Goings-on in the Highlands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, Ms Phillips," called Fiona with a grin. "That's for me. I'm off to the USA in half an hour. The tractor is just to turn me around. Your taxi is over there."

Phillipa looked to where Fiona was pointing, and sure enough, a red SUV was waiting, complete with a very fit looking driver. Phillipa sauntered over.

"Welcome to Eilean Samhraidh" he said with a smile. "That's Gaelic for Summer Isle. The Laird and his Lady are anxious to meet you. I'm to take you to them straightaway. I'm Cameron, by the way."

"Hi Cameron. I'm Phillipa " she replied, eyeing his muscular arms and broad chest. Her nipples hardened and she felt a tingle in her cunt. Between Jenny and Cameron she was going to be spoilt for choice this weekend!

The back door was already open, but Phillipa closed it and looked at Cameron meaningfully.

"I only get into the back seat of cars for one reason," she said with a wink, " and I don't think we've got time for that right now. I don't want to keep my host and hostess waiting."

Cameron grinned. "Jenny been whetting your appetite?" he asked. "That young lady has got the most sophisticated tongue on the island."

He waved at Fiona and Jenny who were standing with their arms around one another at the top of the stairs of the jet whilst the tractor driver hooked it up to his vehicle prior to turning it round.

"Fiona's off to Boston to pick up Lady Glenda's parents," Cameron informed Phillipa as he engaged the SUV into gear and drove off. "She'll be back by tomorrow in time for the party."

It was a very short car ride and a few minutes later, Cameron was dropping Phillipa off at The Big House as he called it. A tall, thin woman was waiting at the front door.

"That's Mrs. McPherson, the housekeeper," Cameron said. "Nothing gets done without her say-so around here. She'll take you to meet the Laird and his Lady."

Phillipa reached into the back seat for her weekend case.

"Don't bother about that, my dear," smiled Mrs. McPherson. Cameron will take it up to your suite. I'm Aisha McPherson, by the way. I hope you had a good flight? Did Jenny take care of you?"

Oh yes, indeed she did," replied Phillipa with a fond smile. "I'm Phillipa, by the way. This is a beautiful house. Have you worked for the Laird for a long time?"

"Long enough to know his little ways," smiled Mrs. McPherson enigmatically. "Now come on, my dear. We mustn't keep the Laird and his Lady waiting."

She led Phillipa into the house and Phillipa gasped in amazement. They stood in a vast lobby, with a huge staircase at one end, guarded by a figure wearing a full set of armour. The wooden floor gleamed and the walls were painted in a neutral pastel shade. It looked magnificent.

"I'm to take you to the retiring room," Mrs McPherson said with a smile. "The Laird and his guest have had their evening meal, and are taking coffee there. I believe you and the Laird's guest are an item?"

"Yes," replied Phillipa defiantly. "We've been together for a few years now."

Mrs McPherson smiled.

"That's lovely," she said. "I bat for your team too," she added, looking at Phillipa in a meaningful way.

Phillipa grinned.

"That sounds promising," she giggled. "but you should know that Olwen and I swing both ways. We love one another, but every now and then, we like to sample some good, hard male flesh too."

"Ach, that's perfectly understandable," replied the housekeeper with a smile. "A good hard cock is always very difficult to resist when a lady's in the mood for fucking."

"Although," she continued as they walked through what Phillipa took to be the dining room, " a lady can keep going all night, whereas even the most vigorous of men can rarely manage to get it up again after two, or three at the most, efforts!"

She knocked on a door, opened it and stood aside to allow Phillipa to enter.

"At last! Welcome, my dear. It's so good to meet a friend of Olwen's at last " said a short, plump man, getting up from his armchair at the side of a vast unlit fireplace.

"You must be the famous television star, Phillipa Phillips. I'm Kenny, Laird of Summer Isle. This is my wife, Glenda, and Olwen you already know, of course."

Phillipa blushed and held out her hand.

"Well, I am she, but I don't know about famous, or a star," she smiled. "Thank you for inviting me. Olwen has told me a great deal about you and your wonderful parties."

Kenny ignored Phillipa's outstretched hand and kissed her on both cheeks. He barely came up to her shoulders, so she had to bend down slightly to accommodate him. As she straightened up, she felt someone take her hand. She turned to see who it was and felt a pair of soft red lips on her own mouth.

The kiss ended quickly, and Phillipa heard, "Hi, sweetie pie. I'm Glenda, Kenny's wife. My, but you taste nice! I think we're all going to have a real swell time at the party tomorrow!"

