Going Off Script

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben knew it was a risk giving Rocky his real address, but during their correspondence he'd come to like and trust the man. Besides, Ben knew his own place and was comfortable there, plus by now there were so many props involved in his plans for the big day that he would have had to drag along a heavy suitcase if they'd met at a hotel.

Ben took off early from work that Friday in order to come home, take a hot shower, then get out the safety razor. Ben had shaved parts of his body at times in the past, mostly just to see how he looked and how it felt. But for his big date he decided to go all out and removed every bit of hair, even between his cheeks. Following this he gave himself a thorough enema, not wanting any "dirtiness" to spoil things.

Next it was red nail polish for all ten nails, something he rarely did since it was a pain to remove before going back to work. Once it dried Ben got into his outfit, which he'd picked out in advance. First a black garter belt and mesh stockings, followed by black bikini panties, a black corset to make his shape more feminine (enhanced with rolled-up stockings to stuff the cups), then a red satin babydoll that tied at the neck over it all. For shoes he had red pumps, the heels only two inches because he was still figuring out how to walk in women's shoes.

Through luck or stubbornness (or maybe a subconscious desire to look feminine) Ben still had the flowing "Bee Gees"-inspired hairstyle he'd grown out back when disco was hot. From experience sucking his dildos however he knew how flyaway hair tended to get in the way (and in his mouth) during oral, so he tied his locks back with a red ribbon which still left him looking quite girly. He sat down and put on some light makeup, mostly just foundation and blush. He didn't want to do more than that yet, he was worried about being all made up if a delivery guy or something showed up before Rocky did.

A (male style) bathrobe went over everything, hiding Ben's clothing above his ankles. Then he sat down and poured himself a glass of white wine to steady his nerves. Which definitely needed steadying. As the hour approached Ben found himself almost shaking and his heart beating hard. He gulped the glass and poured more.

At six PM the doorbell rang three times, as they'd arranged. Even though this was the proper signal Ben still did not unlock the door right away, instead he stared through the peephole. There was a tale male figure outside but his back was turned as he studied the surrounding condo complex.

Ben opened the door just a crack. "Yes, what is it?"

The man turned around, cleared his throat. "Um, it's Rocky. Is Betty here?"

Ben flung open the door and hustled his guest inside before shutting and double-locking it again. At this point he got his first real look at his soon-to-be lover.

The first thing Ben noticed was that how tall Rocky was. Ben was a bit less than average so a lot of men were taller than him, but even with Ben wearing two-inch heels Rocky overtopped him by a good six inches, making Ben seem even smaller. He was lean but muscled and seemed to be holding himself tense, poised on the balls of his feet with hands clenched. The posture looked very manly, tough and a bit threatening.

Which was all good, Ben decided. Rocky's height and his attitude made him feel intimidating and macho, which in turn made Ben feel more feminine and weak in comparison. It was his fantasy coming true, and Ben felt a rush of heat flow through his body.

On closer inspection Ben noticed that Rocky was a bit baby-faced, in fact his chin looked so clean and pink he found himself wondering how often Rocky had to shave. He'd had Rocky send him a photocopy of his ID (Rocky had inked out his last name and the address on the copy with a black marker, which Ben hadn't thought strange considering the tentative nature of their relationship at that point). That had said Rocky was twenty-four, but he looked younger in person.

"Hello, Rocky," Ben said. It didn't sound quite right so he cleared his throat and tried again and this time it came out in the quavery contralto he'd been practicing. "Helloo, Rocky."

"Hey." Rocky was glancing around the living room, looking somewhat nervous. His eyes lit on Ben's outfit and he perked up, as Ben had untied the robe and let it fall open revealing the lingerie underneath. Now all his attention was on Ben as he checked out the goods.

"Nice. And nice place too, Betty. But it's, ah, kind of close to the neighbors."

"The people in the corner townhouse are away this weekend, and the couple in the one on the other side of mine are deaf old farts," Ben said, batting his eyes. "We won't disturb anybody, even if things should get a little ... loud."

Rocky grinned at Ben ferociously. "Sounds real nice."

Ben shivered a little. The look he was getting now made him feel like Little Red Riding Hood, with Rocky as the wolf who wanted to eat him. Swallowing hard, he said, "I need to do a few last-minute things, sweetie. Do you want anything while you wait?"

"You got beer?"

