Going Dutch

Story Info
My wife's instinctive generosity receives its due reward.
16.5k words
4.05
33.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,154 Followers

I turned onto my side, nuzzling close to Gloria, my chest against her back, her butt soft and moulded perfectly against my groin, my hard on nestling between her buttocks. My right arm naturally went around her waist, but so as not to risk inadvertently touching Jess, I kept it close to my wife's body, my forearm finding the valley between her breasts, my fingers cupping her shoulder.

Gloria nudged backwards with her butt, suggesting that she was awake. She had to have felt my cock pressing against her. It would have been difficult to miss, stiffly erect with morning anticipation. I needed to fuck her but having Jess sleeping in the same bed with us made it more than a little awkward.

"I've invited Jess to join us for a week," my wife had said, way back in May. "I thought that she could do with something to look forward to.

Gloria is like that, kind and considerate, even at her own expense, and sometimes mine as well. This was one of those times. The last week of July and all of August were supposed to be our private get away at Cap d'Agde, six weeks of sun, sea, sand, and sex. Plus walks, cycling, restaurants, bars, night clubs, and even barbeques and scrabble.

It had started the year we met. I had holidayed before at Cap d'Agde's naturist campsite, right on the French Mediterranean coast, and had told Gloria about it. She had been curious, and said that she would like to experience it too. She had loved it there, bought into the freedom of spending days without the need for clothes of any kind, not caring who saw her naked, loving sunbathing and swimming nude, using the naturist complex's shopping centres without the need to dress, and going to the bars, restaurants and clubs at night, if not quite naked, then definitely dressed to expose.

The only downside, from Gloria's point of view, had been the tent that I still used back then, so we had bought a caravan instead. Progressing from camping in a tent to having our own bedroom, shower, kitchenette and seating area made it seem like luxury, even if it was all relatively compact and on two wheels. It was our couple space, no one else around who knew us, and that was how we liked it.

Having a friend come and join us for a week had never been suggested, not even someone Gloria had known since college days. None of our relatives knew that we used this campsite, or that we had become dedicated naturists, or that we liked going to the clubs where the dress code was bare as you dare, with lingerie, leatherware, cut outs and see through all commonplace, some of the the clubs offering dedicated spaces where couples could openly play together, or with others. I knew that Gloria had confided in Jess about our holidays there, but inviting her to join us was something altogether different.

Yet here Jess was, sharing our bed, invited because Jess's husband had been fucking someone else, and now she was separated and broken hearted, and my wife had wanted to do something nice for her. But then that was Gloria, the woman I had fallen in love with the moment that I first set eyes on her, always looking out for the other person, considerate and caring.

Exactly as I had anticipated, juggling a hard on, a pretty healthy sexual appetite, and my wife's delectable warm body, while sharing the bed with a friend, was going to get frustrating. Right then, having to hold back from sliding my cock inside Gloria's cunt was seriously getting to me.

I love my wife's body. She is not one of those stick thin models that you see in fashion magazines. She is petite, shapely, softly rounded everywhere a woman should be, warm and tender. Caribbean born, she is mixed race, her natural complexion coffee, with just a hint of milk. Her breasts have these wide, wide, gleaming black areoles, with thick stubs of nipples, that are good to tease and suck on. Her cunt, which she keeps devoid of hair, has nicely pouting labia, but more to the point, it is always wet. Gloria loves to fuck as much as I do, and her cunt is always ready. Which made cuddling as closely as we were, without my fucking her, all the more frustrating.

But I had not factored in my wife's deep seated need to please. She shifted in the bed, and discretely used her hand to adjust the angle of my cock. I sensed the wetness of her cunt as she touched my cock head to her entrance. If it was fine with her, then it was definitely fine with me. Forgetting about her friend, I edged my way inside, the head of my cock gently opening her, then sliding smoothly into her, so ready was her cunt for cock.

Given the circumstances, I avoided anything that might make it obvious to our guest that my wife and I were fucking. I moved slowly, enjoying the luxury of deliberately taking my time. Hard fucking can be incredible, but so too is gentle, unhurried, relaxed love making. If we were careful, Jess, still seemingly asleep, would not realise what was happening just inches from where she lay.

Gloria whimpered. She is not a noisy lover. She can orgasm with little more than a shudder announcing that it is happening, not even a gasp of pleasure, but after the whimper, as I probed deeper, she gave out a moan that, if not loud, was definitely not muted either.

Her hand found its way behind her to the side of my thigh, encouraging me. My forearm still between her breasts, I caressed her neck, exploring chin, cheek and lips, which parted, and my adult wife, reverting to her infancy, sucked greedily on my fingers.

Serious thrusting was out of the question. Instead, I eased my cock just an inch or so deeper, then eased back the same amount, eased in again, and continued a slow, steady back and forth, taking care not to cause vibrations of the bed, or of the caravan itself, so as not to alert Jess to what was happening.

Encouraged me with her fingers, she reached between her legs, tip toe touching me over my ball sac, to my shaft, right to where it entered her cunt. Then she was playing with her clit, and my wife whimpered some more. Then she did something we had never done before. She touched my shaft, pressing her finger flat against it, using my slow thrusts to ride my shaft right inside her cunt, stretching it wide, both cock and finger fucking her together.

Gloria groaned aloud with pleasure, and it was then, with a jolt, that I realised exactly what was happening.

Maybe, by then, I should have worked out the angles. It was only later, sunbathing on the beach and musing on the morning's awakening, that I figured out the physical constraints. Right then, I was just enjoying the sensations of my wife's slick, tight cunt, and the finger that was riding and sliding along my cock shaft as I slow fucked the woman whose body I adored. Adding to the frisson it was generating, the fingertip was pressing against my cock's underside, flexing on the outward movement, the nail gently teasing the sensitive, taut skin at my frenum, tantalising, bringing me closer to flooding her with my awakening sperm.

Thinking it out, for Gloria's finger to ride my cock all the way inside her cunt, the pad of her finger lying against my shaft like that, my wife's hand would have had to have had her palm towards her pussy, impossible unless she were double, or triple jointed at the wrist. Maybe I should have worked that out while it was happening, but instead it was a simple count of hands that told me that our friend Jess was not innocently sleeping while we fucked.

Gloria likes something to hold onto when she is close to coming, usually some part of my body, or the mattress, or the bed itself. Her hand was gripping the side of my thigh, reminding me that it was still there. Her other arm was folded beneath her head, as it had been while she slept. The hand at her cunt made three, and my wife definitely has only two.

I also knew where both my hands were, one still at Gloria's mouth, the other stretched out above her head. Between us, my wife and I had exactly four hands, all accounted for, and the only way a fifth hand could be at my wife's cunt was if that hand belonged to Jess.

Two things happened, one immediately following the other, just as I realised that the finger riding my cock in and out of Gloria had to belong to Jess. The first was Gloria crying out, louder than I had ever heard her, loud enough the people in the nearby caravans must have heard, as her body shuddered with an orgasm that wracked through her, a convulsion of intensity that I had never known in our six and something years of making love together.

The second was my own release, the supreme sensations of cunt around cock head, and finger playing on shaft and frenum exploding in whichever part of my nerve centre is addicted to sexual gratification, the added eroticism of a third person, another woman, naked in our bed, fingering us, taking us both to a heightened nirvana, and my ball sac responding, tightening, firing thick wads of hot, creamy, seminal fluid through the length of my shaft and deep into the warm, wonderful, enveloping passageway that is my wife's delicious cunt.

Coming is always exquisite, semen shooting through the shaft, hitting the inner surfaces of the urethra as it exits the cock head through the eye, creating a perfect intensity of sensation. This time that perfection was wildly enhanced by the pressure of Jess's finger on my shaft, the spurts of semen forcing their way just below the surface, the sensations each spurt generated in my cock, blissfully heightened.

"That was amazing!" Gloria said, once we were alone, Jess having walked to the on-site café-shop to buy our breakfast croissants.

"Thank you for not making an issue of it," she added, reaching around my neck and pressing her body against mine, which on the naturist campsite is a closer, more intimate act than dressed at home, for it is skin on skin.

