Gold Digger Wife Wants It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I had finished my tour in Iraq, I had accumulated over $1million in Swiss bank accounts and $300,000 in my Chicago bank account. That is why the CIA wanted me to continue my attack on insurgent banking accounts.

The only reason I did not sign up that day was my growing relationship with Susan. However, being the business minded woman she was, she thought the $20,000 monthly salary was too good to pass up. I did not tell her of the bonus program. She was too busy with work to think of marriage and commitments to relationships so I had her blessing.

It worked out well that she was needing to move out of her apartment and I did not want to let mine go so she moved in for good that night. And it was a good night.

Since security equipment was one of my company's products, I had my apartment wired so I could see what was going on while I was on the other side of the world. I did not disclose this to Susan. I did show her the run of the mill security system that covers break-ins and fire.

My offer to her for the use of my apartment was to keep it clean and I would pay all the bills. She could use the money she saved to buy some sexy clothes to go out on the town with me when I got back. The smothering kiss I received plus an enthusiastic blow job gave me the opinion she agreed to that arrangement.

The arrangement I made for this new adventure was 3 months in-country and 3 months back in the States. I did this for two reasons; one was Susan was quite a catch for a wife, lover, and friend, and I did not want to be away for too long. Two, was that this work was very stressful as is any operation in a combat zone. I was afraid of burning out and ruining what a great place I had made for my life in Chicago.

I got no sleep the night before I shipped out as Susan was an insatiable tigress in fucking and sucking me until my balls were drained dry.

********

My first stop on my return trip to the Middle East was at Langley to meet with the CIA people that I was to work with. They were humorless, no-nonsense people that regarded me as just another asset, worth more than a computer but less than a Predator drone. They said they were expecting good things from me based on what my Colonel had told them. They had simple rules: if I screwed up, the deal was off and I had to find my own way back home. If I got someone killed, they might have me killed or give them all the funds I had liberated, it depended on the circumstances.

It was a long three months for me as I stepped into a huge pile of crap. There were dozens of unresearched computers scattered around the command post. Some had files and papers with them, most did not. Since nothing was done by our guys, the bad guys would have known the computer was gone and started "Plan B." If I did break into their computer the information would be stale and useless.

Consequently, the first computers I worked on were the freshest; they would yield the best data that was important to the CIA. Gradually, I managed to get all the computers to reveal their secrets and it was valuable information to have as background to freshen data being analyzed. I put charts on the wall to show the interaction between insurgent units.

Our terrorist combatants were not diligent about hiding or recovering their liberated money. I guess the Iranians had enough cash so they just wired more money to the same accounts. With the result that most of it came into my control.

Sometimes, I would leave 1/3 of the cash in the account as bait for them to add more to it. With a numbered account they did not know who was drawing out those funds. It could have been a different insurgent command group that withdrew the money.

Susan and I FaceTimed every day. When it was 8:25 pm in Chicago it was 4:25am in our compound. It was inconvenient but well worth it to talk to her. If she did not have an early morning schedule, she would call me around midnight and catch me in the morning. I teased her about cramping her dating life by acting like a college hall monitor monopolizing her late evenings. She would laugh and say "You are the only man I want to talk to at bed time." That would make me happy, then sad I could not be with her.

There was no way I could be hunched over the computers for 12 hours a day. My mind and body would be so bound up I would be of no use to my employer. I started doing physical training with the Marines that made up the security contingent of our compound.

Early in the morning we would gather for calisthenics, then a group run in formation. There were free weights available at all times. At first the Marines did not want to have any contact with one of "The Spooks" but once they learned I was an Army Brat doing private contracting for the CIA they accepted me into their group.

When the first three-month stint was over, I met with the senior in-country CIA officer for an analysis of my work. He was very pleased with the information I had provided him on a timely basis. He did not ask and I did not mention the liberated funds that I had accumulated during this period. He asked "Do you want to stay for another three months or go to the States for three months then come back?"

"I am going back to the States to marry the most beautiful woman in Illinois. I will be back here in three months to continue my work. In the meantime, I have trained your raiding parties on what is important to grab when finding a computer. I even created a protocol to hopefully bypass terrorist security and obtain remote control of their computer. That would give me the opportunity to rummage around for the freshest intel possible for you while I am in Chicago."

********

Susan's face was as bright as a full moon on a dark night when I walked through O'Hare Airport two days later. As soon as she could, she ran and jumped on me and smashed her lips onto mine. We received several catcalls and whistles from fellow travelers but we ignored them. We could not keep our hands off each other as we carried my luggage to her car. I did not get to unpack my clothes back at our apartment as I had absolutely no need for clothing for the first 48 hours back in the States. It appeared that she liked the more tanned and buff body that crawled on, under, in front of, and behind her during sex.

I waited two months for the newly reunited sex fling to settle down but it didn't so that was my cue. This love affair was for real. Not just lust and outstanding sex but real love.

The florist next to the computer store made a great arrangement of multicolored flowers and delivered them to Susan with a note. "You are more beautiful than any grouping of flowers. Would you do me the honor of having dinner with me this Saturday night at an exclusive but fabulous restaurant? I would encourage you to buy a new dress for this event."

The restaurant I referenced was actually the penthouse at the Hyatt. The concierge was excellent in arranging a dinner for two on the balcony overlooking the city with a string quartet. The menu included some of her favorite dishes and desserts. The bedroom suite door was kept closed as there were 4 dozen red rose petals on the floor making a pathway to the bed.

It did not take much convincing for her to buy a new sexy dress and get her hair done. She asked where we were going, had we been there before, and what kind of food was on the menu? I kept all that as a surprise, just like the limousine that picked us up and delivered us to the Hyatt.

The concierge met us in the lobby like old friends and escorted us to the penthouse. I swear Susan was almost prancing as she moved through the admirers to the elevator. People stared at us like we were movie stars.

We had our own private waiter for the evening who started us off with champagne flutes as we watched the city change from dusk to beautiful night lights while on the balcony. After champagne, the string quartet appeared out of nowhere and started playing.

Dinner was splendid, service was exceptional, and the chocolate volcano was magnificent with the dimmed lights. The string quartet left after dessert. Our waiter refreshed our champagne flutes, left a domed silver plate cover on the table near me, and retired for the evening.

"You have certainly impressed the panties off of me this evening," with which Susan stood up and discreetly pulled off her French lace panties and tossed them to me.

"These smell better than the flowers I sent you." I stuffed them into the handkerchief pocket of my suit coat, which made her laugh.

"What's under the silver plate cover? A parrot that sings Italian love songs? I don't know what else you could do this evening."

I lifted the doom to reveal a small purple velvet box.

"Oh my! Oh My! Oh My!" was all she could say. Her hands were shaking and there was a tear in her eye."

I picked up the box, got on one knee. She started to say, "Yes, Yes, Yes."

Holding my hand up in a "Stop" position I said "You have to wait until I do my part of this."

She stopped saying anything but she was jumping up and down on the chair like an ADHD kid on a sugar high.

"Susan, I love you more than anything in the world. Will you be my wife and companion for the rest of our lives?"

"Absolutely I will marry you!!!!!

"You can take some time to think that over if you like. I have been gone a long time."

"You have been gone too long, but I still want to marry you."

The roses that I thought were a great touch in the bedroom were a waste of money. She never even knew they were there. Her eyes were only on me. If I thought that our sex life was great, I was mistaken, that night was spectacular. She particularly liked it as she stood against the outside railing of the penthouse balcony, naked, admiring the Chicago skyline. This while I fucked her from behind with those gorgeous legs spread wide. As my cum was dripping down her legs she got on her knees and cleaned my cock of our juices.

It was not a huge wedding as neither of us had large families. She had more of her real estate and banking contacts than family members. We flew to Savanna, Georgia and enjoyed ourselves in the timeless southern charm of the city.

As we settled into our work lives again, she took me to several of her social events with realtors and developers that were her customer base.

This started a chain of three months in heaven then three months in hell for me. For our one-year anniversary I asked "Do you know a good realtor who could find us a really nice house for me to come home to?"

"Why yes I do know a realtor that could help you find the perfect home. What kind of house would you like?"

"My lovely wife will decide the style of house she would like. As far as I am concerned it can be a brand-new house or an older house remodeled to her wishes. My only caveat is that the total cost, including furniture, decorating and remodeling is less than one million dollars."

My wife dropped a glass of ice tea and it shattered on the floor. "You are kidding me! How can we make that payment? This is a cruel joke. It's not funny to get me excited then throw cold water on me."

"Dear, I have a number of investments unknown to you and we can easily make this happen. I wanted to make sure you married me for love rather than my extensive wealth."

She slugged my right arm and a sneered her lips as she said "Asshole"

"By the way, this will be a cash deal, no need for financing so use your house hunting skills and find us a great place to live out our everlasting honeymoon."

Susan made a spectacular deal with a divorcing couple who wanted a quick cash sale. I was gone for the remodeling, which was extensive, but as we talked on FaceTime I was informed of the progress and the digress of the project. While the house was torn up, I wanted a top-of-the-line security system with a hidden camera, microphones, and speakers installed to my specifications. I was beginning to be more attentive to security because an informant told CIA operatives that the terrorists were getting pissed that I (or at least someone) was stealing their money. The last thing I wanted was to be captured by angry vengeful Muslims.

I called Betty at the computer store and asked her for the name of the best private investigator in town.

She said "Tom Pappas is one of our best customers and is very good. Thorough and professional but never cheap. He buys some high-end surveillance equipment from us. Would you like his number?"

"Yes, thank you."

The call with Mr. Pappas was very productive as he knew exactly what I needed and how to install it. Most of the electronic equipment in the house was merged into my personal computer system. I could turn on the television and change the channels it was so sophisticated. Susan was in heaven over her new house and could not express her love any more than she did.

Without the time-consuming dating game that single people play and with her husband far away Susan spent her time developing good relationships with members of the local Home Builders Association. Her loan portfolio at the bank was being noticed by the front-line lenders and they appreciated the loan diversity.

*******

Starting in the fourth year I noticed a change in my greetings at the airport. They had changed from jumping my bones, to a nice hug and quick kiss, to complaining about the weight of my luggage. The last two greetings had me getting worried. First worrisome greeting was her waiting impatiently in the car to the latest one of, "Just take an Uber home, I'm busy."

After being home for three weeks I tried to nudge around to find out if there was a problem with me, her, or us. "Honey, you seem to be distracted, is there something I can help you with? Is there something going on at work that has you concerned? If you want to talk about it, I'm all ears."

"No, everything is fine."

To an average man that means "Everything's fine, no problems here." To an enlightened man with combat experience, it screams "Incoming! Incoming! Artillery strike is imminent."

I remained quiet and continued reading the news on my laptop computer.

A few minutes later I heard her say "We don't have anything in common anymore. I am busy at work and you are thousands of miles away half the year. While you are here, you are still on the computer working on something in Arabic. Are you an Iranian spy or something?"

I would have laughed but it was not the time. I made a show of turning off my computer to pay attention to only her and say, "No, I am not a spy. You can see my deposits come from the US Department of Defense. I go through terrorist's computers to gather information on their whereabouts and plans. It is important work for our country."

"Well, it is making my husband a dull and uninteresting person and I don't like it."

"What would you like me to do to be a more exciting husband? I'm open to suggestions."

"Sweep me off my feet. Make me feel important. Just do something."

"All Right my dear. Here is my plan. Let's go to Vegas and then on to Los Angeles for a two-week trip. Neither of us will bring work, we will just be together, the two of us. You decide what you want to do, what shows you want to see. I will make all the arrangements, just give me your preferences? I don't want to buy tickets to Elvis impersonators while you want to see Selene Dion and Cirque du Soleil"

"Yes, that will be a good start. I'll start thinking about this. Tell me what you want to see on this trip."

"I want to see my wife happy. That is all I want. I guarantee you I will start to pay more attention to you and your needs starting today."

The next morning, I started on my side of this marital equation. That is, "What the hell is happening here?" The Vegas trip was a stalling tactic to gather intelligence on what was in my wife's mind. Does she have a lover? Who is she spending time with? Am I worried about nothing?

That afternoon I met with Mr. Pappas in his office and explained my situation. "I would like your company to monitor my wife's comings and goings. Either you or I could put the car tracker on her Audi. I have already put a location tracker in her cell phone and I can connect you to that device.

I will be overseas from September 1 to November 30th but can be reached by phone or email. You have already installed a very sophisticated video camera system and I can share information with you as you need it. If possible, I would like access to any pertinent information as soon as you detect anything suspicious.

"There are two reasons for my retaining your services. Rumors have it a bounty has been placed on me by insurgents in the Middle East and I want my wife protected while I am gone. She does not need to know about this as it would freak her out. I do not want her to worry. The other reason is to keep tabs on her in case she is having an affair. It may be just sex but it could be the bad guy's way to get to me. Either way I need to be prepared for any trouble."

"Wow" exclaimed Mr. Pappas. "It appears you know my business protocol better than I do. I hope I can meet your expectations. It will be a pleasure to work with someone as knowledgeable as yourself. Of course, you know that to accomplish this task it will be expensive. I expect to be paid a retainer plus monthly expenses, depending on what services are provided that month."

"I understand and will wire the funds for the first month if you give me your account numbers. Thank you for your assistance." Then I left to do some of my own investigative research.

The first place I started was Susan's closet, beginning at the bottom and moving up. Every shoe box was opened and inspected including anything hidden in the toe of the shoe. The wooden shoe rack was lifted out and the back inspected. From there I looked in every pocket of every pair of pants, jacket, shirt, or coat for slips of paper or hidden articles. I even lifted the shelf paper off all the shelves for hidden clues but found nothing.

The only item of interest was a very large vibrator in her night stand. This plastic prick was longer and wider than me and had probably been in her pussy more times than me the past year. I doubted she would leave me for her battery-operated lover as I provided cash. The vibrator was only for her pleasure.

As I put away my jacket in the hall closet, I saw a small travel bag that I had not seen before. It was held shut with a small brass lock that was easy to open with a paperclip. Inside was a sexy travel kit of French lingerie, expensive bra and panty sets. Several sets of cheap whore fuck me clothes and shoes. There were no price tags on anything and they all appeared to have been laundered several times.

Now I knew why no traces of boyfriends or lovers had shown on my cameras. She was going to his place. But who is the "his' that is fucking her and having her act like a tramp?

The final act was to make sure the hidden cameras were still in place and functional. I replaced the batteries in all the cameras.

I questioned my processes as I had thought for certain there would be a clue in her bedroom. Then it hit me like a rock and I proceeded to my office. The top drawer of my file cabinet had been jimmied open, leaving screwdriver marks on the top of the drawer. That was where I kept the tax returns and investment information.

As I pulled out the first of the tax returns, I noted that the paperwork was not in the order I had left it in. Each year's tax return was placed in a file with the IRS Form 1040 on top so I could easily refer to it if need be. While these files were still neat, they were not in the same order as I had left them. Someone had pulled out and reviewed my last 5 years of tax returns. Susan always signed our joint return but never went through each page and didn't care about anything other than how much extra I had to pay in. She said she wanted me to overpay so we could have a tax return, she considered it a gift instead of a pay back of my own money.