Going Home FOR College

Story Info
I went home for college to my daddy.
3.1k words
4.44
20k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Brandi. I just graduated high school and I am getting ready for my next adventure. I just turned 19 so it was time to look for colleges. While most girls are looking to go away for college, I am looking to go home for college. Here is what I mean.

My dad and mom split up a few years ago. I wanted to go with my dad then but he took a job about 200 miles away and I didn't want to leave my school. I had to finish high school where I was because I had established myself there. I had friends and after-school activities not to mention I knew all the teachers. So, we decided that it would be best to stay where I was.

Don't get me wrong, my mom is awesome. I love her to death, but I am a daddy's girl. So, now all I have to do is get accepted at the college just down the road from my dad's lakeside cabin and I can go home for college.

I know the mail will be here soon so I decided to go wait for it in the driveway. Our mailman Jim had been a friend of the family for years so I knew he was watching for the letter too. I see the truck pulling up. What is in Jim's hand?

"Look what I've got!" He said as he got out of the truck. It was a large envelope and I could see it now.

"Awesome! Thanks, Jim" I said, hardly able to contain my excitement. I grabbed the envelope and tore it open reading the words I had so wanted to hear for so long. 'Congratulations' it said and the rest of the words blurred as I realized the meaning of just that one word. "I got it!" I yelled, hugging Jim in my excitement.

He just smiled completely used to my excessive reactions. "Good for you Brandi. When you get out there, tell Frank I said hello."

Frank was her dad's name. "I will," I said. He handed me the rest of the mail and I went back inside to begin packing. Granted I wouldn't be starting school till the fall but there were still preparations and I didn't want to wait another minute to see my dad. I mean every other weekend was great and all but not nearly enough time.

**************************************************************************************************

I walked down the stairs with my final suitcase. Mom was waiting by the car with her new boyfriend Mark. He was alright but not my dad. I hugged my mom and shook Mark's hand, then put my suitcase in the truck and turned back to Mom. "I will come visit every other weekend like I did with Dad. I love you Mom" I hugged her again.

"I love you too sweetheart," She said, tears filling her eyes "I'm going to miss you."

"I know Mom." I said, trying to reassure her "I'll call often and tell you about my day like I usually do."

"Good, I want to hear about all the fun things you and your dad do." She said, smiling

I opened the door and climbed in. I backed out of the driveway with my mom waving at me holding onto Mark and crying. I guess all moms are sad when their daughter moves away. I was sad too but I knew I would see her often so I wasn't broken up. When dad left I had cried for hours because I didn't know when I would see him again. The custody agreement hadn't been finalized yet.

I turned onto the highway and began the long journey home.

**************************************************************************************************

I pulled into the driveway of my new home at about 5 pm that night. It had only taken about 3 hours to get there but it had seemed like forever. My dad saw me drive in and came out of the front door to greet me. I jumped out of the truck and ran into his waiting arms. I was home with my daddy. Everything was right again.

He wrapped me in his strong arms and kissed me gently on the head. "Welcome home my little June bug," he said. He had given me that nickname because my birthday was in June and as he had said when I was young I could be a little bug sometimes. I loved it because it always made me feel special.

We unloaded the truck together and put all my stuff in my room. Then I decided I wanted to swim in the lake before dinner. Dad agreed and we got changed. I put on my new bikini that I bought for this summer. I came out of my room and saw Dad waiting for me by the sliding glass doors that led to the backyard and the lake.

Something was wrong though. I saw Dad standing there in his swim trunks. His abs were solid as ever and his muscles bulging in his arms and chest. Suddenly I realized I was getting wet, and not from the lake we hadn't even left the house yet. I couldn't help it, my dad was just so hot. I had to push those thoughts aside. He was my dad. I could never have him like that. I wonder if other daughters think like that about their dad.

I smiled and ran out of the house down to the lake and jumped in. I didn't want him to see my wet spot and know how I felt. He jumped in right behind me with a cannonball splashing water almost 3 feet high. We splashed back and forth playfully. He even threw me off the dock once. It was a lot of fun.

We decided to get out and go have some dinner. He grilled some cheeseburgers on the grill and we ate outside. This was the life I always wanted. I was out of the city but close enough to get whatever I needed. The next few days were awesome. We would get up and go swimming, and then I would lay in the sun for a while reading or playing on my phone. After lunch, we would go into town and play mini golf or disc golf or just hang out and go shopping.

Every day I could feel myself falling deeper in love with my dad. I can't explain why. I just know that I have to find a way to be with him. I had been with a couple of guys but it was never serious enough to last. Unfortunately, I gave up my virginity to a friend of mine last year. It was an impulse and we both instantly regretted it. We are still friends thankfully but it will never be more.

I just got out of the lake and was getting ready to sun myself when my dad came over to me. "You know you are getting an uneven tan sweetheart." He said, "I have a fence around the property and I have this foldable wall to put in front of you to block the view from the lake."

"What are you saying Dad? You want me to lay here naked?" I asked. I couldn't believe it. I might have an excuse to show off my body to my dad.

"It is only us here. It isn't like I haven't seen you naked before. I am your dad after all." He said, but I could hear something in his voice. Maybe it was my imagination but he sounded excited at the prospect of seeing me naked.

"Yeah you're right, and it would give me a chance to get a more complete tan." I said and then had a thought "Could you rub sunscreen on for me so I don't burn."

That made him hesitate a minute "Yeah of course sweetie I can do that for you." He said finally but I could tell he was nervous.

I handed him the bottle of sunscreen and then undid the knot in my bikini top and let my top fall to the ground revealing my c-cup boobs. I saw him look. This was going to be fun. Next, I pulled my bottom off stepped out of it, and put it next to the top. While I did that Dad put up the wall that blocked the view from the lake.

I was grateful at that moment that I had remembered to shave my pussy in the shower last night. I am glad because I know that the view of my smooth hairless pussy is going to make my dad hard. If I played my cards right maybe I could have him after all. I held out my hands and he squirted some sunscreen in them. I used it on my chest and my pussy being very careful not to get any inside just on the outside so the skin tanned and didn't burn.

I then lay down on my lounge chair and my dad dutifully rubbed the cream into my back. Then he stopped and I protested. "I don't want a sunburn on my butt Dad and I can't reach," I said.

"Oh right," he said a little shakily and proceed to rub the sunscreen into my ass cheeks. Did he rub them longer than my back? "Is that good?" He asked.

"Yup, thanks Dad," I said and decided to tan my front first so I lay on my back and began reading, giving him a full view of my tits and pussy. I looked over at him and sure enough, there was a bulge in his shorts. It looked like it was pretty big too. A bonus if she could ever get ahold of it.

It became part of our routine for the next week. We would swim then I would lay naked sunning myself for a while after my dad dutifully helped me put sunscreen on. He never forgot my ass again and his touch always made me wet. Good thing I used waterproof sunscreen.

I have been home for a week now and tonight was special. It was Friday night and that was always movie night. I got to sit on the couch with Dad and watch a movie. Tonight though I decided to try something. I came down from my room with just my sports bra and my underwear. I sat on the couch next to Dad, and he looked at me.

"Did you forget to get dressed sweetheart?" He asked barely keeping his eyes off my chest.

"I wanted to be more comfortable. I prefer being naked now but I didn't want to make you uncomfortable so I wore my bra and panties at least covering up a little." I said nonchalantly like it was no big deal.

"Whatever makes you comfortable sweetheart." He said "If you prefer being naked go for it. I won't be uncomfortable with it. You're my daughter so whether you are naked or not it won't bother me."

"Oh thank you, Daddy," I said and stood to remove the bra and panties before sitting down next to him on the couch again. He was wearing his usual lounge shorts and no shirt. That was his attire whenever he was home. "You know it goes both ways right, If you want to be naked you can."

"I just didn't know if you'd ever seen a man naked before. So I didn't want you to be nervous or uncomfortable." He said

"Oh, I have seen my fair share of dicks Dad. That stuff is all over the internet." I said making it no big deal. To my absolute delight, he nodded and removed his shorts. His cock was definitely hard. It was gorgeous. About 7 inches long and about half an inch in diameter. Not super big but a good size for me.

He started the movie and we cuddled like normal only this time our skin was touching. I knew he was aroused by me. While we were watching the movie I felt his hand touch my tit. He started rubbing it. Most likely subconsciously but I didn't care. It felt amazing. When the movie was over we said goodnight. He kissed me and went to his bedroom.

I went to mine but only for a moment. I wanted to see if I was right. If I was then I knew exactly what to do next. I snuck up to Dad's door and listened. Sure enough, I heard the sound of low-volume porn so I opened his door and walked in. He immediately stopped and made a move to cover up what he was watching.