Phillipa looked at the tall, willowy woman who had kissed her.

"You're American?" she said incredulously.

"As apple pie," grinned Glenda. "I met Kenny when he was doing some business in my home state of Massachusetts. We fell in love, even before both of us realised that we share a passion for, how shall I put it? The exotic aspects of life. I moved over here and we got married a couple of years ago. My Daddy helped to renovate this place. You'll meet him and my mom tomorrow."

"Glenda, let Phillipa draw a breath, hun," smiled Kenny. "Olwen looks as if she's gagging for a kiss!"

Phillipa smiled gratefully at Kenny, and looked at her girlfriend hungrily. She drew her into her arms and kissed her. When the kiss ended, both women were breathing heavily and two pairs of eyes sparkled.

"God, I've missed you," said Olwen breathlessly. "You and your bloody television schedules. Still, we can make up for lost time, starting now!"

She held Phillipa's hand and smiled sweetly at Kenny and Glenda.

"Please excuse us," she said. "It's been a long trip for Phillipa. She's anxious to get to bed!"

The Laird and his lady both laughed.

"By the looks of her, she might be anxious to get to bed, but not to sleep!" said Glenda with a suggestive wink.

"Far be it from us to stop you two getting it on. We'll be getting to bed ourselves, I think." She smiled at Mrs. McPherson.

"Alisha, will you show these two lovely ladies to their suite, and then come along to the master bedroom. Bring your strap-on. I fancy a bit of dp before I turn in tonight!"

As Alisha led them upstairs, she continued to chat in her delightful soft Scottish accent.

"Your cuckold has moved all your belongings out of the bedroom you've been sleeping in up to now, Ms. Olwen," she said with a smile. "Will you be requiring him tonight, or shall I arrange for him to sleep with the rest of the servants?"

"He can stay in our room tonight, thank you, Alisha," replied Olwen. "His tongue will probably be needed. It usually is at some point in the proceedings, and he does so love to watch us sucking and fucking."

"It's so unusual to cuckold your husband with a woman" smiled Alisha. "I've never heard of it before."

"Oh, I have a Bull too," replied Olwen. "Unfortunately, he's abroad on business this weekend. Still, I hear that the Laird has invited some well equipped gentlemen to his party. I'm still hopeful of getting some man cock at some point this weekend. And I know cucky will be grateful for some fluffing and cream pie action."

Mrs.McPherson turned and smiled at Olwen and Phillipa.

"I'd be flattered if either or both of you ladies wanted someone to make up a threesome at any time this weekend," she said, blushing a very attractive shade of pink. "I have to go and help the Laird this evening. Lady Glenda does enjoy her double penetration, but if I can be of service to either of you, please don't hesitate to ask. I do switch," she concluded as they reached the door to the suite where Olwen and Phillipa would be staying this weekend.

"Good night, ladies," said Mrs. McPherson, turning on her heel and walking off to go and get her strap-on.

"What do you think?" Olwen asked Phillipa as she opened the door to their suite.

"At the moment, my lovely, all I can think of is a couple of hours of filthy, sweaty sex with you," replied Phillipa, following her lover into the huge suite. They both stopped and smiled.

"Oh, there you are, cucky," said Olwen. "Look who's arrived! You are going to be very busy tonight. There are two cunts to worship, and if your a good boy, we might even decide to peg you!"

Olwen's cuckold husband, Daniel, squirmed in delight.

"Thank you, dear," he replied with a grin. "Hi, Phillipa. It's lovely to see you again. Did you have a good trip up?"

"Hi, Dan," replied Phillipa, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "Yes thanks. It was great. The stewardess took care of me. She certainly knows how to go down on a girl, and her tits were just fabulous. She really set me up for a night of sucking and fucking with your Hot Wife!"

Olwen smiled at her cuckold.

"Do you want to watch?" she asked.

"Yes please, dear," he replied.

"Well, you know the rules " Olwen said with a grin. "Get yourself naked and report to our bedroom. We'll be waiting for you!"

Daniel hurried to the bathroom. He quickly stripped himself naked, and his tiny cock immediately hardened as he imagined what he was about to witness. That wouldn't please his Hot Wife or Phillipa, he reasoned.

Taking the shower head down from its' attachment, he turned it on at the coldest setting possible. He waited a few seconds and tested the temperature with his fingers. It was bloody freezing!

He stepped into the shower and directed the spray at his miniscule cock and balls. He shivered, and so, metaphorically, did his cock. It immediately went into shock and shrivelled up. So did his balls.

He resisted the temptation to turn off the jet of freezing cold water, and subjected himself to another thirty seconds worth of ice cold torture. Then he turned the shower off and replaced the head in its' holder. Quickly, he towelled himself dry.

Opening his toilet bag, he removed what he was looking for and hurried into the bedroom. When he arrived, he was greeted by the sight of Phillipa kissing his Hot Wife. Both women were naked.

Normally, such a sight would have had him hard in seconds but his cock was still in shock after the cold water treatment. It remained soft, tiny and utterly useless.

Eventually, Olwen noticed him standing quietly by the side of the huge bed. She broke off her kiss and smiled at him.

"There you are, cucky," she said, eyeing his shrivelled manhood. "Good boy. I see you've prepared yourself properly. Do you have it?"

Wordlessly, Daniel handed over the tiny metal chastity device. Phillipa watched with a grin on her lovely face. She loved the next part.

Olwen separated the cock ring from the actual cage and handed it to Daniel. He slipped his shrivelled balls through the ring and held it in place with one hand. With the other, he peeled back his tiny foreskin, revealing a pale pink mushroom shaped knob. Olwen leaned over. Carefully, she inserted the hollow metal rod down Daniel's urethra. It slid down easily and the cage joined up with the cock ring with a harsh click. Olwen held both pieces together, and nodded to Daniel.

He reached for her ankle chain and removed the tiny key that she wore at all times. It was a visual reminder that she owned Daniel's tiny cock and balls, and was a frequent topic of conversation amongst her special group of friends. To those who didn't know about Olwen's lifestyle, she would reply when asked about it that it was a present from her husband, and it represented the key to his heart. It was always accepted as an explanation, and many of Olwen and Daniel's vanilla friends thought the couple were hopeless romantics.

Daniel handed the key to his Hot Wife and also the small padlock that he'd brought with him from his toilet bag. Olwen unlocked it with her key and deftly slipped it through the locking ring which now held the cage in place. She clicked the lock shut, smiling at the satisfying click.

"There!" she grinned. "All locked away like a good, tidy little cuckold. No stroking for you, my love. You can get yourself comfortable and watch us satisfy one another now. There's a chair over there look. Bring it closer to the bed. That way you'll be able to see better and get the odd whiff of our scent, I'm sure!"

Phillipa lay on her back on the bed and Olwen climbed on board in the sixty nine position. As Phillipa dived in and began to lick Olwen's slit, she looked up at her cuckold.

"Change of plan, dear," she smiled. "Whilst I'm eating out Phillipa, I think I'd like my arse rimmed. Come up onto the bed and get your tongue busy."

Daniel did as he was told. Kneeling at the foot of the bed, behind Olwen's well padded arse, he gripped both cheeks and spread them. His tongue came out and flicked around her star-shaped bum hole.

"Mmmm! That's lovely," she murmured, lowering her own face into Phillipa's wet, fragrant cunt and beginning to lick. As Phillipa responded to Olwen's oral ministrations, Olwen slipped a finger up her younger lover's arsehole. This brought a gasp of pleasure from Phillipa, and she increased the speed with which she was tongue fucking Olwen.

In no time at all, both women were not so much on the edge as dangling over it, holding on with the proverbial finger. Eventually, the frantic face humping proved too strong to resist, and both Olwen and Phillipa surrendered to a mutual mind-blowing orgasm which left the two women red faced, breathless and extremely wet.

Rearranging their positions, they cuddled for a while, whilst Daniel spooned his Hot Wife. Reluctantly, Phillipa released her lips from around Olwen's tongue and whispered,

"I'm sorry darling. I'm absolutely knackered. Can we just cuddle for a while? There'll be plenty of time to fuck tomorrow. I can hardly keep my eyes open."

Olwen kissed her lover.

"Of course, sweetie" she replied tenderly. "Turn over and I'll spoon you. Cucky can stay in bed behind me. I might need the toilet in the night!"

Within two minutes, both women were fast asleep. Daniel remained awake, his throbbing balls a constant reminder of his status and position in his and his Hot Wife's Female Led Marriage.

When Olwen woke up the next morning, the first thing she saw was the sleeping form of her young lover, curled up next to her. She smiled affectionately. How she loved this pretty, sexy woman!

She felt Daniel's cock twitch in its metal age. Without moving the rest of her body, she turned her head.

"Good morning, my love," she whispered. He shuffled over in the big bed to give his Hot Wife more room. Olwen turned over onto her back.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked in the same whispering voice.

Daniel grinned.

"Like a baby, once I managed to drop off," he confessed. "It's been quite a while since I was made to sleep whilst still caged."

Olwen moved her hand and caressed his balls. They were swollen and felt very warm. She squeezed them gently.

"I think we'll keep it on for a few more hours," she said with a wicked smile. "I find that it makes you so attentive and ready to please when your little boi clit is locked away like this."

Daniel grimaced.

"I don't think it will take a lot to make me spill my load," he whispered. "Are you going to milk me before tonight's party?"

"I haven't made my mind up yet," smiled Olwen. "As I said, when your balls are full and tender, and you're wearing your device, I know that your whole existence is focussed on pleasing me."

She continued to stimulate his balls in her hand and Daniel felt his cage start to get very snug, tight even. He groaned quietly and whispered "Well I hope you feel generous enough to allow me to be your clean-up slut today. I have no doubt that guests will be queuing up to fuck you."

Olwen smiled and kissed her cuckold on the lips.

"You'll get your fair share of cream pie before the day's out, cucky," she said affectionately.

The sleeping form beside her stirred and opened her eyes slowly. As she came to, Phillipa smiled shyly at Olwen.

"Good morning, darling," she said with a smile. "I had a wonderful sleep. I dreamed that you strapped on and fucked me. I think I came in my sleep!"

"What a waste!" grinned Olwen, reaching over to kiss Phillipa. She slipped two fingers into the warm, wet slit between Phillipa's legs, and the younger woman groaned into her lover's mouth.

"Please fuck me, darling," she begged. "I adore early morning sex, and we both missed out last night."

Olwen turned to Daniel.

"Go and get my strap-on and harness from my suitcase," she instructed. "Bring my ribbed purple cock. Hurry up! Phillipa needs fucking now, not next week!"

Daniel scurried off and returned promptly with the items Olwen required. Quickly and efficiently he helped her strap the long, thick dildo into the harness, which he then strapped around his Hot Wife's groin. He adjusted the dildo so that one end lay between Olwen's smooth, puffy labia. As she fucked Phillipa, the round head would penetrate her as well, ensuring that both women got the pleasure they craved.

When her harness was in position, Olwen told Daniel to go and have a cold shower. He slunk off, disappointed not to be allowed to witness the woman he adored and served willingly, fucking her beautiful young lover.

But that was the lot of his role in this FLM. He was a cuckold, and he obeyed his Hot Wife without question.

Phillipa eyed Olwen's purple cock with greedy anticipation.

"Oh God!" she breathed, reaching out to feel the soft, ribbed shaft. "Just lie there, sweetie. I'll ride you cowgirl style to start with. Just to get my juices flowing. We can move to doggy fashion in a couple of minutes. That gives the deepest penetration!"

She raised herself up and knelt between Olwen's calves.

"Suck my cock, bitch!" snarled Olwen, dropping into the role of dominatrix that she knew Phillipa loved.

"Yes, Mistress. I love sucking your beautiful purple cock," replied Phillipa adopting her submissive persona. "Please be gentle with me. My cunt is so tender and tight, and your cock is so long and thick!"

"You're going to get fucked hard and fast," replied Olwen, "and I want to see plenty of cunt cream on my cock, or you'll be over my knee for a spanking."

Phillipa lowered herself onto the rigid dildo. Her cunt spread easily and took the whole length in one slick movement. She groaned with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, yes! No-one fucks like you, Olwen darling. You hit the spot every time!"

She lowered her head for a kiss and clamped down on the purple prong that was already giving her waves of pleasure. She wriggled a bit and felt Olwen shudder as her own cunt opened like a flower to receive the other end of the dildo. They began to tock back and forth, kissing, licking and panting as their juices began to flow and mingle.

Breaking off their passionate kiss, Phillipa lowered her head further and latched onto one of Olwen's nipples. It was as hard as a bullet, and she nibbled it gently before beginning to suckle like a new born babe.

One of the things she'd learned since becoming Olwen's lover was how sensitive Olwen's nipples were to stimulation. She continued to suckle whilst using her tongue to lash the tender, sensitive bud. Olwen was writhing in ecstasy, something which gave Phillipa pleasure as the dildo in her cunt slid in and out with the regularity of a piston.

She released Olwen's nipple with a pleasing popping sound.

"Ready?" she gasped. "I'm nearly there. How about you?"

"Mmmmphhhh!" moaned Olwen, pulling out of Phillipa. The two women scrambled into the new position. Phillipa was on her knees and elbows, face buried in her pillow. She turned her head slightly, gasping for breath.