Going Out of Business Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master motioned for me to kneel next to his seat. Which I did.

"James, she is an excellent candidate for sexual reassignment. My nurse has all the information and data I need to start the process. I will prepare the forms necessary to start the time clock."

"We haven't gone as far as discussing reassignment. We are going one step at a time, Phillip."

"Excellent That is how the process is supposed to work. Too many Masters try to shortcut the process and it can cause problems. State law requires that the reassignment candidate spend a minimum of one year living as a female before any permanent changes can be made. This paperwork just starts the countdown for the one-year point. There needs to be a couple consulting sessions during that period."

"She is moving into my home today on a one-year contract as my sissy house gurl."

"Excellent. Will she be dressing all the time?"

"She is forbidden male clothing, starting the instant she enters the house."

"Perfect. Is there anything else you need? Maybe breasts or a nose job?"

"Our agreement is no permanent changes for the first year. I am getting her a large set of breasts forms later today. I wish we could do something about here lips and booty that meets our agreement."

"Not a problem James. I have been working on some temporary body modifications. I can inject a solution into her lips and booty that will cause them to enlarge. The injections last 4 to 6 months. I use forms to set the size and shape. I also suggest a regimen hormones and testosterone blockers."

"The injections are fine, as is the testosterone blockers. No hormones right now."

"Fine, let's get the injections done then my nurse can fill the prescriptions."

The doctor first put three injections on each of my lips, then strapped a plastic form over my lips. I could feel my lips swell. The he made several injections into various parts of my butt and strapped a plastic form over my ass. These forms were to shape the areas and restrict their size to a point.

The doctor removed the form on my lips and then stood in front of me looking at me expectantly. Master then spoke.

"Sissy what are you waiting for. Get your mouth to work."

Opening his pants, I freed his manhood and started sucking.

"It has the wrong hair color. It needs to be blonde."

"Doc se very new, it will take a little time to train her."

"Have you brought her into the order?"

"Not yet Doc. She's not ready yet."

The doctor checked my lips and butt.

"They are as ready as they will be. The butt will fill out a little more over the next hour or so."

At this point, the doctor climaxed, pulled away and straightened himself up.

"Not bad. She does need a lot more training and practice on her oral skills."

"I will see that happens. Let's go, we have a lot to get done before we get home. Thanks for the help doc."

"James, here are the blockers, forms and documents you will need."

"Thanks doc I'll bring her in for her next appointment."

We were soon in Master's car and off we drove. In a few minutes we pulled into a somewhat familiar strip mall and stopped in front of a store front. It was Molly's store. We entered the store and were met by Molly.

"My goodness James. This is a surprise. What can I do for you?"

"Molly, this sissy has agreed to become my fill time property for at least a year. She will be my maid and house gurl. I need additional clothing and accessories for that."

"What else do you need? Why is she not wearing her breast form?"

"Her breasts were not large enough, so she will need something larger. I will need earrings, tighter corsets and a smaller chastity cage."

"I see you saw the doctor. Let me get a couple of sizes I have. She had a size D when she left on Thursday. How much larger do you want?"

"Do you have a E or EE?"

"I have an F"

"Let's try that then."

"I'll get a set."

In a couple of minutes, she returned with a box. She fitted these larger breast forms over my chest. They were much heavier than the last set.

"Excellent Molly. These will do."

"Good. James, I have some earrings on the far counter. I will bring some corsets also. For the chastity you need to go to Robert's store at the end of the mall. He has several other toys for sale also. Let's start trying on clothing."

First, I tried on several different corsets. Finally, an under bust model was tightly laced up. Master selected several styles of lingerie. Many different styles and many different pastel colors. Then I was blind folded and many different dresses were tried on. Then skirts and blouses were tried on. Finally, the blind fold was removed and I was wearing a purple leather mini skirt with a light purple blouse in satin. There were piles of bags set to one side. The front door opened and Ms Susie entered with a small cart full of shoe boxes. Master examined the shoes and a few were tried on. They all had heels. The shortest I saw was 3-inches.

We left the store and Master unlocked his car and the many bags were placed in the trunk until it was full and a couple of bags were placed in the back seat. After locking the door, Master led me to Michelle's. Michelle was waiting for us.

"Molly called. What do you want to accomplish?"

"The sissy needs to look and feel more feminine. So, she needs long painted nails and earrings."

I was taken to a nail station and a nail tech started to put acrylic nails on each hand. Master had them made about one half inch beyond each finger and shaped. The tech then painted them a dark red. While the tech was doing the nails, Michelle pierced each of my ears twice. She put studs in each hole and gave me and Master instructions on how I was to care for the piercing. Master insisted that the large ring earrings be placed in the lower holes. Michelle informed Master that my ears needed to heal before wearing more than studs. Master insisted for my next stop I needed to wear the earrings. It would only be for a couple of hours and they would be taken off immediately afterwards. Master also wanted to have my tongue pierced, however when Michelle told him that I wouldn't be able to suck for at least a week and be food restricted for about 2 weeks, he decided to wait.

Michelle and the tech, then made up my face. Michelle placed a selection of makeup and nail care products in a bag and handed it to Master. We left and returned to Master's car. We drove to a space in front of Robert's store. As I got out of the car, Master fastened a leash to my collar and led me into the store. Master was greeted by Robert and Leo.

"Molly told me that you were the one to talk to for a smaller chastity for my sissy. The one she got last week is too loose. What do you have?"

"I can take care of that. Let's see what we have to work with."

Master had me pull up my skirt hem and pull down my panties. Then I stood up straight. Robert, check it out and left the room. He was soon back with a couple small boxes.

"This is a smaller version of what the sissy has on. Is that what you are looking for?"

"Yes, that works. Let's put it on."

Master unlocked the cage and then relocked it when Robert replaced the cage.

"Molly told me that you have a training cubical in the back. The slut needs more training in sucking. Can we make that happen?"

"I remember this little sissy slut. I offered Molly a chance to put this slut in the training cube for a couple of hours and she refused."

"That was because the sissy wasn't hers. It was mine. And the slut wasn't ready for intense training. She is now. Is the training cube ready?"

"Yes, it is. Leo will send out a message blast that the cube is now in use. We usually have more notice."

Master led me as we followed Robert into the arcade. The next to the last cube doors on the right had an exterior lock on it. Robert opened that door. Inside was a bench instead of a seat and there was no video screen, The padded bench had leather straps in various position. One end had a leather pad and a strap behind it. The wall at that end had a large hole into the next booth.

Master pulled my skirt hem up and my panties down, then strapped me onto the bench. He left the booth and shortly returned. Something was put into my sissy pussy and I could feel a substance entering. Then Master showed me a small butt plug, which he then pushed unto my pussy. It wasn't long before my first visitor entered the adjoining booth and his cock was pushed into my mouth. As soon as he was done, another man took his place. And the process started again. I could see the booth door was open and there was already a line of men standing waiting their turn. After I had serviced several men, Master came into my booth and gave me a couple of drinks of water. Before he left, he removed the butt plug and replaced it with a bigger one. My pussy felt full.

I was losing my sense of time. After several more men, Master turned to water me again. And he again replaced the butt plug. This time with a largo dildo. He showed it to me. It was as large as his Manhood, black and ribbed. And the parade started up again. Then without warning the dildo started to buzz and then vibrate. Awhile later, Master enters again and waters me. But this time he doesn't leave. He pulls the dildo from my pussy and then proceeds to take my virginity. I am no longer a virgin and begun the trip to full womanhood. When he was done, Master put the second butt plug into my pussy and pulled my panties up. He left again and the men continued to enter the other booth. I don't know how late it was when Master entered the booth and Robert closed the other booth door. I was freed from the bench and my skirt was pulled down. Master reattached the leash to my collar and led me from the store and to his car. It was dark outside, so it was quite late. After we got home, Master allowed me to shower and change. I fell asleep in Master's arms in his bed. My new life has begun.

Let me know if you are interested in hearing more of my story. Also this sissy is looking for a daddy or Master similar to the one in this story.