Going Home - Disposable Income

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and held her breasts, gently rolling the distended nipples between my fingers. Gwen began moving again, this time rocking her hips back and forth at a steady, but more urgent pace. I pushed up into her, causing her breath to catch. Her body shook briefly. The look on her face told me she was experiencing a mini-orgasm. Gwen resumed rocking her hips back and forth. A few moments later, I noticed that her chest had begun to flush. I pushed up into her again. Gwen exhaled sharply and pushed against me. Again, her body shuddered, her face a mask of contentment. I'd witnessed this on more than one occasion. Gwen was at the beginning of what I knew would be series of little peaks leading to the inevitable nervous system overload when she finally reached the pinnacle of arousal.

We fell into a pattern over the next minutes. I would see Gwen's reaction to an oncoming peak and push my cock into her hard. Gwen's vaginal walls spasmed and she gasped at each increasingly powerful on-rush of sensation. Then she'd resume rocking back and forth on my cock, somewhat faster, more urgently than at the beginning of the last climb.

I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out. The urgency I was feeling suggested it wouldn't be long. Gwen pushed back against my cock and shook violently for a moment, then began rapidly moving back and forth again. It seemed the time was right, Gwen knew she was approaching her goal and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

I pulled Gwen's shoulders toward me and she collapsed onto my chest. I held her upper body tightly against mine and repeatedly drove my cock into her. Gwen pounded her fists into the mattress while I held her hips rigidly in place as I drove my cock into her. She buried her face into a pillow, her body stiffened, and then began shaking uncontrollably. Her scream of release was muffled by the pillow as she went over the edge.

I was fast approaching my own release. Gwen's body went limp as I continued to drive into her. She turned to face me. She was gasping for breath, her eyes closed. Her body stiffened and shook when my cock erupted into her. I could feel my cockhead spasm with each ejaculation. A warm pins and needles sensation ran up my spine and engulfed my sac and cock. Gwen whimpered each time another jet of semen burst from my cock.

When the sensations finally subsided, we didn't move. Gwen had collapsed on top of me and seemed reluctant, perhaps unable to roll off me onto the bed. I didn't want her to move. I relished having her warm body against me and the feel of my cock still inside her as it slowly softened.

Gwen moaned softly when I finally softened enough that my cock popped out of her.

'I wish you could stay inside me forever,' she whispered. 'It felt nice. We need to do this more often.'

'I agree,' I said softly.

Gwen rolled off me and rested her head on my shoulder, her knee and thigh on my abdomen. After a few minutes, she rolled onto her back and stretched, then resumed her position with her head on my shoulder, her knee and thigh on top of me.

We had just started to get sleepy when we heard a cry from the nursery. Gwen groaned, rolled off me, and left to tend the baby. I took a moment to stretch and then began to get up to go help. Usually when one awakened, the other followed suit. But before I got up, Gwen returned.

'Everything's okay?' I asked, surprised by her quick return.

'They're still asleep. Seth cried out at something. He stopped making noises after I got there. He was restless for a moment but settled down again. Sarah's still sound asleep. She never moved a muscle.'

Gwen climbed back into bed and knelt behind me as I sat on the edge of the bed. She rested her chin on my shoulder and reached around me to pull me tight to her. I could feel her still hard nipples against my back.

'That feels nice,' I said as she held her still warm body against my back. 'Is there anything else you want to do while they're asleep?'

'Absolutely,' Gwen chuckled. She let go of me and rolled onto her side, curled up into the fetal position, and pulled the sheet over herself. 'I'm going to take a nap.'

I sat for a moment, admiring the tangled mass of red curls. Before I got up, slow steady breaths told me she was already asleep. I got up, gathered my clothes, and went down the hallway to the bathroom to shower.

Mike came home just before the twins woke up. We fetched the twins from their cribs when I heard them 'talking' to each other. Mike changed Sarah, who was only wet. Seth was another matter. He required a complete change and a massive cleanup. He laughed and flailed his arms and legs while I suppressed a strong impulse to gag.

I fed the twins while Mike began making dinner. Gwen came down to join us looking refreshed from her snooze. Over dinner, we talked about what we needed to do before leaving for Thanksgiving with my father and Jane. Once again, we planned to host a gathering of students that couldn't go home for the holiday. Hopefully, this one would be less eventful.

After dinner, we dressed the twins for bed. We sat on the back patio, enjoying the evening, and played with them while we listened to music on the radio. Seth fell asleep while Gwen read to him. Sarah was snuggled into my shoulder, flirting with Mike as I sand along with the radio. She fell asleep a few minutes after Seth.

Once they were put to bed, we stayed inside for the evening. I found myself sitting on the couch between Gwen and Mike. Gwen curled up close and rested her head on my shoulder. Mike had her feet up on the coffee table, eyes closed, her head back against the couch, her hand resting on my thigh.

When I started to drift off, Mike moved her hand up my leg. Gwen joined Mike in rousing me. It didn't take long. Mike got on her knees and kissed me on the cheek, then leaned across me to kiss Gwen. Their kiss started soft and affectionate but quickly began to grow in passion. When they broke their kiss, each stood up and took a hand to pull me off the couch. Gwen held my hand while Mike led me down the hallway by my erection.

We went into Mike's room and quickly stripped out of our clothes. Gwen and I exchanged a kiss while Mike kissed my neck and slowly stroked my cock. Gwen broke our kiss and stroked Mike's face. They disengaged from me and embraced as they fell on the bed, Mike on her hands and knees with Gwen under her. While they kissed passionately, I gently ran my hands up and down Mike's back. Mike reached behind and guided one of my hands down her back, across her ass and between her legs. I cupped her sex, tangling my fingers in her pubic hair.

Mike moaned softly as I rubbed my palm between her legs. The skin was warm and grew moist as I slowly slid my palm along her opening. Gwen's hand soon joined mine between Mike's legs. While I rubbed the surface, Gwen's fingers slipped under my hand and sought her clit. Mike arched her back when Gwen reached her goal.

My free hand moved from Mike's back and cupped a breast. The nipple was hard against my palm. Mike put a hand on the back of mine and pushed it against her breast harder. She squeezed my hand to encourage me to knead her breast, then moved her hand back to Gwen's breast.

Gwen moaned into the kiss she and Mike had not interrupted. I felt the mattress move as Mike moved her knee and then felt Gwen's weight shift as she rubbed her groin against Mike's repositioned leg. Their kiss grew more passionate as their arousal increased. My palm was growing slick with Mike's vaginal secretions. As Gwen's finger continued to rub Mike's clit, I stopped rubbing the surface of Mike's mound and slid a finger into her. Mike broke the kiss she had shared with Gwen, threw her head back, and inhaled sharply as I slowly slid my finger into her silky depths.

I withdrew my finger from inside Mike, came to rest on my side, and spread Mike's vagina open. Mike cried out softly when my tongue separated her lips and pushed inside her. Gwen's hips moved more fervently against Mike's thigh.

My cock was rock hard and desperate for some attention, but the ladies had been otherwise occupied. Mike twisted her upper torso and ran her tongue up the length of my cock. When her tongue reached my cockhead, she took me into her mouth and sucked gently. Gwen turned her head and nibbled on my thigh. I pushed my tongue further into Mike and was rewarded for my efforts as she took me further into her mouth.

Suddenly, as if all of one mind, we moved to change position. Mike rolled onto her back and Gwen came to rest on top of her. They resumed their kiss as they rolled onto their sides. I got behind Gwen with my face between her legs. I stuck my tongue into her, pushed it along the split between her lips and flicked it against her clit. She stiffened when my tongue contacted her clit. I moved slightly, flicked my tongue against Mike's clit and ran it along her slit. Mike moaned and reflexively rotated her hips away from me.

Again, as if all of one mind, we changed positions. Gwen and Mike moved again. Gwen was on her back with her face between Mike's legs.

Gwen became the first one to speak since we had put the twins down for the night. 'Fuck Mike, Jonas. I want to watch you fuck her. Hurry.'

I moved into position behind Mike. Gwen guided my cock toward Mike. She ran the head of my cock along Mike's lips until they separated slightly then guided me into her. Mike pushed back against me. I felt Gwen stiffen as she gently cupped my sac. I couldn't see what Mike was doing between Gwen's legs, but I could see her head moving and could see Gwen's hips swiveling.

I slowly stroked my cock in and out of Mike. Gwen's tongue flicked at Mike's clit as I slid in. When the head of my cock reappeared, Gwen's tongue left Mike's clit, she pursed her lips, sucked at the base of my glans, then licked the length of my shaft as I pushed my cock back into Mike. On each forward stroke, I stopped and held my cock inside her, relishing the pressure and heat of Mike's vaginal walls. Each time I stopped, Gwen licked Mike's clit and my scrotum.

The sensations building in my body, Mike's continuous moaning, and Gwen's furiously squirming told me none of us was going to last much longer. As I pushed in and out of Mike, Gwen and Mike focused on each other. I benefited from the occasional swipe of Gwen's tongue on my glans and the contraction of Mike's vagina walls as her arousal grew. Mike's moans were intermixed with a grunt each time I bottomed out. Gwen's hips alternated between squirming and pushing her sex into Mike's hungry mouth and tongue.

Gwen's hips rose up suddenly and her legs closed around Mike's head as she climaxed. Mike followed her a moment later, her cry of release muffled as she pushed her tongue into Gwen and sucked on Gwen's sex.

My own release began in my scrotum. I fought against letting go but it was a lost cause. A lightning bolt struck me as I lost control at the same time I realized precautions hadn't been taken. I pulled my cock out of Mike just before my cock launched the first ejaculate. Gwen grasped my cock and stroked rapidly while keeping it pointed in the direction of Mike's pussy. Jet after jet of semen coated Mike's lips, mons, and clit. Gwen licked furiously. Mike's screech was muffled as Gwen's legs kept her head locked in Gwen's groin as she pumped her hips up and down.

When the last bit of cum drooled from the end of my cock, I fell back onto the bed, spent. Gwen relaxed her grip on Mike's head when her orgasm abated. Mike sat upright and swung around to face me. She smiled up at me then took the end of my cock in her mouth and tongued the last bit of cum from the end of my cock. Mike released me and began alternating between kissing and licking Gwen's face. Once Mike was satisfied that Gwen's face was clean, she licked Gwen's lips. I watched in fascination as they sucked on each other's tongue.

Mike moved a hand between Gwen's legs and gently caressed. Still aroused, her body twitched and shook as Mike softly played with the damp auburn curls. Gradually, Gwen's nervous system returned to normal. We rearranged ourselves on the bed, with Gwen between us. We got sleepy as our bodies cooled and soon fell asleep.

Seth woke us as the sun came up. I dragged myself out of bed to tend to him. I found Sarah was awake, too, but was she was content to watch the mobile. Gwen soon joined me. We bathed the twins, dressed them for the day, and packed a bag of baby supplies. While Mike and Gwen fed the twins, I made breakfast. After breakfast, we headed to Jane's to help with the holiday preparations.

My father and Jane split their time between homes. My father lived close to the university where he and Jane worked. Jane's house, a larger, beach front house in Seal Beach was a much longer commute. During the week, they were at my father's. Weekend's were spent at Jane's. Thanksgiving was going to be at Jane's.

The day was warm and sunny with a light breeze. The food was good. The students, a mix of mostly undergrads from Cal Tech and UCLA, were an interesting group. Seth and Sarah were a hit with the female attendees and seemed to enjoy the attention, though both got a little cranky when nap time approached. A couple of the male attendees fawned over Mike. She seemed to enjoy the attention but disappointed them when she left without providing her phone number. All in all, it was a pleasant and uneventful day.