Going Full Cassandra

Story Info
Mommy relives her slutty college days.
8.5k words
4.29
19.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra Butler gazed out through the windshield of the Range Rover as she waited for her nineteen-year old daughter Erin to finish track practice. The sun was shining brightly, but the air was still cool enough that it wasn't unpleasant. She'd turned the a/c off on the drive over and they'd opened the windows, talking above the wind noise amicably. Cassie reflected on their relationship and smiled. Erin was so much like her, and yet she was coming into her own as a young adult. At nineteen, Erin still enjoyed living at home, thankfully. In her second year of community college, she was committed to her place on the track team, and as a result was a starring distance runner. The two-year scholarship had helped keep tensions to a minimum, Cassie knew, but so did her daughter's easy-going temperament.

Erin wasn't currently dating, but Cassie was okay with that. Her coltish daughter was attractive, as Cassie had been in her college years, but she didn't seem to have the same sense of appreciation of the opposite sex. 'Certainly not like her mother,' Cassie mused, her eyes drawn to the muscular young man crossing in front of her car. In her late teens and early twenties, Cassandra Holton had gone from one boy's bed to another until she met Jeff, who asked her to marry him within six months of their first date. Erin came along after their seventh month of marriage and Cassie settled into her life as a housewife and a career as a real estate agent, though not always comfortably. Work was good and mothering was rewarding, but sometimes in those early years trying to do both was a challenge.

'Not anymore,' she thought. Erin had been such a good student, and was always helpful at home. "I'm so blessed," she whispered aloud, and added, "and there are lots of cute guys to watch, too!" She grinned at her own naughtiness and reminded herself that she was here for Erin, not for her own pleasure.

"Still..."

Her thoughts returned to her college years, as they often did. She'd been completely faithful to Jeff since those days, but she couldn't help recalling some of the times she'd had, back when she was a little wild.

'A little wild?' she asked herself, grinning wickedly.

Just then Erin appeared at the edge of the quad, holding one finger up to let her mother know she'd be right there. Cassie nodded to her, and Erin turned and trotted back to her bag, picked it up and headed for the nearest building to relieve herself and put her hair back in order. Cassie watched her. 'She's so cute,' she thought. Again, she recalled the similarities between her daughter and herself. Both were blonde and tall and willowy, with long shapely legs and, maybe less fortunately, A-cup breasts. While Cassandra wore her platinum blonde hair in a stylish pixie cut these days, Erin wore hers in a pony-tail most of the time; the same way Cassie had worn hers in college. Except for when she'd let it down; then it cascaded over her shoulders and proved a real magnet for the boys of her time.

'These boys don't know what they're missing,' she thought, again grinning wickedly. 'Or maybe it's Erin who doesn't...'

"Okay, stop it," she told herself aloud. She glanced to where Erin had gone, then returned her gaze to a group of boys that were walking across the quad. 'Doesn't hurt to look,' she thought, smiling at them as they glanced her way.

Erin was there before the handsome troupe of college boys had disappeared from sight, and rolled her eyes as she tugged at the door handle.

"Hey," she teased, "you gonna let me in, or are you too busy watching boys?"

Both of them laughed at Cassie being caught out. She stuck her tongue out at Erin as she settled into her seat. "I was thinking about what to put together for dinner tonight, if you must know," she laughed.

"Sure you were, Mom. So, is it gonna be sauteed pecs or freshly tanned hamstrings?"

Cassie had no answer for that. Instead, she put the car in gear and chirped the tires a little as she left the area. Erin laughed loudly.

"You could stand a little male attention, missy," Cassandra Butler told her laughing daughter. "What's the deal with that, anyway? Do no cute guys come to watch you run?"

Erin only smiled. There was a small group of boys who always seemed to be around during practice, and were always there for the meets. She was sure her mom had noticed them, but wanted to tease her instead. Let her. She'd noticed a couple of the boys in particular, but hadn't put herself out there. She wanted to place in State next week, as it would mean a national-level scholarship for the following two years. It was important enough to put her dating life on hold, for now. Surely her mom could understand that!

"They're around," she answered softly.

The rest of the ride home was taken up with chatting about boys, despite Erin's resolve to put them out of her mind. Cassie wasn't letting go of that, her imagination apparently charged by the last voyeuristic half-hour. Erin mostly remained noncommittal. Finally she turned to her mother and fixed her with a look.

"Honestly, mom," she exclaimed, "it's a good thing you're not still going to college! How did you ever get through your classes with all that estrogen coursing through your body?"

"I didn't, if you remember," Cassie deadpanned. "Someone came along and ruined my figure, and I never got back to school after that." She laughed. "I'm not talking about your father, by the way!" She winked at Erin.

Erin just shook her head at her mother. She figured her for the hottest mom around, when she compared her to the other "track moms" that cheered for their kids from the sidelines and brought all their gear when needed. 'Worrying about her figure ought to be the furthest thing from her mind,' she thought.

"I gotta get my car fixed," she said aloud, then grinned.

That night, Cassie was still thinking about the young men she'd observed - especially the surfer-looking one in the ripped jeans and tight t-shirt. 'That boy,' she thought, as Jeff brushed his teeth in the bathroom, 'could ride my wave all the way to the beach.' She pulled the sheets down and started to get into bed, then thought better of it and stopped to pull her nightie over her head. She laid it over her makeup chair.

"C'mon, big boy," she breathed, "Momma wants to play tonight."

Jeff was pleasantly surprised by his warm wife snuggling up next to him, totally naked. He was in his usual t-shirt and boxers, but she quickly convinced him to abandon both. When he rolled over on top of her, her legs spread compliantly, and when his cock nuzzled up against her labia, she pulled him down and into her.

"Nnnnnggghhh, fuck!" she groaned, "that feels really good, honey." She had already begun to move, her hips rolling beneath him. "Give it to me good," she urged. Using her well-trained pelvic floor muscles, she grasped him rhythmically, milking the surfaces of his slightly more than six-inch cock as he began to move in and out. "Yeah, that's it," she grunted, "just like that."

Her naughty dialogue, as always, aroused Jeff quickly. He often had to pause, in order to avoid cumming too quickly. He was a considerate lover, always making sure his wife achieved an orgasm when possible. Tonight, that option was off the table, he could tell. Cassie was feeling aggressive, panting hoarsely and sinking her fingernails into the skin of his waist. He couldn't stop if he wanted to, and he didn't want to. As she raised her knees to wrap her legs around his legs, he groaned. "Baby! I can't hold back!"

She cried out as she felt him begin to throb inside her, close but not there yet. "Don't," she grunted. "Don't stop! Ogod, don't stop don't stop don't..."

She didn't get there. Poor Jeff, already drained by her amazing muscle contractions, began to shrivel back to his normal length. It wasn't enough. Cassie finally gave up, even while tossing her head back and trying to groan convincingly. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkk," she breathed, sliding her hands up to his shoulders and pulling his head against her neck. He didn't see her face, which was a study in disappointment. She really needed this one.

Jeff kissed her neck and moaned softly into her ear, as his own hands traveled to her breasts. Though small, her nipples were extremely sensitive, he knew. He wanted to make her orgasm last as long as possible, so he rubbed his thumbs across the hard nubs, trying to make up for his early climax.

It was too much. Cassie pushed his hands away and said, "sorry, baby. They're on fire already." She shoved against one of his shoulders and slithered out from under him. "Be right back." She hurried to the bathroom and shut the door. Reaching into the bottom left drawer of the vanity, she pulled the little bullet and control from under the folded washcloths and slipped it into the pocket of her robe. Then, after using the toilet, she wrapped the robe around her and returned to the bed, where Jeff lay, now breathing normally.

"Your turn," she said, and slipped under the covers, leaving the robe on the floor next to her side of the bed.

That night she summoned up her image of the blonde surfer in the ripped jeans as she keyed the vibrating bullet control to its lowest setting. Jeff snored softly next to her, unaware that his freshly fucked wife was soon esconced in her fantasies of another man, a newly-generated climax slowly building inside her. She remained as still as she could, but at the moment of release she squeezed her thighs together suddenly and contorted on the bed. Jeff awoke for just a second, then rolled over and settled back into his slumber. Cassie watched his shadowy form, imagining it was her surfer.

'Dude, you aren't done yet,' she told the toy silently, and concentrated on the next wave of sensations the little vibe sent her way. It was another hour before she fell asleep, smiling peacefully at last.

The next day there was no track practice, much to Cassie's chagrin. She picked Erin up an hour earlier, but still had to wait while Erin chatted with a group of friends. The same boys didn't reappear, but there were others, thank goodness. A couple of them would be fodder for her fantasies if she was forced to satisfy herself again tonight.

Erin, seemingly heedless of the boys who watched her routine of stretching, had her eyes closed as she went through it. She knew her mom was there, and smiled when she thought about what she was probably thinking about while sitting in the Range Rover. In her yoga tights and tank top, she felt fairly confident that she was providing plenty of excuses for her mother to ogle the boys, if that's what she wanted to do. She didn't share her mother's level of lust, but she didn't begrudge it, either. 'Whatever gets her through the night,' she always told herself. 'As long as she doesn't go on and on about them!'

Cassie didn't. Not today. Her mind seemed elsewhere, Erin noticed. "Hey! Earth to mom," she teased. "Did I lose you?" Her giggle was infectious, and Cassie grinned and shook her head as she drove.

"Sorry. I was thinking about something I needed to do," she explained. When asked what that was, she ignored her daughter's query and returned her gaze to the road. But something was stewing in the blonde MILF's mind, and it wasn't what she needed from the grocery.

Cassandra had had this happen before, but it had been a couple of years. Something about watching her young daughter the last couple of days tripped a lever in her mind, returning her to thoughts of her own carefree days in college. Back before she became a mom and relinquished that freedom, and reigned in her lack of inhibitions. In truth, Cassie was a slut, early on; she'd managed to move on because of her marriage, but she sometimes regretted that. She had carefully buried that aspect of her life for nineteen years. Now she felt ready to embrace that sluttiness again. Finally!

After depositing Erin at home, Cassie made a trip to the grocery store for a few items. She needed her time alone. And the possibility of maybe an attractive guy hitting on her wasn't such a bad idea, either. Her tight jeans and white sleeveless top highlighted a body that, truthfully, hadn't aged much since she was her daughter's age, and the heels she wore thrust what little butt she had out in a way that she knew men noticed.

Halfway down the cereal aisle, she stopped. 'That's him,' she thought, 'my surfer from last night!' It seemed like the fates had conspired to throw them together; now all she had to do was find a way to get his attention. Dropping a container of oatmeal wasn't the least obvious way, but it did draw his gaze.

"Oh, fudge," she said, bending at the waist to retrieve the box. When she picked it up and turned toward him, she was gratified to find his eyes roving over her. She caught his glance and smiled. "I'm such a klutz sometimes," she said. When he didn't comment, she rolled her cart over to his and looked him up and down brazenly.

"You must eat pretty healthy," she quipped. "When I was your age, I ate anything that didn't eat me back. Sometimes, even if it did." She winked and pushed past him. Her heart was beating a mile a minute!

"Actually," he managed to say, "I eat pretty much what I want, whenever I want." This blonde MILF was a walking wet dream, he was thinking. He was already imagining her naked in his dorm room, half in and half out of his sheets, her body glistening with the sweat of carnal pleasures.

Cassie was having almost the same vision. She stopped and looked back at him. "I bet you do," she said. Again, she let her eyes travel over his lean but muscular frame, noting the bulge in his shorts. When she looked back into his eyes, she could see the lust written there. He left his cart in the aisle and followed her to the registers.

They ended up in her car at the edge of the parking lot. For Cassie, it was even more exciting than going to his room; more dangerous. He'd helped her load the few things she bought, then they chatted briefly before she suggested they sit in her car "to get out of the sun." He leaned over and took her in his arms as soon as the doors were shut, and her mouth went to his like a magnet. He wasn't a great kisser, but she wasn't interested in his lips. Glancing around, she put her hand on his chest, then slid down in her seat and let him settle back against his door as she went for his zipper. 'Thank god for tinted windows,' she thought, and when she pulled his shorts open she was even more thankful that he hadn't worn underwear. His cock was already straining against the material. And when she put her hand around it to pull it out, it was thick and hardening rapidly. She stroked it a few times, admiring it. It was the first cock she'd held since meeting Jeff, but not the first she'd ever gotten her mouth on. In college, she'd blown a lot of guys, and fucked almost as many.

She took him in her mouth, loving the idea of being the MILF who could still attract hunks like this one, and swallowed most of his length in one motion. He groaned and put his hands in her hair.

"Oh, fuck," he gasped, "that's fuckin' hot, babe."

She barely heard him over the buzzing in her head. She was on a mission, and sucking his cock was only the lead-in. She could feel her own wetness. Her fingers went to the snap of her jeans, and she pulled her zipper down while he was beginning to thrust into her mouth. His cock hit her uvula and she coughed, but he didn't let up. His hands were soon holding her head tightly, skull-fucking her in his hurry to get off.

Cassie put her hands on his legs and concentrated on taking his abuse. She wanted to get her jeans off, but his youthful enthusiasm was too much. He slammed her face down over his cock over and over, telling her in a hoarse voice to take it, and when he came she felt it all the way in the back of her throat. She didn't even have to swallow; it gushed down her throat on its way toward her tummy. He blasted another gush before she could react. When he relaxed his grip on her head she jerked backwards, finally tasting his semen as the last long spurt arced up and out of his cock, landing on her nose and running down over her upper lip. She licked at it and frowned.

"That's not fair," she said gazing up at him. His eyes were closed and he was smiling, his breathing slow. "I didn't get what I needed."

He put his hand out and caressed her cheek. "No worries, babe," he said in his sing-song surfer manner. He grinned at her. "There's plenty more where that came from. Let's go back to my dorm, okay? I've even got a couple of roommates that would love to meet you."

His offer sounded great, but Cassie realized that Erin was home and Jeff would be, soon. She needed to get dinner started. But... 'Jesus, a dorm full of guys like him?' she marveled. She imagined the number of orgasms she might have, the naughty abandon of giving herself over completely to a house full of oversexed hunks. It was hard to resist, but she knew she had to.

"I... my daughter goes to the same school as you," she said, shaking her head. "I can't. She'd find out." She took his cock in her hand again and licked the head, swirling her tongue around and cleaning the remaining mess from it. "As much as I'd love to, sweetie, I can't." She stroked him once, noticing that he was already getting hard again, and straightened in her seat.

The boy shrugged and put himself away, "Yo, I offered, okay?" he said, then got out, shut the door and started to walk away. Another day, another horny MILF, in his mind.

"Hey!" She rounded the car quickly and intercepted him. She again put her hand on his chest as he turned. She leaned in and kissed him quickly. "Maybe I could get your number?" she asked, and handed him her cell phone. He hesitated, then keyed a number into her directory, leaving the initials AC, and grinned at her.

"That stands for Alpha Cock," he said smugly, and handed her phone back. "Oh, and don't forget to button up," he added, before turning away again.

"Oh, shit!" Cassie quickly re-zipped and buttoned her jeans, looking around to make sure she wasn't being watched. When she looked for the guy again he was gone.

'I didn't even get his real name.'

The thought made her smile.

She tasted him all the way home, licking her lips and using her tongue to swipe his coating off her teeth. When she got there, she went directly to the bottom drawer in her bathroom. She slipped the bullet vibe inside her pussy, tucked the control into her front pocket and headed for the kitchen. Erin was in her room, so she slid the button on and put the control back in her pocket, shuddering slightly as the tiny vibe reignited the sensitive nerve endings that had been on fire just a little while ago.

"That boy should have had more control," she said, half under her breath. She took three pork chops from the freezer and set them in a pan, humming happily as the vibrations kept her just on the edge. 'A little butter and rosemary, some baked potatoes with chives, and a lovely, stimulating dinner it'll be,' she told herself, smiling wickedly. In twelve minutes Jeff was home, as usual. She served her family dinner and sat down, just as she was having her first small climax.

On Saturday, Erin ran in the State qualifier, and set a record in the process. She was giddy. Jeff and Cassandra watched her jumping up and down with two of her friends like children, hugging and high-fiving one another.

"She's still our baby, isn't she," Jeff mused, turning to smile at his wife. They were in the stands, where they could see the whole track.

"Hmmmm. Yes, she is." Cassandra had been watching the surfer-looking dude whose name she hadn't gotten. He was in the pack of boys standing near the finish line. When Erin had crossed the line he was among the first to hug her. As Cassie watched, he turned to look up their way, and she could have sworn he smiled at her. There were a number of events yet to go, but now Cassie wanted only to gather up their daughter and get out of there.