I still had in my mind the image of Jess lying on her side, looking at the two of us as we recovered from our respective climaxes, her slender index finger no longer in Gloria's cunt, but between her lips, as she licked it clean of Gloria's secretions and my semen, her brown eyes bright with mischief.

"It was not quite what I expected," I said. "Did you think she might do that?"

"We'd talked," my wife admitted. "We both realised things could be awkward, sharing the same bed. I'd said that if things happened, she should just do what came naturally. Anything else would not be fair."

"You might have told me," I said.

"Do you mind?" she asked, instead of excusing her having left me out of the loop.

"It depends," I said. "Just how far are things likely to go?"

"I know she's missing Steve," my wife said. "I mean, not him, but,.. you know."

When she said that, my brain started racing as to what they might already have agreed together.

"So, what exactly is the deal?" I asked.

Gloria kissed my cheek, warming me up to hear what she then said.

"Babe," she said, "I really hope you don't mind, but I told her that just while we're here, we could share you. That I wouldn't mind. And that you might like the chance to do it with someone else."

I was genuinely taken aback. I knew that my wife was the most loving and considerate person I had ever met, but offering to share her husband with a friend, just because the friend was missing out on sex, was way beyond anything I imagined she might do.

We had also had more than enough opportunities to explore involving someone else in our sex life while on holiday here. Like I said earlier, the clubs in Cap d'Agde cater for swingers, and while we enjoy the vibe, and we like to fuck in the play areas that the clubs provided, we had agreed that we did not want to go further than touching other people, or being touched, which was always more Gloria being caressed by other people, but which I will admit I always liked to watch.

Gloria loves to dance, and had danced with other men, wearing outfits that naturally led to intimate touches and caresses. If you go to a swingers' club wearing only a leather, under the bust corset, suspender belt and stockings, with your breasts and your pussy bare, you are going to get caressed and fingered.

To be honest, I suspect that Gloria being mixed has something to do with the attention that she gets. We have not seen many other black women on the complex. Some of the bar staff, shop assistants, and some cleaners are black, but other than that, I can remember maybe two black women on the beach, one Asian girl at a club, and a couple of Indian women.

We have never seen another black woman at any of the clubs, and after a week in the Mediteranean sun, Gloria's complexion is no longer coffee with a touch of milk, but will have darkened to a rich, black chocolate. She inevitably gets looks from the moment we arrive, and it is pretty clear that most of the men who look, and women too, are wondering if she is available to fuck.

In the playrooms, on a multi person mattress, side by side with naked flesh, touching, stroking, and caressing are inevitable. Gloria has had her nipples sucked, has sucked other women's, has had her cunt licked by other women, and has herself licked hairless pussy. A couple of guys, fucking their own partners right beside us, have reached across to Gloria, caressed her dark thigh, and played with their fingers in her cunt. Once, a guy was persuaded by his partner to go down on Gloria, not that much persuasion was required, and he brought my wife all the way to orgasm. That kind of sharing is a turn on, for both of us, but even when other couples have made it clear that they were ready to exchange partners with us, and go all the way, neither of us has wanted to go that far. The only people we had ever actually fucked at Cap d'Agde, or anywhere, were one another.

Yet, without checking with me in advance, Gloria had offered to share me with Jess, who right as Gloria was telling me this, arrived back with a bag of croissants and pains aux chocolat, smiling as she joined us.

A couple of hours later, we were on the beach. Gloria and I always used the stretch furthest from the complex, the other side of a popular beach bar. We prefer the atmosphere there, busier, with couples who clearly holiday for the sex scene. Tattoos and piercings here were pretty commonplace. Discrete play seemed to be the norm, a wife stroking her guy's cock as they sunbathed, or the guy fingering her pussy. Some went further, the woman lying across her guy, casually sucking his cock, or squatting on him, fucking under the sun with barely a head turning to watch.

Slightly further down the beach, it gets a little wilder. Small crowds gather. Curious, when Gloria and I checked one group out we found a brunette in her forties on her hands and knees, sucking one guy's cock while another fucked her pussy from behind. While we watched the guy behind her came, withdrawing before he shot his load across her back. He then moved aside, and his place was taken, all the while the woman still sucking off the guy whose cock was in her mouth.

Personally, I was not sure if we should use the same section of the beach with Jess tagging along, but Gloria got in there first, telling Jess where we would be heading as they were getting their beach gear together, so I swallowed my reservations and focussed on packing the sun lotion and books that I would need.

One of the upsides of Cap d'Agde is that you just head to the beach as you are. No need to dress. You choose your route through the campsite, stroll out one of the beach facing gates, take a boardwalk over the low dune, and there you are. You just have to chose your spot amongst all the other naked sun worshippers already soaking up its rays

What you do need to wear, especially in August, in sun protection lotion. If not, you burn. My wife, being mixed race, from St. Lucia in the Caribbean, used to think meant that she does not need protection. After living in England for ten years, however, her skin is not so used to sun, and without lotion it can burn enough to peel, at least at first, so for the first week, she will use it. By then, her complexion turns to almost black, after which all she needs to do is moisturise.

Jess is St. Lucian too, but not mixed race. Her natural complexion is the same dark mahogany that it takes Gloria a week to achieve. The fact that I was a white guy, with two black women in tow, got us some interesting looks, as if I might be some kind of drug lord with two high class call girls in tow, and not a the university lecturer that I am, with two middle ranking finance executives, one of which I am married to.

Towels spread out on the beach sheet, Gloria having made sure that the women were on either side of me, she then offered me the lotion, and suggested that I put some on Jess, who has lived in London a few years longer than my wife has, and had not seen this kind of sun for years.

Jess gave my wife a knowing look, all too aware that this was Gloria wanting to make things less awkward between us, an easy way of moving from being naked together, sleeping in the same bed, to casual touching, that might later lead to our all being comfortable with what we all three now knew had been agreed, that at some point I would fuck Jess.

Jess was lying on her front, her body longer that Gloria's, her back, arms and legs all more slender than my wife's, but with a neat, taut bubble butt. I took the bottle of lotion from Gloria and started with Jess's shoulders, working down her back. Then her legs, which she had parted, working from the feet up, ankles, calves, backs of her thighs. Finally, her glorious buttocks, caressing the taut, black skin, and making sure I smoothed lotion between the twin globes, and down, to within an inch of her pussy.

"You should do her front as well," Gloria said, as I was finishing.

Jess turned over. With her more slender torso, although her breasts were not as full as Gloria's, they retained their shape, jet black areoles smaller, coin sized compared with Gloria's palm sized areoles, her nipples more like round black cherries than Gloria's half inch stubs. Her navel was what they call an 'outie', slightly protruding, and her pussy was a perfect slit, without the protruding lips that grace my wife's, Jess's mons, like Gloria's, devoid of hair.

I had seen Jess naked already as we had eaten our croissants, and the night before as we had gone to bed. Smoothing lotion onto her body, however, gave me a much closer, more intimate, appreciation of the friend I had previously only ever seen in jeans and a top, in London.

I like to think that I did a thorough job, taking my time to ensure the white, creamy lotion was properly smoothed in, no streaks remaining, especially over Jess's breasts and those tight, hard, cherry nipple stubs, and her mons, making certain that any lotion around her cunt slit was fully absorbed by her succulent skin, a process which meant that from time to time her slit opened to reveal the pink within, and a clit that was engorged enough to peep from its hood enticingly.

"My turn to do you," Jess then said, reaching for the lotion bottle.

Before turning to put the lotion onto Jess, I had been lying on my back, and I rolled back the way I had been as she took the plastic bottle from me. A smile on her face, she started with my legs. Then my arms, shoulders, chest and stomach, hesitating just momentarily before she smoothed some lotion on my lower abdomen and the area around my now slowly thickening cock.

Jess's fingers are infinitely long and slender, and they wrapped themselves around my cock, smoothing more lotion over the shaft and head, as it thickened, lengthened, and hardened in her hand. Now it was her turn to take her time, which she did. Had I not come in Gloria's cunt already that morning, I would have found it hard to hold back, the sensations created by her fingers playing on my erection were that exquisite.

steelring
steelring
1,154 Followers