Going Home - Disposable Income

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked him to the front door, he nodded to the ladies as we walked through the living room. I watched as he put his hat on and crossed the street.

'Who was that?' Gwen asked.

'Old man Pollock's son. He assured me we won't have any more trouble.'

When we left for Massachusetts, Mike couldn't join us. The TaiBay Housing Trust was a one-man operation, so-to-speak, and there was much to get done. Mike said she hoped to get set up to have some time off around the due date, so she could be there when the baby was born.

The summer seemed to drag on forever. It was exceptionally hot and humid. And as Gwen's pregnancy progressed, she became more and more uncomfortable. I kept busy with the data I had collected and making notes for my thesis. Gwen's folks doted on her at every opportunity. Both were excited at the prospect of their first grandchild.

We stayed at my grandfather's summer house most of the time. We spent part of two weeks at the Beacon Hill house. But it was cooler at the country house and it was much closer to Gwen's parents. Edith spent at least part of her day with us at our house.

At one point, Edith sat us down for a long talk about the upcoming big event. Contingencies were set up for just about every variable. I'm not sure more planning and discussion went into the D-Day invasion of Europe. I know that's an exaggeration, but Edith kept coming up with new scenarios that had to be planned for every time we saw her. I shuddered to think how nervous she must have been when she was about to deliver her own children.

One particularly hot afternoon in late July, it got dark suddenly. I looked outside and saw storm clouds. I went out on the front porch and saw that the sky to the west was an ominous charcoal gray. A bolt of lightning lit up the sky, followed by a crack of thunder that startled us. Edith had been washing dishes but quickly stopped and headed home. She must have barely beat the rain. A torrential downpour began that limited visibility to just a couple hundred feet. From my spot on the front porch, I watched the road in front of the house turn into a river. The storm put on quite a light show. The thunder didn't rumble. Every boom was a loud crack that rattled the windows and jangled the nerves.

Gwen came out to the porch with a couple of lemonades. We sat watching the light show. Gwen flinched at every crack of thunder. The storm cooled things off, making the temperature much more pleasant. The rain fell straight down when the storm started, but as it progressed, a strong wind kicked up. We were soon getting pelted with a mix of heavy rain and marble-sized hail. We retreated to the house.

Once inside, Gwen had an expression that I knew meant she was feeling amorous. She took my hand to lead me upstairs. Gwen's due date was only weeks away. I wasn't sure if sex was such a good idea. Gwen had been to her doctor a few days earlier and she had been told to avoid anything strenuous.

I asked, 'Are you sure this is a good idea? Didn't the doctor say to take it easy?'

She smiled. 'He did. In fact, he told me no intercourse until after the baby is born. But he didn't say I had to refrain from everything.'

The second-floor heat had been oppressive earlier, but the storm had cooled everything off. Gwen led me into our bedroom and while the storm continued to rage outside, she began by slowly removing her clothes while I watched. There was something amusing, but also very sexy about watching my very pregnant wife disrobe. Once she had disrobed, she gently pushed me toward the bed but stopped me short of it.

Gwen unbuttoned a couple of the upper buttons on my shirt and pulled it over my head. She unbuckled my belt and pushed my shorts and boxers down. I had been walking around barefoot, it had been too hot to wear shoes, so I just stepped out of the shorts and boxers when they pooled at my feet. Once I was disrobed, we both climbed into bed.

Gwen settled in on my right side with her head on my shoulder. Her belly was against my hip. I felt the baby kick a couple of times. Gwen's hand moved to where the baby had kicked.

'Did you feel that?' she asked.

'I did.' I said.

Gwen smiled. 'It's probably a boy.'

'We'll see when . . .' before I could finish, Gwen put her finger to my lips.

'But, I don't want to talk about the baby right now,' she said.

Gwen slid down the bed and crawled between my legs. She pushed my left leg up, laid on her left side with her head resting on my right thigh. She looked up at me and smiled. She took my semi-hard cock in her right hand and licked the head. Her left hand found my sac. Her fingernails gently scratched the loose skin covering my testicles. My cock quickly grew hard.

Once I was fully erect, Gwen stroked up and down my shaft softly and licked my sac. She nibbled gently at the skin and then sucked in a testicle. Her hand moved up my shaft and then her fingers tickled my glans, causing me to squirm.

Gwen released the testicle she had in her mouth and pulled my shaft toward her open lips. She enclosed just the head of my cock in her mouth and flicked her tongue across the tip.

Gwen moved to a kneeling position. She spread her knees apart to accommodate her belly and leaned down to take me into her warm, wet mouth. She sucked in the head and swirled her tongue around my glans. She held my cock in position with her left hand. Her right hand and arm disappeared under her.

As soon as Gwen's hand found her clit, she began to moan. The vibration generated by her moaning was exquisitely pleasurable as she sucked the head of my cock and stroked the shaft. She drove her mouth down the length until I was fully engulfed in the heat of her mouth. The room began to spin as my senses reeled.

Gwen suddenly uttered a muffled scream as her self-ministrations triggered an orgasm. The increased vibration broke what little self-control I had maintained. My sac contracted as my cock spasmed and pumped a jet of cum into her mouth. Gwen moved her lips up to my glans and sucked hungrily. A moment later, she swallowed, the increased suction pulled another powerful spurt from my cock.

Gwen squealed again but didn't stop sucking my cockhead. Her own excitement caused her to move her ass up and down as she massaged her clit. Gwen made a low growl that began somewhere in her gut and traveled up her throat, manifesting itself in a more powerful vibration that coaxed yet another jet from my cock.

Gwen shook from the orgasm she had induced while rubbing her clit. She rolled back onto her left side but managed to keep my now softening cock between her lips. She straightened her legs and stretched them, pointing her toes toward the bedroom door.

Gwen finally released my cock, allowing a stream of cum to run out and flow down her cheek. A quick glance at the clock told me only a few minutes had passed. I looked down at Gwen in amazement. I felt like I'd experienced several hours of pleasure. My entire body was consumed with a pleasant sense of exhaustion. Gwen looked like she was in heaven. She wore a self-satisfied smile.

Outside, the storm continued to rage, though the hail had stopped. We relaxed, relishing the cool air and drifted off to sleep.

We woke after less than an hour when we heard the screen door downstairs slam, followed by Mike calling out to ask is anyone was home. The rain had stopped though dark clouds were still visible through the window. I extricated myself from Gwen, pulled on my shorts and shirt. Gwen stretched but remained in bed pulling a sheet over herself. I headed downstairs to greet Mike.

Mike gave me a hug and inquired about Gwen.

'Gwen's upstairs taking a nap,' I told her.

Mike looked me up and down and grinned. 'Taking a nap? Is that what you call it now?' she laughed.

'When did you get in?' I asked.

'This morning. My folks met me at the train station. Mom gave me keys to the Dodge then they took off for New Hampshire. They'll be back in a week.'

'They're not staying for your visit?' I asked, a bit surprised that they were going away while Mike was home.

'I'm here until after Labor Day. They made plans with my aunt and uncle last winter. They didn't want to cancel since they hadn't seen Aunt Marge and Uncle Johnny in over a year.'

I nodded. 'Edith comes over almost every day. I'm sure she'd enjoy having you here to keep Gwen and her company.'

Mike grinned. 'You know I'll be here every day.' she smiled.

I grinned back at her. 'Good. It will be nice to see you. We've missed you.'

Gwen had started down the stairs and heard the exchange. 'Can you stay here while your folks are away, Mike. It will be good to have you here. Mom will love seeing you, too.' Gwen laughed.

'Sure, I'd love to stay.' Mike said with a smile. 'Think we can have some fun? I've missed you guys, too.'

Gwen laughed. 'You know the agreement. If we're all together, we can play.'

'Let me go home and pack some clothes. I'll be back in a little while.' Mike told us.

There were no extracurricular activities the next couple of nights, mostly because Gwen tired early and fell asleep each night.

All Edith's planning went for naught the third day Mike was with us. I had gone for groceries and to run a few other household errands. Mike had driven into Boston with Gwen accompanying her. Ian and Edith were going to come over that evening for dinner.

As I was returning home, Ian and Edith went past me at a high rate of speed on the curve just before I was to turn onto my road. Ian had a heavy right foot, except when Edith was in the car. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw their brake lights, then the back-up lights. I stopped and backed up until we were side-by-side.

'Gwen's water broke in Boston. Mike took her to the hospital where Dr. Walker works.' Edith told me calmly, but I could see she was anxious. Ian looked nervous, probably worrying about his baby girl.

'How long ago did they get to the hospital?' I asked, suddenly anxious myself.

'Mike called as soon as Gwen was admitted. We jumped in the car immediately,' Ian answered. 'I don't think they were there very long. Mike said Gwen is settled into a room because the doctor thinks it will be a little while yet before the baby is born.'

'I'll drop off the groceries and grab Gwen's hospital bag. I'll be just a few minutes behind you,' I told them.

'You know where to go?' Edith asked.

'I've been there. We knew there was a chance the baby would be born in Boston if we stayed at the house in town for some reason,' I responded.

'We'll see you there,' Ian said as he stepped on the gas.

I went to the house and parked. Before I was parked, Mr. Purdy was standing by the car.

'Your father-in-law called. Gwen is at the hospital in Boston,' he said breathlessly.

'Thanks, Mr. Purdy. I just saw Edith and Ian. I'm headed there as soon as I put the groceries away.' I opened the trunk only to be pushed out of the way.

'I'll take care of the groceries. Get to your wife and baby.' He told me.

I thanked him and ran into the house to grab Gwen's bag. When I came back out, the groceries were on the porch and the trunk closed. I thanked Mr. Purdy again and drove off. The drive seemed to take forever but I got to the hospital long before Gwen went to the delivery room. I got to sit with her for a bit while Mike, Edith, and Ian sat in the waiting room.

When Gwen's contractions were close enough together, the nursing staff called the doctor and wheeled Gwen to the delivery room. I was directed to the waiting room. Edith, Ian, and Mike were there waiting impatiently.

We waited for over an hour before the doctor came in wearing a big smile. He told us everything had gone well, better than could have been expected under the circumstances. I could visit in a few minutes after Gwen was settled into her room. I was so relieved, the phrase 'under the circumstances' hadn't registered.

The doctor took his leave and about a half hour later a nurse came in and asked if I'd like to join my family. She told Edith, Ian, and Mike someone would let them know when to go to the nursery. Only fathers were allowed in the mother's room when a newborn was present.

I stopped short as soon as I entered Gwen's room. Gwen looked worn out. Her curls were straight because her hair was damp. But what really took my breath away was that she was holding two babies. One wrapped in a pink blanket, the other in a blue blanket.

'Oh, my god!' I exclaimed.

Gwen looked at me and smiled meekly. 'Surprise! We got a bonus!'

I made my way to the bed on weak knees. I sat down and kissed my wife. 'How are you doing I asked?'

'I'm tired. I'm sore. But the doctor said I'll be fine in a couple of days,' Gwen told me.

I looked at my son and daughter. Their faces were red and a bit puffy. Both were sound asleep. The boy had tight red curls. The girl had straight blond hair.

'They're beautiful. But what are going to name them now?' I asked. We had settled on Samuel for a boy and Samantha for a girl but that wouldn't work, now.

'What do think we should do, Jonas. We liked Samuel and Samantha. Keep one name and find another? Pick two new names? The hospital will want to know soon for the birth certificates.'

We talked about names for a few minutes and soon settled on Seth and Sarah. We told the nurse when she stopped by to check on Gwen.

After I had visited for a few minutes, two nurses came in. The older one spoke, 'The babies need to go to the nursery, now. Your wife needs to rest so you need to go, too.'

They took the babies and departed.

I held my wife and we talked for a few minutes before I left to join her parents and Mike. We all went to the nursery. They still had no idea that twins were awaiting them.

Edith asked excitedly. 'Well, do I have a grandson or a granddaughter?'

I smiled. 'Yes,' was all I said as we walked down the hallway.

Mike was walking next to me and looked at me curiously. I winked at her and smiled. She looked puzzled.

When we got to the nursery, there was another father in front of the window, mesmerized by his newborn, completely oblivious of his surroundings.

Edith looked through the window and exclaimed excitedly, 'A grandson!' as she looked at a crib with a handwritten 'Taylor' on a blue card.

'Yes, you have a grandson, Edith,' I said.

Ian looked puzzled. 'There must be another Taylor here. This crib right next to it has a pink card that says Taylor.'

'That's your granddaughter,' I told him with a smile.

Edith shrieked and hugged me tightly, tears in her eyes.

The next few minutes were pandemonium. When he excitement finally passed, a nurse approached to tell us visiting hours were over. We reluctantly left. Ian and Edith headed home telling me they'd be back to visit tomorrow.

Mike and I went to get something to eat. Over dinner, Mike and I talked about everything I had to do before Gwen and the babies went home. There was plenty of room at both Massachusetts houses. Pasadena was going to require some changes. With Mike occupying a bedroom, there was only one room for a child. It would be okay for a while but not in the long run. I assured Mike we'd find a solution that included her.

I decided to stay at the townhouse. Mike seemed to be hesitant to leave so I asked if she wanted to stay in town. She accepted immediately. As per our agreement, there would be no extracurricular activities without Gwen.

The next morning, I called Mr. Purdy that afternoon to bring him up to date. I went to the furniture store we had used, purchased another crib and arranged delivery.

Gwen and the twins were discharged five days later. The next couple of weeks were a blur of visiting relatives and family friends. When it was time to go back to Pasadena, Gwen and I were more than ready for a little peace and quiet though we both knew it wouldn't be much less hectic.

Pete met us at the train station in Los Angeles and drove us home. The Fall term began in a couple of weeks and there was much to get accomplished. Another crib was purchased to go with the one already set up in our bedroom. But there was no way to make three bedrooms work, at least not if we wanted to keep Mike living with us.

I hired an architect and a contractor to build an addition off the back of the house that would add two bedrooms to the second floor and another bedroom and a large room on the ground floor that became an informal living room. Other renovations would change the layout of the house somewhat but still retain the Craftsman features and style.

In the meantime, we found and rented a large house a few miles away where we could stay during construction.

Gwen decided to put off returning to school until the Spring term and settled into the role of wife and mother. She continued to pursue her German studies, attending classes and studying at every opportunity.

To return to school fulltime was going to be challenge so I suggested Gwen hire someone to live with us and help with child care. After interviewing several candidates, Gwen hired a young French woman who spoke fluent English. There was something vaguely familiar about Paulette, but I dismissed it as coincidental.

We settled into a routine once school began. Gwen tended the twins with help from Paulette and studied. Mike pitched in, and I took every opportunity to be a dad. Mike tended to her rapidly growing duties at work. I resumed my teaching responsibilities, attended seminars, and worked on my research project.

Gwen's body quickly returned to its lithe, pre-pregnancy form. Her sexual appetite, however, was tempered by the demands of motherhood. It hadn't died off, though.

Paulette usually had half of Saturday and all of Sunday to herself. One day, she expressed a desire for a long weekend to do some extended sightseeing. Gwen gave her a four-day weekend at Thanksgiving. That meant Gwen and I, and Mike would have the house and the twins to ourselves for a few days. By this time, the twins were feeding voraciously while awake, taking frequent naps, going to bed early and usually sleeping through the night.

Paulette and a friend took a train to San Francisco early Wednesday afternoon. They were going to spend the long weekend there, returning late Sunday. I gave Paulette some extra money and asked her to take a cab from the station.

Gwen was playing with the twins. They were giggling contentedly. We fed them a bottle and put them down for their nap. Once they were in their cribs, I started for the living room, but Gwen pulled me toward our bedroom and wrapped her arms around me.

'We're alone. Seth and Sarah are asleep. How about we take some time for ourselves?' she asked with a wink as she unbuckled my belt.

I kissed Gwen and pulled her shirt up and over her head. My pants fell to the floor and my growing erection poked against Gwen's belly. She pressed against me, relishing the feel of my hardening cock. We were soon on top of our bed, frantically removing the rest of our clothing. Gwen maneuvered me onto my back and straddled my hips, rubbing her sex along my cock. Her breasts bounced softly as she moved. Her nipples hardened into small dark ovals topped by a little ball. She leaned forward and kissed me softly, then reached for the drawer in the little table next to the bed.

She tore open the foil packet, covered me with the condom, guided my head between her lips, and lowered herself onto my cock. When I was all the way in, she stopped there, eyes closed, looking up and enjoying the feeling of being joined to me. After a moment, she smiled down at me and mouthed that she loved me. Then began slowly moving up and down my shaft.

Each time Gwen lowered herself, she made a little mewing sound. She slowly raised herself up until just the tip of my cock remained in contact with her, then even more slowly lowered herself until I had disappeared inside her. Gwen leaned forward, supporting her upper body by grasping my shoulders. The slow, steady rise and fall on my cock continued for some minutes until finally she pushed down hard and stopped. Her vaginal walls spasmed, her body shuddered, and a soft cry or release escaped her mouth as her first orgasm coursed through her.