Going Through a Change

Story Info
Kidnapped, I am forced to change.
2.5k words
4.11
15k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where am I? What is happening to me? What is this around my head? All I remember was that I was driving through the countryside when my car broke down. As I was checking under the hood, I was hit in the back of the head.

As far as I can tell, I am on my knees. I have something leather around my head. My sounds are muted by something in my mouth. It tastes like leather as well. My hands are cuffed behind my back. I can't move my feet as well.my ankles are cuffed to something. My ass felt full as I noticed something was in my ass.

All of a sudden, the leathery object is removed from my mouth. The cool air hits my lips as I breathe through my mouth. In that instance, a flesh-like object entered my mouth. A hand is placed on the back of my leathery head, pushing me to accept this object as the object filled my mouth. Eventually, the hand moved to the left side of my head as the other hand joined by being placed on my right side.

The hands started to hold my head as the object moved in and out of my mouth. Besides the hands, something else was holding my head in place. As the object pumped in and out of my mouth, I catch a brief breath of fresh air. With each pump, I learn to relax my gag reflex more. In my mind, what is happening is disgusting but gratifying at the same time. Maybe I have found my true calling in life.

After 15 minutes of being used, a salty liquid shoots into the back of my throat as the hands pushed my head to accept the whole object in my mouth. Holding my head still, the object emptied into my mouth as I swallowed very drop.

The hands let go of my head. I was sucking the fresh air through my mouth until a rubbery object was placed in my mouth. As I was panicking, I noticed there was still a small stream of fresh air flowing in my mouth. I felt like straps being fastened around my head. What type of contraption is around my head now?

Out of nowhere, I was blinded by the light. As my eyes adjusted to the light, the image of me trapped in a cage came in focus. With the mirror in front of me, my head was sticking out of the top of the cage. The wood on top of the cage held my head straight like a wooden stock. The cage consisted of small metal bars high enough to fit my body in the kneeling position. The floor of the cage was leather with foam inside. At least, my knees won't bother me too much.

As I studied my head, the leather hood shines in the light. Noticing the muzzle fastened around my leathery head, I noticed a small tube was sticking out the front of the muzzle panel. Wondering what that small tube was used for, a leather glove came out of the shadow behind me and placed a Marlboro light 100 into the small tube. I tried to shake my head, but to no avail.

I wasn't a smoker. It is a nasty habit. My captor is trying to force me to smoke. My anxiety was going through the roof. At the mercy of my captor, the leather glove disappeared, then reappeared with a lighter. Lighting the cigarette, I was forced to suck as I was trying to get fresh air. Smoke fills my mouth and lungs. Coughing and wheezing with the first couple of drags, I learned to breathe the smoke out of my nose. My anxiety was going down with each drag. I was looking at myself in the mirror, smoking with a leather hood over my head.

This image was turning me on. Being trapped in a cage cuffed and hooded was turning me on so much, my cock was trying to get hard, but my cock was restricted in the cold steel. I noticed my cock was in a chastity cage. The cage covered my cock and balls. The ring holding the cage in place had a small lock through the clasp.

After 10 minutes, my cigarette was finished and removed by the mysterious glove again. A straw was placed into the tube. The leather gloves came out of the shadows again with a bottle of water. The right hand put the straw in the bottle as the left hand held the bottle. I sucked the water down, quenching my thirst and wet my dry mouth. The straw and the bottle were removed as I finished drinking.

The straps around my head were loosened, so the muzzle was removed from my mouth. Breathing the fresh air was short-lived. A Gp-5 gas mask was being pulled over my head. Looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed a tube connected to the filter. Slowly, smoke fills the tube, causing me to inhale the smoke. I get light-headed and dizzy, inhaling cigarette smoke. Whoever doing this is trying to turn me into a smoker.

After 30 minutes of torture, the gas mask was removed. I started to suck the fresh air in as much as I can before my captors next move. As I breathe in the fresh air, a rag is in place of my mouth and nose, breathing in the fumes from the rag. My world goes dark as the fumes get to me.

Slowly, I wake up from my stupor. Feeling my arms and legs being stretched into an X position, I tried to get free, with no success. I tried to holler for release from this torture, but those pleads fell on deaf ears. Something rubbery was around my head. I noticed I couldn't move my fingers. Feeling something leathery around my hands, I prayed to God they didn't chop my fingers off. All of a sudden, the lights came on.

At first, I was blinded by the light. Finally, my vision started to come back as I saw myself in an X position, naked and in front of a mirror. Shocked by the image in the mirror, I noticed my head was covered by a flesh -- colored latex mask. The leather mittens covered my hands, explained the non-movement of my fingers. The chastity cage was removed as well.

Out of nowhere, my world went black again. I felt something like suction cups going over my nipples. I moaned in pleasure as the cups formed a tight seal around my nipples. The arousement was causing my cock to get hard. A leathery hand smacked my cock hard to cause my cock to slowly go limp.

As I was wondering what was next, I felt something cold against my cock, causing my cock to shrink to normal size. Not the cage again, I thought to myself. Feeling the cold steel around the base of my cock, I dreaded from what coming next. Slowly, a metal cage engulfed my cock as the cage slid into place. Hearing the clicking of the lock sealed my cock's fate.

My captor placed a leathery object around my waist. I felt the object tighten around my husky frame as my captor pulled the zipper up. The strings in the back were pulled tight, forcing my waist to shrink. All of a sudden, the bright light blinded me.

The captor must have pulled a blindfold off me.

I focus my eyes and saw my reflection in the mirror. The figure in front of me was a bald-feminized slave. The leather corset forced my chest out like I had boobs. My nipples had suction cups on them, with wires leading out of the cups to behind me to a machine. I tried to get loose but no avail. My captor was feminized me.

As I was in my shocked state, my captor slowly pulled the plug out of my ass. My ass was whooping. My captor moved over a machine with a dildo on the end of the pole. The dildo was 7 inches long and 2 inches wide. My captor lubed the dildo up as my captor slowly directed the tip into my asshole. Oh no, I thought to myself, I am screwed literally.

After the machine was in place, my captor fastened a 3-inch posture collar around my neck to keep my head straight to see in front of me. My captor, from behind, also replaced the muzzle around my head, forcing my mouth to receive the gag again.

The gag was different this time. The gag was circular with a single hole that was streaming fresh air into my mouth. My captor picked up and placed some type of visual headset over my eyes. I felt the straps tighten around my rubbery head as my vision went to black again. My captor screws a tube to the front of my muzzle. What does my captor have in store for me?

Suddenly, images of women and men giving blowjobs on the headset appeared. With a swirl embedded in the images. At the same time, the suction on my nipples came to life as well. I moaned in pleasure as my nipples were being sucked. The dildo started to penetrate my asshole, in and out slowly.

As all of this is going, a liquid flows through the tube into my mouth. I swallowed the bitter liquid, tasted like sour apple. The liquid started to make me, my mind, pliable for the hypnosis to take root. I moaned in pleasure as my body was being ravaged by the suction and dildo. More images of women smoking and sucking cocks, as well as men sucking cocks and having anal sex. My hips started to move with the rhythm of the dildo going in and out.

With everything going on with me, I smell cigarette smoke in the air. My captor must be smoking, as I am being trained. Smelling the smoke started to have me crave a cigarette. I don't believe this. I never wanted to smoke, but between the smell and the hypnosis videos, my mind is slowly changing. My captor is making a new version of me. Why are they doing this? How did I wrong them? I feel like I am losing myself to become what they wanted.

As my ass is being screwed, I ejaculate my seed from my caged cock. It felt so good to be fucked in the ass. I can't wait until I have a real cock inside my ass. The machine stopped as my captor pulls out the dildo out of my ass. My captor slowly puts a 2-inch wide anal plug in my asshole. The plug fills my hole, making me feel full.

The suction on my nipples finally stopped as well. My nipples felt like they were on fire. With the suction and the anal training stopped, I felt like a used female escort on a Saturday night. As I was preoccupied with watching the video, my captor walked in front of me, injected a fluid into each of my nipples with a syringe. My chest started to swell to a 36 b size breasts. I could feel the weight of my breasts affecting my back.

My captor was slowly feminizing me. First, it was my mind, then my body. I am thinking to myself, what did I do wrong? I enjoyed being a male. Hell, I never even made love to a woman.

After hours of watching the feminization hypnosis video, the headset finally turned off. As my body hanged before my captor like a side of beef, a fluid came through the tube again. This time, it was like a strawberry banana smoothie. The fluid gives the necessary nutrients I need.

After the fluid finished running through the tube, my captor unscrewed the tube from my muzzle. My captor started to remove the headset first, then the collar. The collar was removed from my neck. I was able to turn my head again. The final piece removed from my head was the latex hood.

My captor picked up the syringe off the tray that they were using and injected me with a liquid that caused me to pass out. My vision went blurry, then dark. The captor placed me into a wheelchair to escort me to my new destination.

Slowly, I started to come out of my comatose state. Getting out of bed slowly, I saw a reflection of a beautiful, voluptuous woman. The beauty in the mirror had long raven colored hair with a hint of red streak. Her breasts were perky behind the red lingerie nightie. I moaned in pleasure as I touched my breasts. The woman in the mirror moaned as well. My legs were covered in black nylons. I moved my hands below to feel my testicle were gone, but my cock was still there. The surprised look on the woman was priceless. Wait a minute. That is me in the mirror. I have been changed into a female.

I started to cry. Furthermore, I will never be a man was again running through my mind. Looking for something to calm my nerves down, I found a pack of Marlboro lights on the nightstand with a lighter. Opening up the pack, I removed a cigarette from the pack. Lighting the cigarette, I took a drag, letting the smoke fill my lungs before I exhale the smoke through my mouth.

Seeing a reflection of this beauty smoking with a cigarette dangling from her beautiful red lips, I was started to crave to suck a cock. As I was admiring myself in the mirror, a mysterious red and black latex figure walked into the room. The figure came up from behind, towering over me. I dropped to my knees before the dominating figure.

The dominating figure unzipped its crouch area and pulled out a 9-inch hard cock. Taking the cock in my mouth, I started to suck the cock in between drags off my cigarette. The figure moaned in pleasure.

Eventually, the figure pointed to my bed. I got on my bed on all fours. Pointing to my cigarettes, I took another cigarette from my pack and lit it. The figure got behind me and slowly penetrated my asshole with its hard, delicious 9 inch cock. I moaned in pleasure as the cock filled my ass.

As the figure was fucking me, I looked at myself in the mirror, taking in the sight of me being used like a whore. Smoke came out of my mouth as I took a drag with each thrust. I started to ride the cock, causing the figure to thrust its cock deeper and harder in me.

After some time had passed, the figure shot its seed in my ass. I collapsed as well as I shot my load over my bed. The figure pulls its cock out of my ass, causing its seed to leak from my ass. The figure placed an anal plug in my ass to stop the seed from leaking out.

I lick up my own cum off my black fluffy blanket. Smiling at the mysterious figure, I lit another cigarette to enjoy after sex. The latex dominant placed a leather collar around my neck as I stubbed out my cigarette. As the lock clicked, my fate was sealed. The figure clasped a leash to my collar, leading me out the door for my next adventure.