Going Off Script

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I broke another part of the Script, Betty," he taunted. "My cock was in your ass and then I put it in your mouth. And don't imagine that I washed it first."

Now Ben knew what the musky taste on Rocky's cock had been. He watched as Rocky rummaged through the pile of toys and pulls out the ring gag.

"Oh, please sir, no," Ben protested.

Rocky raised the crop in his other hand. "Put it on, slut."

Whimpering, Ben inserted the ring and, when Rocky gestured with the crop, fastened the straps behind his head.

"On your back. Put your head over here," was the next command. Ben obeyed, but apparently what he did wasn't what Rocky wanted. Rocky grabbed his shoulders and heaved the smaller male further so that his head was dangling off the edge of the bed.

"Now suck me again, whore."

Rocky was tall enough he had to half-squat to get his erection to Ben's mouth level. And while he said "suck" what really happened was that he jammed his cock into Ben's mouth and did most of the work himself.

Since Ben's head was off the edge of the bed he was essentially upside-down, Rocky's balls dangling onto his nose. Ben tried his best to use his tongue but the whole thing was terribly uncomfortable and awkward. Rocky made a deep thrust and Ben gagged hard, he'd have bitten down if it hadn't been for the gag (win for the gag, Ben thought).

On the next deep thrust Ben decided this just wasn't working. He tried to roll over, hoping that Rocky would understand and let Ben take more control. At which point Ben felt the tip of the crop slap at his soft dick inside his panties.

"I could whip you there, bitch," Rocky rumbled. "I don't think you'd like that very much. But I will if you can't hold still and take my cock."

Ben stopped trying to fight it, he just went limp and did his best to control his gag reflex while Rocky plundered his mouth and throat. He was drooling and the drool ran down into his nose and eyes, and every so often he couldn't help it and started coughing and making horrible gagging noises.

Apparently the experience wasn't that good for Rocky, either. Before much longer he grumbled and pulled out. "You sucked a lot better than this the first time, bitch. And you look like a mess, get up and get into the bathroom."

Back to the bathroom they went. Luckily the saliva hadn't actually done too much damage to Ben's makeup and it was easy to repair. Rocky however wasn't going to let him remove the ring gag until he realized that Ben couldn't put new lipstick on while he wore it. Ben meanwhile realized that not everything about having a master was going to be wine and roses.

Rocky dragged Ben back into the bedroom by the leash and forced him to kneel. Instead of the blowjob in this position Ben guessed he must want, Rocky rearranged the pillows on the bed, then had Ben lay atop the pillow so that his head was at one side of the bed and his feet the other, the pillows pushing his ass up in the air.

Again Ben figured he knew what was coming, but Rocky still hadn't finished his preparations. He took the soft ropes out of the pile of toys and proceeded to tie Ben's feet apart and to the legs of the bed. Then he unfastened the handcuffs and did the same with Ben's wrists, so that when he was finished Ben was spread-eagled atop the bed over the pillows.

"This is something I saw in a magazine once," Rocky said, satisfied. Ben softly giggled. It looked like Ben wasn't the only one who had fetishes based on old porn.

"Now, Betty, I want you to try and get loose," Rocky said.

Ben raised his head and looked at the younger man, puzzled. "C'mon, try to get free," Rocky insisted.

Ben pulled on the ropes at bit, which were tight. On the assumption that what Rocky wanted was a little show before getting down to business, Ben writhed on the bed, raising and lowering his butt and humping the pillows.

A sharp smack across Ben's buttcheeks brought him back to reality. The crop landed on his ass again, harder, and this time Ben jerked his arms and legs hard and cried out.

Rocky laughed and proceeded to whip the helpless sissy, mostly on his pantied bottom but sometimes across the thighs or back. Now Ben was struggling for real, trying to get away, straining at the ropes. Which proved the knots were tight and inescapable, and if that was all Rocky wanted he could have stopped right there. Instead Rocky continued using the crop on Ben till finally the sissy was weeping.

Ben begged him to stop, to please stop, called him sir, Master, promised to be his slut and his bitch and his whore, anything he wanted, forever, if only he'd stop. When it did stop Ben was crying brokenly and barely noticed Rocky walking away. After a bit Ben recovered enough to realize he could hear Rocky talking softly in another room.

A few minutes later Rocky returned and Ben tensed, afraid that the whipping would resume. It didn't. Rocky reached into his pocket and brought out the switchblade, flicked it open. Ben whined wordlessly as Rocky got up on the bed, blade in hand.

Ben felt the cold steel slide down his side ... and pull up, slicing through the side of his panties. Rocky repeated this on the other side before dragging the ruined garment off Ben. Ben realized Rocky had just broken another rule from the Script, he'd ruined one of Ben's garments. All Ben felt however was relief that the knife hadn't been used on him.

The soft sound of the Vaseline jar being unscrewed followed. Ben started to breathe harder, fear turning to arousal so rapidly he could hardly believe it. It was like Rocky could flip a little switch inside Ben, a switch that turned Ben into a complete slut. What was it this man was doing to his mind? Would Ben ever be the same after this? Or was the change Rocky was inflicting on him permanent?

The big greasy blunt head of the younger man's cock pressed, demanding entrance to Ben's ass. Ben gave out a throaty moan of pure lust and Rocky laughed.

"There's something I haven't told you yet about this weekend, Betty," he said, grunting a little as he began working his steel-hard rod into Ben's backdoor. "You see, when we were exchanging letters I told my buddies about you. And they were very interested in knowing how it would all turn out."

The cockhead managed to wedge itself partway into Ben's anus and he whimpered. This time around Rocky did not simply keep ramming forward, he withdrew a little. Though Ben could tell it was only to ready himself for the next, bigger push.

"In fact they were so interested that they wanted details right away. So just now I called a few of them up and told them what we've been doing," Rocky continued. "They wouldn't believe me, so I said I'd prove it. I gave them your address and told them you'd be, um, available all weekend, if they wanted to drop by and see for themselves, maybe try you out."

A wail burst from Ben's throat as he realized what Rocky meant. The teenager had invited his friends, who knew how many young thugs, to join him. And he'd promised them a piece of ass, namely Ben's ass!

"Don't worry, Betty, you'll love it," Rocky grunted, pressing down hard. "A slut like you can't get enough cock. Soon my buddies will all be buddies of yours, too. Fuck-buddies. Besides, it's like you said. I can't keep you busy the whole weekend, not all by myself!"

With that the massive cock punched past Ben's sphincter and plunged deep inside. Ben groaned as it penetrated and mastered him yet again.

And as the conquering penis began to fuck him for the second time, Ben can't help but contemplate how before the night was over there would be other virile young cocks penetrating and mastering Ben. He'd have dicks thrust into both his available openings, maybe at the same time. He would be forced to submit to what might end up being an entire gang of lust-filled young men who would take turns filling his holes with their hard, horny cocks and pouring their loads of potent male seed into him, over and over again, all through the night and the next two days and nights to follow.

Ben could barely contain his excitement at the thought.

THE END