Going Full Cassandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we go now?"

Jeff turned to her. "What? The meet's only half over, honey." He stared at her. "Heather's up next, and Erin won't leave without supporting her. You know that. Hey," he said, a look of concern on his face, "you okay?"

Cassie forced a smile. "Yeah," she said, again turning her gaze on the runners below. "I forgot, you know? I mean, it's over for us. For Erin, at least." Their daughter was talking to that same young man now, she saw. She had one hand on his arm as they spoke. They laughed, and the boy slid an arm around her waist. Suddenly, Cassie wanted to scream.

When the last hurdles race had been run, she and Jeff made their way down the stands and toward Erin. The boy was still there. Cassie had butterflies the size of blue jays in her tummy, wanting to avoid the boy at all costs, but Erin grinned and tugged at his arm as she saw her parents approach.

"Mom! Dad! I did it!" she yelled. Erin's face was flushed and her running top was wet with perspiration, but she had never looked more beautiful to her proud folks.

Cassie stared at her, trying not to look at the boy next to her, whose gaze was riveted on her face, she felt. "That's great, honey," she enthused, hugging Erin along with Jeff. The boy stood aside, watching and waiting.

Then the moment was there.

"Mom, Dad, this is AC," Erin announced, pulling him into the group. "He's one of my biggest supporters." She was beaming as she slid her hand up his arm, presenting him to her parents.

Cassie met his eyes at last, forced to acknowledge him. "Hi," she said frostily, then looked down. She remembered his dominant arrogance as he'd blasted his semen into her throat, and the uncaring way he had dismissed her once he'd been satisfied. Having Erin refer to him as 'AC' was the final straw. Suddenly, she hated him!

Jeff clasped his hand and said, "Hey there. I'm Jeff, and this is Cassie. Thanks for being there for Erin, AC."

The young man spoke at last, in that same sing-song manner. "Oh, for sure," he said. "She's great, man. Just like her mother is, no doubt."

Erin nodded. "Mom's always there," she boasted. "And she is great, no doubt about that!" She hugged her mother again, then pulled back and looked her in the eyes. "Hey, I know you guys waited for me. But AC wants to take me to dinner. Kind of a celebration, you know? Is that cool?"

Cassie couldn't speak. She stared back at Erin but she was imagining AC's cock, the way it had slammed in and out of her mouth. Its size, its taste. The way it had soiled her face with its ejaculate. The way it throbbed...

"Sure, baby," Jeff replied for them both, sliding an arm around his wife. "But your clothes. I mean, you're kind of... sweaty?"

Cassie was still looking at her daughter. Now she imagined Erin kissing the boy; being used the same way she'd been used. Sexually. Roughly. This was her baby!

"No."

Erin blinked. "Mom? What the hell?" She stepped back, leaving Cassie in Jeff's embrace. "I'll be fine. I've got my change of clothes in my bag, like always. AC will bring me home, won't you?" She turned to look at the boy.

"Oh for sure, dudes. She's in good hands, don't worry about that. She can even clean up in my dorm." He was staring at Cassie now. "If you've never been there, we've got nice bathrooms, not the grungy ones you probably imagine." He chuckled and looked directly at Cassie. "You should come check it out sometime."

His words were not lost on the mom. She had no reply, except to say, "Be safe." She tried to stress the words, but her voice had nearly deserted her. It came out as a whisper.

The pair had turned and were walking across the field before she became aware of Jeff's voice. He'd been speaking to her, but she hadn't heard a word. "Uhm, what was that?" she asked.

"I said... maybe we should take advantage of the alone-time," he repeated. He pulled her closer. "While the cat's away, right? Besides, you look so hot in those tights! I think even AC was looking at you." He chuckled briefly. "I wonder what that stands for, by the way? Nobody ever really said."

As Jeff eased her onto her back in their bed, Cassandra was trying half-heartedly to put AC out of her mind. It was impossible. At this very moment Erin might be in his dorm room. The thought of her daughter taking that cock inside her occurred just as Jeff eased himself into her, and Cassie couldn't suppress a moan. She imagined AC's member plumbing her depths, its veiny surface gliding along her slick, sensitive walls as he began his rhythm. His chest against hers. His hands...

"Someone's wet," Jeff whispered in her ear.

Cassandra Butler tilted her pelvis up to take her husband's cock as deep as she could. "Just fuck me," she groaned. "God, I need this!" She began to kiss his neck, giving herself completely over to her fantasies, and AC's hard young dick began to thrust inside her, smoothly at first; then harder, as she locked her ankles behind his back. "That's it, baby," she gasped, her voice shaky. "Give it to me just like that. Pound me good! Oh, fuck!"

Jeff hadn't seen his wife act this slutty in years. The idea aroused him; her aggressive words incited his lust for her. "Oh, yeah," he grunted. "Take it! Take it nice and deep, Mommy!" His pelvis slammed against his horny wife's as he began to thrust even harder. Her pussy only seemed to grip him tighter. She was moaning, her hands on his shoulders as he raised himself above her and looked down at her. She looked even more sexy as her face contorted, and this time he was sure he could feel her climax. Her cunt seemed to pulse around him, grasping and massaging his dick as he struggled to hold off a few seconds longer. She threw her head back and opened her mouth, gasping aloud, staring up at the ceiling as he hammered away at her.

"Unggghhh!"

He couldn't hold himself any longer. With one final thrust inside her, he fed her his seed and lowered his face to her collarbone, always amazed at the way she seemed to milk his cock for more, grasping and releasing him, even as it spit its hot fluid into her womb. He gave a few minor thrusts after that, but he was done.

"Wow," he breathed into the side of her neck, "that was...intense." He kissed her once, twice. "We need to do this more often."

Cassie still retained the other man's image in her mind. Her pelvic muscles still clutched at him, unwilling to let him go. She consciously squeezed his magical cock, knowing exactly what it must look like inside her; its head red and angry-looking, sloppy with her juices. She moaned in reply, smiling in her guilty pleasure.

"Oh, I mean to," she whispered. "I've been putting this off for too long."

Three weeks later, Cassandra stared at the phone in her hands. It had been both the most difficult and the easiest decision she'd ever made. Difficult because Erin was dating Aiden, and seemed to be head over heels with him. That could become a problem. Easy, because she hadn't been the same since blowing him in the grocery store parking lot. It wasn't that his cock was so special. If anything, it was about average. It was the way he'd used her almost blithely, as if playing with her. And since that day at the meet, his words still rang in her head.

"You should come check out my dorm sometime."

He'd taken Erin to his room; she had no doubt of that. When Aiden had dropped her off later that night, her daughter went straight to her room, but Cassie had seen her face. There was no doubt in her mind that he'd fucked her; Erin looked... disheveled, to say the least. Her face was puffy and flushed. When Cassie had asked through the door how dinner went, she got a muffled reply. They didn't see her until the next morning. Jeff didn't seem to notice, but to Cassie she still looked somehow different.

Erin hadn't been a virgin; Cassie was pretty sure of that. She always assumed that Billy, that kid who took her to the senior prom, had taken her cherry. Her panties never showed up in the hamper, but Billy didn't show up again either. But other boys did. Erin always had a date if she wanted one, but she seldom seemed to. Her whole first year of college, she'd been the model daughter - home on time, never drunk and dedicated to her studies and her running.

Since her success at the State meet, things had changed. She'd been with Aiden every day since that evening. Cassie found herself jealous of the way the boy monopolized her daughter's time. And of other things she'd rather not have thought about; but lately, it was all she thought about.

It had been three weeks since she learned AC's real name, but she still heard him in her mind, saying, "that stands for Alpha Cock." The smug bastard! That she had slobbered over that cock in her own car and satisfied him so fully made it even more degrading. Why had she given in like that? She didn't think too long about it. A whole host of submissive tendencies lurked in her past, and they were demanding to be recognized again. Thinking was what got her to this point.

Erin was spending this Saturday evening with some of the other girls from the track team, and Aiden hadn't been invited, according to what she told Cassie. She intended to confront him at last about their little tryst in the parking lot. She needed to clear the air, and she wanted to find out just what his intentions were towards Erin. The expected scholarship offers had come flooding in, and Erin would be leaving them soon for a larger university out of state. Cassie wanted her to be focused on her education and nothing else.

And perhaps she had other thoughts, as well. The battery in her little bullet had gone dead a couple of days ago, and going it alone, with just her fingers, wasn't doing it for her anymore. Nor was Jeff, bless his heart. Dammit! She needed some young cock!

She took a breath and hit dial on the number AC had entered into her phone. Then thought better of it immediately. As she was moving her thumb to disconnect, though, she heard him answer in his lazy voice.

"S'up?" he said.

She hesitated. Did he know it was her, or did he answer all his calls that way? She asked in a voice much less forceful than she intended, "Aiden, right?"

"Sure, whatever," he answered. "But hey, if this is who I think it is, you can still call me Alpha Cock." He sniggered for a moment, then added, "if you're finally gonna come over, lemme pick up a little bit, Missus Butler."

"I..." Cassie was momentarily caught off guard. After a few moments she said, "I do need to talk to you, Aiden. I... well, we..." She took a breath. "Okay. We do have some unfinished business, so if it's okay, I'd like to see you, yeah."

He drawled, "Sure, cool. So, hit me up as soon as you can get here. I'm on the second floor, near the middle of the building. Just ask. I'll be the one with the big dick," he added and laughed.

'Damn him!'

Rather than antagonize her, his words only supplemented the image she'd held in her mind for weeks; that of him using that cock on her daughter. Of forcing it down Erin's throat, of thrusting it between her athlete's thighs. Or his voice as he casually ordered her to take it, the way he had Cassie. Her hand slid down to her belly and then beyond. Jeff wouldn't be home for hours, she knew. As she pressed against her furrow through the slacks and panties, she felt an involuntary tremor. 'He's alone,' she thought. 'I'm alone. I don't have to do anything with him, but I need to know about Erin.'

She made up her mind immediately; she'd clear the air with this boy about her daughter. Erin was destined for big things, and Aiden was only going to drag her down if they remained together. 'Let him stick around here and surf or hang out, or whatever he does,' she thought. She visualized him in baggies, his tight abs as he came out of the water, and her fingers found her cleft through the material, pushing it in as she thrummed her hand there. God, she was so needy!

At the dorm, she nervously entered and climbed the stairs at one end of the building. A few boys noticed her and watched her, openly gazing at this attractive MILF. Cassie had changed into a skirt that ended halfway down her thighs and a white cotton shirt and heels. As she started down the hallway they clicked loudly on the tiled floor, making her feel as though she was on display to everyone there. A few boys, hearing the unmistakable sound of high heels, came to the doors of their rooms. She asked one of them if Aiden's room was nearby.

"Sure. It's that one," the kid said, pointing to the door directly across the hall.

It was one of the few doors that was closed. She approached and knocked lightly.

No answer. She knocked again, more loudly. The boy, who stood watching her, said, "he's there. I saw him a few minutes ago. Go on in."

Cassie slowly opened the door, peering into the darkness. There, on the bed in his boxer shorts, was Aiden. He wore headphones and was holding a game controller, his attention riveted on the screen to her left. When he noticed her he set the controller down and grinned.

"Hey, Missus B," he drawled, reaching for a water bottle and taking a big drink. "Come in." He was staring at her as he pulled his headphones off. "I wasn't sure you'd show up," he said. "Look at you. That is one hot little outfit."

Cassie closed the door behind her and blushed. "I... I mean, thanks," she said softly. The air in here seemed heavy with testosterone. "I... Aiden, we need to talk." She took a step forward, then stopped.

"Talk? Sure," he said. He made no move to get up, and she noticed the gap in the fly of the boxers he wore. She knew very well what his cock looked like, but found herself staring, as if she needed to see it again. As if reading her mind, he absently brushed his hand over his crotch. "C'mere and sit down," he told her, "so I don't have to yell at you." He cracked a grin at her then, and added, "You can yell at me if you want to, but up close, okay?"

Cassandra Butler smiled at his comment. "I don't want to yell at you, Aiden," she said, and moved to stand beside his bed, not sitting down.

"Well, cool," he drawled. "I was afraid me hanging out with Erin, like...maybe you'd be upset with me or something." He grinned up at her and brushed his hand across the sheet next to her. "I mean, after... you know."

Cassandra blushed and eased her hip onto the bed, slowly settling next to him. "So, you remember," she said softly. "That... was probably unfortunate on my part," she said, not looking at him but staring straight ahead. "I don't usually do things like that." She slowly lowered his gaze to his face, and found him staring at her body. A flush of heat raced through her, and she took a shuddering breath in.

"Hey," Aiden said, and put a hand on her thigh, just above her knee, "that's cool. A hot lady like yourself... I mean, your guy's probably not hitting home runs every time he's up to bat, right? We all need to scratch that itch somehow." He chuckled knowingly.

"He..?" Cassie was suddenly defensive about Aiden's reference to Jeff. "No, no! There's nothing wrong with my husband," she said quickly. "He's perfectly fine that way." Aiden's hand on her thigh had her unsettled; unable to formulate any kind of argument other than to refer to her husband as "fine." Aiden's fingers began to move on her bare flesh, softly stroking the skin. She realized her whole body was clenched.

He felt it too. "Hey, easy," he chuckled, "we're all friends here. I'm sure the hub is perfectly adequate. I mean, if that's all you're looking for." He moved his hand forward, up under the hem of her skirt, and felt her relax her leg. "But I think you want more than that, Mom," he soothed.

Cassie felt herself giving in. So soon? His touch; it was so confident. She turned to look at his crotch, and wasn't surprised to see that his cock had risen, tenting the boxers. She remembered its girth, and the way it felt in her mouth "I..." she squeaked. His hand moved steadily up her thigh, pushing beneath her skirt. She watched its silhouette as it gained ground, and shifted her hips almost imperceptibly to allow him more access.

Suddenly, an image came to mind: her daughter Erin, in this same room, giving in to this guy. It brought her back to reality quickly.

"Aiden," she barked harshly. His hand halted and he looked up into her face. "This can't happen," she said. "I mean, Erin..."

His fingers were inside her thigh, just touching the material of her panties. He threw his head back and sighed. "You know," he said, bringing his gaze to hers again, "I couldn't help thinking just how alike you two are. I almost called you Erin, just now."

Cassie stared at him. "How is that?" she asked in a steely voice, daring him to be careful of what he said about her daughter.

Aiden pulled his hand from her leg and moved to sit up, sliding that same hand around her waist as he scooted onto the edge of the bed next to her. "Well," he said, "same body. Same sexy smile, and the way you move. It's kind of uncanny." He leaned towards her, and saw her lips part slightly.

"I like that you're more experienced, though," he whispered.

Their lips met, and she remembered his kiss. His tongue pressed against her lips, seeking entry. With only a moment's hesitation, she granted it, feeling the tip slide over her teeth and against her own tongue. They danced together as his hands surrounded her waist and he pulled her tightly into him.

"Wait," she said suddenly, pulling back. "Are you calling me a slut or something?" She had a sly smile, as if hoping for an affirmative answer, but not really wanting it. She was teasing him. She felt like a teenager again on her first date, when every possibility was within her power to grant or withhold. She had intended to withhold, but her resolve wasn't up to the task.

Adrian knew the drill. MILFs like this wanted to get fucked, but they tried not to be obvious about it. In the end, though, they all came across. The idea of strange cock was always on their minds. And this one had proven she could suck a dick with the best of them.

He stared into her eyes. "Hey, you're what you want to be. I'm just happy you're here." He kissed her quickly; lightly on the end of her nose.

Cassie forgot she was a married woman. All she wanted in this moment was feeling him drive into her. As she opened her mouth, Aiden sealed his against it. He leaned her back, and she surrendered completely to him. When his hands went to her skirt and tugged upward, she lifted her butt slightly and spread her legs. Her skirt now around her waist, his head dropped to the lacy thong she wore, and she heard him inhale her musk. He slipped to the floor before her.

"Oh, god," she sighed.

He hooked two fingers into the band of her thong and pulled, parting the material and pulling the shred down one thigh. She gasped as his mouth met her overheated skin and his tongue swiped up the moist cleft of her pussy. This was heaven! Her legs were lifted and settled over his shoulders as he got down to the business of pleasing her. She'd been half-expecting a quick and dirty fuck, then to be kicked from his room, but not this. Cassie arched her neck and moaned as his mouth closed over her labia and his tongue began to explore her depths.

Aiden was buying time. He'd told his fraternity brothers he had a MILF coming over, but cautioned them not to come into his room until she began making some serious noise. There were five of them outside -- they'd silently assembled outside his room door, listening, he knew. It was understood; once he had his dick in her, it was open season. The hunter always got the first kill. It had been that way with Erin as well. The new slut always had to please the group, but not until the brother who brought her in had gotten first dibs. It was frat law.