All Comments on 'Going Home Again'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DelftsejongenDelftsejongen6 months ago

I’d like to read what happens after. He got his mum pregnant of course on that first shot. Hopefully a beautiful little girl is born.

Her husband will walk in on them, her belly alread round. But there’s no surprise, Larry always knew. Instead he pushes his cock into his wife’s ass, double teaming her with his son.

DunkirkDunkirk6 months ago

Hope mom gets a baby bump that she got from her son.

momloversonmomloverson6 months ago

another masterpiece from the master author...one of the best mother son erotica writers On Lit, keep it up buddy...give her a belly bump .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done my friend, one of the best I have read on here. A mother son love and passion, a mother who has two husband's one she has devoted 25 years of her life and one she is madly in love with that satisfy her sexual desires. Looking forward for more chapters. Maybe a threesome, maybe Allison has a sister? She would trust with her secret?

49WIZARD8849WIZARD885 months ago

Damn shame this isn't in the HOF yet!!

ManoBlueManoBlue5 months ago

Him crying and then using the word daddy was a buzz kill

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

Another very hot 5 star story!

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Nicely written, but I felt the romance was there, then gone, then back again, then gone...... This story needs an ending and she needs to pick her man, one or the other. She can't expect her son to make her his #1 priority if she is not willing to do the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous