Going Off Script

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben suddenly realized that Rocky's pubic hairs were brushing his nose. He'd gotten most of Rocky's huge cock down his throat! He came up off the dick for air, panting.

"Oh, you sweet, sweet slut," Rocky crooned. "You're almost there, one more try and you'll swallow it all down. You want that, don't you, you want to take every last inch of my cock into your whore throat."

Ben looked up at him, eyes glazed. "I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to taste it," he whispered.

Rocky's grin was wide, almost mocking. "Take every bit of my cock first, then I'll let you taste my cum. I'll even let you swallow it, slut."

Ben gasped and plunged back down onto Rocky's cock, forcing his mouth down over the thick shaft so that the blunt head slid past Ben's tonsils. Ben choked, swallowed, fought his urge to gag, swallowed again. And he was there, his lips wrapped around the base of Rocky's shaft, the fat cockhead deep in Ben's throat and Ben's nose buried in Rocky's crotch.

"That's my good bitch," he heard Rocky say triumphantly. "Now start that tongue working, Betty, and you'll get a treat."

Ben backed off till only the head and about an inch of shaft were in his mouth and started laving the underside rapidly with his tongue while sucking hard. The big prick swelled and got even hotter, then spurt.

Even though Ben expected it, the sudden large bolus of cum that rushed into his mouth was too much and he choked. He tried to pull off but now Rocky's grip was like iron, he wasn't going to let Ben off his cock until he finished. With no better option, Ben swallowed as fast as he could to deal with the problem and managed pretty well, at least no semen went up his nose though some ended up spilling out of his lips and down his chin.

After what seemed to be an absolutely immense load of cum was dumped into Ben's mouth (with most of it swallowed down into his belly), Rocky let out a long, happy sigh and released his grip Ben's head. Ben came off the cock long enough to gasp in some air and pant a bit, but then he took the hot male meat back into his mouth, using his tongue to coax out a few last drops of precious sperm.

Ben kept licking at Rocky's dick as it softened until finally the younger man pushed Ben away. "Jesus, you really are a cum-slut, Betty. Give it a rest, bitch, you'll be getting more than enough of that later."

Rocky's tone was brusque but Ben barely noticed. He was in a mental haze about what had just happened. His own prick was raging in his panties and he very much wanted to stroke himself off, but knew if he did he'd start losing interest. The Script called for Ben to wait until he was being fucked, at which point Rocky would release his arms allowing Ben to get myself off. With luck at the same time Rocky came inside him.

Rocky looked down at Ben and gave me his menacing smile. "That was a good start, bitch, but this isn't over yet. Are you going to give me any trouble?"

This was the point (from the Script) at which Ben was supposed to say if he needed a break or the bathroom or something, but in fact what he wanted was to keep going, and the sooner the better!

"No sir, no trouble," Ben said meekly.

"Good, because I need to do a few things." Rocky pulled the leash, urging Ben to crawl on all fours over to the ottoman. Once there he had Ben position himself over it so that Ben's ass was hanging off one side and his head off the other. Then Rocky tied the leash around one leg of the ottoman.

"All right my sexy little whore, I want you to stay put or else," he threatened before walking off.

Ben's stiff penis was pressed up against the ottoman in this position, and he amused myself by grinding it against the cushion and wriggling his bum, imagining dreamily what he must look like to an observer.

He heard the toilet flush, then Rocky walked past him into the kitchen. From the sounds Rocky was rummaging through the kitchen drawers. Ben thought about calling out to tell him where he'd left the bottle opener, assuming that Rocky wanted another beer while he was recovering enough to resume the action. However Ben decided doing that would be breaking character too much. He was supposed to be a helpless victim, which didn't really go with advising his captor how to locate kitchen appliances.

Ben sighed, wishing his lover would hurry back and start the next stage. But of course, unlike Ben, Rocky had just cum. He was younger than Ben but it would still be a while before he could get it up again. Maybe the part of the Script where Ben had written that Rocky could cum in his mouth or on his face if he wanted to was a mistake, since after all that would have gotten them both to the point where Ben could have his own orgasm sooner.

But on second thought, no. The experience of having Rocky shoot off in his mouth was something Ben had enjoyed a lot and wouldn't want to have missed. Ben decided he would just have to be patient, that's all there was to it.