Ben told him to sit on the sofa, went to the nearby kitchen and brought back a Stella Artois from the fridge. Rocky looked at the opened bottle a little puzzled as if he didn't recognize it, and took a cautious sip.

"Fancy stuff," he opined.

"I'll just be a few minutes, don't run away," Ben said.

Rocky leered at his body. "Oh, you don't have to worry about that, Betty."

In the bathroom Ben hung up his robe and finished off his makeup with eyeshadow, liner and lipstick. Next he added the two final touches to his wardrobe. First, a big leather dog collar, to let his lover know who was in charge (not Ben!). Next he lowered his panties, thoroughly lubed a medium-size plug that shouldn't interfere with his walk very much, and worked it into his anus before pulling the panties back up. This last was both symbolic and practical, Ben had learned from using dildos that it was a lot easier taking something thick if he started out with something smaller first to stretch himself out as preparation.

Ben took a last look in the mirror, took in a deep breath to settle his flutters, and walked back out to the living room, hoping Rocky would like what he saw. "Hi again, lover."

Rocky's reaction was very gratifying, in fact Ben giggled at how comically stunned he looked. Wide-eyed and mouth agape, his gaze roamed Ben's legs, hips, "breasts" and up to his now fully-done face, then back down again. Finally he let out a wolf-whistle.

"Now, this is more like it," he said approvingly. "You're one hot babe, Betty."

"And you, sir, are a ham," Ben said with a smile. "But I don't mind, I love hearing how fabulous I look even if it's not true."

Ben strutted over to the coffee table. "All right, here's the Vaseline and some towels if we need them for clean-up, also the leash for my collar and the key to the handcuffs. I'm going to be standing right here, you're going to come in the garage door."

Rocky winked "And here I thought the plan was for me to come in the back door."

Ben blushed hot at the implication. It felt great. "Well, I suppose you could put it that way. Now, here are the handcuffs to use on me."

Ben handed him the pair. They were the cheap metal sort from the adult book store, but Ben had padded them with electrical tape to prevent chafing and had filed through the center link of the chain and replaced it with a piece of thread which tied two of the links together. This made it look like the chain was intact, but if he needed to he could break free with a strong enough tug. It was a trick that had come in handy when one of his self-bondage schemes had gone awry.

Rocky got up, took the handcuffs and shoved them in a pocket of his jeans. Standing he loomed over Ben once more. He looked down into Ben's face intently.

Ben's moist, red-painted lips parted, his throat suddenly dry. He honestly felt a little weak in the knees, and wondered if Rocky was about to take Ben in his arms and kiss him.

But the younger man suddenly went shy again, looking away. "Um ... uh, if you ... should, um, do you want ..." he stammered.

Ben sighed a little. "Should we get started on the Script?"

"Yeah. Yeah, that would be good," Rocky said. "All right, that one's the garage, yeah? Be back in a few."

The Script was basically Ben's usual fantasy of dressing up for his own private pleasure followed by being discovered by another man. He'd already decided that the best way to do this today would be for Rocky to play a "burglar" who discovers that Ben had neglected to lock his garage and found his way inside, only to "catch" Ben in the act.

So Rocky headed out the door that led to the attached garage, while Ben walked to the middle of the living room and picked up the TV remote. Standing with his back to the door he turned on the TV as if looking for something to watch, pretending to be distracted so that he doesn't notice the "burglar" coming in.

When Ben heard the creak of the door opening he "accidentally" dropped the remote, giving him the chance to bend over at the hips and give the entering Rocky a nice panty shot as the short babydoll he wore rose up.

"Well, well, what have we here?" Rocky's voice came from behind Ben.

Ben whirled, pretending to be shocked. "Who ... what are you doing in here? What do you want?" he said, making his voice high and his eyes wide.

Rocky sneered, very authentically. "What do I want? I was going to grab any cash you had around, but now I think I see something else I'd like to have."

"No, you can't," Ben protested, backing up slowly as Rocky approached. As Rocky quickened his pace Ben turned as if to flee, but of course did it slowly so that Rocky could reach him. Rocky grabbed him from behind and dragged Ben to him.

It was the first time the two had touched. Ben shivered. Rocky's chest is firm, his hands warm and rough. Pulled back against Rocky's front, Ben felt the big erect shaft in Rocky's jeans, now pressed against Ben's panty-clad rear.

"If you fight it will only go hard for you," Rocky growled. Ben almost giggled because he knew a certain part of Rocky had already "gone hard" for him.

Rocky gave Ben a little shake, then shoved him down to the floor to the floor. He was being rougher than expected and Ben landed on his hands with an "Ow." The rough handling intensified when Rocky grabbed his long hair and used it to push Ben's face down to the carpet.

"Hands behind you, slut," Rocky barked.

Ben dragged his hands out from underneath and obeyed, and soon felt the handcuffs he'd provided going around his wrists. The loss of control he was experiencing felt totally thrilling, with the snapping sound made by the cuffs as they locked the most arousing part yet. Ben's dick was now extremely stiff.

"I'm going to let go, don't you dare move or else," Rocky warned. He moved away and Ben used the opportunity to grind his stiffy against the carpet. In a moment Rocky was back. He dragged Ben up by his arms, making him kneel upright, then clipped the leash he'd retrieved from the table to the collar around Ben's neck.

"Wearing a collar, huh, slut? Guess that means you want to be my bitch," Rocky said. When Ben didn't reply rapidly enough for his liking Rocky yanked the chain leash hard, almost pulling Ben off his knees.

"Answer me, bitch!"

"Yes, sir," Ben said.

"Yes sir WHAT?"

"Yes, sir, I want to be your bitch, sir."

"Is that right? You want to know something, whore?" Rocky pulled Ben forward by the leash, at the same time leaning down so that his face was right in Ben's. "I don't give a fuck what you want. You're going to be my bitch, all right, but it has nothing to do with what you think, what you want, or what you say. You're mine now, slut. And I'm going to use you however I want."

Ben reversed his previous judgement that Rocky was a ham, he was actually very convincing. So convincing that the non-rational part of Ben's mind reeled with a combination of fright and lust. The Script was working exactly as intended.

Rocky stood up and walked to the couch, yanking the leash to that Ben had to crawl rapidly after him. He sat down and pulled his captive close.

"Okay, slut. Open my zipper and take out my meat, it's high time you got acquainted with a real man's cock."

Ben gave him a puzzled look. "Uh, my hands are cuffed ... sir."

"Then you'd better find a way to open my zipper without hands, hadn't you, bitch?" Rocky replied smugly.

Ben grumbled a little inwardly because this wasn't part of the Script. But after all, the point was to feel dominated, right? And Rocky had to improvise some parts, it wasn't as if the Script was a true line-by-line script.

Ben leaned forward and used his nose to part the fold of cloth over Rocky's zipper. Once it was exposed he tried to get the tab in his teeth so he could unzip Rocky as ordered. It wasn't easy, but eventually Ben figured out to lift the tab with his tongue (metallic, ugh) and then nip it between his teeth which finally let him drag it down.

Rocky wasn't wearing underwear, as soon as fly was open Ben could see his already erect cock. But try as Ben might he couldn't maneuver the organ out into the open, not without the use of his hands.

"You're fucking useless," Rocky grunted, and yanked Ben back by the leash. This was a bit painful and Ben wanted to complain, but at that moment Rocky used his free hand to drag out his cock so that the fat, pink head was pointing straight up in the air. Ben's eyes immediately locked onto it, almost hypnotized.

Rocky's penis was a LOT bigger than Ben's. Ben's was a little under five inches when erect, not gigantic by any stretch but he'd always figured it was appropriate to his short, slim body. Since Rocky was about a head taller than Ben he'd assumed Rocky's cock would be proportionate, maybe an inch longer than his. But no, it was at minimum eight inches long and very thick. And steel-hard at the moment, Ben felt like he could almost see it throbbing.

Ben's reverie was broken when Rocky husked, "Don't just look at it, slut. Suck!" Rocky sounded pretty excited himself by this point.

Ben started by putting out his tongue and flicking Rocky's tip. It tasted salty and spicy, rather like Ben's fingers did when he licked them after rubbing his own dick. Ben gave a longer, firmer lick and Rocky groaned, a sound which filled Ben with excited happiness.

Ben started licking down the shaft, but Rocky jerked at the leash again.

"Put it in your mouth, bitch," he ordered.

Ben ovaled his lips and rose up so that he could do as commanded. He felt incredibly aroused; he was about to suck his first real cock! He lowered his mouth over the head, slowly taking in the hot flesh, flicking at it with his tongue at the same time.

Rocky groaned again once Ben had about half the cock in his mouth. Ben started to bob up and down slowly, keeping his lips pursed, laving Rocky's shaft with his tongue to get it wet and help it slide in and out. He could taste that Rocky was already leaking pre-cum.

Ben moved a little faster and worked at swallowing more of Rocky's dick, taking a fraction of an inch more every few times. He got to the point where he'd managed to take what he guessed was almost six inches on his deepest plunges. Ben was pretty certain he couldn't take the big thing even the tiniest bit deeper when he felt Rocky's hand seize the back of his head, digging into his hair. Ben moaned around the thick cock plugging his mouth. This was just like his fantasies!

Rocky started controlling the action, forcing Ben to move faster. Ben sucked and licked, trying to keep up with the new rhythm. Rocky's breathing got faster too, and louder. Ben had the feeling it wouldn't be long before his lover came.

Then the hand on Ben's hair tightened and Rocky suddenly shoved hard, forcing Ben down onto the cock so that he had to swallow the entire eight inches! Immediately Ben gagged and started to choke. Without even thinking about it he wrenched his arms apart, breaking the thread in the handcuff chain so that he could bring my hands in front and push himself off Rocky's lap. Yanking his mouth off the invading monster Ben started to cough and retch.

Rocky let go of Ben's hair as Ben gasped. Ben was trying to say "infinite" (he was even thinking about using "synonym" and calling the whole thing off) but was coughing too much to get any word at all out. Rocky started patting Ben's back, apparently in a misguided attempt to help him recover.

Finally Ben coughed one last time and cleared his throat. "That was too deep! I told you not to do that," he whined.

"I'm sorry, Betty" Rocky quickly said. "I got carried away. Look, let's try again."

"I don't know. That wasn't fun for me," Ben said.

"But we can't stop now!" Rocky said. "Okay, that was too much, I know. But come on, can you really blame me? I mean, you're such a hot-looking babe, you know that you had me hard just from seeing you, right? And you were sucking my cock so good, I mean that was truly a great blowjob! You were loving it, weren't you, up till the last part?"

Ben gave him a little nod, and Rocky smiled.

"Yeah, I could tell you were getting into it. You're a born whore, aren't you, Betty? You want more cock, I know you do. And I want you, too, so let's just try again. Come on, I have a nice, hot load of cum for you to take, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

A lot of what Rocky was saying at this point was straight from the Script. Ben felt excitement rise in him again and knew he had to give Rocky another chance. But there was a problem.

"I broke the handcuffs," Ben sniffled.

"Here, let me see."

Ben turned around and put his wrists behind his back to show Rocky the problem.

"Oh, tied with thread? I was wondering how that happened. You're a smart girl, Betty. No problem, I'll just make a quick knot."

Ben felt his fingers working. "There," Rocky said. Ben tugged gently and the handcuffs held.

"Now, bitch, you were in the middle of something before we were interrupted," Rocky rumbled in a deeper voice than he'd been using a moment ago. Ben instantly felt a rush of shivery heat.

Ben shuffled on his knees back to face him. Rocky's cock had lost a little of its hardness but not much, and as Ben resumed the blowjob it rapidly rose back to its full extent. Rocky's hand returned to Ben's hair, but this time he acted less demanding, letting Ben have more leeway. The hand became was more of a reminder of who was in charge, which of course was exactly what Ben wanted. Before long Ben was bobbing up and down on Rocky's shaft at a rate just as fast as Rocky has forced him to go before, this time willingly.

"Oh, you are such a fine bitch," Rocky murmured as Ben worked. "I wish you could see the way you look, all dressed up like that, taking my hard meat. You're one beautiful, sexy girl, Betty. You have a great ass on you, too, I love the way you're waving it around as you suck. I'm definitely going to enjoy using that cute ass later, you whore."

Ben moaned around the other man's cock again, and Rocky laughed. "You're enjoying yourself, too, aren't you, slut? You know, a whore like you could take that cock a little deeper, don't you think? You're such a sexy little bitch, I'll bet you could get a bit more of it down your throat if you tried."

Ben tensed, afraid Rocky was going to force him down on his cock again. But Rocky didn't, instead he just kept talking about what a slut Betty was, how hot she looked, saying he knew a true whore like Betty can handle more, and so forth. As he talked Ben got even more excited, and very naturally started trying to please his lover by taking his cock just a tiny bit deeper. Then just a touch deeper after that. Then Ben decided he could swallow a little bit more, and ...