Going Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was reeling. I certainly wasn't expecting such a strong reaction from her and the information about the shaman was quite the surprise. Honestly, it increased my respect for the village elder even more and I was especially happy that I was helping her have more children. Speaking of children, I was going to have an awful lot of them in this village. If a ship were to come by and offer to pick me up, could I really leave them all behind? I came to a decision.

"I'm going Jade, but not for the reason you think." It was her turn to look at me with a questioning face and I was quick to explain myself. "The beacon in the ship will keep going and anyone that comes by here will pick it up and possibly investigate. To be honest, I don't think the tribe is really prepared to handle contact with the rest of the system. I think the best for your, no, our people would be to avoid contact for now until we've had more time to establish ourselves. I'm staying here Jade, I need to go to the pod to disable the beacon and give the tribe the time it needs."

Jade teared up a bit at that and she couldn't help but rush over to me and wrap me in a hug, clinging to me as if I would suddenly disappear. We spent the night together and went to meet the shaman the next day to let her know what I was planning. She understood and had the tribe fetch food and water for my journey. Before long I was prepared to head out and shut off the only possible contact I would have with the rest of humanity. It was a big decision, but the more I ruminated on it, the more I became convinced that I was making the right choice.

Jade and the Shaman saw me off and urged me to hurry home. The male lizard I had first met, Singersnout, volunteered to go with me and act as my guide as well as "maintain my blessed inner flame". Travel went smoothly, Singsnout turned out to be and excellent wayfarer and every night after making camp he would make an even more dedicated lover. He was making an excellent argument for staying with the tribe, that much was certain!

Finding the pod was a bit tricky since the jungle had done its best to cloak it in vines and greenery, but eventually we found it with a bit of help from the map I had made on my tablet during my first trek to the village. After checking to make sure nothing was currently living inside it, I jumped in and found the pod's computer display. Amazingly, it was still active, the text still plainly proclaiming that a distress beacon was active and waiting for a response. Apparently nobody had happened by while I was gone. With just a few taps I disabled the beacon and shut the simple computer down. That was it. Just a few taps and all chance of contact was gone. Doubt started to creep into my mind, but Singersnout called from outside the little emergency craft, asking if I was okay.

My family was here now, and they cared about me. It was time to go truly live with them. I leapt out of the upside-down pod and let Singersnout know that I was okay and the task was done. He must have sensed how monumental this was for me because he immediately drew me into an embrace, holding me close and rubbing his face into my chest. We must have stood there for four or five minutes before he let me go and we set off back towards the village. After we had made camp that night and I had poured another orgasm into his sumptuous rear, he struck up a conversation while we cuddled next to a campfire.

"Why did you decide to stay star-sailor?" I pulled him closer as I thought about it, enjoying the way his scales felt on my skin.

"The place I grew up was rough. There's just too many people and not enough resources to go around. My parents did their best, but pretty quickly I figured out that there wasn't much of a life for me there. I took a job flying cargo between the planets and space stations that my people live on. The worst thing was the loneliness. Living for months, sometimes even years in a little metal box in an infinite, empty, uncaring expanse. I promised myself that when I finally got enough money I would retire someplace where your every need is taken care of and you never have to go home to an empty bed. The way I found it might not have been what I was expecting, but I think this is the place I promised myself."

My answer seemed to satisfy him and in just a few days we made it home. Jade and the shaman were ecstatic to see me again and the shaman decided to throw a festival to celebrate my choice to live with them permanently. Dancing and drumming and feasting went on into the late hours of the night and emboldened by the festivities, I asked the shaman and Jade to share a bed with me. They accepted and I'll forever remember that night because I knew I had finally found my paradise.

Months later the shaman and Jade finally gave birth. They each laid a large egg that was smooth and white and the village moved these eggs into a large building specifically designed to house them. More time passed and these eggs hatched, adorable little lizard people breaking free from the shells and quickly setting off to explore their surroundings. The whole tribe acted as caretakers, both males and females caring for them and watching over them. The young little lizards looked just like the rest of their kin, but as the years went by, members of my tribe would point out that my children seemed a bit more active, a bit more energetic.

Eventually I had so many children that I lost count and simply resigned myself to enjoying the rest of my life with my new family. I had to wonder what the future would bring for my people. Had I really made the best choice in keeping them isolated? I would always get an answer though, when I looked out of Jade and I's home and watched rambunctious little lizards running around, joyfully jumping and playing and running circles around their parents. Pride would fill my chest and with a grin I would go and find Jade and wrap her in a tight hug.

"What is it?" She asks with a knowing tone.

"The usual." I tell her. "Wondering if I made the right choice."

"And?" She prompts me.

"I did." I give her my usual answer. "Every time I see one of my kids running happily through the village, I know I made the right call. Now, speaking of children, I have an idea on how we can make some more." Jade laughed and trilled at my now old and tired line but didn't resist as I ran my hands down her back and groped her fat rear.

"The spirits may have predicted it, but I never expected to live the rest of my life with a mate from beyond the starts." Jade mused.

"And I never expected to fuck a whole village of aliens." We laughed together, then kissed, slowly at first before exploding with passion like a volcano. Clothes were tossed aside and we set to work, eager to grow our tribe as much as we possibly could.

My new home might not have been the pleasure station I wanted, but for the rest of my life I would have a loving family, a peaceful home, and most important of all, a bed that was never empty!