Which wasn't that difficult, because within just a few minutes Rocky came sauntering back into the room. Ben's heart started beating faster and his mouth went dry. This was it, the moment of truth. Rocky walked in front of him and Ben discovered his position didn't allow him to crane his neck up enough to see Rocky's face, just his crotch.

"Well, bitch. Are you ready to get fucked up the ass?" Rocky snarled.

Ben had thought his heart was pounding before, now it threatened to jump out of his chest.

"Oh, no, please, sir, I'm a virgin there, I've never done it that way before. "

Rocky made a strangled sound, almost like he was choking back laughter. He cleared his throat. "You won't be able to say that for much longer, slut."

He walked to Ben's side and stopped. "You know, I'd better check those cuffs. Wouldn't want the knot to come undone too easy, right?"

Rocky bent down and Ben felt his hands fumbling with the chain on the cuffs again. "There, that should work. Now, whore, I want you to get me ready. I can't screw you if my cock's not hard, now can I?"

Rocky moved back in front and unzipped, but this time he didn't just pull out his prick, he unbuckled his belt and took his jeans off entirely, tossing them to the side. Then he knelt down in front of Ben's face and shuffled forward.

"Suck me, bitch," he commanded.

Rocky's cock was already half-hard. "The guy must have really good stamina," Ben thought as he took the dick into his mouth and started giving head. He found that it was a lot harder to do in the position he was in, his head movements being limited to a little rocking. But it didn't matter because not only was Rocky soon getting stiff, he took control and started fucking actively, treating Ben's mouth like a pussy.

Rocky's prick was sawing away between Ben's lips and Ben was drooling all over the place. This wasn't as pleasant to Ben as the earlier blowjob, but there was no real way for Ben to tell Rocky anything with the cock shafting in and out.

Rocky's next thrust went deeper and Ben choked. Despite this he tried to cooperate and hold still for the younger man's use, assuming Rocky would realize the problem and back off a little. But Rocky didn't let up, instead going deeper yet, and Ben knew he had to do something. Not wanting to rip the thread on the handcuffs again (which might well mean it would break short and couldn't be re-tied this time) he instead made muffled noises, trying to get Rocky to realize something was wrong.

"Ah, is that too much cock for you, bitch?" Rocky grunted. "Well, try this!"

With that he shoved his now fully-erect pole all the way in and held it there a second before yanking it all the way out. Which was smart of him, because if he'd stayed in Ben would have bitten down by reflex if nothing else.

As Ben coughed and gasped for air Rocky said, "Open wide, slut." The next moment he'd shoved something that wasn't cock into Ben's mouth.

At that point Ben did bite down automatically. He could tell from the taste that Rocky had put a small peach in my mouth, undoubtedly one from the bowl of ripening peaches Ben had in the kitchen. This one was particularly hard and bitter.

Ben opened his mouth wider to spit the fruit out, but Rocky took the opportunity to shove it in even deeper. Now it was almost entirely inside Ben's mouth, and before he could react Rocky suddenly had a roll of duct tape in his hand (also from Ben's kitchen drawers, Ben realized) and was slapping it over the peach and Ben's face, sealing the peach in place. Ben couldn't bite through the hard fruit and couldn't shove it out with his tongue. He was now effectively gagged.

Ben realized something was very wrong. This certainly wasn't part of the Script! He tried to scramble up but the collar and leash held him to the ottoman. Next he tried to break the thread and release his hands, but this time a sharp tug did nothing except rattle the chain! Ben pulled again with all his strength, trying desperately to break loose while emitting muffled yells through the gag. Rocky started to laugh.

"I don't think you're going to be able to break all five wire twist ties I put there, Betty," he crowed. "It wasn't nice of you to fool me before with the thread trick, but luckily you had everything I needed to capture you for real, right in your kitchen."

Ben gazed at him, stunned as he began to realize what was happening. He had planned this whole fantasy domination by another male, finding ways to make it as realistic as possible. But now it wasn't just realistic, it was REAL. Ben really was helpless and in Rocky's power.

Rocky grinned, clearly relishing the fear in my Ben's eyes. "Don't worry, Betty. I wasn't lying before, you really are quite a great cock-sucker ... for a faggot."

Ben screamed, or tried to; all that came out was a muffled "mmmmmmm".

"What's that? Infinite, or synonym maybe?" Rocky mocked. "Sorry, Betty, but those aren't the secret words any more. If you're really good I might let you know what the new ones are later. But right now I believe there's an ass that needs fucking."

Ben resumed struggling. He didn't have much leverage, but figured that if he heaved hard enough he'd topple the ottoman on its side making the leash slip off the leg so he could get away.

Rocky's hand grabbed Ben's hair and twisted, hard. Ben stopped moving and yelped (still just "mmmm!") as tears came to his eyes.

"Betty, Betty. You promised not to give me any trouble," Rocky grumbled. "You're being bad, and when a silly little bitch is bad she has to be punished."

He shoved Ben's head back down and stood up. Ben's eyes darted around the room seeking some way out of this nightmare as Rocky crossed to where his jeans lay on the floor. He reached down and pulled the belt out of the loops, then came back toward the ottoman, dangling the leather strap from one hand. Realizing what he meant to do, Ben froze and made muffled pleading noises while begging with his eyes.

"Sorry, slut, too late for apologies," Rocky said. "I need to show you your place now so there's less trouble later."

He stepped around out of Ben's sight. Ben tensed, ready for the blow. Sure enough, a moment later Ben felt the belt cracking sharply down on his upraised panty-clad ass. Ben's body spasmed and he groaned through the gag.

Rocky laughed. "You may still think you're a man but I'm going to prove to you that you're wrong, Betty. I'm going to soften you up, beat some of that useless male spirit right out of that sexy sissy-slut body of yours before I show you what it's good for. "

The belt came down again. Then again and again, until Ben was weeping freely from pain and humiliation. And yet at the same time he was aroused again, in fact he was just as aroused as he'd been before. Rocky's words were ringing in Ben's head and he couldn't help but believe he was right, that Rocky really was beating Ben's maleness out of him, leaving behind the submissive, effeminate persona that had been growing within Ben ever since he'd first laid eyes on those two jokers so many years before.

After a dozen or so lashes Rocky stopped. Ben was still sniveling as he watched the other man walk to the coffee table, where he dropped his belt and picked up the Vaseline jar. He scooped up a big dab of the gel and rubbed it over his still-rigid cock, which was soon gleaming.

Rocky returned to the ottoman and knelt behind Ben. Ben felt him pulling down his panties, lowering them just enough to bare his shaven ass while the front panel still concealed his balls. Ben's stiff dick remained trapped between Ben's body and the ottoman.

"What's this? My, what a naughty girl, Betty, you had a dildo up there already," Rocky said.

Ben felt him grab the base of the buttplug and pull, it popped out. "Now I ask you, would a real man have had something stuck up his butt like that, Betty? C'mon, slut, answer or we go back to the belt!"

Blushing red, Ben shook his head "No."

"Correct. And since you're clearly not a real man, you must be a girl," Rocky averred. "And we all know that girls love cock, right Betty? So you should love what happens next."

Rocky moved closer. One hand was laid onto Ben's well-lashed bottom cheeks, parting them wide. The other must have been directing Rocky's cock, because next Ben felt the hot, greasy tip nudge against his rear opening.

"You know why I laughed when you said it was your first time, Betty?" Rocky said, his voice strained. "I laughed because you didn't know something funny. It's my first time, too."

Ben didn't know what the other man meant, but he wasn't allowed to ponder the matter. Rocky's cockhead immediately began to push hard on his backdoor.

Ben groaned. Rocky was big, as big as Ben's largest dildos, and he knew that wedging it through the narrow opening was going to hurt at first. In addition Ben's dildos were never desperate to get inside him, but Rocky apparently was. There was no gentleness or restraint on Rocky's part, he was bulling against Ben's sphincter like there was no tomorrow.

As Rocky squeezed the head past the obstruction Ben gasped, but he wasn't given any time to recover from the cock popping inside him. Rocky plowed onward like a steamroller, sometimes slowed by the resistance of Ben's clenched-down anus but never giving up even a millimeter of gained progress. Ben grunted as Rocky continued ramming his massive rod forward with one forceful heave after another. For some reason the younger man seemed to be determined to cram his entire dick all the way inside Ben's quivering asshole on the very first pass.

Finally Ben felt Rocky's hips press up against his butt cheeks and realized Rocky had bottomed out. He had taken the other man's cock balls-deep. Both groaned, Ben from pain and Rocky from pleasure.

Rocky was breathing hard. "Shit, this is so fucking nice," he panted. "I wonder if real pussy is as good as this."

Ben opened his eyes wide. Rocky was a virgin? Or rather, had been up to a moment ago, Ben thought ruefully. Still, Ben himself had experienced sex multiple times with girls before he turned 24, which according to some mays of looking at it made Ben more of a "man" than Rocky was.

"Yeah, right," Ben thought. "A real man, tied up and helpless with some other guy's dick in my ass. All my plans and I fall prey to the first hard-cocked male who can lie plausibly."

Not only that, he'd ended up totally in Rocky's power. Was the Script more than just fantasy? Was Ben truly destined to be a bitch for stronger men?

Now that Rocky was fully inside he had nowhere to go but out. He began reversing course until only his cockhead remained in Ben's clutching butthole, then started forcing his way back in again. Which was only slightly easier this time, as Ben was still not relaxed or used to his size. Fortunately Rocky had applied a lot of Vaseline to his cock beforehand, and despite all the friction Ben didn't tear.

Inevitably after Rocky worked his big shaft in and out a few times Ben's backdoor gave up the unequal struggle and unclenched. At this point the speed at which the younger male could butt-fuck his victim got faster quite naturally. Rocky noticed the difference.

"You're getting into this, aren't you, slut?" he said from behind Ben. "Like my big cock up your ass, Betty? Bet it's the best thing you've ever had, isn't it, bitch?"

At this point Ben was still recovering from the pain of his entry, so in fact while it didn't hurt as much he wasn't enjoying it.

But Rocky wanted an answer. He slapped Ben's ass cheek hard, drawing a muffled yelp. "Say it, whore! Tell me you love getting your ass fucked by me.".

He slapped Ben's ass again. To get him to stop Ben said, "I love it," though through the gag it came out, "Mm-mmmm-mm."

Rocky chuckled. "That's right, bitch. You love getting a real man's cock, don't you? Good thing, because you're going to be getting lots of it. I'm going to give you all the cock you can handle. I'm going to slide my prick in and out of your faggot ass until I dump my hot load in you, shoot all that sperm up inside your fuckhole. I'm going to use you like the cheap sissy whore you are."

The scary thing was that Rocky's words felt exciting to Ben. Ben had so many fantasies that were like this that he couldn't help himself from being aroused by the situation. And of course Rocky knew all the words to use to trigger those fantasies, because Ben had written them into the Script and insisted Rocky use them.

Even when the other man called Ben "faggot" it felt seductive, undoubtedly because he'd told Rocky NOT to call him that and he'd used the term anyway, proving beyond doubt that Rocky was in control and not Ben. Ben was really, truly being forced to submit to another male, and despite everything scary about the situation it was turning him on immensely

By this time Rocky had settled into a steady rhythm screwing Ben up the ass. Ben's pain was gone, he felt stretched and full. Moreover Rocky's cock was big enough that his thrusts massaged Ben's prostate with every stroke. As soon as Ben noticed this he also discovered that his own prick, which had gone limp, was stiffening once more. Ben started to moan, and this time it wasn't from discomfort or dread.

"That's it, slut, moan for me," Rocky taunted. "There's no turning back now, you've taken my cock and you'll never be able to call yourself a man again. You're a bitch for real men now, an eager little slut who needs cock. You won't care about women anymore, from now on you're going to submit to any man who wants to use you. You're going to suck any prick that's offered, you're going to open up your ass to all comers. You've surrendered your manhood and you'll never get it back."

It was all from the Script, every word. Someone might think that knowing that he'd written it all would help Ben resist, but instead it did just the opposite. Ben felt like he'd given Rocky the key to all his defenses. He had no hope of fighting back or rejecting these words, words Ben himself had decided should be applied to him. There was no choice but to accept them as true.

Rocky went on in the same vein for a time, occasionally breaking his monologue to slap Ben's butt and demand that Ben agree with him. Which Ben always did. After a while Rocky fell silent and picked up the pace, driving his hard rod in and out of Ben faster and harder. Soon the only sounds were Rocky's heavy breathing, the rapid slapping of his hips against Ben's buns as he pumped his cock in and out of Ben's asshole, and Ben's own muffled moans which were getting louder and higher-pitched.

Ben's dick was fully erect and straining now, trapped in his panties between his belly and the ottoman. There was some friction caused by Rocky's thrusts but it wasn't nearly enough to get Ben off. Therefore Ben was shocked to feel the tightening in his scrotum that normally marked preparation for ejaculation.