Going "Local"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...auntie. We've just met and are teamed as internship partners. We...kind of hit it off from the start...he enjoys my company and I enjoy his. We hang out a lot...studying, eating, fooling around and just talking. I don't know if he's even attracted to me...but as for me...I...ummm...wouldn't mind. But we've got to stay on track...make it through our marine biology internship...then find some decent jobs so we can support ourselves...and then think about deepening our relationship. Do you understand?"

"Ah, Maddy, you're just what Kamu needs...a wahine who doesn't have her brains between her legs and can only think about having babies. He's a rascal that one and needs a firm but gentle hand to get him to do what he needs to do. But sometimes, Maddy, things don't always go as planned...and you just have to go with it. However, no matter what happens between you and Kamu, consider yourself my 'hanai' (adopted) niece who is always welcomed to my home."

Maddy could not contain her joyful emotions and started to cry, burying her face into Leilani's comforting shoulder and warm embrace. When Kamu started to approach the two women, his aunt bluntly told him, "Boy! Make yourself useful and go help the men at the imu! No worry about this here haole girl...us women will take care of her."

Moments later, Maddy showed her country roots as she willingly pitched in with the food preparation, dishwashing, and spread endless chatter, laughter, and joy as she did so. Her willingness to undertake any task without question endeared her to her elders who often thought that the younger generation was spoiled and totally useless. Maddy's inquisitiveness, openness to different experiences, and her willingness to listen to and gratefully absorbed every imparted tidbit of knowledge endeared her to the women of the ohana. By the time the pig was removed from the imu and shredded, Maddy had found herself a foster family in the supportive network of the womenfolk.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, what was all the hush-hush talk between you and my aunties while I was slaving with my uncles at the imu, shredding a steaming a pig, and drinking beer?"

Maddy looked thoughtfully at Kamu as if pondering what to say. Then in a soft voice, she murmured, "Your aunties were giving me all kinds of advice as to how to seduce you. They finally agreed that I should just 'jump your bones' and make you mine."

When Kamu grasped at what Maddy had just said, he hastily pulled over to the side of the road. However, before he could utter a single word, Maddy continued, "While I told them that while I was open to the possibility, I felt that we needed to get to know each other better; to get through our post-graduate program; and to find good-paying jobs. I hope you don't mind that I spoke..." Before Maddy could complete her sentence as her face was held in Kamu's hands as his sensuous lips kissed her with a passion she had never felt before.

"Wow, Kamu, that was one hell of a kiss...I wouldn't mind some more." Her request was instantly granted and she found herself responding with equal intensity and desire. However, when Kamu began pulling her closer to him, Maddy placed a hand on his broad chest and pleaded, "Ummm, your kisses are breathtaking and making me dizzy...but...no, Kamu...we really should stop..."

"Why? We can do all of the things that you told my aunties, but we can still make mad lustful love while we do so." Kamu's lips returned to Maddy's, making her moan incessantly when her earlobes and then neck were next kissed. His hand slithered up the leg of Maddy's loose shorts to cup her drenched panty-covered crotch, causing her to squeak in surprise and clamp her thighs shut.

Squeezing her pussy, Kamu softly murmured, "So what (what now), my little shark-bait haole girl? Do you want to give this horny Hawaiian two-legged shark have a taste of New England white meat?"

"Oooh, while I'm very tempted to make-out with you, I'm not going to put on a free show right here on the side of the road. I wouldn't want the party-goers, your neighbors, or for that matter, total strangers to see what you and I might be doing in your jeep. You're the one who's always saying how small this piece of rock is...maybe it's a good thing we don't have too much privacy."

That comment resulted in some frantic off-road driving until Kamu managed to find and pull into a hidden spot under an overpass of a small stream. But before he could come on to Maddy, she said, "Kamu, I really like you...I mean like 'boyfriend' like you. But, things between us are happening way too fast. I'm not sure...but perhaps we should slow down..."

Maddy never got a chance to finish her reasoning as Kamu kissed her repeatedly until she moaned with undeniable pleasure. "Maddy, if you keep on chattering, I'm going to keep on kissing and touching you... hmmm, that's not a bad idea.

"I like you Maddy and want you to be my girlfriend no matter what happens here. I fell for you soon after we met, and although this is crazy, sometimes you have to go with your gut-feeling especially with a special wahine like you. In addition to wanting you, Maddy...I want us to be a couple...and for you to live with me."

"Wow, talk about whirlwind romances! Although I'm still confused at the rapid turn of events, us becoming a couple somehow feels right. However, don't you think we should wait...at least until we get to your...our...apartment before things get out of hand under this overpass?"

Then seeing Kamu's handsome face marred with a dejected look of resignation and acceptance, Maddy sighed deeply and decided to take a leap of faith. "Hey, come on, Kamu. I'm not fooling with you or leading you on. I would never do that. Umm, I want to show you before we go that I'm serious about you and especially us, and that I'm not some kind of cockteaser. Kamu, would you mind terribly if I sucked you off?"

"Oh, wow, decisions, decisions. Hmmm, what is this poor Hawaiian boy supposed to do?" Then pushing his seat all the way back and reclining it to the max, Kamu hastily untied and pushed down his broad shorts to produce a prestigious cock. With a shit-ass grin on his face, he eagerly asked. "Is this is what my new girlfriend wants?

Maddy's eyes widen as she beheld Kamu's pride and joy. "Well, this New England girl is dying to sample someone's ono-looking brown man-meat. Remember, however, I'm not some kind of loose haole slut. I only go down on my boyfriends. Now, relax and enjoy my 'down payment' on our new romance, boyfriend," purred Maddy as her slender fingers wrapped themselves around Manu's throbbing erection and slowly pumped her grasping ring of fingers up and down.

"And once you shoot in my mouth and I swallow all of your sticky hot spunk, I want you to drive like a bat out of hell to our apartment where you'll be able to prove to me that you're not like my previous boyfriends by finding some way to satisfy me. What do you think, Kamu?"

Not giving Kamu a chance to reply, Maddy mumbled, "What a yummy-looking piece of Hawaiian cock. I've just have to..." And then the next thing she knew was her lips latching on to Kamu's rock-hard manhood and taking it into her willing mouth. Sucking on his dick like it was manna from Heaven, Maddy with one swift bob of her head easily swallowed Kamu's dong until her lips kissed his hairy groin.

"Ooh, fuck, Maddy-girl, where the hell did you learn to give head like that?" groaned Kamu as his hips lifted repeatedly to thrust blindly into his lover's mouth as she deep-throated him repeatedly with practiced ease.

"As I said before, Massachusetts is such a small place that I didn't want a reputation of being a slut who let herself get screwed at the end of each date. Yet, I needed to satisfy my frustrated horny boyfriends without going all the way. Blow jobs were a convenient way of doing so. Along the way, I discovered I had a natural ability to swallow cocks and put it to good use. However, I'll have you know that I've never been completely naked with a guy and believe it or not, this haole girl is still a virgin."

"Maddy! Stop talking and keep sucking! Oh, my God, I don't really care how many guys you've sucked off...all I know is that...ohhh, shit...your mouth is so fucking good! Yes, keep that up...yeah, just deep-throat me like that. Shit, Maddy, you've got me so excited that I'm going to...pop my cork...yeah, cum in your mouth! Oh, yes, I'm going to blast my wad! Suck me, girl, suck me dry! Ohh, fuck, I'm cumming, Maddy! Arrgh! Arrrgghh!! Arrrggghhh!!!! Swallow my fucking spunk!"

Her mouth was suddenly filled with an explosion of hot sticky spunk, a trickle escaping from the corner of her sucking lips. Maddy sucked and gulped desperately like a five-dollar whore making her first trick in some backstreet alley of Boston's infamous Combat Zone. Unlike with her previous boyfriends, Kamu's cum was extremely savory and Maddy willingly swallowed every last drop. As her new lover groaned in sexual contentment, Maddy found herself licking his good-size cock and hairy nuts clean in eager anticipation of what was to come.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The apartment door had barely closed when Maddy flung herself against Kamu, kissing him madly. "God, when I saw this big old dick in your damn board shorts at our scuba orientation, the cut muscles of your chest and arms, and your washboard abs, I was shamelessly attracted to you. However, it was your layback humor, caring personality, and loving nature that made me yours in the most unexpected ways," she panted as she hugged Kamu and nuzzled his neck before pulling off his t-shirt. "And after I've sampled that Hawaiian man-meat of yours with its delicious special sauce, I'm hooked on you, Kamu."

