Going with the Flow

Story Info
Helping a friend discover he's a slut.
3.8k words
4.58
28.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just the first chapter of a series I have in mind. It won't all be gay. In fact, most of it won't be, but this one DEFINITELY is.

All characters are at least 18 years old or older.

**********

I'd always been a go-with-the-flow type of guy. Being raised by parents who questioned almost all social norms, I was never forced into a mold like "man's man" or "male feminist." I was only told to respect everybody so long as they don't wish to cause any harm. My father even had a sign made up that he put above the walkway to the kitchen. It simply read "Don't Be An Asshole." That was the only position of mine I would defend to my very being. Everything else was subject to change.

This outlook on life made me very popular growing up because I never judged people. Yeah, there were jerks, but they don't bother you too much if you're friends with everyone else. I liked everybody. I was friends with white kids, black kids, straight kids, gay kids, jocks, nerds, and even a few high school faculty(shhh). The trick was I treated them all like best friends, not just my own, but each other's. I'd invite the nerds to the jocks parties and try to talk about things that I felt they both liked. Things like movies, comics, and always—always—women.

Because I treated everyone like my best friend, more than a few put me into their inner circle. It seems like every day someone was telling me a secret about themselves. For some, it was simply who they had a crush on and asking for advice, for others, it was really personal like having to deal with abusive parents and their sexuality. I listened to all and never treated them any differently.

I suppose I should mention I was never in a relationship while attending school. Don't get me wrong, being so accepting of people did lead to a few—quite a few, actually—crushes, both on my part and theirs. But, you see, everyone has a story to live, and I never felt I should be that part of someone's story. There was always a reason I could find that I couldn't be with someone. Maybe I thought they would be better suited for another, maybe I thought I could be of more use to them as a friend and not a boyfriend, hell, one time I didn't go out with a girl because I was pretty sure she was a lesbian and was just in denial (I was right btw). I guess I felt as if it was my duty to make sure my friends were happy before me. I know I'm such a good friend. Humble too.

That said, by the time I graduated high school, I was anything but a virgin.

**********

My first sexual experience came with my friend, Michael. Mike was a rich friend with absent parents. Of course, he was more than that, but that's what got told to those who had never met him. Looking at him, you'd think he was the stereotypical preppy dudebro and you'd be right. He was given a brand new Mercedes for his sixteenth birthday, he didn't have to get a job because his parents gave him a sizeable weekly allowance that should have qualified him to pay his share of taxes, and he called everyone "my dude." In all seriousness though, he was just lonely, and throwing parties were the only way to be acknowledged in his own home. I knew this because he told me as much when we were hanging out late one night. Nothing like getting high at 1:00 am to get someone to open up. After he confessed to me he seemed to talk to me more and invited me to hang out at his place more often. I think I was the only person he talked to between parties.

I was hanging out at his place just before school started in the fall when the conversation turned to porn. I wasn't sure what brought it on, but it was something I was very familiar with so I went with it.

"I'm more into dom/sub shit, you know. I mean nothing is better than seeing a girl desperately gagging while trying to please a cock." He said just before taking a hit of his blunt. "Nothing like it, my dude." He said just before he exhaled all the smoke in his lungs.

"I'm not surprised. A lot of people are into that. Hell, I can't tell you the number of times I've busted to a Perv City video." I told him. I wasn't smoking because I was more of an edible guy and I had a cookie just an hour before.

"Oh, I love their shit. They make the girl gag and drool on that cock for like 20 minutes then make 'em stand up and put it in their ass. God bless America." He chuckled as he faux saluted.

"Well that's almost all of them, but what would you say was your all-time favorite video? it doesn't even have to be Perv City," I asked him. Mike's face made it look like he'd been waiting for an excuse to bring it up. Without a word he pulled out his phone and started casting to his 75-inch OLED TV (rich friend, remember?) and a video started playing right away. He had that shit queued up. I didn't say anything knowing he would shy away from me if I even teased him.

