All Comments on 'Going in Slowly Pt. 01'

by zephyer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GybbsGybbsover 4 years ago
The Ring of Truth

You say this is fiction, but having lived in D.C. as a college student during the time frame you set, it feels very, very realistic to me. Definitely looking forward to reading more about Jim and Steve!

Hitchiker69Hitchiker69over 4 years ago
Loved it !

I loved your story about your first time. It was similar to my experiences in the 70's, when I was a horny Bi virgin.

It got me hard and horny, wishing I had a hard man to play with right here, right now.

One suggestion: I'd love to have more detail about how his cock felt as it passed your lips for the first time. Did you like how the tip was so soft? Did the shaft fill your mouth? Was it long enough to choke you, hitting the back of your throat? How did it tase? How did his cum taste? Did you like it?

Details please!

denrondenronover 4 years ago
Hot Story!

Very erotic! Wonderfully written story. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good so far

good so far but I like the idea of him being prepped to meet some of the much older men at the club where he met the lesbian

goodlorigoodloriover 4 years ago
Yes - more pleaseee

Love your writting. You have me dripping

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Definitely looking forward to more

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 3 years ago

Yes, I loved it. Now, I plan on reading your other works...have any plans for more?

mybuttsursmybuttsurs11 months ago

Very hot story! I wish you would continue with him getting fucked in his ass

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle11 months ago

WOW, fucking WOW! I really enjoyed this first-time story! I know there's more to cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzephyer@zephyer
I like to write my stories using bits and pieces of real people, places, and experiences. I especially like hearing of people's first-time sex or wildest times stories. I don't mind constructive criticism of my writing. Have a comment or story idea please email me.