Going to the Beach Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rrallyu
Rrallyu
73 Followers

Aspen finally reached down, grabbed Hanna's hair, and pulled her mouth into contact with her clit. Hanna used one hand to press down firmly on Aspen's pubic mound, while the other began to finger her pussy. She started with one finger but quickly added another, then another. She began to stroke them in and out while she licked, bit, and sucked on Aspens rock-hard clit.

It wasn't long before Aspen began to arch her back, in spite of Hanna's attempt to hold her down. As Aspen began to buck up and down, Hanna added a fourth finger to her pussy. This elicited what could only be described as a growl from Aspen. Hanna took this as an invitation, and as Aspen descended down to the bench, she lined up her thumb and impaled her on her entire hand.

Aspen's growl turned into more of a howl of, "Oh god! So full. So fucking full. Ungh! I'm cumming!"

Hanna redoubled her efforts on Aspen's clit, causing a chain reaction of bucking and impaling over and over. When Aspen finally collapsed and ceased bucking, Hanna extracted her hand, licked off some of the pussy grool, got up, and sat on the bench by Aspen's head. Hanna offered her grool-covered hand to Aspen, who took a couple of tentative licks and then sucked one of Hanna's fingers into her mouth. Hanna then repeated the process on another finger, and they alternated until the hand was relatively clean.

While all this was going on, Krystal and I were primarily spectators. Though Krystal had decided to occupy herself by using a modest-sized dildo on herself while watching the action unfold in front of us, I had no idea where she got the dildo, but watching her use it was pretty hot, too. She noticed me watching her and gave me a sly grin. Needless to say, my dick had been hard as a rock all day - and it wasn't any less so now!

I spoke up and said, "Well, it seems that Hanna and Lana have earned the right to cum. Aspen, you and Hanna can work out how to get her a mind-blowing orgasm. Bethany, you and Lana have to figure that out, too. I'm guessing it won't take much for them to get off. First, I need to tell them something." I stopped the vibrators and motioned for them to come over to me.

They got up and walked over. I pulled them in close and whispered, "Go to the beach. You will now be able to cum, but only when I say, 'Cum for us.' And you will cum every time you hear me say, 'Cum for us.' Each orgasm will be better and longer than the one before. You will do this, but you won't remember me telling you. Now, go home, Hanna; go home, Lana."

I returned to my seat. Krystal, Bethany, and Aspen all gave me a funny look but shrugged their shoulders and accepted that whatever I said was needed, I guess. Hanna returned to Aspen, and Lana returned to Bethany. Before either of them could sit down, Bethany and Aspen had them turn around and bend over. They removed the hook that was oh-so-near penetrating their bums, slid the tiny fabric from between their legs, lifted it up over their heads, and tossed it aside. Now Lana and Hanna were naked, except for their chokers, shoes, and vibrators. I turned them up to 100% and just left them there. Both girls slumped down onto their respective seats and just moaned.

Aspen leaned over Hanna and began to kiss her. We could see their tongues battling and swirling in each other's mouths. Aspens hands stroked the sides of Hanna's face, then slowly down her neck and onto her chest. They continued stroking all around Hanna's breasts, concentrating on her diamond-hard nipples. Aspen began tweaking, pinching, and twisting the two hard nubs. Hanna grabbed Aspen around the waist and pulled her into her lap. The kissing and titty-play were having the desired effect on Hanna. She was now writhing in her seat, trying to rub her pussy against Aspen in a vain attempt to reach her climax.

Bethany was kneeling in front of Lana with one hand playing with Lana's breasts and the other with two fingers buried in Lana's sopping cunt. Lana was a quivering mess, on the edge of cumming, but unable to quite get there.

I decided it was time. "Lana and Hanna, cum for us!" What happened next was nearly surreal. Both Lana and Hanna began to moan and wail; their hands grabbed onto their partners; their hips began to thrust uncontrollably; and both of them made the most animalistic grunts and growls you could imagine. After about 30 seconds of this, they both went stiff and began to squirt copious amounts of girl-cum across the room. After about five big squirts, they collapsed down into their seats, still quaking from the "aftershocks" of their mind-blowing orgasms and the vibrators still in their pussies on max.

