Going "Local"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, Kamu, I don't know...I want you so badly...and yet...Kamu, should we try 'it'? Oooh, I feel so cheaply whorish asking you to screw my ass...but for you, I'm willing to try."

"All right, Maddy, let me get the hot water bottle kit and the tube of lube from the closet on our way to the bathroom. Then after I've clean you out, greased up your okole, and eaten your pussy some more...let's see if you still open to being sodomized. What do you say?"

"Okay, Kamu. I give it a try. Like I said before, I've done things with you that I've never done with any other guy."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, Jesus-fucking-Christ! Your goddamn fat cock is reaming me a new asshole! You're filling me up...so fucking deep. Oooh, baby, I didn't think I could take you...at first...even though you gave me a good two-finger loosening of my butt-hole... greasing me thoroughly with all that lube. But it was easier after you ate my pussy and made me climax...again...that got me all relax...and wanting you badly...in my ass...oh, yeah, my okole.

"It hurt at first...getting that fat dickhead of yours in...but once you were in...hmmm...it wasn't that bad. There's some wincing pain with each stroke of your fricking dong, but less and less as my butthole gets used to being butt-fucked. Now, will my Hawaiian boyfriend please take this haole girl's okole nice and slow. Fuck...you feel so damn good sliding in and out of my body...ooh, definitely...."

As he spooned Maddy and slowly began to move his embedded cock back and forth, Kamu reached over her hip to gently play with her stiff love button. Feeling her respond to him, Kamu groaned, "Oh, Maddy-girl, you're so incredibly hot and snug...shit, there were times when it felt that you were going to squeeze off my dick. Ooh, yeah, I think we'll be doing butt-fucking for quite a while. Don't you agree?"

"Oooh, now you and the sensation of being butt-fucked have me really wondering what it will feel like to have your fat cock crammed up my cunt... oooh, that sounds so wickedly sinful to say that. Hmmm, yeah...that feels good...just like that. If this is what being fucked feels like, you may end up making me break my vow of chastity.

"Huh, since I'll be moving in with you and sleeping with you, remind me to get on the pill. Why? Well, one late night one of us or both or us might get carried away and my resolve might waiver...if not vanish. Still...if such an 'oops' moment should happen, I guess I can always confess the breaking my vow.

After disapproving of my weakness of the flesh and being led into temptation by a heathen Hawaiian savage, the priest will assign penitence for my sin of cohabitation, premarital sex with you, and the breaking my vow...'

"Maybe not, Maddy. If I heard you correctly, you said that you were saving your virginity for the man whom you would marry. I know we're just starting out, but if things continue to go the way they are right now, that may be a distinct possibility."

"Kamu? Are you proposing to me?"

"Let's just say, that at this particular moment I'm open to the possibility. I don't want to lead you on, Maddy, but only time will tell how we turn out. But I must say that I like what I see in you, how you made an effort to fit in and all, and how making love with you feels. If we continue this way, why make it permanent? Then you will get everything you wanted to find in Hawaii."

"Ooh, yeah, Kamu, I love you so much. I never thought things could happen so fast and yet feel so right. Oooh, Kamu, yeah, just like that...break me in nice and slow! Oooh, yes, Kamu...that's it...fuck my okole. Oooh, I know that I'm going to love going local."