward and hold the table." I picked up the hem of her robe and got behind her. My cock went right into the horny woman and she came as I bottomed out inside her vagina. Betty was hot and soaking wet and I fucked her slow and easy. She was pushing her ass back into my cock.

"Harder! Faster. Jesus, I'm gonna come! Mmmmm, Oh! OHMYGOD ... I'M COMING! UGH!" She grunted as she came on my cock.

I pulled out, still very hard.

"You didn't come. Stick it back in me and bang me till you come." Betty instructed me.

"No, the eggs are done, and I am starving. Being the sex slave to a bunch of sexy, horny women means that I need fuel!" I said. I was hungry, and the smell of bacon drew me like a huge magnet!

Betty served us up, but only on one plate. It was the last two eggs and three straps of bacon in the house. There was one glass of orange juice left and no toast. We shared it all and fed each other. It was really nice and so intimate! We both knew as soon as everyone was up, there would be no intimacy, more like a big orgy!

Iris came running into the house and almost tripped coming into the kitchen. She wound up in both me and Betty's arms. She was beaming and sort of excited. Shopping does that to women.

"George, I got lots of bacon, eggs and coffee. Oh, and orange juice too. But I'm so excited, they had the most beautiful fresh blueberries I've ever seen! I got a bunch, and the stuff to make blueberry pancakes! I got real butter, and real maple syrup, and blueberry syrup too, so everyone has a choice!" She was so happy. I kissed her to shut her up for two seconds.

"I was worried about you Iris. No message, no note, just gone! I wanted to cuddle with you this morning but you were on a mission! Don't do that again! Leave me a note. I'm lucky Betty was here to fill me in-"

"-And this lovely bastard filled me in, all the while thinking of you Iris! You're so awesome, I hate you! Looking so damn good early in the morning!"

"He fucked you thinking about me?" Iris laid back on.the table and pulled up her skirt. No panties! "Then it's only fair that he fucks me thinking about you, you dirty naughty bitch! Please George? I'll do my Betty impression 'Faster, Harder, Deeper!' And then you come ten times. I am so fucking jealous of you." Iris admitted.

"Why?" Asked Betty, amazed that the gorgeous Iris would be jealous of her.

"Look at you, you are so skinny and you have a perfect hourglass figure! And you can come ten times in a row! The most I ever came was four times with George here. He almost killed me, but what a way to go, fucked to death! Oh yeah. Speaking of which, George, would you please put that meat log of yours in me, please? I need it." I pushed my cock into her plump pussy and she was soaked and I felt her shudder as she was about to climax herself! Damn! Iris was nice and tight!

Betty and Iris were both kissing furiously and Betty was undoing the buttons on Irises' blouse. Iris was playing with Betty's big tits, not as huge as her own, but Betty had a damn fine rack, with super hard nipples as well. Iris came hard again and I switched pussies, and fucked the shit out of Betty. She could not get enough! She came again and again and again. But the bacon was gonna burn and the eggs needed to get done so I pulled out and shot a huge load in Betty's face. She loved it! Iris hurriedly licked all the cum off Betty, and they went back to fixing breakfast for everyone. The women all struggled in, one by one, all asking only for coffee! But bacon, eggs and blueberry pancakes were all consumed eventually. I sat on the recliner in the living room, drinking my coffee and watching the news. The blueberry pancakes were definitely delicious and I was loving the bacon and eggs as well.

I can't believe that now I had a bunch of girlfriends that wanted to fuck me to death, a pair of lovely Asian women who felt the exact same way, and a wife sucking every pussy that came to the door. She also helped me fuck, and watched me fuck, all those dirty, dirty girls! I must be dreaming. I never thought in a million years my wife had crazy sexy feelings like she does!

My wife came in and got on her knees in front of me. She took my rapidly hardening cock in her mouth and placed my hands on her head. I fucked my wife's face with abandon! She loved it! Iris came in and she played with my wife's hot pussy and her hard nipples. My wife was sucking me like crazy, and she gave me the "come in my mouth" look, so I did. I shot gob after gob of cum into my wife's mouth. Gladys came hard from Irise's stimulation. Iris came from who? Oh there was Kim licking Iris from below. Donna was face down into Kim's cunt. I wasn't sure if there was someone taking care of Donna or not! It looked like she was coming.

Oh, there was Lei. She had her face into Donna's wet gash, and she was going to town on Donna! When did she get here? It looked like a perfect daisy chain to me!

I got up and got behind Lei and she spread her legs wider for me. I stretched out and filled up her pussy. She was so tight! This was the woman whose husband complained about her pussy being too big? Not for me. It was a nice snug fit for my dick. Lei was coming on my fuckstick already. She came almost violently.

I pulled out, and moved behind Donna, who was smiling as she spread her long luscious legs apart. I entered her quickly and deeply, just the way she likes it, and fucked her hard and fast. She came almost instantly when I did this. I pounded her and she came and came.

Finally, she said, "No more! I'm done! That was so damn good! Oh fuck yeah!" She rolled over to rest. I moved on to Kim. She lay on her back with her legs wide and arms open too! I picked up her torso, and put her legs on my shoulders. I put her in the drilling position, and she smiled at me. I gave her the pile driver and she didn't last five minutes, as she came and came, time and again. Finally, she stopped me.

"Oh-my-god that was wonderful. I just can't come anymore. I need a little rest. Take care of Iris!"

I kissed Iris, and she floored me. "You have given every single woman what she asked for, or what she needed. What about you? What would you like?"