Going Home Again

Story Info
Tom Wolfe was wrong! You can go home again!
11.3k words
4.44
27k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

Though every mother wants her son to find a wife just like her, she is sure that no woman can take care of her little boy like she did.

All characters engaged in any sexual activity are at least 18

Chapter 01

"Slow down, Baby! I'm not going anywhere! "

Allison caressed her husband's back as he frantically pumped his cock in her pussy. He was fucking her faster than she liked, but she did not mind. Tonight was one of those nights when it was all about him. Twenty-five years of marriage taught her that. There were times when all she needed was the intimacy of Larry's cock inside her and the weight of his body on hers.

Her husband's cock felt good in her pussy, sliding easily and familiarly through her sheath. If she had any regrets, it was that Larry rarely got as hard as he used to.

Allison thought of her son's cock and how good it felt in her. As Larry built toward his climax, Allison imagined it was Derek's body on her. That it was his cock filling her. She moaned as her pussy reacted to her thoughts, the squishy sounds growing louder.

Allison glanced over Larry's shoulder at the digital clock on the dresser. She needed to check on Derek again. He was on the road driving home to spend Christmas at home. When she talked to him earlier, he had run into bad weather. She decided to call back after Larry went to sleep. She was concerned about her firstborn.

Larry's cock swelled in her. The first spurts of his seed entered her vagina too soon. She was nearly there, close to cumming. But that was okay; she had been here before. Dutifully, she tightened her legs around his back and flexed her Kegel muscles. She loved that feeling, the feeling of life-producing sperm flooding her womb. It always reminded her of being pregnant.

Allison thought of pregnancy often. She ached for the fulfillment of a baby growing in her womb.

She loved being pregnant with Derek. It was the signature moment in her life. Her love for and connection with him grew as he gestated in her womb, and she nourished him with her body.

After he was born, the nourishment continued with the intimacy of breastfeeding. Allison watched him hungrily nurse with his precious fists balled up next to his head. Allison's maternal instincts were strong, and Derek thrived.

She wanted a houseful of babies. However, Larry kept putting it off. First, until they were financially in a better place, then he decided they were too old.

"AWW FUCK! FUCK! I'M COMING!"

Larry thrust hard once, twice, three times into his wife's pussy, dumping his load deep in her. He collapsed on top of her, his heart beating like a trip hammer, gasping, trying to catch his breath.

"Mmmm, that was nice, dear!" Allison stroked his back and patted his hairy ass.

Again, she glanced at the digital clock on the dresser. She wondered if Derek had driven out of the bad weather yet. She needed to call him back.

"Mmmm, that was fantastic, baby! " Larry rolled off Allison onto his back and yawned expansively.

"It was good for me, too, Larry!"

Allison hadn't cum. Lately, she rarely did.

"What time will Derek get here? " Larry again yawned.

Allison complained that he never talked to her after sex. He was tired but tried to make a post-coital conversation.

"I called him before I came to bed. He ran into some weather. He won't arrive until late tonight."

"You baby that boy too much. " Larry turned on his side, rising on one elbow.

Allison sat up in bed, scooting back until her back rested against the wooden headboard. Her large breasts swung freely as she did. They sat on her chest like enormous mocha teardrops topped by crinkled raisin-like nipples.

"A mother is supposed to help her children."

"Yes, but they shouldn't get involved in their relationships like you did with Derek and Anne. "

"I didn't get involved in their relationship, " Allison snapped, "I could see that red-headed White bitch was wrong for him. I just helped him see what she was really like!"

Larry raised his hand as though warding off a blow. They have had this argument or variations of it since Derek was born. He felt Allison's obsessive love for her son was unhealthy for them. It kept Derek from growing emotionally.

Larry was happy when Derek took a job in the Midwest. It got him away from Allison. Derek even found a girlfriend and moved in with her. Though he lived with his girlfriend, he and his mother talked weekly.

Privately, Allison admitted Larry was partially correct. She did get involved in her son's relationship with his live-in girlfriend. It was essential to Allison that Derek saw she was unsuitable for him. It happened when they visited for Christmas.

Anne was a nice girl. Perhaps she was a little too nasal when she talked. A little on the skinny side with outsized breasts, but charming nonetheless. The fact that she was White didn't really bother Allison. Not really! She was prepared to do everything she could to make her feel welcome.

