Gold Digger Wife Wants It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell the investment files had also been rummaged through as I always had the most current statement in front of each file. These statements were the IRA's and Merrill Lynch accounts that were funded by my computer business, Army, or CIA employment. No records of my off shore or Swiss banks were in this drawer. The only reason I could think of that she wanted this data without asking me for it was preparation for alimony payments created by a divorce.

The bottom drawer was also invaded but there was no damning information there. I looked around my filing cabinet to see if I had missed any other clue of skullduggery. Behind the cabinet that held my printer, I found last year's Schedule C for the computer company. It appears someone took out the files, copied them, and put them back in the drawer. This singular page must have fallen out of the pack after it was copied. The question developed as to where did those files end up? Were they in a lawyer's office or a safe deposit box?

In the corner of my office is a large gun safe containing my weapons, a key to a safe deposit box with gold coins, and a few paper copies of the offshore accounts I keep. This included the bank, account number, and password to my secret accounts. Of course, they were coded to keep the average person unaware of the contents.

After closing the safe, I always set it to my high school football jersey number. It was now set to zero. I opened the safe and everything was as I had left it a month ago so I locked it back up and set to 46.

The next order of business for the day was to make a date with my wife for a lovely dinner. After making a reservation I called her office and was passed to voicemail. My message was, "Good afternoon my lovely wife. Would you please do me the honor of having dinner with me tonight at 7:00 PM at La Shea? Call me when you can so I can hear your pretty voice. Goodbye"

After the call I texted her and asked her to read my voicemail message. After the invitations were delivered, I laid out a beautiful new dress that I had not seen before for her to wear tonight. The alarm clock was set for 5pm so I had plenty of time to nap, shower, and get ready prior to her arrival.

The alarm went off on time but I had not received any texts, emails, or voicemails so I called and it went to voicemail again. I phoned after showering, shaving, and dressing in my best suit, but no answer.

The computer in my office provided me with interesting information on Susan's cell phone tracker. It displayed the location that turned out to be an upscale office/ apartment building near her bank office. The cell phone had been located there for several hours.

This may be a good deal for me as I could now start asking innocent questions and acting like I did not suspect her infidelity. I left the house at 6:15 to go to dinner and called yet again to ask her to meet me at La Shea. My plan was to let her embarrass me by not showing up and see if she was sorry or not.

The La Shea hostess understood that I was waiting for my wife. I was seated in a secluded area at my request. I ordered a bottle of her favorite wine and started playing with my cell phone. According to the tracker she had not left the apartment building by 7:20 so I ordered my soup.

I started to detect sympathetic glances from my fellow diners and restaurant staff. Here was a nicely dressed man being stood up by his female companion. At 7:30 my phone vibrated and I saw it was Susan. I answered, "Hello Dear"

"Please forgive me Bob. I am so sorry. My cell phone went dead and I could not retrieve my messages."

"That's understandable," I said with a sigh. "Are you coming to dinner with me? This dinner was for you because you said I was not being attentive enough."

"Are you still waiting for me to show up?"

"Yes Susan, I just had a very good soup and my salad is on its way."

"Then I will be there in 30 minutes. I am so sorry Bob."

"Great, you will be here in time for dessert and after dinner drinks."

I had just laid my knife down after finishing a wonderful Ribeye steak when Susan came rushing in. She was out of breath, her hair was disheveled, and her blouse was wrinkled.

"I can't apologize enough Bob. I really can't. You tried to make this night special and I messed it up. I am so, so, so sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Have you eaten yet? If not please order something while I get my dessert. Then you can tell me all about your day."

"No, I have not eaten and I'm really hungry. I've heard they have a great triple chocolate brownie here that I would like to try. Would you order that and a scotch on the rocks please?"

I ordered two of the brownies and asked her, "What about your day?"

"It was hectic from the start. We were trying to close the loan on that strip mall on Douglas Street and we had some problems with the language on the real estate mortgage. The bank thought we were mortgaging two buildings and the borrowers thought it was just one."

"That took all day?"

"No, it started after lunch and we worked on it until just now?"

"Who all was in on this marathon negotiation?"

"Why all the questions Bob. It's just another business day to me."

"After not answering my numerous calls and texts then embarrassing me by having everyone stare at me and my bottle of wine with 2 chairs, I think you need to tell me more than just "It's just another day at work. Do you think that is out of line?"

"No that is not out of line but I don't like being questioned like I am hiding something from you."

My eyebrows went up as I said "Are you hiding something or someone from me?"

"No, I am not! "she snapped.

"Then why are you so reticent about telling me where you were and with whom. I'm not trying to interrogate you. I'm making small talk, lots of people ask questions about their spouse's day, including questions about the people they worked with that day. It's very common, but if you feel I am infringing on your privacy I will not ask any more questions about today. Why don't I lead the conversation to a more neutral topic, like the weather?"

"Don't be such a smart-ass Bob"

"I thought it was rather warm today for this time of year. Did you get a chance to enjoy the warm sunny day?

"Alright, I'll play your damn game. No, I did not leave the office until just now. We had sandwiches brought in. You know how I hate sandwiches. Maybe that spoiled my afternoon and made me grouchy with you. I'm sorry for snapping at you."

"That's alright dear. I love you grouchy or not."

The rest of the dinner was less caustic as we talked about weekend plans. The important discovery of the evening was the huge lies in where she spent that afternoon. My review of her calls on her cell phone later today could be very interesting. When she went to the bathroom, I checked her phone and it had a 75% charge. So much for a dead cell phone.

As soon as we returned home, she immediately stripped and went in to shower. She tried to keep me from seeing her naked. Was she trying to hide a bite on her neck or hand print on her ass? There had been very few days that she showered after work. Maybe in the heat of summer and she was looking at raw land for a development would she take a shower after work.

She came to bed naked and rubbed up against me making my dick jump. "I've heard that when a woman has had a hard day, she likes to have someone with a talented tongue entertain her pussy."

"I would love to, but I have the beginnings of a canker sore and you would not like that transferred to your pussy. Can I use my hand, you usually like that?"

"No, I was really wanting your tongue. Maybe another night."

"Yeah, maybe another night."

At this point I was really pissed. If she had fucked someone else that afternoon and tricked me into eating the leftovers in that slimy cunt, the marriage was totally destroyed. I memorialized the events of the day in my journal.

All this discovery on only my first real day of inquiry. It's amazing what you can find when you start looking for it. It was important that I continue appearing clueless to what I thought was going on. My eyes and ears open needed to be open and my mouth shut. My ego had to take a back seat, otherwise I was screwed.

In Illinois adultery is not grounds for a divorce so I didn't need pictures of her fucking someone. However, we needed to have irreconcilable differences to get a divorce. If I got a divorce, I would also get royally fucked in the ass. More than half of what I risked my life for would go to this bitch. My plan was to make my fortune as small and inaccessible as possible. That would take some real thought.

I was at my computer doing some realignments of my portfolio in Switzerland and did not hear or see her come into my office. It was a total lack of security protocol on my part

She asked "What are you looking at that has your complete attention?"

I spun around on my chair to see her looking at my screen from only 4 feet away. I knew that if I tried to hide the screen, she would know I did not want her to see the screen. So, I moved away from the screen and tried to direct her attention to me. "Just trying to realign some of my investments, I need to decide to increase either Google or Amazon. What would you suggest?"

She did not fall for it and pushed past me moving her head closer to the screen. The only good part was that her gorgeous ass was now level with my face. My slipping a hand under her skirt did not phase her when she saw the number $3,646,962.44 as the value of the account.

"What the hell is this? Is this your money? There is no name on this, only numbers!"

Unlike her, I felt the need to be honest, (mostly anyway). "Yes, that's an account I have at a bank in Switzerland. It is some of the money I earned trading commodities while I sat bored in Afghanistan."

"Why don't you move that money here so I can spend some of it?"

"That money is there until I bring it into the US, then I will pay a huge income tax bill on it. It is moved back as I need it. The million you spent on this house and furnishings was part of those earnings. That was my present to you."

Sternly she said "As a result of me not knowing about this hidden account I want an honest answer to one question. Are there more accounts outside the US that I do not know about?"

"Yes"

"How many accounts and how much money is there?

I said with a smile "You have already used up your one honest answer."

At first, she appeared mad then jumped in my arms and said, "Great, I want you to keep surprising me with the wonderful facts about you."

She was smiling brightly as she said, "This is great news. I need a Ferrari for my new ride and we can get a bigger nicer house and..."

I broke in here, "Just a minute my dear. I do plan on spending all this money on us but I have a plan and I am going to stick with it. We can blow this money this week but then I will not have the funds to magnify it for the next few years. I have made $3.6 million and I can triple it in 2 years. Would you rather have $10 million in two years than just $3.6 now?

"Besides I buy you a new top of the line Audi SUV every year to ride around town. You are benefiting from my earnings already. You just didn't realize how much more I have to give you. Please remember that. I have lots to give you by being your husband. I love you and I did this just for you."

Her reaction startled me. She dropped to her knees, jerked my pants down and started to give me a quick blow job. Was she really showing devotion to me or overwhelmed with the cash I had accumulated? I let the little head do the thinking for the next 10 minutes. I was loving the physical aspect of it, but I wondered who else was receiving these treats from her?

After swallowing my large load, she licked herself clean and told me, "As long as you have that much money to spend on me, I can spend more of my time taking care of your dick. Are you ok with that trade dear?"

"Yes, I am." I said with a smile.

"Good, then I am off to my next appointment, I only stopped by to pick up some papers I forgot this morning. See you tonight lover boy."

I was really pissed at myself for exhibiting poor situational awareness. That potential confrontation could have exploded in my face but it may have been better than I first thought. I did tell her most of the truth so I felt good about that. The good of the conversation was that she professed her love for me in a very intimate way.

Maybe our marriage was not on the rocks. Maybe I was misinterpreting what was happening. I should give her the benefit of the doubt. After all, we had been married for five years and I was away a lot.

The bad thing is, was she was only happy with me when I could lay money at her feet? Was she a loving wife, gold digger, or gold digger with a boyfriend? The conflict in my mind continued. If she was still committed to me then everything was great. If she was cheating on me and planning to control all of my money for her own then I needed to be prepared. I needed to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.

My preparation started with renting a storage unit and moving the personal and professional items there I would need if I left the marriage in a hurry. My parents were no longer living and I was an only child so I had few family items. I backed up all my critical data on my computer to an external hard drive and put it in the storage unit. Some clothes, shoes, and personal items were packed away for an emergency escape, leaving the rest behind to cover my retreat. (The Army never retreats but it can conduct a strategic withdrawal) I didn't want it to appear that I was leaving. Then I could leisurely walk away at a time I decided without looking back. I was doing the things I hated to do but I would rather over do at this point than be caught by surprise with little recourse later. I had a lot to lose and wanted to be prepared for anything.

The biggest step entailed making a trip to Langley to visit my supervisor. My request was for a new identity for Robert Rogler. I informed my boss that the insurgents knew someone was pirating their working capital and a price was now on the head of the perpetrator, me. I had two choices, leave their employ or have them create a new person for me to become.

No approval was given but two weeks later I had a new passport, Virginia driver's license, social security number, and work history for a clandestine CIA business. All of this was in the name of Tyler Connars.

A sales contract with Betty Black was drawn up selling all the assets of the store to Betty. The company was not sold, just the assets, including the $50,000 in cash. I sat down with Betty and explained my thoughts. "Betty, I have a bad feeling about this next trip to the Middle East and I need to square things with you. If I do not return, I want you to have the assets of the store. That includes all sales merchandise, accounts receivable and cash in the bank.

"You do not buy the corporation, only the assets. Any income tax problems fall to the corporation, not you. I may be passing some funds through the corporation in the next few months as I restructure my financial statement. Do not worry, this will not affect you. The purchase price of all the assets to you is $50,000 and you will pay my estate if I do not return. Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, I do. Why are you doing this for me?"

"You have been my friend and business partner for some time. You have done most of the work. I was in the background but there is one catch. One day you may be contacted by Tyler Connars; either by phone or email. If so, I ask you to do whatever he asks with no questions, no discussing this with anyone else. That includes your husband.

"I guarantee you I am not involved with either drugs or smuggling. You will not be asked to commit a crime, just do a favor for him. I am deeply indebted to this man. He saved my life several times and I owe him. Are we clear on this?"

"I understand Bob. But I wish you would not talk like this. It is bad luck. Thank you for thinking of me but I prefer that you come back and we still work together."

"That is my wish too but wishes do not always come true. I wanted to make sure if something bad happens to me you are taken care of."

*******

Susan was resolute in her promise to be a more passionate wife as she was almost starting our mattress on fire in the evenings. Mr. Pappas had not found anything sordid in her conduct. Several times she had disappeared into the luxury high rise building owned by Cyless Koehn. She was in the building for several hours and Pappas was attempting to find out the name and room number of whom she was meeting.

Susan had marked off the last three nights of the next week for the Home Builders Association seminar and convention. She told me she would be late coming home each night. I looked at the convention material on the kitchen counter and asked about the dance on Saturday night.

She said, "Yes, big dress up party. Best suit or tux for the men and little black dresses for the ladies. There is a live band and an open bar. It may be really late before I come home that night."

"It says here that spouses are invited to attend this party. Would you mind if I went with you? You say I need to have more fun. We haven't gone dancing in a while. This could be fun for both of us."

This was not met with a lot of enthusiasm by Susan. "You don't know anybody and I will have to be working the room to develop my business relationships. You may have to sit all by yourself for an hour and you don't like that without a computer in your lap."

I recognized the last comment as being in the snide category, but I ignored it. Obviously, I was not wanted so that told me to make sure I went. "That's true but you want me to change so I am changing my bad habits by attending events that you like. I am trying to be the kind of husband you said you wanted."

I told Mr. Pappas of the large party the following Saturday night and he promised to have all the necessary equipment in place at the Hyatt ballroom to capture every sound near Susan's purse. As diplomatically as he could, he told me to inspect Susan's panties for semen and if they show any sign of it to put them into a sandwich bag and get it to him. He had a contact at a lab that provided quick results for just such an occasion.

He also gave me a microphone to record any conversations that might be helpful at a later date. This protected me from he said-she said arguments being misconstrued or misunderstood. Also, offhand comments could be full of valuable information the next day. I could turn the recorder on or off with a touch to my suit breast pocket.

Susan was true to her words of being home late the first two nights of the convention. She did not run to the shower after getting home but cuddled up, kissed me and said, "Good Night." I retrieved the panties and they did not appear to be polluted with some guy's cum.

Saturday night I had my best suit on and was in the living room when Susan came down the stairway. She looked breathtaking. I could not believe my luck to be married to someone who could look so beautiful.

Her dress was a bright blue and as she walked it parted with a slit up the side to near her hip.

"You look amazing my dear. That dress compliments you so much. It's obvious you are not wearing a bra; do you at least have panties on?"

With a wicked smile she pulled aside the slit in her dress and said, "Ta Daaa"

"I still do not see them."

She pulled up the front to above her head and said "General Susan reporting her privates for sergeant Bob's inspection."

Sure enough, by a stretch of imagination, there were panties there. A very lacy single strip of cloth disappeared between her shaved labia lips.