The video jumped right into the action with a cute short-haired blonde crawling between a dude's legs. The camera was off to the side; close to the girl's head. She unbuttoned the guy's pants and dragged them off. Guys in these things never wear underwear and this one was no different. His cock flopped out and stood tall. She looked at it hungrily and licked her lips. She barely kissed the head while gently grasping his shaft. She looked up to the man's face with a beautiful pair of puppy dog eyes.

"You want it?" The man in the video asked her. She just nodded at him with her pleading eyes. "Then get ready, slut." The man reaches out and grabs the back of her head and forced his cock into her eager mouth. For the next 15 minutes, we watched in silence while the cute blonde worshipped the thick cock. Spit going everywhere, the guy forcing his cock down her pipe and holding it there until she looked like she was going to pass out, then when he let her up she was eager to do it again. I gave her a lot of credit, if she was acting, she was doing a great job.

Occasionally I would look over at Mike and I would see him fidgeting with the crotch of his pants with one hand while combing back his own blonde hair with the other. And he was biting his bottom lip...HARD. I think he was really getting off right next to me. I was hard too, but I wasn't just going to start touching myself next to my friend. I noticed that he would tense up when the man would degrade the cocksucking blonde. Calling her "slut," "whore," and my personal favorite "fucking bitch." I felt that maybe I should let him be alone so he could take care of himself. I was about to get up when I heard something strange.

"Take that cock, you fucking faggot."

Mike immediately reached for his phone to try to stop the video.

"You are a faggot, aren't you?" the man asked. The woman took the cock out from where it was buried deep in her throat.

"I'm a cocksucking fagg—," she was cut off by Mike finally ending the cast. We sat in stunned silence for a few seconds. I was just reeling from the revelation that he got off to a transsexual woman, albeit a very cute one. I thought he was as straight as they come. In fact, part of me assumed he may have been transphobic. That's the last time I assume about people. Then I realized he probably didn't mean for me to hear that. I look at him and he is staring at me, eyes wide, gauging my reaction. I wanted him to know it was okay and I didn't think any less of him. I needed to word my response very carefully.

"It's okay, my dude," was all I could come up with at first. "I thought it was hot too. She really knew how to work her mouth," I said while looking away. I couldn't help but feel I wasn't supposed to know this about him. He looked at me without saying a word for at least 30 seconds. I reached out to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, really. No big deal." I tried to reassure him. His lip started to tremble and he proceeded to break down and started weeping. I brought his head to my chest and let him cry it out. I didn't think it was that big a deal. As I said, she was pretty hot. Definitely passed. It wasn't long before he stopped crying and I saw that he fell asleep on me. I thought about leaving, but I didn't want him to think I abandoned him so I just laid back on the pillow while keeping his head on my chest. I just lightly played with his hair until I fell asleep too.

I woke up sometime later laying on my left side, spooning Mike. Like proper hand-around-his-waist-and-body-contact-from-chest-to-legs type of spooning. I looked over to see his face and he was still fast asleep. I admit I was a little slow to see that the light had been turned off. Did he turn it off? His parents were still out of town for another week and he was an only child so it had to have been him. That means he intentionally got back into bed with me and possibly moved me to cuddle with him. The last part was only supported by the fact his hand was covering mine as it sat on his flat tummy. It was then I looked him over, lit only by the full moon shining through his sliding glass door leading out to his terrace (rich friend, remember?).

His build overall was lean and slim. When standing up I'm about a head taller than him so I'd put him at about 5 feet and 8 inches tall, give or take. His curly hair was blonde and shaved very short along the side. Some have joked it was the stereotypical fuckboi noodle cut. It was in good fun and I know he just wanted to fit in. It suited him if I were honest. His face was always clean-shaven. I don't think he could grow facial hair even if he wanted to. As I scanned downwards I noticed he had taken off his shirt at some point because I could see and feel his bare skin underneath my hand. I looked further down and sure enough, only his boxers were still on.

This was when I really started to rethink some things. I had assumed that he fantasized about making a trans woman into a slut, but looking at how he broke down afterward, and his assuming of the small spoon role while mostly naked, I started to think maybe -just maybe—he wanted to be the one to be degraded and used and he was ashamed of it. As I was thinking it over, Mike had stirred in his sleep and brought my hand up to his chest while scooting his ass back into my dick.

I should mention that I never gave my sexuality a label. I liked who I liked. Whenever someone tried to pin me down to an answer on the whole straight or gay thing. I would tell them my spank bank is rated E for everyone (within reason, obviously). I wouldn't even comment if asked if I was a top or bottom. As if my virgin ass would know.

I tell you this to let you know that I was not surprised nor conflicted when my cock started to get hard. Ass is ass and this one was grinding on me. Soon my cock was rock hard in my jeans and pressing into Mike's ass. I didn't know what to do because Mike was still asleep. At least, I thought he was until I noticed his breathing had become irregular.

He was awake. He was awake and flexing his ass. I pushed forward into him, making sure he knew I was awake and enjoying it. He let out a soft moan. I moved my had over his nipple and he gave a quick inhale as I slowly started rubbing it. I leaned close to his ear.

"Can I ask you a question?" I whispered as gently as possible in his ear. He just gave a slight nod while biting his bottom lip, eyes still closed. Perhaps thinking if he was still "asleep" this could all be written off as a dream.

"That video we were watching; did you see yourself as the one getting sucked or..." I moved my hand from his nipple to his throat and grabbed with just enough force to declare ownership, "the one doing the sucking." He didn't say anything, but he did groan and rub his ass onto my cock a little harder. I'd wished I'd gotten the chance to take off my jeans to better feel his tight ass with only the thin material of our boxers in the way. I thought back to the video and how Mike seemed to especially like the dirty talk launched at the woman. I decided to follow that route and see where it lead me.

"Oh I think that answers my question," I continued whispering, "you wanted to be the little slut on her knees taking that big cock down her throat, didn't you?" Once again, he didn't say anything and just kept grinding. I tightened my hold on his throat just a bit and turned his head slightly in my direction. I saw his eyes were open and looking at me. I asked again, "didn't you?" He closed his eyes and nodded. I lightened my hold on his neck and forced him to go back to looking away from me.

"You want to be treated like a whore? You want a big strong man to take your mouth as he pleases?" I put my mouth right next to his ear, my voice being quiet enough to imitate his own thoughts. I knew what he wanted and at that moment I wanted him to have it. He nodded and took his top hand off of mine to reach down and grab the material of my jeans, pulling me into his tight little ass.

"That's not all, is it? Look at how you're grinding your cute little ass into my lap. You're aching for my cock to be buried deep into your little hole. Does that sound right? You want to be fucked like a little nasty fuckdoll?" He moaned much louder this time while continuing to move those hips against my dick. "You know what, don't answer that. Let me check for myself." With that, I took my right hand off his neck and started moving it downwards across his hairless belly.

Meanwhile, my left hand, which had been beneath his pillow, came draping across his upper-chest to rest on his right shoulder, essentially acting as a seatbelt because he was going on a ride. My right hand crossed his bellybutton and I could feel him hold his breath. When my hand made contact with the front of his boxers I felt his hard prick. I didn't grab it, just slid my hand over the sensitive head a few times. He was moaning almost nonstop now and had removed his hand from my jeans to latch on to my left arm holding him in place. He was mine for the taking. I could've taken him any which way I wanted. I could have made him please me in ways we had both dreamed about. But I couldn't do that. I couldn't make this about me. He was deeply conflicted and had broken-down just a couple of hours prior. I needed to show him that I will still be there for him as a friend and to do that I needed to take care of him. I was going to show him that I will help him discover himself without expecting anything in return. I would have fun with him later if he wanted, but right now I was going to make it all about him. I resumed breathing into his ear.

"It looks like you do want it. But maybe I'm reading things wrong. Guys get hard all the time for no reason. It might be nothing. Tell me, do you want this?" I traced my fingers along his shaft over his boxers. He was now pulling double duty; humping forward into my hand then backward into my cock. Instead of saying anything he just gripped my arm tighter as if begging for it. I know he wanted it, but for him to come to terms with his sexuality he needed to say it. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable." I started to remove my hand from his hard cock.

"Yes," it was barely even a whisper, "Yes, I want it." He sounded as if he were out of breath. My hand froze just on his waistband. Inside I was proud of him and knew he was starting to accept himself. Outside I was hard as a rock and decided to let him have it.

"What do you want?" I dipped the tip of my fingers just under his waistband so he knew where I was going next. When he felt that I had access to his leaking prick he took another quick intake. I froze there waiting for an answer. My hand just inches away from his hardness. "Tell me what you want." A couple of seconds go by. I know he wanted to say it. hell, I wanted him to say it.

"I... I want to get fucked." There it was. He spoke directly into my arm as if it were a secret he didn't want my ears to hear, but they did and my hand slid onto his cock. He outwardly gasped as I wrapped my fingers around it, but didn't apply any pressure. I wanted it to feel as if a ghost were touching him, just faint enough to sense it, but not enough ground him in reality. It was pulsing so erratically I thought he was cumming already. When I didn't feel any cum coat my hand I was glad to know we could keep the fun going.

"More..." I told him while kissing his neck. His skin was so soft I could easily imagine myself kissing it all day.

"I want to get fucked by a big cock." Just as he finished his sentence my hand started moving up and down on his shaft. I had never touched a penis before, actually, I hadn't touched any type of sexual organ before, but the position we were in made it easy to work his cock the same way I would work my own. I made sure my hand was coated with his juices so I could glide it up and down his pole, still without much pressure. I admit, I was teasing him, but only because I wanted it to be memorable for him. I swear.

"Keep going." I breathed into his ear as I rubbed a finger at the bottom of his enlarged head.

"I want to suck cock." I gripped just a little tighter.

"I want to fuck cock." My hand starting moving just a bit faster.

"I want to fucking worship cock." I added a little twisting motion.

The room was soon filled by our heavy breathing and the wet sounds coming from his boxers. His right hand released my left arm and resumed its place on my hip, keeping me close. He needn't have worried. I wasn't going anywhere. Not until I made him cum harder than ever before. He started moaning now so I ramped it up.

"Do you know what that makes you?" I'd added some aggression to my voice. He wanted to submit and I was going to let him. He bit his lip and closed his eyes. He hummed and nodded in confirmation while I felt his cock harden even more. This was the home stretch. "Tell me what that makes you?" I kept ramping up the assertiveness in my voice.

"IT MAKES ME A SLUT!!" he was yelling now. "IT MAKES ME A HORNEY FUCKING SLUT!!" he was gonna explode any second now.

"A slut for what!?!" I was really pumping his cock now.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH, I'M A SLUT FOR DADDY COCK. I need it to fill my whore mouth, I need it to fill my tight hole, I need...," he was tensing up now. His mouth opening and closing rapidly. Trying to finish his sentence while I was trying to finish him. He was closing in.

3...

2...

"I NEED DADDY TO BREED MEEEEE!!"

1.

He groaned loudly into my arm as he released his seed into his boxers. My hand was working him through each massive spurt of cum as it rocketed out of his cock. He was gripping my hip hard as if trying to become one with me. I just kissed his neck as he pulsed, again and again, coating my hand in his baby batter.

After what seemed like whole minutes, he finally seemed to run dry and start breathing again. I continued to kiss and lick his neck as I ceased jerking his spent member. He let go of my hip and took a hold of my hand in his trousers, now covered in his seed, and brought it up to his mouth. I was surprised when he started cleaning my hand with his tongue; dutifully licking and sucking his cream from my palm and fingers. I guess he felt he could really do what he wanted with me and it made me happy to know I had his trust.

"That's a good girl," I tell him when he's done and my hand is clean. I didn't want him to sleep in his cream so I used my right hand to slide his boxers off and threw them off the bed. Mike looked at me as if wondering if I was going to use his hole now. "Just don't want you waking up in crusty pants." I let him know as I lay my head to rest the same way I had when I woke up. I pulled his body close to assure him I wasn't going to leave and started drifting off to sleep. Just before I started dreaming I heard Mike say something.

"Goodnight, Daddy."