That first night changed everything. Allison was upstairs in her bedroom when she realized the night was cooler than average. Derek always got chilled on nights like tonight. Allison decided to take him an extra sheet.

She rolled from the bed. She and Larry usually slept nude. Allison eschewed a robe, rationalizing that they were probably sleeping anyway. She grabbed a sheet from the linen closet and padded naked and barefoot downstairs to Derek's old first-floor room.

She hesitated when she saw his bedroom door was partially open, with the dim glow of the night light illuminating the room. She smiled, recalling that she bought that motioned-activated light when Derek was in third grade and had nightmares about monsters under his bed.

Back then, she often cuddled with him until he fell asleep. Larry complained about her spending so much time in bed with Derek. He told her it was not healthy the way she doted on him.

What did he know? He had not carried Derek in her womb for nine months. He had not experienced the awe at having that life grow in her. He knew nothing of a mother's closeness as she nurtured that precious life.

She did not want to wake them up. She tiptoed softly to the door. She glanced through the crack as she lay the sheet on the floor by the door. She was stunned to see the skinny slut's back as she rode her Derek!

Anne undulated like a snake slithering from a basket to the tune of a fakir's flute. Her hands rested on his chest. Their breathing was labored. The wet sloshing of the slut's pussy assaulted Allison's ears.

Allison experienced a moment of disorientation, seeing Derek's face twisted in lust, his hands playing with Anne's disgusting large breasts. They were murmuring, but Allison couldn't quite understand what they were saying.

The lustful look on her son's face excited her. She used to see that look just before he came. Her hand found its way between her legs, recalling those times. As they rutted, she fingered herself, her eyes glued to her Derek's face.

The slut's undulations became more frantic; Derek's thrustings were more urgent. Allison's finger thrust wantonly in her pussy. When Derek's body stiffened and his head rose from the bed, she knew he was cumming. She finger fucked herself harder and faster to cum with him, kneeling on the floor outside his bedroom.

It was then that she began to hate Anne. Allison hated her because she was fucking Derek in the same bed Allison had cuddled with him. She hated her because her son planted his seed in Anne's womb.

After watching them fuck, she resolved that Anne was the wrong woman for her baby. She could not risk her getting pregnant. If they had a baby, it would pull Derek away from her. If anyone would have his baby, it should be her mother who loved him more than life.

It was a wicked thought, An evil thought. There, leaning against the wall outside his bedroom, Allison resolved to do it.

Later, she climbed into bed with her husband and spooned up to him. Her sleep was fitful that night. She woke the following day tired. However, she knew what she had to do.

The bitch was screwing HER son, in HER house, Under HER roof. She hated her for it! She would have denied being jealous if confronted.

The snoring from next to her said, as usual, after sex, Larry was sound asleep. It was time to finish the plan she had put into action. Tonight, she was going to fuck her son! Again!

I'd better clean up, she thought. I don't want to be smelly and sticky when Derek gets home.

Chapter 02

The roughness of the loofah on her engorged clit increased her lust. Her eyes were closed, and her head was thrown back. Her mature hips pumped as she flashed back to how it all began. They were always close. Like any mother with an only child, she doted on him.

She fondly recalled his sudden interest in her body as he approached puberty. At first, it was off-putting. He would secretly stare at her breasts, and sometimes she caught him ogling her ass. She became self-conscious about bending over in front of him.

She and Larry were casual about how they dressed around the house. No overt nudity. However, her husband usually watched television in his underwear. She preferred wearing light silk mid-thigh gowns and no underwear.

Over time, she got used to Derek ogling her and came to look forward to it. She rationalized that his fascination with her body extended his love for her. What mother wouldn't encourage her son's love?

She feared losing him when he grew into his rebellious teen years. He was distant, indifferent. He shied away from her motherly kisses and embraces. She pined for the lost intimacy when it was just him and her.

Then, at 18, puberty kicked in. Derek was paying attention to her again. Allison was elated! While she did nothing to encourage his new fascination with her, in retrospect, she knew she did nothing to discourage it either.

Sometimes, he walked into her bedroom unannounced, catching her in various stages of undress. She scolded him about respecting the privacy of others.

At the same time, he was thrilled to know he wanted to see her body. Larry might tease her about being overweight. Derek loved her for who she was!

Allison said nothing when her panties came up missing. She discovered them at the bottom of the clothes hamper with heavy encrustations of dried cum. She loved to hold those panties to her nose. Her head spun as she inhaled the erotic fragrance of her son's cum on her soiled panties. Looking back, she was sure her passion for him began then.

Like most families, they had an after-dinner routine. Larry drank his beer, watched television, and fell asleep sitting in his lounger.

Allison and Derek would pop a big bowl of popcorn with lots of butter. They would share it while cuddling on the couch. Sometimes it was a little chilly, and they shared a blanket.

Derek was 18 and a senior in high school the first time he cupped her breast. They were in their usual spot, cuddling on the couch. A blanket covered them on a chilly California night.

Startled, Allison hesitated, unsure of what to do. She didn't want to traumatize Derek by making a scene. That time, she merely removed his hand and gently patted it. She debated talking with him but decided against it.

It happened again the following evening. Allison debated and dismissed discussing it with Derek and/or Larry. She dismissed talking to Larry out of hand, knowing her husband was insensitive to their son's needs. His filthy mind would ascribe horrible motives to her and Derek cuddling. He didn't understand the amazing love a mother and son shared.

A few weeks back, they had a row about her and Derek lying on the couch as they did. Larry told her it was sick and dangerous for a growing boy to be that close physically to his mother.

She screamed at him that he was a pervert and had a sick mind. Allison became cold and distant, refusing Larry's sexual advances and making him sleep on the couch. Ultimately, he relented.

A few nights later, Derek ground his crotch against her behind while Allison was dozing, and Larry was asleep in his chair. She woke to his warm hardness against her bare behind. She should have stopped him then. However, if Larry had awakened, there would have been hell to pay. She rationalized that it was an extension of Derek's natural curiosity about her body.

He caught her unawares the night he orgasmed while grinding into her, spraying his hot creamy seed on her bare ass. Startled, she sat up, smearing her son's cum over her ass and gown. The warm stickiness was oddly arousing. She twisted her butt in it, spreading it even more.

Allison looked down to see her son staring wide-eyed at her actions. She glanced at Larry to be sure he was asleep.

Allison should have chastised Derek. The mortified look on his face softened her heart. She stroked his cheek with the back of her hand.

"I need to clean up," she said quietly, not wanting to wake Larry.

As she walked to her bedroom to change, she was surprised at how wet she was. And it was not just from her son's sperm soaking her gown! Her pussy was flooded!

It happened several times over the next few weeks, with Derek becoming bolder each time. The arm over Allison's waist now routinely fondled her breast. He ground against her behind until he came, his breaths coming in hard, harsh gasps. His hips pumped against her rump, his seed soaking her gown and covering her ass cheeks.

Allison no longer found her son dry, humping her and cumming on her ass unsettling. It was an oddly satisfying experience, leaving her aroused. Again, she rationalized, dismissing the sexuality.

Derek was a maturing boy. The alternative was those filthy pornographic websites. Even worse would be if he found some slut to have sex with. No, Allison rationalized, it was better if she let him do it with her. She loved him and would not pollute his mind or expose him to diseases!

Fear of traumatizing him further tempered their conversation when she did finally chastised him. She explained that while she understood he was young with the hormones exploding through his body, he needed to go to his room or the bathroom. She added, trying to soften the impact of her words, that she was running out of nightgowns.

Then there was the time she let it go further than she should have. It was her fault, and she knew it. Allison was unusually tired that evening. So tired, she fell asleep on the couch with Derek.

As usual, he cupped her breast while she slept. Allison accepted and enjoyed this behavior. The blanket covered them, and it did not hurt anyone. Derek liked caressing her breasts and sometimes unintentionally aroused her by rolling her sensitive nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Larry rarely touched them anymore.

They cuddled every night with Derek's cock between the pillows of her ass. She had cautioned him not to let his father know about this. Allison knew it was just the raging hormones of her teenage son. Larry would say it was dirty.

