Going Dutch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got lucky, given that we were two couples together. There was space for one person to sit on one of the smaller play beds, as it happened, the one further from the door, and just as we got to it, a couple left, leaving space for all of us to play. We both started with oral. I sat, or rather lay back, with Gloria unzipping my fly, easing out my cock, and bending over me to suck on it, her breasts looking amazing, each of them framed by a triangle of the leather straps that constituted her body harness, her thick nipple stubs grazing the fabric of my trousers. Jess and Pieter did it the other way around, Jess lying beside me, legs apart, and Pieter kneeling on the floor, kissing her inner thighs before going for the slit of her pussy. As the new member of our foursome, he clearly aimed to please first, and take his pleasure a little later.

Sharing our mattress, two other couples were fucking. Beside me, a woman in her forties was enjoying missionary with a guy in his sixties. Beside Jess, a man in his twenties was being ridden by a girl around the same age, squatting on his cock. Both couples had briefly acknowledged our arrival, possibly all the more interested in us because both women in our group were black. Certainly the girl riding the guy took advantage of Jess lying right beside her, to reach for Jess's breast and start playing with her black cherry nipple stub.

People did that kind of thing, play touch, no need to be invited, more a compliment than an intrusion. Just like the guy who stroked Gloria's buttocks while she was leant over me, busy with her mouth around my cock. The couple were just walking past behind her, obviously cruising, spectating rather than looking to fuck. The wine glasses they were holding gave that away. Maybe they had already fucked. Maybe they would fuck later. Maybe they just liked to absorb the atmosphere, and fucked back at their apartment, tent, or wherever they were staying on the complex. Whatever their agenda, my wife's upturned butt clearly got the guy's interest enough for him to caress its curves.

The guy's partner watched him run his hand over Gloria's butt. They were both in their fifties both dressed in white. He was in white shirt and trousers. She was wearing a white corset and stockings that set off the tan of her bare breasts and shoulders. They had both stopped cruising, and were standing side by side behind my wife. The woman smiled at me, then reached herself, to stroke Gloria's back with an elegantly manicured, slender hand.

I have admired my wife's rear view often enough to know just how enticing it is. The soft, inviting dark fruit that is her cunt swells from between her legs, a few inches below the darker star that is her anus. Her labia protrude from the centre of the fruit, a cute triangle of malleable flesh, more than enough to grasp between finger and thumb, to tease, pull, stretch, or slide a finger in between to expose the pink within, or to penetrate the tight, slick internal passageway leading to her womb. Nothing I have seen is more inviting.

My wife continued sucking on my cock, unphased. We had played in this room often enough for her to know that innocent caresses were likely to be given, the swingers' equivalent of an admiring look. The black globes of my wife's buttocks regularly received attention from the tanned, but nevertheless white, Europeans who holidayed, and played here.

This was just another couple, tempted by succulent black flesh, not just to caress, but to play with my wife's labia and cunt. The guy touched her there first, but it was the woman who spent more time with her hand right there, still smiling at me as she watched my face for any hint that she might intrude too far. I could only guess whether she was simply teasing Gloria's protruding labia, play pulling on them, or probing between them with her slender fingers sliding deep within. My wife's mouth was still fully occupied, but she still conveyed with just her eyes her enjoyment of the intimate attention she was receiving.

Eventually, the couple moved away, the guy, clearly a gentleman, licking his partner's fingers clean, and then mouthing a thank you to me for having permitted the intrusion. That was when Jess sat up, easing Pieter from between her legs, whispering something in his ear. Both of them stoop up. Jess eased past Gloria, edging her way out of sight between the other people milling around, leaving me guessing as to the likely reason for her departure.

The club's bathrooms were outside the couple's playroom, and on the far side of the open play space where the single guys hung out, more in hope than in real expectation of any action, but knowing that they could watch the serious exhibitionists who used one of the three beds in that space. Weaving through the two play rooms to reach the bathrooms, with no doubt a queue for the limited cubicles within, meant it would be at least five minutes before Jess got back. Maybe longer.

Gloria once left me in the couples' playroom to use the bathroom, and had been gone for something over twenty minutes because as she was easing her way back through the crowded mixed playroom, a guy had tried his luck with her. Gloria, being Gloria, had not wanted to be rude by walking past, and had stopped and listened to his chat up lines.

Chat up had turned to touch up, then not just the one guy, but two others joining in as well, caressing her, six hands stroking, fondling, and casually groping her. The first guy had undone his fly and taken out his cock. Knowing what was expected of her, Gloria had meekly knelt down. When she came back to join me, there were globules of semen on her neck and breasts.

When she told me what had happened, I had been appalled. My first instinct was to find the guy and deal with him. Gloria had tried to cool things, telling me that she was fine, but nevertheless came with me to the other playroom to help me look for the guy. I still do not know for sure if he was no longer there, or if Gloria had pretended that she could not see him to avoid a confrontation.

I did tell the member of staff on the door between the two playroom what had happened, the evidence still glistening on my wife's bare skin. He shrugged, telling me that 'it happens', advising that if we were concerned, it was best to stay together.

The point being that the way that Jess was dressed, in just the corset, by heading to the bathroom on her own, she could well find some of the single guys trying it on with her the way they had with my wife. Jess is not as compliant as Gloria is, so I had no doubt that she could handle herself, but it still could be more than a moment before she got back.

Meanwhile Pieter could hardly sit in the space beside me, not even to reserve the space for when Jess returned. Others were waiting for their turn. The vinyl mattresses were for playing on, not for sitting solo. He had no choice but to let another couple take the space, and was left standing behind Gloria, idle until Jess came back, when he could carry on from where they had left off.

He could deal with it, I thought. I closed my eyes, wondering how long it was fair for me to enjoy the intimate attention Gloria was giving my cock, before we changed places and I went down on her, or she climbed onto me. I should not have closed my eyes.

I guess, from Pieter's point of view, he had been invited to make a foursome, so any boundaries that applied to strangers had been mutually rescinded. Thinking about it, I am not even sure whether Gloria had been introduced to the guy as my wife. I might just have said her name. We might have lined up Jess to play with Pieter, but from where he stood, I had two sexily dressed women in tow, and he had no reason to consider either of them less available than the other.

Nothing had been said explicitly, that Gloria and I were married, or that we did not swing, or that for any other reason, she was off limits. Besides, from where he stood, right behind my wife, who was still bent over me, sucking on my cock, he would have had the same delicious view of exposed butt and cunt that I knew so well, and that had so enticed the couple who had passed by before.

Not that Pieter had seen the couple caress my wife, or play with her cunt, but standing behind my wife once Jess had gone, he would have had the same tempting, succulent, not so forbidden fruit right within his reach.

I did not see it happening, but I guess he would have started with no more than a caress, his hand stroking Gloria's glorious taut, rounded buttock cheek, maybe caressing her back, or the side of her thigh, or both, and my wife would have done nothing to indicate unease. Another person paying her attention was only to be expected. Certainly, she would not have realised it was Pieter, rather than just one more cruising couple.

Even had he then traced the groove between her buttocks, rimmed her anus with his fingertip, inched down a little further, and played with her protruding cunt lips, or slid his finger deep inside her wet and willing orifice, my wife would have enjoyed the compliment, the fingering confirming that her butt and cunt were as tantalisingly alluring as in previous visits to the club. From where I was lying, eyes still closed, I sensed only her soft mouth and tongue, lapping and sucking on my cock head, and licking at my shaft.

Seeing things from Pieter's perspective, he had approached a guy with two women in a club for swingers, he had asked if he might come upstairs with us to play, and they had agreed, he had already used his tongue to lick one delicious cunt, and now he was casually fingering another, his cock, no doubt, rock hard inside his trousers. Two nights before, he had been invited back to a couple's apartment, he had said, just so that he could fuck the wife while the guy looked on, and I am pretty sure by now, my own wife's cunt would have been drenched in her own secretions from the fingering she had been so readily permitting. It would have been slick, liquid, and enticing.

Just how sensitive cunt flesh is to being touched is something, as a guy, that I will never truly know. While labia are being fondled, fingered, squeezed, pulled, parted, the exposed, slick clitoris rubbed, teased, caressed, and stroked, the vaginal opening penetrated with a finger, then a thumb, or stretched with two fingers instead of one, or three fingers bunched together, widening the ever receptive cunt, stretching it taut, thrusting and twisting, whether the woman senses exactly what is being done to her, or whether the sensations meld into a blur of stimulation, indistinguishable, arousing every part of her, is a mystery men may never fathom.

Putting all of that together, it makes some kind of sense that Pieter naturally assumed that both my wife's cunt and Jess's were his to fuck, both available to him, and if one was no longer in the room, then the other would suffice. With so many other people fucking one another all around us in the club, he would have had no problem easing his cock from inside his trouser fly, to touch tease Gloria's entrance with his cock head, letting it do what his fingers had been doing.

Gloria was more focussed on my own cock, taking it deep inside her mouth, her lips exquisitely wrapped around my shaft, so the guy's cock head playing at her cunt would have been just another nice sensation. He might even have gone so far as to slide the head inside her, just enough for her nether lips to wrap themselves around his shaft below the flange, without her realising that it was not a bunching of his fingers he was using on her, and without my wife resisting, Pieter would have known her cunt was his.

Maybe he even did some shallow thrusting, in and out of her, enjoying her wetness, luxuriating in the tightness of her entrance on the taut skin of his cock head, and maybe my wife enjoyed this precise, controlled fucking without registering that fucking, and not fingering, was exactly what was going on.

The guy may not have had sex for two days since that other couple in their apartment, which for some guys is a norm, while for others seems like an eternity. Deprive me of Gloria for two days, and I go up the wall with sexual frustration. All I have to do is thrust a few times, and I spew gushes of sperm uncontrolled and unrestrained, needing that release before, recovered, I can fuck her properly.

So I could understand Gloria's subsequent description of feeling Pieter's cock slide all the way inside her, realising from the depth of the intrusion that it was hard, male, penile flesh and no longer harmless fingers, that had taken ownership of her, of feeling him thrust two or three times only, no more than that, while she was still stunned at what was happening, and then realising that the cock was already pulsing as his load rose though the shaft and flooded her with impatient, warm, wet, copious semen.

That would be the only time I have even slightly regretted that my wife gets wet so readily. Pieter would have had free play with her. In truth, he would not have needed to edge in just the head itself, or thrust lightly, progressively increasing the depth of each thrust, half an inch more, then again. He would not have needed to angle his cock from side to side, stretching her to accommodate his girth. All he would have had to do was slide in all the way, in one deep, deliberate, full on thrust, and his cock head would have been nudging at my wife's womb.

Gloria admitted later, that while her mind had been frozen in horror on sensing rampant cock within, her cunt had responded very differently. It had loved the feeling of cock head sliding into her, of being stretched, of hard cock shaft grazing her already throbbing clit. It had sent a shiver through her nervous system, her body shuddering, her nipples tingling with referred pleasure.

Her body, after all, was designed for this, to fuck and to be fucked. Her cunt had wanted, needed this. Instinctively, she had pressed back against him, gaining every inch of depth that he had to offer. Her vaginal muscles had tightened around his shaft, rippling against his cock head, working as they were intended to, to achieve the sole, desired outcome for which cunt was first created, to stimulate whatever and whosever cock might penetrate within to bring it to the point of gushing ejaculation. No wonder Pieter came so quickly.

All of this occurred while I had been relaxed, enjoying Gloria's mouth, my eyes closed, unseeing. Only when I felt her moving back, my cock no longer enjoying the warmth of her mouth, but exposed, did I check why she had stopped sucking me so unexpectedly.

Gloria had raised her upper body, no longer angled down to my groin, but horizontal, her head hanging, the nape of her neck exposed. Pieter held her by the waist, his eyes directed to the roof of the club play room, where a large sky light revealed the stars way, way outside. He was shuddering. So was my wife. It only took a moment for me to figure out what was taking place, and by then it was far too late to freeze time and stop it happening. A guy we had just met was flooding my wife with his sperm, and she was trembling with the intensity of the orgasm he had induced.

My cock went limp. Another guy fucking my wife was never part of our plan. We had decided it was not what we wanted in our relationship. Besides, it was no longer enjoying my wife's oral attention. Naturally it went limp.

It was Pieter who broke the moment first. He released his hold on my wife's waist, moved back, and attended to his cock. Gloria was next to move, raising her head, looking me in the eyes, and mouthing something I could not hear, but the message from her lips, and the expression on her face was clear.

"I'm sorry!"

It was in my wife's character to take the blame, to apologise for anything and everything as if it were her fault. That might have explained her readiness to apologise, or maybe the apology was not so much about Pieter having just fucked and come in her, but maybe because somewhere deep within her, she had enjoyed it.

Love someone enough, and you can almost read their mind. Whether it is telepathy, because brains become so much in tune that thoughts and feelings actually transmit one person to the other, or whether it is more that we come to understand the other so intimately that we know what they are thinking, without the need for words.

"It's okay," my wife was saying in her head, passing the thought direct to mine. "Let's just go with it, now it's happened. You've fucked Jess. What's just happened has happened. It doesn't change us. You're still the guy I love."

I could read what she was thinking as if she were whispering calmingly and lovingly in my ear. Her eyes conveyed her thoughts, even while she was not actually speaking the words. Besides, I was also thinking my own thoughts about what had happened.

You can think a thousand thoughts in a millisecond. As I took in Gloria's unspoken reassurance, I was also beating myself up about our joint failure to make clear just who was who and what the limits were, that had led Pieter to assume that Jess and Gloria were both available. We had not been fucked around. It was just a fuck up. The guy had asked if he could play with us upstairs, and we had agreed he could. So he had sucked one cunt, and fucked the other. It just so happened that the woman he had fucked was not the one we had intended. It should have been Jess, and not my wife, but to Pieter, they had both been pussy on a plate, and he had indulged his appetite.

Sex is great. At its best it is incredible, wonderful, amazing, beautiful, and every other superlative you can find in any dictionary. But there are moments when it is awkward, uncomfortable, or embarrassing. Even in the privacy of a bedroom, with the wife you love, disengagement and managing a semen dripping cock without mussing up the sheets, and getting to the bathroom to wash it off, can be less than elegant.

It is easier for the woman, who can discretely wipe any emerging secretions. Guys have five to nine inches of flaccid flesh to deal with. In a club, withdrawal for the guy means your now limp cock is potentially in the public gaze, but Pieter dealt with his comparatively smoothly, unrolling a condom from his cock, using one of the bins the club provided, and some of the paper towel to clean himself, just as Jess returned. I was grateful at least for the condom.

My own predicament was my limp still lying outside of my trouser flies, glistening wet from my wife's mouth. Gloria had just stood up. She, of course, did not need to clean herself. Pieter's condom had ensured there was no mess. I sat up, and for a moment things seemed pretty awkward, partly because of the "misunderstanding" that had just taken place, and partly because Jess was looking puzzled, at Pieter holding his used, half full condom and at my exposed cock, and figuring out what had happened while she was gone. But whenever things get awkward, you can trust my wife to put everyone at ease.

Always make people feel comfortable, be the one who smooths things over, never make a fuss, make people feel good instead. Gloria's principles for day to day living in a nutshell.

"Sorry, babe," she said to Jess. "You just missed out. I got to enjoy two guys at once while you were gone. But my husband should be good to ride once he'shard again."

It really was that simple. The message was conveyed, not so much loudly and clearly, as gently and discretely, but it was understood by all. Pieter having fucked her was no big deal. Describing me as her husband was her way of telling him that it was my wife he had just fucked, but it was not a problem. There was a message for me, that she had been happy for me to fuck Jess, and still was, so maybe I should not be too concerned that someone else had just fucked her. The message for Jess was more straightforward. Act like nothing unexpected has just happened, and help my husband out. We all got the message, softly delivered, but clear and explicit just the same.