"Daddy, I have been thinking about this for a while now." I said "I want to make love to you. You have been there for me my whole life. This last week I have started falling in love with you as a man. I want this more than anything"

"Brandi, honey." Said dad "You are absolutely beautiful and I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it. But, are you sure? This would change our relationship forever. Even if it is just once we would never be able to tell anyone."

"I know that Dad, and I don't care I need you," I said. "You are the only person I have ever wanted to have sex with. I never thought about it at all till last year and that mistake with Billy. After that, I was unsure if I ever wanted it again. This last week has been great and I know you are the one I am meant to be with. We can make it work."

"Ok, sweetheart I can see you thought about this." Said Dad uncovering and walking over to me "To be honest I would rather make love to you myself than have you get caught up with some guy who won't treat you like the gorgeous sweet young woman you are. I have been admiring your perfect round boobs and your nicely shaped shaved pussy all week."

As he got close to me he reached out and pulled me close then leaning down he kissed me gently on the lips. I couldn't believe this was happening. I leaned in and kissed him more. Our tongues met and I almost had an orgasm just kissing him. To my surprise, he picked me up and put me on his bed.

He wasted no more time and lay down beside me kissing me and then I felt his finger separate my pussy lips and start rubbing my clit. My god that feels amazing. The contrast was very evident to me. Of course, it had felt good, except for the first penetration, when Billy had touched me like that, but now when I was totally in love and fully engaged it was pure euphoria.

I managed to be able to speak since Dad had moved from kissing me to sucking my tits which made it difficult to speak. "Daddy... I... want... Ahhh... to suck... Ohhh... your dick..." I managed to say.

"Ok sweetheart but take it slow and if I tell you to stop you have to stop I don't want to cum in your mouth the first time out." He lay back and I moved down between his legs.

"Of course Daddy," I said and went right to work. He wasn't too big around so I was able to move up and down a good portion of it without discomfort. I held the base stroking it like I had seen in porn videos before. I even took it out of my mouth long enough to lick it all the way from base to tip. This drove him crazy I could tell. So I did it again and again. "Now Daddy, I have something special for you but first I want you to eat me out," I said playfully not waiting for him to tell me to stop.

"It is only fair since you sucked mine." He said sounding totally relaxed and fully into it now. I knew he no longer saw his daughter but the woman he wanted to make love to. I lay down and spread my legs and he dutifully put his face between them.

The second I felt his mouth kiss my pussy for the first time I was in heaven. It only got better from there because he knew exactly how to make me feel amazing. He would alternate between sucking my clit or batting it playfully with his tounge and licking from the hole to the top. When his tongue was at the top it felt better than anything and he would lick up there a lot once he realized I loved it.

It wasn't long and I felt myself climaxing harder than ever before. I couldn't wait any longer "Please fuck me, Daddy! Cum inside your little girl!" I screamed.

He complied without hesitation he moved up and kissed me. The fact that I could taste myself on him made it even hotter. He was gentle when he pressed into me because he knew I'd only had it once so I was still very tight. I felt his dick slide into me and I couldn't believe how amazing it felt. He began thrusting slowly leaning in to kiss me as he did.

Every thrust sent new waves of pleasure throughout my whole body. My dad was fucking me. Just thinking about it made me even hotter. He was picking up speed now and thrusting deeper as my pussy got used to his dick and stretched easily to accommodate it. He slowed down again and I could feel vibrations he must be getting close. "It's okay Daddy I want your cum inside me. I am on birth control you don't have to worry." I said.

He picked up speed again and this time he drove deeper than ever. I never felt anything so amazing and I felt myself building to the most intense orgasm ever. Finally, he stopped and I could feel his dick pulsing inside me as the warm cum filled me up. That was it I let loose a "Fuuuuuck!" as I reached the climax of my orgasm. I felt myself cum too.

I couldn't believe it. Not only did I get to make love with my dad. He made me cum. We came at the same time. It was the best night of my life. The time with Billy didn't count. From that moment on I have considered this as my first time. "Where do we go from here?" I asked.

"That is up to you June bug." Said dad "I will be here for you no matter what. However, you want me to be."

"Well, my love." I said not calling him dad for the first time in my life "I don't think I need my own room anymore. Let's sleep together from now on."

We lay there snuggling and kissing. We fell asleep in each other's arms. I can't wait to feel him inside me again.