Going Home - Disposable Income

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Gwen's morning sickness passed, her belly was showing signs of the pregnancy. Mike's mood was markedly improved now that she was again gainfully employed. My life returned to routine. Well, almost routine. The pregnancy did raise some other issues.

Oddly, Gwen became even more libidinous in the months after our wedding. It seemed she wanted sex morning and night. Mike often joined us in the evening, only occasionally in the morning.

I came home from the lab early one Friday afternoon in late April to find both women itching for a night on the town. I was literally pushed up the stairs where we showered together. Though we played under the spray, we really did little more than get ready to go out.

Pete and his girlfriend, Janet, met us at a supper club in Los Angeles. The food was great, if a bit pricey. The band was very good. Gwen and I danced until her feet hurt too much to continue. Mike drew attention from several single men at the club but didn't dance more than a song with any of them and pointedly avoided slow numbers. Once Gwen was done, she literally pushed Mike and I to the floor together. We all took frequent breaks so that Gwen wasn't left alone. The band played until midnight, though we headed home near eleven.

On the drive home, the three of us sat together in the front seat. Gwen rested her head on my shoulder. Mike rested her head on Gwen's.

When we got back to the house, our relaxed mood was dampened somewhat when we couldn't unlock the front door. No matter what I tried, the key would not go into the keyhole. The porch light didn't illuminate the lock well. I retrieved a flashlight from the car and found a toothpick had been pushed into the keyhole and broken off while we were out. Fortunately, the back door had not been tampered with. I gained entrance through the back door and unlocked the front door to let the women in.

After closing the door, I turned out the porch light and watched out the window from my dark living room for a few minutes while the ladies went out to the kitchen. Old man Pollock's porch light went out a short time later. I suspected the old coot was behind the sabotaged lock, but of course, had no proof.

I joined Gwen and Mike in the kitchen. Gwen was indulging one of her late-night cravings, in this case, peanut butter and mayonnaise on rye. The three of us talked for a few minutes while Gwen ate. We all felt a bit of frustration over the seemingly never-ending harassment but none of us could come up with a viable solution.

When Gwen finished her sandwich, she grabbed my hand, pulled me up from the chair and toward the stairs. When Mike hesitated to follow, Gwen stopped long enough to wiggle her finger, indicating Mike should join us upstairs. Mike enthusiastically jumped from her chair and followed.

When we reached the bedroom, Gwen wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. Mike stood behind Gwen and unzipped Gwen's dress. Gwen dropped her arms and shrugged the dress off her shoulders. I caught a glimpse of Mike and saw she had already shed her dress. From there, we stumbled our way to the bed.

I fell on my back with Mike beside me. She her wrapped arms around my neck and pulled me into a passionate kiss as Gwen went to work on my belt. Gwen pulled my pants and boxers down, the boxers initially getting hung up on my erection. Mike began kissing my neck as she moved her hands along my rib cage. Gwen got into bed behind Mike. Mike's hand found my cock and began to stroke slowly.

Mike pressed her hips against me and I realized that Gwen's hand was occupied between Mike's legs. I broke away from Mike to kick off my shoes and pants. Gwen helped Mike get her bra, stockings, and panties off.

I admired my wife as we stripped her clothes off. Her normally flat tummy displayed the very slightest swell from the child she was carrying. Her breasts had swelled slightly. I kissed her softly and held her face in my hands. Mike moved behind Gwen and held herself against Gwen's back while softly caressing Gwen's breasts and running her tongue along the back of Gwen's neck. Gwen sighed contentedly.

I moved a hand from her face, tracing a line along her jaw to her chin, down her neck, between her breasts where I briefly encountered Mike's fingers, along her abdomen to the top of her mons, past her clit and to the opening of her vagina. The sparse hair was warm and moist to the touch. I gently probed past her clit between her lower lips until I found the wet spot I knew led inside. Mike's hand was there, too. Mike and I each gently probed. Together we each inserted a finger into Gwen's slick opening.

Gwen stiffened and exhaled a sigh. Mike and I fell into a slow rhythm. As her finger slid into Gwen, mine withdrew and slid along her lips to her clit. As my finger began the return trip into Gwen depths, Mike withdrew hers. While we fingered Gwen, Mike caressed Gwen's left breast while I sought out her right nipple and suckled gently, enjoying the feel of it hardening and distending against my tongue.

Gwen held my head to her breast with one hand and reached behind her to caress Mike's face. I felt Gwen's legs begin to shake as an orgasm built. The muscles on the inside of her thighs were literally vibrating as her excitement built. Gwen suddenly stiffened and then began to shake. Her hips worked back and forth between Mike and I as her orgasm fired a series of jolts through her nervous system. Gwen fell forward against me, unable to control her body as she peaked. Mike and I held her up between us while we continued to slide our fingers in and out of Gwen's now hot, slick, spasming vagina.

When Gwen came back to Earth, we had all fallen onto the bed. Gwen's back was to me, my hard cock nestled between her legs. Her face was buried in Mike's chest, kissing, licking and sucking every part of Mike's large, firm, breasts. Gwen's hand moved down between her legs and fondled the end of my cock, pushing and rubbing it against her clit.

I reached over Gwen, spread Mike's legs and massaged her mound with the palm of my hand. Mike groaned at the contact. Gwen twisted her head toward me and sought my mouth. She kissed me hard, pushing her tongue between my lips to spar with my tongue. When she broke the kiss, her eyes were almost vacant, locked onto some distant vision. When she spoke, her voice was smoky, filled with desire.

'I love you, Jonas,' she said before she kissed me again. 'I want Mike to feel like I do now. Let's take Mike where the two of you took me.'

With that, she turned back toward Mike and kissed her like she had just kissed me. I had observed Gwen and Mike interact passionately when we'd been in bed together in the past. They had been intimate with each other, and me on many occasions. They had never held back when pleasuring each other and me. But somehow it seemed different this time. Something unspoken had been exchanged between them.

Gwen moved from between Mike and I and pushed us together. Mike turned to face Gwen and smiled. 'Do you mean it, Gwen?' she asked huskily.

'You belong here with us, Mike. You're an inseparable part of who we are. I don't want you to ever leave us. I want you with us always.'

Gwen took hold of my cock and guided toward Mike's vagina. She rubbed the head along the gap between Mike's lower lips until the head was against Mike's clit. Mike arched her back, trying to increase the level of contact. The head of my cock slipped into Mike's opening. She was lava hot and wet. She groaned loudly as I slowly slid into her.

Gwen got out of bed for a moment and ran into the bathroom while Mike pushed against me until I was completely inside her. By the time Gwen returned, Mike and I were fully engaged in flat out fucking. Gwen reached between us and pulled my cock from Mike. Mike objected bitterly with a loud cry of frustration. Gwen held my cock while she tore open a condom with her free hand and teeth. Once I was covered she guided me back into Mike, who moaned contentedly as I filled her again.

Mike was on her back with me on top of her thrusting vigorously. Gwen positioned herself behind me and put a hand on each hip. She used her hands to control the pace, alternating between several slow gentle thrusts followed by several strokes of hard, forceful thrusts. Mike's upper body writhed and twisted as Gwen and I fucked her. Gwen moved from behind me and sought out the nipple on Mike's left breast. She sucked it between her lips and clamped her teeth around the ball that had formed on the nipple. Gwen drew her lips back and stretched the nipple as she slowly pulled her mouth away. The nipple popped from between Gwen's teeth just as I bottomed out inside Mike. Mike's eyes opened wide and she gasped loudly.

When Gwen took the nipple between her lips again and gently sucked, Mike went off like a bomb. I could feel her vagina spasm on my cock as an orgasm tore through her. I wasn't ready to cum, so I continued to plow into Mike rapidly, my back arched to allow me to put as much of my body into each forward thrust as possible.

Mike's face was a mask of tortured pleasure. She was breathing hard through an open mouth. Gwen moved from Mike's breasts and straddled her head, facing me. She leaned forward and tried to kiss me. But my efforts made it impossible. Instead, she lowered her pussy toward Mike's open mouth. The look on her face changed immediately, as Mike took advantage of access to Gwen's pussy.

While Mike sucked at Gwen's clit and I fucked her mercilessly, Gwen supported her upper body by planting her hands on Mike's breasts, massaging them, pinching the erect nipples she held between her fingers while staring into my eyes and pursing her lips to blow kisses in my direction.

Before long, Mike's ministrations began to rekindle that faraway look Gwen often had when she was approaching orgasm. Mike began to shake as her seemingly unending orgasm continued to rip through her. Mike rocked her hips up to meet each thrust. Her arms gripped Gwen's hips, holding Gwen tightly against her mouth and tongue. Gwen's eyes closed when the tongue I imagined was working magic between her legs pushed her over the edge.

I heard a muffled moan that I knew came from Mike, followed by a loud cry of release as Gwen's reached her own peak. A couple more thrusts and I joined them. Chills that started in my scrotum ran up my spine as my cock spasmed with each ejaculation. I pushed my cock into Mike's vagina and held it there, pushing as hard as I could while I pumped cum into the condom.

We all finally could do no more. Gwen fell one way, I fell the other. Gwen's head came to rest next to Mike's hip. Gwen planted rapid kisses on the soft skin while Mike shivered through the last throes of orgasm. I was facing Mike and looked into her eyes. She looked content, relaxed. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she tried to regain her breath. We all fell asleep where we were.

My bladder woke me shortly after sunrise Saturday morning. I got up and headed to the bathroom to relieve the pressure. Neither of the girls moved a muscle when I got up. When I got to the bathroom, I realized the condom was still on my cock. The cum inside it had dried, causing the condom to adhere to my cock. Removing it was torture. My cock felt like it was being skinned, but the pressure in my bladder meant I couldn't take the time to figure out how to remove it without inducing pain.

After emptying my bladder, I stumbled back to bed and quickly fell asleep again. When I woke, it was well after nine am. Gwen and Mike were already up. I could smell fresh-brewed coffee, pancakes, and sausage.

I pulled on a pair of pants and a tee shirt, brushed my teeth and went downstairs. The coffee was ready, and breakfast was only moments away. Gwen and Mike both wore pajamas. Mike's hair looked like she had been caught in a hurricane. Gwen's auburn coils looked like they often did after a night of passion - a tangled mass that would take great effort to tame.

I was met with a smile and a kiss from both and told to sit. A cup of coffee was soon in front of me. A moment or two later a huge stack of pancakes, real maple syrup, and a plate of sausages were placed on the table. Gwen and Mike sat down as soon as they retrieved their coffee cups. Both women grinned at me.

I was suspicious of the grins. 'What? I asked cautiously.

'What do you mean, what?' asked Mike still grinning. Gwen giggled.

'Alright. What's going on?' I asked.

'Nothing, Jonas. We're both just happy this morning,' Gwen answered.

Mike added. 'I guess you could say last night is still with us this morning.'

'Last night was wonderful,' Gwen added. 'Thanks for taking us out. We both needed a night out.'

'You're welcome. I had a good time, too.'

'You're only saying that because you know a night with us means you going to get laid,' Mike teased.

I didn't bother to protest. It was obvious she was needling me. As we finished breakfast, the conversation centered on what we had to do that day. I had some work to do in the lab that would take a couple of hours and I also had to finish the final exam I would soon be administering. Gwen and Mike were going for groceries, Mike also had to stop at the dry cleaners and then drop off a pair of shoes that needed new heels.

When I went outside, my car had four flat tires. Gwen and Mike wouldn't be going anywhere either. My car blocked Mike's car. I went back inside and called a tow truck. The side walls on all four tires had been punctured. The tires would have to be replaced. The driver and I pushed the car onto the street, allowing the ladies to leave. Then he put it up on jack stands, removed the tires and drove off to complete the repairs. I walked to my lab two hours later than intended.

My now foul mood meant I had a hard time focusing in the lab, but I still managed to complete the work I planned. I went to my office and reviewed the exam, designed a few more problems, added several questions and then walked home.

Gwen and Mike had returned and gone out again. They left a note telling me they decided to catch an afternoon movie but would be back for supper. Shortly after I got home, the phone rang. It was Edgar Montoya. We exchanged a few pleasantries and then he got to the reason her called. Though we didn't socialize, except over business lunches, I considered him a friend.

'Are you still having trouble with the old guy that lives across the street from you?' he asked.

'Yeah. As a matter of fact, I had four flat tires this morning. Someone punched a hole in the sidewalls.' I responded. 'It was probably Pollock but I didn't see him do it and I suspect no one else did either.'