Aspen and Bethany looked at each other, licked their lips, nodded to one another, and then looked back at me as if for permission. I just shrugged and nodded my head.

Aspen slid down to the floor between Hanna's wide-spread legs, grabbed the antenna of the vibrator, and slowly removed it from her bright pink slot. She held it against Hanna's sensitive clit causing a loud moan to escape from Hanna. Hanna's hips began to involuntarily thrust up into the vibrator. Aspen replaced the vibrator with her pouty lips and began to suck and lick Hanna's love-bud. Hanna's hands immediately grabbed Aspen by the hair and began to fuck herself on Aspen's face. Lana and Bethany were still just watching at this point.

I said, "Hanna, cum for us!"

Hanna began to chant, "Cum. Cum. Cum. Cum. Cuuuummmmminnnng!" Her legs began shaking, and her belly tensed up. "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" was all she could say. Then her whole body began to undulate in the most sensuous way imaginable. All while Aspen's lips were firmly fastened to her clit. This continued on for nearly a minute. Hanna was covered in a sheen of sweat by this time. We could see that her eyes were rolled back in her head when she collapsed back down onto the couch. Aspen reluctantly released her clit from her mouth, sat back on her haunches, licked her lips, and smiled a big, shit-eating (clit--eating?) grin.

When Aspen slid down and began her assault on Hanna, Bethany followed suit. She slowly pulled the toy from Lana's swollen, sodden pussy. As it exited her love-tunnel, Lana let out a big "Nooooo!" which was soon replaced by "OH! OH! OH!" as Bethany began to rhythmically press the still buzzing toy against her clit. Her hips began bucking in the same rhythm as Bethany's assault on her clit. Lana reached up and began to tug and twist at her own nipples in an attempt to get enough stimulation to cum again.

Bethany placed the toy on the sofa and leaned into Lana's drooling gash. She stuck out her tongue and began a slow, sensuous lick from below Lana's distended pussy lips, through her leaking hole, right up to but just short of her bright red, engorged clit. Bethany then began to flick Lana's pleasure center with the tip of her tongue. Slowly, at first. Then faster and faster until Lana grabbed her head and forced it down onto her clit. Bethany began to suck and nibble on her hypersensitive nub, causing more moaning and bucking of Lana's hips.

On one upward buck, Bethany moved her hand beneath Lana's tensed up ass. As Lana relaxed back down onto the couch, Bethany slid her middle finger right into Lana's well-lubed butt-hole.

I took this opportunity to call out, "Lana, cum for us!"

Lana shrieked, "Oh my GOD! Nooooo! Uh, uh, uh, YESSSS!" as her hips rose up off the couch. She went completely stiff. Her legs were shaking as her head flopped from side to side. She continued to moan and convulse for at least 45 seconds. Then she finally collapsed down onto the couch.

Somehow, Bethany's lips remained firmly affixed to Lana's clit throughout the entire climax. She had apparently added at least one more finger to Lana's bum while she was at it, too. As Lana continued to twitch and convulse on the couch, Bethany slowly released her clit and began to lap at her overflowing pussy. As she slid her fingers out of Lana's backside, Lana gasped another, "OH MY!" I think she may have actually passed out at that point.

Krystal appeared to be totally transfixed by all the debauchery going on and was unaware that I was now watching her ram a decent sized dildo in and out of her cunt. After a few moments of relative silence, she realized that she was now the only one still "participating."

I cleared my throat; she sheepishly looked over at me and removed the rubber dick from her beautifully splayed-open quim. She said, "Fuck. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. And, let me tell you, I've seen some hot-ass shit go down in here. I have to know how you did that, Eric. How did you get them to cum, basically, on command?"

I looked over at Lana and Hanna, who were both just barely with us at this point, and said, "How about I let them tell you after we have another drink? I bet we could all use one - or two! I'll do the honors this time." I got up, retrieved the Anejo from where Aspen had left it, and made the rounds, pouring each of us a nice, full glass of the deep- amber colored liquor. As I passed Lana and Hanna, I whispered to each of them to go to the beach and relax.

As I sat back down, I raised my glass and said, "To a fun day. And to many more. I hope!" The girls all joined me with various calls of "Cheers," "Agreed," and "You betcha!" I turned to Krystal and Aspen, who were once again seated side-by-side and said, "OK. Hanna was having trouble sleeping and was miserable. I had been studying hypnosis for a while and needed a subject to see if I could actually help someone with it. Lana thought that her friend Hanna might be willing to let me try. They talked it over, and Hanna was cool with it as long as Lana was there, too."

"So, we had Hanna come over the next day for dinner, and we'd try after that. When we finished dinner, we all went into our den and got comfortable. I'll let Hanna tell you about how it went and how she has slept since then. Why don't you tell them about how I helped you get some rest, Hanna?" Since Hanna was "at the beach," she was very willing to answer my questions and to do so honestly.

Hanna answered, "Eric had me get comfy on their couch. He sat in a chair near my head, and Lana sat in a chair toward my feet. He just talked to me in a very soothing voice about one of my favorite places to go: the beach. As I relaxed, I could feel the water slowly engulfing me.

It was super-realistic. When I was completely in the water and floating, he told me that whenever I was tired and needed to sleep, I could come back to the beach and get very relaxed and sleep. And that I'd always wake up refreshed and rested. I guess we talked about some other stuff, but that's all I remember. Then, he woke me up. I didn't even realize that I had been hynotized. But I guess I was, since I've gotten the best sleep of my life ever since."

I then said, "Lana, why don't you tell them about how you've been sleeping since then and how that happened?"

"I've been getting the best sleep ever, too. After dinner, when we were in the den, I was just listening to Eric talk to Hanna. I guess I was listening too closely, because I felt myself floating in the ocean at the beach, too. Then the next thing I remember was sitting in my chair, feeling like I'd just had the best night's sleep ever."

I said, "Hanna and Lana, put on your earbuds and listen to some music while you relax at the beach. I'll tap you on the shoulder when I need you." They both went through the motions of putting on earbuds. "Hanna, can you hear me?" No response. "Lana, can you hear me?" No response.

I turned to Krystal and Aspen and told them, "You may have guessed that I might have given them a couple of more suggestions, too. I couldn't help myself. And I wanted to see if it would work. Lana has always had a sweet tooth, and it has made it hard for her to keep the weight off. I told her that whenever she got a craving for something sweet, especially her favorite - Oreos, she'd feel very horny and need to jill-off. I told her to find somewhere where she could do so and to do it right away. When she was finished, she was to text me a smiley emoji.

I told them both that whenever they got horny, they would think about me and how good "going to the beach" felt. They would want to do it again. That night I got a smiley from Hanna already. Then the next day, when Lana went to the store, I got one from her and a bunch from Hanna, again. I put Lana in a trance and found out she had gotten herself off in the grocery store restroom.

Since then, I've put them both in a trance, and for now, they cannot orgasm when we are not together unless I give them permission. And for today, I told them they could only cum if I told them, 'Cum for us.' From everything I've read, you can't make someone do something that they believe is wrong using hypnosis. So, at least on some level, they are both OK with what's going on."

Aspen spoke up first: "That's fucking incredible! I've been trying to make myself workout for years, and I just can't seem to stick with it. Hey, and if there are 'other benefits,' I'm all in for that, too."

Krystal added, "She's right. From what I've seen today, this is the real deal. I stress about money, and that keeps me from sleeping. I've tried pills, but I hate the way they make me feel. I'm more than willing to let you make me your sex slave, as long as I can get some good sleep and stop worrying about money all the time."

"OK, OK. Nobody's anybody's slave here! I really do just want to help. Well, and the side benefits are pretty awesome, too!

Bethany looked a bit sheepish and said, "I just think it's so fucking hot. I want you to hypnotize me right now. Please?!"

Krystal and Aspen both chimed in with "Me, too. Puhleeeez!"

Who was I to say no?


More to cum...

Rrallyu
Rrallyu
73 Followers
12