Allison rotated her behind against her son's hard cock as she slept. As a precaution, she had pulled her gown around her waist; if he came, his cum wouldn't soak it. She wasn't sure what or how it happened; maybe she raised her leg. Maybe Derek decided he wanted more than dry hump her.

It didn't matter. Her eyes popped open when Derek slid his cock into her honey hole. She drew a deep, surprised breath and instinctively shrank away. His cock was at least as big as his father's but much harder.

"I love you, momma," he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, baby! But we mustn't do this!"

Allison pressed back against the invader in her pussy. She relished the feel of his hard dick in her needy hole in the twilight zone between asleep and awake.

Reality raised its head, and Allison realized Derek was fucking her! She tried to scoot away. His arm around her waist held her to him.

She wanted to yell, to demand Derek stop. But Larry was asleep in his lounger, not 15 feet away. It would be an ugly scene if he woke up and realized that their son was fucking her!

"Derek! No!" Allison urgently whispered.

She casted frightened glances at her sleeping husband. She reached back and pushed at Derek's thigh, trying to push him away and out of her pussy.

Derek held her tight, pumping slowly in and out of her pussy, as he massaged her jugs. The squelching of hard cock in wet pussy sounded loud. Allison was concerned that the unmistakable sound of fucking would wake Larry.

"I'm sorry, Momma! I'm sorry!"

Derek pressed his face into her back, muffling his voice as he pumped in her hole rhythmically.

His gasps were more cries than moans of lust as he pistoned his tool in and out of his mother's honey hole.

"Baby, we must not do this!"

Even as she spoke, her hips pumped back to meet his thrusts, and her pussy creamed. Her son's cock felt good in her.

It was not like fucking Larry, she rationalized. That was part of the marital pact; love, honor, and fuck your husband. Fucking her son was not breaking her marriage vows; it was different, coming from a different place. She loved her husband no less, but fucking her son was an extension of her maternal love.

She rationalized she wasn't cheating; letting her son fuck her was an extension of her maternal love.

"Oh, God, momma!" Derek caressed his mother's tit and nipples as he thrust his cock into her creaming hole.

"Shush, baby! Keep your voice down! We don't want to wake your father!"

Derek's cock touched parts of Allison she did not know existed. It was like, and unlike, the emotional bonding a mother experiences at birth.

There was that moment when the nurse placed him in her arms and they saw each other for the first time after birth. That extended the bonding that began in her womb.

Allison felt a mother's love and sharing as she guided her son through maturing. Sex was, Allison rationalized, part of Derek's maturing process. He had to learn about sex at some point. Why not with her rather than some selfish tramp who might hurt his feelings?

"Momma, I'm sorry! I just ...!" Derek began to cry.

What mother could ignore her child crying?

"Don't cry, sweetie!" Allison squeezed his hand, caressing her breasts. "Mommy understands. It'll be okay!"

Finally, there was the intensity of incredibly good sex. Derek was not horse-hung like his father, but his cock was sizeable. But he didn't need a big dick to satisfy her; his cock touched undiscovered parts of her mind and body.

He seemed to know instinctively she liked slow, sensual lovemaking. He understood her breasts were sensitive and needed attention. They were attuned as only a mother and son could be.

There was no guilt. There was only the incredible feeling of bonding with Derek, sharing the one thing that took their love to the next level. They shared their bodies!

Allison bit her lip as her explosion neared, drawing blood. She could not scream! She must not wake up Larry!

She gurgled deep in her throat as the explosion in her pussy permeated her body, mind, and soul. Her hips thrust frantically against her son's cock. When she felt him swell in her, she rejoiced that they could share this most intimate moment.

"Momma! Oh, my God! Momma!"

Derek pumped his seed deep into his mother's birth canal while his hand clutched reflexively at her breasts.

"Oh, Derek! Oh, my dear sweet baby!"

The room blurred. The intensity of her orgasm was such that she thought she was dying, that her heart had stopped. Her breathing came in harsh gasps as her body undulated against her son's spurting dick.

"Shhh, Momma! Shhhh! Daddy!"

The student became the teacher. Allison's voice rose to a scream in her passion, her jiggly heart-shaped ass slamming back into her son, burying his cock deep in her. Derek quieted her, reminding her his father was across the room sleeping.

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers