Going Dutch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gloria said that people sometimes fuck on the beach here," Jess said. "Is that true?"

"Sometimes," I confirmed.

"She said she's sucked your cock here?" she said, ending with an inflection in her voice that invited me to answer.

I was already surprised at hearing Gloria's friend talk like this. I guess in London we had usually met as couples, for dinner, and conversation would not have revolved around sex, while Gloria and Jess would have enjoyed any girl talk together when their men were not in hearing.

"A few times," I said.

Jess leaned over, her head to my groin, her hair spilling onto my stomach, and I felt her lips around my cock head. Her tongue teased the tip. I could tell that she had sucked cock before, but then of course, she had been married to Steve for several years, so no doubt she was well practiced.

Again, she took her time.

I turned my head to see how Gloria was reacting, and she gave me her wide smile.

"I love you," my wife mouthed.

Then she turned her body and leaned across to kiss me on my lips, while her friend continued administering to my cock. Her full breasts skimmed my chest, and then pressed against them as she broke off the kiss and put her mouth right to my ear.

"Just as long as you don't decide you like her more than you like me!" she whispered.

"Never," I answered, truthfully.

Jess had a great body, and a wonderful technique with her tongue, but Gloria's body is sublime, and her temperament, make-up, loving disposition, are just perfect. Right then, I was the luckiest guy on the beach, to have two such women to myself, but in marrying Gloria I had known she was all the woman I would ever want or need.

What Jess had, as well as her great body, was a mischievous streak, that helped her get away with things that others might not dare to do, like sliding her finger into her friend's cunt alongside her friend's husband's cock. Without warning, she was on her feet, dropping the lotion bottle, and leaving my cock still wet from her mouth, hard, erect, and very exposed.

"I need to cool down," she said to Gloria. "Can you do his back?"

With that, she headed off weaving her way between other sunbathers to the sea.

Gloria cuddled closer.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"What do you think?" I said. "Are you okay with this? Really?"

"Only if I know what's going on," she said. "I don't think I'd be happy with anything going on when I'm not around, but it was kind of fun, and made me wet, seeing her do that."

"And if we were actually to fuck?" I asked.

"Babe,.." she answered, "it's not an 'if'. I already agreed with her that I would share you, so it's going to happen. You know she's never had a white guy before?"

"No pressure then," I said.

"Nothing to worry about," Gloria said. "Jess said this morning that she was impressed with what you've got. It's bigger than Steve's."

Jess's husband, or should I say her soon to be ex-husband, is a big guy, so that was kind of reassuring, but I still was finding it incredible that my wife was ready to let her friend enjoy my cock, not just letting it happen, but actively encouraging it.

Jess came back then, water still running down her body from her hair. She stood beside Gloria, bent over, drew her hair in front and squeezed out the remaining water, which trickled onto Gloria and myself.

"You love-birds should go in the water," she said, adding after a moment, "and I can't believe I saw a couple doing it! She had to have had his cock inside her, under the water."

I could not help myself. I was looking up at her, standing there, legs slightly apart, her cunt on view, and she saw exactly where I was looking.

"You know what, Gloria," Jess grinned. "I think maybe your guy likes what he sees."

It did not happen then. Serious action on the beach rarely took place before four or five in the afternoon. Why it started then, we never figured out, but that was how it was. At most there would just be some casual cock sucking, or under water play, until that time, late afternoon.

It was a three beach towel set ups over to the side of us where we first noticed a couple engaged in slow, missionary sex.

"Oh, my God!" Jess said, drawing it to our attention. "They're really doing it!"

Neither Gloria nor I were as surprised as Jess was showing herself to be. We had seen it before, most days, for the past six years.

"Have you guys ever done it here?" she asked.

We had. Maybe once a week or so. Once while I was fucking Gloria with her legs tucked beneath my shoulders, a couple of guys had even taken up positions on the sand a few feet from us, lying on their fronts so that they got a down low view of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Another time I had been licking out her cunt, realised something else was going on, and raised my head to see a small group gathered round my wife to watch, two of the guys squatting and playing with her nipple stubs. It had seemed rude to break off the show, and Gloria's orgasm that time had been stupendous.

"A few times," Gloria admitted, in answer to Jess's question.

Jess reached for my cock, which had never become fully flaccid since she had sucked on it that morning, and started stroking gently.

"Like them?" she asked. "Missionary? Or squatting? Doggy? How did you guys do it?"

"Not doggy," Gloria said. "A bit more discrete than that."

My mind went back to some of the times we had fucked here. I guess it must imply some kind of exhibitionist element, to do it on a beach in full view of people around you, but maybe naturists are essentially exhibitionist anyway, not that all naturists go around fucking in public, or swinging. Some are good, wholesome, family oriented people.

"But squatting?" Jess asked.

"Yes," Gloria said.

"So, kind of, like this,..?"

Jess moved from where she was lying beside me, put one leg across mine, and raised her upper body. She was squatting, not on my cock, but on my upper thighs, her pussy nestling just at my ball sac.

Gloria did not answer, as Jess angled my cock back against the flat muscle of her lower belly, then raised her butt the several inches needed, moved forwards, lowered herself again, and impaled herself on my erect cock.

Then was happened was like a reverse of what had taken place in bed. Gloria reached out to where my cock shaft was just visible, emerging from Jess's stretched slit, and touched it, sliding her finger up the shaft and into Jess, as far inside it her cunt as it would go.

Gloria slipped her finger out again from Jess's quim, and used her fingers and thumb to play with her friend's slit, and the tender, pink nub of Jess's clit, nestling just above the base of my cock shaft, where it protruded from its sheath of skin at the apex of her wide stretched cunt .

Meanwhile my cock was throbbing with delicious sensations, Jess's cunt warm and tight, her internal muscles rippling on the shaft. This was very new, very different, not something I had ever envisaged happening. Jess squatting above me, my cock deep inside her. My wife, always ready to please, turned towards us, playing with her friend's cunt, her thumb strumming the clit as if she had done this many times before.

Which made me wonder, had she? Had their girl time ever been more than girl talk? Was there another side to their relationship that Gloria had never told me about?

Certainly, Jess was just as at ease with my wife playing with her clit as Gloria seemed to be in doing it. She, Jess, leaned back, her hands on the beach towel on either side her legs, supporting herself on her long, straight arms, my cock stretched backwards, pressing internally against the layer of muscle of her lower belly. We were not actually fucking, in the sense that there was no thrusting, no raising and lowering of Jess on my cock, but just the fluctuations of her muscles playing on my cock head and my shaft as Gloria continued stimulating Jess's clit to bring her off.

If no one around us had noticed what was going on, they certainly knew when Jess let out a groan of elation as she came. Her body shook, her torso shuddering with rapture. She released an involuntary moan of pleasure as Gloria continued gently strumming, drawing Jess's orgasm out, her friend trembling and quaking with the shockwaves of ecstasy that convulsed her body, the internal tremors drawing my cock closer and closer to a climax of its own, until I felt the delicious rising of thick globs of semen through my shaft, spewed out inside her, filling her so that it began to seep from her, sticky on my wife's relentless fingers.

Around us, people who had heard Jess coming were looking, smiling. No one cared. You did not use this section of the beach if that kind of action offended you.

We had hardly moved, but it had happened. Jess and I had fucked, skin on skin, my semen flooding her, and my ever loving, ever giving wife could not have been more a party to it.

Which I guess was just the precursor to what happened later in the week, not on the beach, but in one of the complex's several nightclubs, which Gloria had described to Jess about, and which she, Jess, told us she was eager to explore. Personally I was wondering if Jess was thinking of trying out one of the single guys who frequented the clubs, and wondered if I'd get to watch the action if she did.

The guy's name was Pieter, which sounds English but with an extra 'i' from his being Dutch, as was his accent, with the hint of American that the Dutch have from their learning English from trans-Atlantic Netflix shows. He looked around thirty, a few years younger than me. He came over, an inner confidence evident in his manner, introduced himself, asked if he could sit for a moment, and I saw no reason to say no.

I dance sometimes. Gloria loves to dance, so I join her on the dance floor, not just to please her but because she looks great and I get to enjoy seeing her enjoy herself up close. But I like to let her do her thing and sit and watch her dancing solo, and I never worry if another guy decides to make a move.

Nothing much is going to happen on a dance floor, not even in a swingers' club. Anyway, this time Jess was with us, so they were dancing together, the only black women on a pretty crowded dance floor. I was watching as two guys closed in on them, seeking to impress with dance moves that brought them ever closer to my wife and her best friend. That was when Pieter came across, approaching the guy accompanying the women instead of moving in directly on the women themselves.

He chose the leather padded bench seat beside me, facing out, so we could both see what was going on. This part of the club, the open bar, with the dance floor, and seating round the outer walls, could hold maybe a sixty or eighty people. Only twenty or so were dancing. The rest were seated, or standing at the bar, or just milling around the edges. Most were couples. A dozen or so were single guys. Single women, like Jess, were rare.

"They look good," Pieter said. "I heard you talk some at the bar. You guys are English?"

Like I said before, some people assume that because a woman in the club is black, they must be a prostitute. Over the years Gloria had come to expect to be asked by one guy or another, how much it cost to go upstairs with her. At least this guy did not seem to be making that assumption.

"I'm Scottish," I said. "They're from St Lucia."

"St Lucia?" he asked. "It is the Caribbean, yes?"

"More or less," I answered. "A bit below, and close to Venezuela."

"Okay," he said. "You're a lucky guy! Two stunning women! They are both with you?"

I took his question to be a way of asking if I was fucking them both, which I guess by then I was, since by then it had not just been that time on the beach that Jess and I had fucked, and I had to admit that I was feeling lucky that Gloria had decided to 'share' the way she had.

"I guess I'm a lucky guy," I confirmed.

"So, I'm Pieter," Pieter said. "It's my second time here in Cap d'Agde. Last year it was with my girlfriend. This year we planned to come again, but we split after it was booked, so I decide I am using the apartment for myself."

"No one else you could have invited?" I asked.

"For a naturist holiday, with swingers' clubs?" he said. "Not so easy to ask something like this of someone new. My girlfriend was very open, but not every woman likes this, to be so open, or to share. So I am on my own, and here it is mostly couples. No women looking for a single guy! Sad, but that is how it is!"

I almost sympathised with the guy. He seemed a pretty straight, clean cut guy, in good shape, neat white shirt, beige trousers, blonde hair, cut short at the back and sides, with a lick of hair that teased his forehead. Nicely manicured hands, I noticed as he drank a non-alcoholic beer from its blue coloured, glass bottle. Maybe Jess would like him.

"Not met anyone?"

"Two nights before, yes. A German couple. He likes to watch. We have a nice time together."

"Upstairs?" I asked.

Upstairs was where the playrooms were, one room where anything goes, and one for couples only.

"At their apartment," he said. "We met at a bar. I think they are looking for single guy. They start talking and soon they are saying what they like. I am only here upstairs here last time. It was fun. There was Italian couple. We swop. He is with my girlfriend while i am with his wife. I'm not sure which I like more, to fuck his woman or to watch the guy with my girlfriend."

"That's not why you broke up is it?" I asked.

He laughed.

"No," he said. "Sex is nothing. This is just for fun, yes? But she wanted too much, how do you say it?... too much things,... expensive everything. If she did not get, she would make things miserable. I not like this in a woman. So,..."

"Okay," I said, thinking how lucky I was to have married a woman like Gloria, whose needs are simple, and who prefers giving to other people than wanting things for herself.

Meanwhile I was watching the women, both of them now dancing with guys. The men seemed to know each other, grinning at each other from time to time. The taller guy was clearly interested in Jess, as the taller woman, the other guy coming on to Gloria and making up for his lack of height, as short men do, by being more confident in his moves, going in close, giving Gloria little touches, hips, butt, and arms.

Dress the way the women had dressed, and you can expect men to try it on. Gloria had lent her black leather corset to Jess, who had loved the idea of displaying her breasts and pussy, not just inside the club, but walking there from the campsite and past the bars and restaurants that were en route. Gloria herself was wearing a tightly buckled, leather body harness, made solely from criss-crossing inch wide straps, connected with buckles and steel o-rings, that left more than her breasts and pussy bare.

Matched with Gloria's body harness were leather anklets buckled just above her four inch heels, and leather wristlets with metal clips that in theory could be used to link them together, or to fasten them to any of the o-rings on her body harness. To set off the outfit, she wore a leather collar, from which hung a large steel o-ring, wide enough to be held with two or even three fingers through the ring.

It was a costume she had worn before. I had even walked her through the complex a few times, using a heavy duty dog leash bought at a pet shop back in London, clipped to the large ring fixed to her collar. The first time, she had hesitated at the connotations of a black woman walked on a leash like that, but she had seen several white women, and even a white guy, openly led on leashes, and had relaxed. Playing sub came naturally to her.

As I watched, the guy dancing with Gloria seemed determined to take full advantage of the ease of access her costume provided. He used the ring on her collar to draw her closer to him, turning her, cupping her bare breasts as he pressed his groin to her butt, even reaching down and fingering her exposed slit.

Even in a swingers' club, you do not fuck on a dance floor. Nothing more than was already happening was going to happen, and Gloria had experienced this kind of thing before. She liked the attention. I liked that she got it. It was win, win for both of us.

"Do you guys like to go upstairs?" Pieter asked, who had also been watching the action on the dance floor.

"Any time we come here," I said.

"If you would like one more guy,..." he offered.

He certainly seemed preferable to the guys on the dance floor, and I thought that if Jess wanted to catch up on her sex life since separating from her husband, there was no reason why Pieter could not help out.

"I'll ask," I said.

We talked some more, about Holland, and London, and then the women broke off from the guys they had been dancing with and came and joined us, sitting on a pair of padded stools, backs to the dance floor. I introduced Pieter, who complimented them on what they were wearing, and offered to get them drinks. They both just wanted cokes, and he headed to the bar, giving me the opportunity to tell them he was interested in joining us upstairs.

"You mean just like that?" Jess asked. "A guy I've never met?"

"He seems nice," Gloria said, encouraging her.

Jess laughed nervously.

"Wow!" she said. "You were serious when you told me what happens here! You know the guy dancing with me offered me a hundred to go upstairs with him! I'm pretty sure he thought that we're both call girls!"

"And you said?" asked Gloria.

"That I was with the guy over there," Jess said, meaning me.

"I'm pretty sure Pieter doesn't think you're a call girl," I said. "He just seems a nice guy who's found himself single. But if you're not interested, I can let him know."

"So what happens upstairs?" Jess asked.

"You see if you can find a space, and you do what you want," I said. "If you want to fuck, you fuck."

"I was thinking this was just to see what goes on," Jess said. "I wasn't planning to,.. I mean,.. I don't know the guy."

She turned to Gloria.

"I mean, I've never even had a one night stand before. So a total stranger? Have you ever done it with a guy here?"

"I'm not single," Gloria said. "So, no. But if I were,... then,..."

I could tell how the sentence would have finished, without her needing to complete it. So could Jess.

"You guys won't think I'm some kind of a slut if I let him?" she asked.

"More like a modern woman," I said, to reassure her.

"Okay then," she said, just as Pieter came back with our drinks.

Which is how we came to head up to the couples room as a foursome. The black suited guy at the door nodded us through and we looked around for some space to play. Watching Gloria getting groped on the dance floor had left me all too ready to fuck her, and Jess seemed to be ready to let Pieter fuck her, which in itself I found a pretty strong turn on.

I blame Jess for what actually happened in the play space. At least in my head, I blame her. I have never actually said that to her, or even to Gloria, but if Jess had timed her needs a little better, what happened in the couples room might not have taken place.

It was crowded, as it always was. The large play bed that could hold maybe eight or ten couples was fully occupied. The play beds are each large mattresses in grey, easy wipe vinyl, set on black painted wooden platforms at bed height, three in total, the large one that was already occupied, and two smaller ones that each has space for three or four couples.

Not everyone uses the play beds. There are bench seats all the way around the walls, apart from at the bar, and some couples play on the seats, which are wide enough to allow a guy to lie back and have his woman squat on his cock, without any risk of slipping off the seat. Some couples engage in cock sucking without using a bed or seat, the guy standing, the woman squatting in front of the guy. Some just wander around, watching, maybe touching.