'I was doing a title search for a client who is buying the house behind Pollock. I found something that might help,' he told me.

'What's that?'

'Pollock hasn't paid his property taxes in years.' Montoya continued.

'So? How does that help.' I asked.

Montoya explained that I could pay the back taxes. If Pollock didn't repay me, and I kept the taxes current until the legal process was complete, the house could be mine. I could then evict him. It would take some time and there were some legal notices to file and a process to follow. Or I might be able to use it as leverage, somehow. Edgar told me if I wanted to proceed, he'd help me through the process.

I told him I'd think about it.

A few days later, the front lawn grass was all brown and dying. I could smell kerosene. The landscaper told me the soil would have to be removed and replaced. The lawn would have to be reseeded. The shrubbery had to be removed and replaced, too. I called Montoya and told him I was ready to move forward with his suggestion. The next morning, we went to city hall, I paid the back taxes and Montoya filed the required notices. He had already drafted a letter to notify Pollock of my legal action. I dropped it in the mail.

The next time I saw Pollock, I could tell he was seething. But he didn't say anything, and I enjoyed a few days without anything being vandalized.

Gwen and I had discussed our planned summer in Massachusetts. We decided the baby would be born there. I arranged to have another grad student cover the first couple of weeks of classes for me in case I had to return late. I had enough data from the lab to keep me busy through the summer and begin an outline for my thesis.

We planned to leave for Massachusetts just before Memorial Day. The doorbell rang one evening a few days before we were to head east. I answered the door. A very tall man with a gray complexion was at the door. He was at least a head taller than me but probably weighed less than I did. He wore an expensive-looking suit that hung loosely on his thin frame and a fedora the same color as the suit.

'Can I help you?' I asked politely.

'Why do you want my father's house?' he asked testily.

I looked at him for a moment but didn't answer. I stepped aside and said, 'Come in. We should talk.' He had to duck when he came through the door. I led him into the kitchen and offered him a seat at the kitchen table. 'Would like something to drink?'

'No,' he said curtly. 'I'd like an answer to my question.'

'I don't want your father's house.' I told him. My tone was a bit more hostile than I intended but he wasn't making any attempt to be civil, either, though I could almost understand his controlled anger.

'Then why did you begin proceedings to take it?' he asked testily.

I explained the events that had occurred since Gwen and Mike had moved in. His father's sudden and unexplainable anger after an initially cordial conversation when we first met. The cane attack that broke my foot. The police report of a brothel being operated out of the house. The dogshit on the porch when we returned from Christmas break. I assured him that I knew for certain that his father was responsible for those events. I also explained the house had been vandalized several times and my car's tire sidewalls punctured. I was confident his father was responsible, but I couldn't prove it.

'I'm Jonas Taylor, by the way. But I suspect you knew that already,' I said.

'I'm Raymond Pollock. I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with my father. I had no idea.' His tone had changed. 'If you don't mind', I'd like to accept your kind offer of a drink.'

'Sure. What would you like?' I asked. 'I have soda, milk, juice, water. I'm going to have a beer.'

'I'll join you in a beer if you don't mind,' he responded.

I grabbed two bottles out of the refrigerator, opened them, and joined him at the kitchen table.

'So, what do you want if you don't want the house?' Raymond asked.

'I want it to stop. No more punctured tires. No more toothpicks jammed into my locks and broken off. No more kerosene poured on the lawn. No dog shit on my porch. I just want it all to stop.'

Raymond stared at his beer bottle for a few minutes before he spoke again. 'It's no excuse, but my father's behavior has become more and more erratic since my mother died. I live in San Francisco. I didn't realize he had gotten this bad.' He reached into his jacket, pulled out an envelope, and handed it to me. 'This is a check to repay you. The sum includes a full year of interest.'

I took the envelope. 'It isn't about the money. I don't need the interest. I just want to come home at night and know my house is in one piece and my wife is safe.' Gwen and Mike, who had been out, came in at that moment. I waved them away from the kitchen when they came in.

'I understand.' Raymond said. 'I'll make sure you have no more trouble with my father.' ///////

'I'm sorry it came to this, Raymond.'

'So am I.' He finished his beer and stood to leave. 'If you'll excuse me, I'll go see my father, now. Good night, Mr. Taylor.'