All Comments on 'Going Gurly Ch. 02: Bondage Slut'

by anna_subCD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Transformed

I now have transformed in to the women of my dreams.38d breast firm ass wide hips slim and smaller waste.Long hair and hairless body soft skin.My friend the older women has helped me with corset training with a waist slimming belt.She has introduced me to full open bottom body stockings to wear under my skin tight corset..Next a sheer blouse a tight short skirt with 6'' ballet heels.She likes to tie me to the bed and fuck me with strap on dildos.But tonight i will get my first taste of cock both in my mouth and ass.Tied with my leggs tied high in the air and hands tied to the bed post i weight for my first cock.As i looked there was a large cock looking to find its way in to my mouth.I open wide and in and down it went.At the same time a cock found its way deep in my ass.I took cock all night filling me with loads of sweet warm cum load after load.When the first two finished tow more took their place and so went the night and next day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It made me cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useranna_subCD@anna_subCD
12 Followers
Submissive bisexual crossdresser. I like stories of lesbian bdsm - especially with anal themes - and naturally enough anything that involves submissive CDs getting used hard! True happiness is pleasing others.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES