Going to Hell

Story Info
The Church carpark.
1k words
4.27
2.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her drive away, Tracey gave me a little wave goodbye and blew me kiss. As her taillights faded, I thought to myself, 'I am going to Hell.'

That morning, I had entered the Newsagency to pick up the daily paper with big hopes of seeing her again. Tracey, looking stunning in her usual business attire, was serving an older lady, and chatting away. As I approached the counter, the older woman turned to me with a big toothy grin of her face. She turned to Tracey, "maybe he could come to the Church meeting one day, it would brighten up the night." Both laughed, I blushed.

With the store now empty, Tracey came over to the other side and her hand stroked me on the back. She laughed and her eyes glowed with laughter. "You not only have me gushing," she said, "but obviously old Stelle." She stood on her toes, kissing me on the cheek. I gazed down into her eyes, she had that look in them. The look that could get me into trouble.

Tracey explained that once a month the local Church held a social meeting, the ladies would gather and discuss raffles, fundraising and Church stuff. Even though a general Church meeting, the men had stopped coming, as they sat and talked together about sports, cars, and news rather than Church interests. It was now mainly a Church ladies get together.

As the Meeting was that night, she suggested that I might like to turn up, it would be refreshing for the other ladies, and it could be worthwhile, her eyes shone mischievously. I replied, "I am on duty this afternoon, but I would try and pass by." I knew I would pass by, I was trying to be coy. She had me wrapped around her little finger.

I received a text message from Tracey advising that the Church meeting had finished early, that she was sitting in her car, hoping I would quickly visit. A boring afternoon now promised something interesting, I thought. Arriving I noticed that the carpark was emptying, the large overhead light poles were dimming, and cars were leaving. A car stopped as I came in the parking lot, the older lady Stelle was in it, she looked across and waved, I wondered about her. She appeared a little happy.

I saw Tracey's car ahead, on its own in a far corner. Now with all other cars gone, it was too dark to see her car without the overhead lights. I approached cautiously, I do not know why I did, habit, I guess.

Inside Tracey was seated in the front, listening to her radio quietly. I got out of the patrol car, she too from hers. She gave me a huge hug and locked her lips on mine. I could taste the alcohol. Her large chest pressing into mine. The tits felt amazing against me. Her hands reached up and stroked my cheeks as we kissed, she was really demanding I kiss her hard. My hands wrapped around her, my trousers tightening.

She pushed me back, stared at me, "It was a pity you missed the meeting."

I laughed, "I think the meeting had its own entertainment." indicating the smell of alcohol. She laughed at me, "It was only the church wine."

We spoke a little.

She told me that her and Sam were married at this Church, that the Sundays that they had attended together had lessened, though she would still go to these meetings as her release. She looked at me smiling, "now I have another release," she quipped.

She opened the door to her car, and sat down facing me, her legs still out of the car. She asked if I was religious, I told her I had lost faith after my relationship breakup. Her face lit up, her mouth opened, a curl on the side of her cheeky smile. Her eyes almost closing as she told me that I should really start praying again, "It helps with many things," her hands slowly starting to pull up her skirt. I noticed her legs were unclad, they were so smooth. She beckoned me toward the ground. "Maybe you should start practicing now."

Those long legs moved apart, her skirt riding higher with each inch they moved. She reached out for my hand, pulling me and sliding it under her skirt. My fingers found no restriction, she was commando under the skirt. I rubbed her thigh, slowly moving my hands up and down. I was on my haunches now, her legs lifted to sit on the car door frame giving me access to her gateway. I lowered my head, kissing and reaching with my hands. I gained momentum, as she wrapped her thighs tight against my ears. Her hand gripped my short hair tightly. My tongue touching her labia, little licks, and movements. I sucked on them, pulling out and letting go. I smothered her beautiful hole with my mouth.

In my head, something snapped, I thought it appropriate, I started reciting the "Lords Prayer," mouthing the words as I worked on her. Her clit pressing hard against me. I continued pressing and licking. Her legs shake, her hand loosened, her moans stuttered.

As if on cue, her mobile phone rang, she answered it shakenly. It was Sam, her husband. She had it on hands free. I moved back away, her hand grabbed my head, pulling me in again. I could hear him talking, asking if the meeting was over. She then looked down at me, as I looked up, she replied to Sam, "I am nearly there, I am coming now."

He asked if she could pick up milk on the way home. Deviously I pushed my tongue hard inside her, her breathe ragged, she squirmed as I did so. She told him, "Yes I won't be long."

She hung up the call.

Her chest heaving as I kept playing with her nub. She stopped, pushed me back and squealed. Shaking immensely, her legs gripping though pushing me away. My face felt so wet. Slowly extracting myself from between her legs, she looked up at me, her eyes almost crying. She smiled, "You need to get to church and pray more often."

Shortly after she drove off and as I watched her drive away, Tracey gave me a little wave goodbye and blew me kiss. As her taillights faded, I thought to myself, looking back towards the Church, 'Oh my God, I am going to Hell.'