Goings-on in the Highlands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about twenty minutes of aimless wandering, Phillipa got lucky. She turned the corner in front of her and saw, to her delight, Alice coming towards her, with a dog on a lead.

"There you are, Ms. Phillips," smiled Alice. "The dog found me a good ten minutes ago. We were just coming to look for you!"

"Well you've found me now," said Phillipa in a sulky voice. "Let's fuck off out of here. I've had a tit full of these fucking hedges!"

Now it was Alice's turn to look sulky. "Don't you want me to go down on you first?" she asked plaintively. "Or maybe you'd prefer to fuck me? Or spank me? Or both?!!"

Phillipa grinned. "The last one, I think," she said, sitting down on the immaculate turf. Get your arse across my lap and I'll spank you first. Then I'll fuck you."

As Alice settled herself across Phillipa's lap, she opened her legs, and the dog, picking up her scent, started to lick her cunt. Alice giggled and wriggled.Phillipa raised her arm and brought her hand down sharply. There was a very satisfying smack! and Alice moaned.

"Harder, please, Mistress. When the Laird and the Lady G spank me, they don't ever stop until I'm in tears!"

Lunch was served promptly at one o'clock, and Phillipa only just made it in time. Everyone, hunters, 'prey' and the sniffer dogs had enjoyed the morning's sport.

Over lunch, everybody took turns to relate their own particular story of how they had managed to hunt down their 'prey' and deal with her appropriately. As a result of this story telling, everybody felt particularly ready for a couple of hours upstairs in their bedroom, re-living and re-acting some of the morning's events.

As Olwen and Phillipa parted from Kenny and Glenda on the upstairs landing, the Laird smiled and warned the two lovers against exhausting themselves before the night's party. Olwen and Phillipa promised they'd still have plenty of energy to indulge in every kinky activity that took their fancy later on that evening.

In Chapter Two, more guests arrive, and the party gets under way!