Gold Digger Wife Wants It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Congratulations on disguising dental floss as underwear."

With a smirk that I really did not appreciate she said, "Thank you for the comment and for your appreciation of my lingerie."

While there were two straps holding up the front of her dress, it appeared their job description was decoration and not to conceal those breasts from view by some lucky men. Her high heels made her appear goddess like.

"Is that a new dress?

"Yes, this is the first time I have had it out in public. Is it too much?"

"It is absolutely too much. You will have everyone's attention, admiration, and jealousy. It's your choice how much everyone gets to see tonight. You cannot call that dress modest."

"Good, then let's go have some fun."

Susan wanted to ride in my newest Corvette but I think it was to give a visual treat to the valet at the Hyatt. He opened her door and her bare legs were on full display and her breasts tried to fight their way out of her dress.

Men's heads turned and middle-aged women's elbows nudged the ribs of ogling husbands. The table her bank had reserved seated eight people with a clear view of the podium and dance floor. Two couples were already seated at our table and I was introduced as Susan's husband. One of the ladies commented, "Susan, I thought you said your husband was a computer nerd. If so, then why are you here with this nice looking stud?"

All eyes turned to Susan to provide an answer to the challenging question. She smiled, turned to me and said, "Why don't you tell them what you do for a living Bob? Tell them about your store. Tell them where you go and what you do every 3 months."

"I own a computer store on Harrison Street and I go to the Middle East every three months to work on the Army's computers. I don't think that necessarily makes me a nerd, Susan." I could see the tinge of irritation in Susan's face at my rebuke of her saying I was a nerd.

"Well, you'll always be my favorite computer nerd anyway. Can you go get us some drinks while I touch base with some people at this other table?" And away she went.

I went on my directed task to get a glass of wine for Susan and a beer for me. As expected, the line for the free drinks had already formed and l was at the end. In front of me were two realtor ladies that appeared to be quite catty about who was there. The tallest said, "There goes the sexiest loan officer in town. Trolling for customers with her bait just inside what's left of a nice blue dress. I've heard she was working really hard to get both the construction and permanent loans on the new high-rise condo that Koehn is putting together."

"Yeah, working night and day. But mostly nights," said the shorter of the two.

"So I heard," said the taller woman prompting a giggle by both women.

"Have you seen the rock on her finger? It's huge. I wonder if her husband knows how much she is spreading herself around in the name of business development?"

"She says her husband is a computer nerd and out of the country a lot. Maybe he just doesn't mind her cuckolding him like she does. There are guys like that who like their wife to be fucked by someone else."

They were next in line for drinks so I could not hear any more of their cackling as they drank their way toward the hors d'oeuvres bar.

Susan was not at our table so I started looking around. She was the only woman in a group of four men. Men that were circling her like wolves, waiting for the chance to devour her. I walked our drinks over toward her and pushed into the circle of wolves, receiving a dirty look from the men I stepped in front of. "Here is the wine you requested dear."

She almost seemed startled that I would have intruded onto her turf while she was holding court with her wolf pack. She halfheartedly introduced me to her horny friends. They all seemed to have received the description of me as the computer nerd.

A small creepy looking man said "Nice to meet you Mr. Rogler. I'm Cyless Koehn."

"Pleasure to meet you Mr. Kohen, I understand you are 'The Man' for real estate in this city." I really did not want to shake the clammy hand of this creep that looked like Dr. Seuss's The Grinch but I did.

"Bob does not know much about real estate as he is in the computer business." Chimed in Susan, trying to diminish me in front of her wolves.

"Susan Dear, people have computers so they can learn about things they are not experienced in. That's where I discovered Mr. Kohen's name."

The Grinch then said, "Your wife has told me that you are a very astute investor."

"Oh really, I did not know she was sharing my investment strategies with you," I said while giving Susan a death stare. She found some reason to find a small string on her arm that needed to be taken care of.

