Goings-on in the Highlands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get it in me! Now! For fuck's sake!" she yelled.

Olwen pushed the slick tip of her dildo against Phillipa's arse hole.

"Not there!"squawked Phillipa. "In my cunt! Put it in my cunt for the love of God!"

Grinning, Olwen moved her dildo down and, using her hand to guide it, rubbed her dildo up and down the length of Phillipa's dripping slit.

"You fucking bitch!" gasped Phillipa. "Stop teasing! Ram it in me. Fuck me properly,Olwen. I'm begging you. Pleeeeeeassssssse! Oh fuck! Yes! That's better. Thank you darling!"

Olwen had indeed slammed into Phillipa. The dildo was pleasuring both women now and they soon got into the perfect rhythm. Juices ran down thighs, lubricating and aiding penetration. The bedroom stank of cunt. But neither woman cared. Individually and together, they were both concentrating on their own, and their lover's pleasure.

When Daniel emerged from the bathroom, shivering with cold, but with his chastity cage not half so tight as when he'd entered the shower, he found his Hot Wife and Phillipa collapsed on the bed. Both were gasping for breath, and wearing the same soppy grin.

"Good morning, Dan" giggled Phillipa. "Are you ready for your pre-breakfast refreshment? I'm bursting for a pee, but Olwen's dildo has left my legs so shaky that I can't move yet. Get your cuckold arse over here, will you, there's a good boy!"

Twenty minutes later, Olwen and Phillipa, pink and fragrant from a shared shower went down to breakfast. Daniel took his meals in with the servants, so only four places were set at the table. The lovers had only just seated themselves when Kenny and Glenda appeared, both looking fairly heavy eyed. They both wished their guests a good morning, and Kenny gallantly pulled back his lady's chair for her. Glenda winced as she sat down.

"Dp is so enjoyable when you're doing it," she said with a grin, "but these days I always regret it in the morning! My ass is in ribbons!"

Phillipa burst out laughing, then blushed and apologised.

"Sorry Glenda. I wasn't laughing at your sore arse. Just the way you pronounce it! Where I come from, an ass is a beast of burden."

"Well however the fuck you say it, mine feels very burdened this morning," replied Glenda with a smile. "I just hope that it isn't too sore to be used tonight!"

The door to the breakfast room from the kitchen opened, and to Phillipa' s delight, Jenny appeared, wearing the tiniest of frilly aprons, flesh coloured hold-ups and modestly heeled shoes. She curtsied to Kenny and Glenda.

"Good morning, Laird. Good morning, Lady G." She then turned to Olive and Phillipa.

"Good morning, Mistress O. Good morning, Ms Phillips."

"Oh dear, what does a girl have to do around here to be called 'Mistress'?" asked Phillipa with a grin. She winked at Jenny to show she was teasing.

They all ordered breakfast, and whilst it was being prepared, Glenda explained what had been laid on for the morning entertainment.

"Kenny and I like to call it a fuck hunt," she said with a grin. We each get a sniffer dog, and we hunt a fox, a rabbit, a deer and a sheep."

She looked at her guests as if challenging them to object to this form of "sport". Phillipa didn't disappoint her.

"I'm very grateful for the invitation," she said stiffly, "but I simply cannot participate in hunting. I think it is barbaric!"

The other three burst into laughter.

"We always manage to get one, don't we," said Kenny, wiping tears of mirth from his eyes. "Sorry, Phillipa, my dear. It's a trick we play on all first timers here. Let me explain."

At that moment, Jenny reappeared with everyone's breakfast. As she served Kenny and Glenda, they both took the opportunity to finger her cunt. Jenny waited patiently until both had finished their digital inspection before moving to serve Olwen, who also slipped a finger between the serving girl's legs and wiggled it about. Jenny blushed and closed her eyes in enjoyment. Phillipa thought it would be rude not to follow the example set, and she too fingered Jenny whilst her eggs and bacon were placed in front of her. Jenny's cunt by this time was awash, and Phillipa's finger emerged slick and sticky. She licked it dry, keeping eye contact with Olwen as she did.

Jenny was about to retreat to the kitchen when Kenny spoke to her.

"Make yourself and the others available in the morning room when we've finished breakfast, Jenny please," he said. "Our new guest needs to have the rules of the fuck hunt explained."

"Of course, Laird," replied Jenny. "Will twenty minutes be sufficient for you to complete your breakfast?"

"Perfect!" beamed the Laird, tucking into his eggs and bacon with obvious enjoyment.

So it was that about twenty minutes later, Phillipa found herself in yet another beautifully appointed room. The Laird and his wife and their guests had barely sat down when there was a knock on the door.

"Come!" instructed the Laird, and the door opened. Jenny and three other, equally naked but for their stockings, young ladies trooped in. They all stood in a line and faced their Laird.

" Jenny reporting as instructed, Laird," she said respectfully. "I've brought Ruth, Alice and Joanna. We've decided on Fuck Bunny, Foxy Fucker, Bugger-me Bambi and, pardon me Laird, Fuck Ewe for you and your guests to hunt."

"Excellent girls. Don't tell us which of you is going to be which pretend animal," smiled Kenny, rubbing his hands in glee. "Now then, the rules for Ms. Phillipa's benefit."

He turned to face Phillipa with a sly grin.

"This is a favourite game here, my dear," he began, "and before you say anything, no pretend animals are hurt or killed during it. If all the hunters succeed, all that happens is that these four serving girls get themselves well fucked! Here are the rules."

"In a few minutes, each of these girls will go and transform themselves into one of four pretend animals that Jenny just described. We'll have a pretend rabbit, fox, deer and a sheep to hunt. We won't know which girl is which pretend animal. When they have decided which pretend animal they are going to be, my shepherd, Imogen will fit each of them with a tail. They will then each mark their own scent on a pair of knickers."

Phillipa grinned and leant forward in her chair. She decided that she liked the sound of this game!

Kenny continued his explanation.

"Having left their own individual scent on their own knickers, they will be given ten minutes to enter the maze at the back of the house. Imogen will provide each of us with a sniffer dog. We draw lots to find which entrance to the maze we use. There are four, by the way, North, South, East and West."

Phillipa was enthralled by now. She had a fair idea of what was expected of her, but she remained silent and allowed the Laird to continue.

"Basically, it's a race," he grinned. "We 'hunt' our pretend animal, armed only with a pair of knickers and a sniffer dog. The winner is the one who finds her or his animal first. And that person can then claim hunter's rights and fuck the discovered pretend animal. That's all there is to it. Any questions, Phillipa?"

"Yeah," replied Phillipa, her eyes shining and her cheeks pink with excitement. "When do we start? I think it sounds a fabulous game!"

Kenny clapped his hands like a little schoolboy.

"I'm glad you approve," he smiled. "We can't start straightaway. The animals need to mark their scent first."

He turned to his servants.

"Off you go to Mrs. McPherson, girls," he instructed. "Tell her that there's going to be a fuck hunt and that you four are to be allowed to scent your knickers. You can use piss or if you'd prefer, cunt cream. Just give yourself the best chance of winning, and perfume those knickers properly! Off you go now, and tell Mrs McPherson to let me know when she's finished with you!"

The four 'prey' trooped out, led by Jenny, and went in search of Mrs. McPherson. They found her in her usual place, in the housekeeper's pantry, busy finishing off the arrangements for the party this evening.

She looked up with a smile as Jenny knocked quietly on her door.

"Ah, there you are girls," she said, casting her eyes approvingly over the four naked visions of loveliness who stood respectfully in front of her.

"Now then, you'll be wanting your tails, and a freshly laundered pair of knickers each. Jenny, you go and get the tails. They're in the toy box in the cupboard in the small playroom."

"Joanna, go and inform Imogen that I'll be bringing you down to the kennels to have your tails fitted shortly. There's no need to come back, dear. Wait there until we arrive."

"Alice, off you go to the laundry room. You'll find four new pairs of white cotton knickers there. Your job is to bring them down to the kennels."

Mrs.McPherson noted the sly smile on Alice's pretty face.

"They're still in their individual wrapping, Alice dear," she smirked, "so you can forget about trying to wipe each one on your lovely cunt to give yourself an unfair advantage!"

Alice had the grace to blush as her plan was thwarted by the very experienced housekeeper. She fled, red-faced, to collect the knickers.

Mrs. McPherson stood up and stroked Ruth's face. She was the latest addition to the Laird's serving staff, and was still undergoing her probationary period. According to the reports Alisha McPherson received from the staff, Ruth was doing very well.

"This is your first fuck hunt, isn't it?" she asked kindly. Ruth nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, Ma'am," she replied, in her refined Edinburgh accent. "I really hope that the Laird hunts me down. I was assessed by him last week. It was cock sucking. I managed to make him cum in my mouth. The Laird has got a lovely cock. I'd love to service it in my cunt."

