Going Downtown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Iris. I have dreamt about your beautiful ass. Would you let me fuck your ass? If it's too much to ask for, I'll understand!" I am kinda wide for anal sex.

Iris bent over and grabbed the arm of the sofa. She looked back at me and spread her asscheeks. I lubed up my dick, then her sphincter got some love, and I asked my wife to aim my cock into her asshole. Gladys had my lubed-up dickhead up against that cute little brown eye. I hope that this would not hurt Iris too much.

Gladys said with a gleam in her eye, "Well go on! Fuck her ass good. I definitely want to watch this!" Gladys really was a true cuckquean for sure. She crawled underneath Iris and started licking her friend's pussy as I pushed into her tight sphincter. My balls bounced off my wife's forehead as I buttfucked Iris. My wife was humming! She was enjoying this.

"Jesus Christopher, you're big! Slow, till I can get used to it." Iris said loudly. Kim was suckin on the left tit, and Betty sucked on the right one. Lei sucked on my darling wife's pussy as everyone else concentrated on pleasuring Iris. Iris was pushing back now, so I started to give her a good buttfucking. She clenched me as she came from all the attention. I didn't hold back and filled up her rectum with my spunk. Iris came again as I did. That woman is fantastic! We all kissed her again and again. She loved it.

"Would you fuck me one last time? I have to go to work." Lei asked me. I was half-hard, as I had just come, but I figured what the hell? She was on her back and I plunged into the hot oriental girl. She came as I entered the nice wet cunt. I fucked her and recovered my hardness, and then I drilled her fast and deep. She always loves that. She came twice more.

"Enough! My God your gonna kill me. It was wonderful! Thank you! Gladys, thank you so much! I have to open the restaurant. May I come back later? I could bring some food if you like?"

"You're welcome! The food would be great. Kiss me!" Gladys and Lei kissed so sexy! I kissed them both. Lei got up and got ready for work. Kim was looking at me. You know the look.

" George, could you fuck me too? I will have to go in pretty soon too!"

I was still hard, so I laid back, and the Chinese girl sat on my cock and moaned as she fucked me up and down. The girls sucked on her breasts. Kim looked at me."George, I want you to breed me! Put a baby inside me, please!" Kim was quite serious about getting pregnant with me. My wife heard that, and she orgasmed. I don't think it will happen as I feel out of sperm, but who knows. I shot whatever was left into her young tight pussy. She kissed me and Gladys. She got dressed and tried to find Lei before she left. I guess they might carpool!

What a day! "I need a break, ladies." Gladys was in a tight sixty-nine with Donna. Donna is insatiable! I had just got done fucking her a bunch of times! I got behind my darling wife Gladys and put my cock into her sopping wet snatch. She moaned as I fucked her slow and deep. Gladys had a nice hard come, but was it my dick or Donna's tongue, which got her off? I don't know and really, I don't care! I was still hard so I fucked Donna's ass as my wife ate ate her snatch, and Donna had a big climax. I pulled out and shot what little come I had left into my wife's mouth! Gladys smiled at me and said thank you. I staggered off to lay down in bed. Iris climbed in and snuggled up next to me and put my arm around her and my hand on one of her ginormous tits. Betty got behind me and her hand searched out my tired cock! We all fell asleep soundly. I slept like a rock.

~~~~~~~~~~~ O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Postscript

From that moment on, we had a new life. I was tickled pink about my wife's new "hobby". Gladys was happy not having me fuck her every single day. However, the last month or so, I have fucked her every single day, sometimes twice or three times! And her new girls are eating at her "Y" all of the time! Kim is pregnant with my baby, as is her boss Lei. I am surprised about that! Donna might as well live here. She would fuck me ten times a day if she could! Betty is divorcing her fisherman, I mean husband. He is buying a huge bass boat. Go figure! Betty plans on living with us, in our bed, if Gladys allows it. I am taking lots of vitamins and getting as much rest as I can! My wife wants to go downtown to our favorite Chinese restaurant! She is so dirty! I love it.