"How ironic," muttered Kamu as he dropped and quickly kicked away his broad shorts. "It was at our scuba orientation that I too wanted you. It was seeing your titties with their puffy areolas that made my mouth water...yes, definitely." Then skillfully unbuttoning and removing her top, Kamu covered her exposed snow-white flesh with sizzling kisses and licks. "Yeah, that bikini top of yours did a pretty shitty job at concealing your boobs from perverted eyes like mine...just like this flimsy bra." With a snap of his fingers, Kamu undid her front-closing bra and pulled it from his surprised girlfriend.

Quickly covering her small breasts with her hands and turning away, Maddy stammered, "You saw...my tits? Jeez...how embarrassing. They're so small..."

"Do you know that you're being silly?" mumbled Kamu as he tenderly kissed the back of Maddy's neck and shoulders while his large hands covered hers. His wet tongue flicked teasingly on her ears before blazing a molten trail of licks, kisses, and nips that had Maddy quivering with increasing arousal as she lowered her hands to follow his hands that slipped over her undulating belly to undo her shorts.

"But my boyfriends always put me down because my titties were so..."

"Maddy, your ex-boyfriends were fucking idiots! You're like fine wine...to be sipped and appreciated...not guzzled down like cheap beer." With that Kamu kissed Maddy deeply, letting his tongue speak his desire for her, causing Maddy to willingly let her shorts and panties be pushed over her hips and down her thighs to drift to the floor.

Hugging a naked Maddy to him, Kamu mumbled, "Your boobs are just perfect for doing this..." His mumbled Kamu before engulfing a perky mound with his mouth, swallowing it until his lips kissed her heaving chest. Then slowly pulling on her boob, he let it gradually escape his mouth. Maddy groaned passionately as Kamu slowly and lovingly repeated his erotic mouthing of her perky tit.

"Oooh, shit, Kamu is so unlike my other boyfriends," thought Maddy. "They just gave my titties a perfunctory grope and suck...and then ignored them as they tried to get into my panties. I've never had foreplay like this...oooh, yeah!"

In her hormone-addled mind, Maddy was stupefied that Kamu had spent in an inordinate amount of time, coaxing out a lazy nipple from her bee-stung areola. When her small fleshy pebble popped in rigid stiffness, his rasping tongue furiously lashed by and swirled around each hard-rubbery stub, causing her to pant hotly and then whimper breathlessly.

When Kamu shifted to the other pointy mound, his hands slipped behind her and down the length of her back to gasp and squeeze her buns. Maddy shrieked in delight as she was pulled and ground against her lover's revitalized cock. "Oh, Holy Mother of God, I'm shamelessly naked and mashing myself against the equally naked body of my new boyfriend," gasped Maddy to herself. "I'm squirming like an eel on a hot plate because Kamu's sucking my very soul through my achy nipples."

Her breath came in short hot gasps as Maddy's ecstasy was ratcheted higher and higher with each tug of Kamu's lips, each flick of his tormenting tongue. Suddenly Maddy tightly crushed Kamu's head to her breast as a shrill whine escaped her grimaced lips. Jerking spastically, she was consumed with searing jolts of electricity that cruelly surged from her sizzling nipples through her slender body.

"Oooh, damn, Kamu, what just happened to me?"

"Ha, girl! I don't really know, but I read about wahines having 'nipple orgasms.' I think that's what happened. When you think about it, although your tits are small and especially your pebble-like nipples, you have the same amount of nerve-endings as any other woman but more concentrated in a smaller area...and as a result, far more sensitive. Haven't you experienced this before? No? Maybe because your asshole boyfriends never took the time to pay proper attention to your sweet titties as I did."

Sweeping Maddy off her feet, Kamu carried her limp form to his bed. Letting her fall back on the" bed, he positioned her buns at the edge before placing her legs on his shoulders. "Well, it's good to see that you're a natural blond, my little haole girl. Now, you had a chance to eat me, now it's my turn to feast on some sweet pussy."

"But, Kamu...I've never done this ...oh my god!" whined Maddy as Kamu's broad wet tongue lapped from her oozing pussy hole all the way to her hooded love pearl, and then back down. Her hips began to lewdly lift and gyrate so wildly that Kamu was forced to reach under her and loop his forearms over her thighs to hold her in place When his lips vacuumed first one engorged pussy lip and then the other as his fingers pulled back the fleshy covering to expose her stiff clitoris.

"Shit! What are you doing to me?" escaped Maddy's lips before emitting a shrill cry as her lover's lips latched on to and began tugging on her fully-erect love button. Maddening erotic sensations surged through Maddy causing her to buck wildly with each flick of the tongue. With her pulse pounding in her ears, she felt a slick wetness gush through her sex when Kamu released her clit to drill his tongue into her virgin love hole. Before Maddy knew what was happening, she shook violently as she started skimming through a series of mini-orgasms that left her drenched in sweat, exhausted and confused.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Maddy?" asked Kamu as he lifted his face before greedily sucking her inner thighs. "I want you really bad..."

"Oooh, Kamu...noooo...stop...please stop...I know you don't want to stop...and for that matter, neither do I...but stop. Please stop! We have to talk before we get caught up in the heat of the moment and come to regret it." With a deep sigh, Kamu released his grip on Maddy's thighs and slithered up her sweat-glistening body to kiss her deeply and sensuously as he held her in his strong arms as his full-on erection pressed against her undulating stomach.

"Ummm, I definitely could get used to kissing your lips every single day...and is that what I taste like?" sigh Maddy as she embraced Kamu. "Hmmm...but...stop before your nasty tongue and lips make me lose what little control I have left and forget what I need to say.

"Kamu -- I'm not playing with your affections or having a quick fling. This sounds so lame and mean, but I'm a good Irish Catholic girl who's saving herself for the man she'll marry. I wasn't kidding when I said that I am still a virgin. Yes, I know that sounds strange given that I suck cock like a cheap whore...but believe me when I say that you've gotten farther than any other guy.

"I wasn't lying when I told your aunties that we had a long way to go before jumping in the sack with you...ooh, god, that sounds so dumb considering that we're naked in your bed. It's just that I just don't want to rush into things that we might regret later. God, Kamu, I don't even know where I am in my monthly cycle...and the last thing I...we... need is for me to get...how do you say it -- 'hapai.' Oh, Kamu, I'm so sorry for disappointing you."

"Hey. Maddy, stop crying. It's okay. I got carried away with you and the passion of the moment. Ever since I met you, you've grown to the point where you're so damn irresistible and a romance with you became a possibility. Then you sucked me off, I just naturally thought...guess I was wrong about you and your intentions. Look... we don't have to go any further...I mean being sucked off ain't that bad... although cumming inside a woman's pussy is...well, not much can beat it."

"Oh, Kamu, I'm so sorry...if only there was another way..."

"Actually, Maddy, since you mentioned it, there is. I know what I'm about to share with you may seem sick, if not perverted and absolutely sinful...but...have you ever considered anal sex?"

"Do you mean...sodomy?"

"Yep! I know it sounds dirty and forbidden, but when you think of it, it isn't much different than oral sex. I'm sure that your priest wouldn't make a distinction between oral and anal sex since both are considered sodomy. So, if you are already doing one, why not do another?"

"Jeez, Kamu, I don't know," said Maddy hesitantly. "For one thing, my mouth can open up wide enough to accommodate your hard-on...whereas my tiny butt-hole...well...is tiny. I don't know if I can take this...monster of yours...up my behind without screaming my head off in pain." Then after a lengthy pause, Maddy murmured, "Kamu...have you done 'it' before?"

"With two wahines. One was a slut...Virgie...was her name...just loved being fucked and didn't care which hole was used. The other one...my ex, Sue...well...she was like you in wanting to save herself for her wedding night. Anal sex...sodomy...was her way of... satisfying...her boyfriends while preserving her virginity. Unfortunately, we never clicked and then she found her guy. It's because of her that I suggested anal sex as an alternative to vaginal sex."

"And did it...hurt Sue...when you butt-fucked her?"

"Well, Sue was this small Chinese-Hawaiian girl...smaller than you...and had a...ritual...that we did before she let me screw her asshole. It prevented things from becoming really gross...like Virgie...who love to be 'fudge-packed' and seeing her shit on my cock... which was totally vile."

"So, what was Sue's ritual..."

"Sue insisted on cleaning out her okole (ass, poop-chute). She made me give her several enemas until she was clean...and I have in the hallway closet one of those old-fashion hot water bottle kits with a douche and enema adapters. Although she had done anal many times before me, Sue insisted on a lot of lubrication, finger-stimulation and loosening, and oral sex. She insisted that if I wanted 'it' that I'd have to earn it by loosening her up, making her relax, and getting her into the mood. After that, she had no qualms with me gently slipping her some 'rope'...if you know what I mean.

"But, hey, Maddy, this doesn't mean that you have to let me butt-fuck you. I just know it is an alternative to vaginal sex...provided you're into 'it.' And I'm not trying to force you into it. I'll be here for you...no matter what you say. I'm in it with you for the long run."