Mrs. McPherson smiled. She said nothing, but privately, she agreed with young Ruth. The Laird had fucked her twice last night, and that after he and the housekeeper had both fucked the Lady Glenda at the same time. Alisha McPherson was still feeling the effects of having the Laird's thick cock up her arse. She wondered how the Lady of the Isle was feeling this morning. After all, at one point she'd had the Laird's cock up her arse and Alisha McPherson's large dildo in her cunt.

"Come on, my dear," she smiled at a nervous looking Ruth. She gave her a brief kiss on the mouth and took her hand. "Let's walk down to the kennels together. Imogen will be waiting for us!"

They were the last to arrive. Imogen smiled at Mrs. McPherson and wished her a good morning. The housekeeper responded in kind. The two women were the longest serving of the Laird's staff, and shared many of the secrets of the goings-on at Summer Isle. They were both ultra loyal to the Laird.

Jenny held the box with the tails in. She opened it to show Mrs. McPherson, who nodded approvingly.

"Did you bring the lube?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am " replied Jenny, "but Imogen suggested we all use our own cunt cream to lube our arses. It will give the dogs a stronger scent to follow."

Aisha McPherson grinned. "It's got fuck all to do with the dogs," she said, glancing at the shepherd, who was blushing furiously. "This dirty bitch," she nodded in Imogen's direction, "just wants to enjoy the sight of you four jilling yourselves!"

"OK," she continued. "How do you want to do this? Are you going to draw lots for the tails, or have you reached an agreement as to who will wear what?"

Jenny spoke up.

"As it's Ruth's first time, we thought she should choose," she said. "We've all been hunted before, so in the spirit of sisterhood, our newest 'prey' can choose for us all."

"That's very sweet of you, girls," Mrs. McPherson said approvingly. "I will inform the Laird of how well you all get on together. He'll be very pleased, I'm sure."

She turned to Ruth.

"Choose your tail, my dear," she said kindly, and then give your sisters a tail each."

Ruth looked at the four tails in the box. Each was attached to a short, thick butt plug. Shyly, she removed the one that resembled a deer's tail. It was short and stubby with brown hair on top and a white flash underneath.

"Bambi was always a favourite film of mine," she grinned. "I think I'd like to be Bugger-me Bambi!"

Ruth quickly doled out the other three tails. Jenny became Foxy Fucker, Alice was Fuck Ewe and Joanna squealed with delight at getting Fuck Bunny's snow white bob tail.

Next, all four pretend animals were given their fresh knickers.

"Put them on girls," instructed Mrs. McPherson, "and then get ready to finger yourselves. You're all going to need to cum very soon!"

Quickly and efficiently each pair of knickers were slipped on. Both Imogen and Alisha took the opportunity to finger the cunt and arsehole of the girl whose knickers they were inspecting. On feeling themselves being fingered, each girl gave a murmur of pleasure.

When it was done, the four 'prey' stood up and listened attentively.

"You are now free to jill yourselves off," they were informed. Cunt cream is acceptable, as is piss. But be warned. Once I give you the go-ahead, you have three minutes to get yourselves off. The Laird is very strict on that matter. So if you don't cum, the dogs won't have a scent to follow."

The four girls looked at one another nervously. Not one of them was shy about masturbating in front of an audience. They were expected to do so regularly for their Laird and his Lady's pleasure

Imogen took a stop watch out of her pocket and smiled at the girls.

"Ready?" she asked, and on getting four enthusiastic nods, she pressed the start button on her stop watch and yelled "Go!"

Ruth, being the most inexperienced, reached inside her knickers to begin fingering herself. The other three were rubbing themselves through their knickers. Realising her error, Ruth copied her fellow 'prey'.

Jenny smiled to herself. On the way to the playroom, she'd stopped off in the kitchen and drunk two large glasses of water. With one hand she was frantically stimulating her clit through the thin cotton of her knickers. She used the other hand to press her tummy, and she also began to think of cold, draughty weather. She shivered. It worked!

Jenny stopped her rubbing for a few seconds and with a look of bliss on her pretty face, she began to piss.

It quickly soaked the gusset of her knickers and ran down her legs. Seeing Jenny pissing herself turned Alice on sufficiently to send her over the edge. Breathing heavily, she got herself off, her cunt cream marking her knickers with a dark, wet stain.

Changing hands, Jenny licked her pissy fingers. She loved tasting herself and the aroma combined with the warm salty piss gave her a real buzz. Her hand whizzed up and down as her fingers rubbed the wet cotton over her clit. With a gasp of relief, Jenny started to cum.

She continued rubbing, knowing that further stimulation would only prolong her orgasm. As she finally started to come down from her orgasmic high, both Ruth and Joanna found themselves on the edge.

Joanna looked around wildly. "Pain!" she gasped. "I need pain. Help me, sisters, please!"

Jenny and Alice looked at one another and grinned. Almost as if they had read one another's mind, they lowered their heads simultaneously and both latched on separately to a tit. They suckled until both of Joanna's nipples were hard, and then they bit down hard on the tender buds.

Joanna screamed in agony and reached her orgasm. Her cunt exploded and her knickers were suddenly dripping wet with hot, pungent cunt cream. Joanna reached down and rubbed her dripping gusset. Her hand became instantly wet and sticky, and she dried herself on her still heaving tits, wincing as she rubbed her very sore nipples.

Ruth was the last one, and she was determined to cum. She looked at Mrs. McPherson and imagined being spanked by her. Her nipples hardened at the thought. She rubbed her clit hard through her knickers. But it wouldn't come. She looked upset and disappointed.

Jenny realised what was happening. "You fucking cunt!" she hissed. "You call yourself a servant girl? No-one's going to want you at the party tonight. I bet you'll be in the glory hole, sucking cock and getting covered in piss. Or the Laird might even give you the mobile toilet job.. I hope you like the hard stuff!"

The rest of Jenny's diatribe was drowned by a scream of exultation as Ruth got herself off. She squirted a load of cunt cream into her knickers, and collapsed onto her knees. Looking up at Jenny gratefully, she blew her a kiss.

"Thank you sweetie," she gasped. "I'd never have cum without that humiliating abuse!"

Mrs. McPherson nodded her approval at Jenny. She handed each girl a small plastic bag.

"Knickers off and in the bag please, girls," she said. "Then go to Imogen to get your tails inserted."

Each girl took off her knickers, and rubbed them vigorously on their cunt to get as much scent on them as possible. Then they wrapped the pungent articles up and handed them over to the housekeeper.

Imogen's suggestion that they use their own cunt cream to lube the butt plug tails was an excellent one. Each butt plug slipped in easily, and they spent the few spare minutes they had whilst Imogen went to fetch the dogs rubbing each other with their new tails. Then they had to allow the dogs to get their scent. Each sniffer dog was allowed to smell one pair of knickers.

Whilst Mrs. McPherson took them to the maze, Imogen hauled the dogs up to The Big House where the Laird and his guests were waiting impatiently.

They had made their choices. Phillipa was using the West entrance, Olwen the South. Glenda had picked the East entrance, leaving the North to the Laird.

Now they had to choose a pair of knickers each. When they'd done that, Imogen gave each hunter a dog on a lead.

"Now get to your entry points," the Laird instructed, " and let your dog sniff the knickers you have. They'll soon pick up the scent. Remember, when you find your 'prey' don't kill her! Fuck her by all means. When you've finished with her, she'll lead you out of the maze."

He looked at his watch. "It's half past ten now," he said. "Lunch will be served at one o'clock. Well, good luck, everybody. Enjoy the hunt and may the best hunter win!"

Olwen's dog was very eager. He'd obviously picked up on the fact that she wasn't wearing any knickers herself, and that she was obviously very turned on by the thought of hunting a pretty girl down and then fucking her. The dog slobbered as Olwen shoved the smelly knickers under his nose and they were off into the maze!

Glenda allowed her dog to sniff the knickers she held and then as he bounded off to track down the girl who had scented them so beautifully, she trotted after him, always managing to just keep him in sight.

The Laird knew the maze intimately. He knew exactly where all the nearest hiding places to the North entrance were situated. He didn't bother with giving the dog the knickers, preferring to sniff and lick them himself as he strolled towards his goal. He found Joanne exactly where he thought she'd be, on her back, legs spread, waiting to be caught.

"Not yet, Joanne," he said with a sly grin, removing his belt from his trousers, "I'm going to thrash you first. Then I'll fuck you. Bend over and spread your legs. This is going to hurt!"

Joanne's eyes lit up with delight and she waggled her arse provocatively.

Meanwhile, Phillipa was lost. Her dog had started off at a hundred miles an hour, almost dislocating Phillipa's shoulder as he yanked on his lead. She'd let the dog lead go as a sharp pain shot through her shoulder joint. Now she had no dog to follow, and she didn't know where to go. Miserably, she stumbled on, turning first to the right, then to the left.

"What a stupid fucking game!" she muttered to herself, in direct contrast to her thoughts when Kenny was describing it to her earlier.