All Comments on 'Going Dutch'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
I call bullshit

There is now nothing to distinguish their intimacy with each other from their intimacy with others. So where does that leave their love? Cheapened forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I call bullshit @rwentyseven

Apparently you didn’t bother to read the story. The author talks a great deal bout the difference of sex with others versus sex with each other and their amazing love for each other. So, stop your own bullshit.

Besides, who couldn’t figure out the twenty seven is just another account of the LW troll 26thNC. Fucking loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You are back again!

Hey Steelring, great to see you back again. This is a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cao D'Agde

One of my favourite authors and its been too long between posts. I really don't like the Cap D'Agde genre - body fluids exchanged in a gynaecological setting. . Please write something more like Barbi-Can. Just saying. One vote.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 3 years ago
You are good!

Glad I found your writing. You really have some special skills. Your use of so many sexy words to describe her pussy or their fucking was incredibly erotic. The angst he experienced as he realized she'd been unexpectantly fucked while blowing him, then pounded bareback while he was buried balls deep in their friend, was palpable. So much emotion goes through your mind when something like that happens. You made us feel those emotions. That's the best compliment a writer can receive. Making the reader experience the same emotions that the characters do. Bravo ! You succeeded. Very entertaining. One of the easiest 5's yet. 😊😊😊😊😊

Thank you for sharing what's in your very fertile mind.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago

I loved this story. What happened in the club could have gone two different ways. That is what brought suspense to the story. We didn't know which way it was going to go, but sometimes spontaneous actions can bring out the most intense of emotions, and reactions. This couple is fortunate in that theirs is a strong bond that would permit something like this without ruining their relationship. It could have been a disaster. This is what made this a compelling story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm left with the feeling that I have been conned. Specifically, that the author wrote the story in a way that suggested a certain outcome, and then does a reverse when it came to the ending.

Here's the set-up: Gloria takes liberties in inviting Jess, promising certain liberties with the husband, without informing the husband ahead of time. When he asks if the favours include intercourse she replies "Only if I know what's going on,"

Later the husband gives a dire warning to the reader what's going to happen next: I blame Jess for what actually happened in the play space.

OK. Blame. Something bad is going to happen. Throughout much of what happens between Gloria and Pieter, the husband is expressing discomfort that none of it was what they had agreed on. In other words, Gloria is heading out on her own, without consultation.

Fair enough. I don't make moral judgements on the content of a story. If this is the way the story is going, let's see where the story is going. We have the build-up of a tension in the husband, of things going wrong.

Then the big turn-around. Suddenly it is all OK. So, where's the narrator's 'blame'? Even more, after the event, Gloria responds 'yes' to the question "did you also plan that if you got the chance, you might fuck someone else as well?"

It all ends with a reaffirmation of true love, that sex is just sex etc etc.

I feel conned. I could see the same story being written, including the angst and sense of jealousy that comes with sharing for the first time, seeing her really let go with someone else. That could have been a good story, because it would have concerned exploring those feelings of angst, jealousy, and even the nature of carnal release.

I can also see a good story in how Gloria (the wife) takes some liberties and makes some convenient suppositions and blind-side her husband by not telling him beforehand. This could have been a story about some form of reconciliation of (in)convenient assumptions about what the other person is thinking.

Instead, this is a story with a setup of the second type, and a finish of the first type. A proper set -up of the first type (of the open and loving couple) would be that they both entered the situation fully aware of the potential emotional roller coaster, but were ready for the ride. An ending of the second type would be a direct confrontation with why there was any question at all about 'blame'; the anger and implicit dishonesty would have been dealt with, not magically swept way with an assertion of devotion which, if present, wouldn't have involved lack of disclosure/poor communication in the first place.

So, two half-stories, welded together with what, under the circumstances, comes across as a rhetorical filler about the evolutionary theory of sex drive.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 3 years ago

Excellent story and love the detail. Just like great lovemaking, delaying the reader's gratification is so much more stimulating than most of the stories here. Best author I have found here, and I intend to read every one of these stories.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Not my

Not my cup of tea.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

Evocative writing. And while i'm open to the possibility a writer exploring willing cuckholdery in a palatable way, I'm afraid this isn't it. The protagonist isn't interesting, because there is no inner conflict. He just seems to have a pathetic kink, like someone who gets off on smelling dirty socks.

RedDevil5875RedDevil5875over 2 years ago

Damn Fine Story

I try not to over-analyze the story and just go with the flow. I think Steelring just might turn out to be one of my favorite authors. Tales are always well written with very descriptive language. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As it is and happens in agde. My first time was before we were married and my girlfriend and i were both 21 we went and enjoyed the freedom of being naked having sex everywhere and much more sex with other people on beaches and in clubs. We are married now and still enjoy the freedom agde gives us to enjoy sex ourselves and with others usually couples and watch each other with other people definately paradise for anyone wishing to go and enjoy.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Steel ring writes a Jamal cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gloria is a selfish bitch, not a loving person as described. She doesn’t give a damn about her husband’s feelings.

GKShadow515GKShadow51526 days ago

This is a good read. I enjoyed it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous