Going Full Cassandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Cassandra Butler was tumbling into her first climax. 'That time in my car had to be a fluke,' she thought wildly, as the boy worked his magic on her too-sensitive button with his tireless tongue. As she clenched her thighs around his head, she let out a guttural groan.

The brothers outside grinned. The dude was on his game!

Aiden brought Erin's mother to two massive orgasms before pulling from beneath her trembling legs to stand. In one motion he shucked his boxers, then speared her sopping cunt with his stiff cock, driving to the balls in the needy MILF. Hooking his hands under her armpits, he lifted her as he drove forward, carrying them both onto the middle of his bed. Cassie held tightly with one arm around his neck, the other hand grasping at his back as he man-handled her backward and then began to drive rhythmically into her wetness. Heedless of her gasping pleas to take it easy, the muscular young man seemed bent on destroying her pussy. His pistoning hips slapped against her thighs, his hands roughly shoving her top up over her breasts before the cups of the matching bra were yanked downward.

Cassie merely held on. Another climax was gaining ground quickly, and she gave herself over to it, even as the voices of other boys sounded. Her eyes were clenched shut as she came, so she didn't see their faces as they studied her from above and behind.

"Fuck," one boy laughed, "she's gettin down with that!"

The voice, close as it was, still didn't register with her for another few moments. Aiden's cock was doing miraculous things to her, and her orgasm seemed to go on forever. Then more boys laughed, and her eyes popped open.

"What...?"

Aiden suddenly erupted inside her with a mighty roar. She felt the heat of his seed filling her, and her legs involuntarily wrapped around his ass, even as she began to count the faces. 'Omigod, there's five of them! At least...' she realized. Aiden was still pumping his hips into hers, and she was embarrassed to be seen like this, taking his cum like a common street whore.

"Damn, this slut is fine," one of the boys enthused, and a couple of the others quickly agreed. Cassie realized they were shucking what little they were wearing, all staring hungrily down at her. And as Aiden pulsed the last of his semen inside of her, the realization brought back some distant, pleasant memories. Rather than be frightened, she now looked forward to what she knew was going to happen. She smiled up at the faces, one by one, and released Aiden. As he rose from her, she softly asked, "who's next?" A cock dangled near her face, then lowered as its owner straddled her head with his knees. She craned her neck and opened her mouth as she felt fresh hands on her thighs.

They began to use her, and she went from one climax to another until they had all been satisfied. And how many more, she wasn't sure.

After, it was difficult to move, but she had to pee badly. Everyone had gone except Aiden, who was leaning back in a desk chair, doing something on his laptop. He didn't seem aware that she had rolled onto her back again and was looking at him.

"I have to use the bathroom," she said in a hoarse voice. She began looking around the room, unaware for the moment that there was none.

He grinned at her, then set his laptop aside and came to sit beside her on the bed. Other than a few bruises on her tits where a few of the brothers had slapped them, she was still perfection -- lean and sinewy, with barely a trace of mom-belly. No wonder he'd been attracted to her! Though her face was still flushed, her blonde pixie-cut showed not a trace of being mussed. He put his arm around her waist again, and kissed her neck. "Sure, baby. It's down the hall. C'mon, I'll show you." He stood and put out his hand to take hers.

"Wait! I can't go out there. I'm almost naked," she told him. She sat up. Her skirt was still around her waist, but her top and bra were on the floor in a heap, and her panties were still circling one perfect ankle.

"You afraid they'll see something different?" he laughed. Yet, he waited as she pulled her skirt down and got her bra and top back on, then gentlemanly escorted her to the communal bath and shower area. It was deserted, but she wondered how many boys lived in this house. And how long it would take for word of this to get to Erin; the thought practically paralyzed her with dread.

Kissing Alpha Cock before leaving, she begged him not to say anything to her daughter. "I couldn't live with that," she told him. "I... this wasn't me. I just let myself get carried away." She looked up at him pleadingly, but he only grinned.

"That's not what the video shows," he drawled. "You were totally into it."

Cassandra froze.

"You videotaped me?" she asked, her eyes flashing. "That's not even legal, without my consent!" Though she knew she had no real legal ground to stand on, she hoped she could scare him into deleting whatever he'd taken video of.

He only grinned dopily. He'd been smoking while she'd been in the stall; the odor of pot was all over him. Finally, he spoke.

"Not videotaped, Mommy," he said sarcastically. "That's not even a thing anymore. We fuckin' live-streamed you." He threw his head back and laughed. "Live, from anywhere but New York, it's Saturday Night at the Dorm," he mock-announced, his voice breaking as he laughed again. "And guess who our new house bunny is now?" he asked, winking at her.

"NO! No, no, nonononooooo," she begged, the fight gone out of her as she realized what a mistake she'd made, "this is not gonna happen again, EVER!"

She put one hand up against Aiden's chest as if to push him away, but he grasped it and pulled her forward until her nose was almost touching his chin. "Heyyyy," he soothed, "it won't be so bad. And with Erin not leaving for a couple of weeks to go out of state, you'll have a little grace period to mellow out in." His eyes searched hers, daring her to deny him as his other hand slid down over her hip and caressed her tight ass cheeks.

"She won't see it," he assured Cassie, "and if she does, she'll be far away. Meanwhile, your hubby might wonder why you're playing bingo with the girls every Saturday night, but he'll get used to that. I promise, though, you won't be the only girl in here, so you might have to compete a little. You think you can hold your own?"

Cassandra hesitated, then softened slightly as she considered the future. Aiden's hand on her ass stroked, promising as much pleasure as she wanted. She could feel his thick cock, hardening against her tummy again. As blackmail went, this wasn't such a bad deal!

"Only for the next semester," she whispered, leaning her forehead against his neck, "then we'll see."

Cassandra Butler's college days were coming back, in full swing!