"She did not tell me any specifics about what your investments were. She only told me she was quite surprised at how large your portfolio was."

"It sounds like I should have taken better security measures of those investments so she wouldn't tell everyone at a public event about my investments." My wife was boiling by this time and so was I. The last thing I needed was noisy people figuring out what means I used to get a large sum of money.

"She does a good job of not telling me about her business dealings. I had hoped she would do the same for mine." It was time to leave this conversation.

"It was nice to meet you and if you will excuse us, I would like to dance with my wife now."

I put down our drinks and grabbed Susan by the arm and dragged her to the dance floor. I hissed into her ear, "You better calm down right now or you will destroy both your marriage and your career. Act happy and pleased with yourself or this evening will be memorable for all the wrong reasons. Be professional, not some high school girl with an attitude. Now, take three big breaths, wait 60 seconds, then smile at me and we can talk."

Surprisingly, she did as she was told for once. "I did not like you skewering me like that."

"I know you didn't. But don't you ever tell anybody about my wealth. I don't trust anybody any more. Including you."

That really shocked her. She said "You don't mean that do you?"

"How often do I lie to you? How often do you lie to me?" Another shocker for her.

She replied "I've never caught you lying to me." She didn't answer my question of how often she has lied to me.

Just then one of the wolfpack tapped my shoulder and asked if he could dance with my wife. "I'm sorry but tonight is a special night for us and neither of us will be dancing with anyone else. Try again next time we get together."

He smiled, nodded his head, and went back to the group.

After several songs we went back to our table and had another drink. I did not feel I needed to be here anymore. "I am done here Susan and I am ready to go home. Are you going to go home with me or stay here?"

"I'm torn between staying and going home. This is my work and there are people here I need to spend some time with but then how will I get home?"

Sternly I said "You can call a cab or Uber or rent a room for the night. You are a big girl; you can make big girl decisions. You make big and little decisions that affect your life every day. You just have to evaluate the risks and rewards of each decision. My decision is for me to go home. Your decision is what you do here. I hope both of us made the right decisions." She had an odd look on her face as I finished my admonishments.

I held her hand, lifted it up and kissed her large diamond wedding ring and said, "I love you, Babe."

"I love you too," came the reply.

Mr. Pappas's microphone was in the purse she carried. I texted him and told him that she was in the Hyatt and that we would really get some idea of what is going on with my wife the next day or two. He confirmed his equipment was in place and already gathering data.

She did not come home that night. It was close to noon when she arrived via Uber. Her dress was wrinkled but not torn or stained. She came into the house, gave me a big kiss, and thanked me for being her husband. Then she went upstairs to shower. My first thought was, 'When did rooms in the Hyatt not have showers?' I was going to call her on it but held my tongue.

While she was in the shower, I went to check her panties for semen but the panties did not make it home with her.

She was tired from her late night and said "I would like to have some coffee and toast then go to bed if you don't mind."

As I put the toast on her plate with her favorite strawberry jam I asked, "What did you do after I left the dance?"

"The first thing I did was dance with Dan Davis, the man you turned down for a dance. He was not mad at you for declining the dance. He said you seemed like a good guy. There were about 20-30 people that I talked to for a while. Enough so they know I know who they are and they are important to me."

She did not say when she went to her room for the night. Or was it someone else's room. Nor did she say where she had breakfast. I would find out from Mr. Pappas what she said when I was not around.

********

Mr. Pappas and I met in his office at 10 AM Monday morning. We went into his office and he offered me a cup of coffee. I responded, "I don't know for sure if I want a cup. I may not need any caffeine depending on what you have found out about my wife."

"Well then, here is a bottle of cold water for you." I thought, 'This is not a good sign.'

"If you don't mind Bob, I will give you the information we have gathered chronologically, from the first day we started until Sunday morning.

"After using the locator on Susan's cell phone, we found out she spent that afternoon having a dinner date in Mr. Cyless Koehn's high rise office building. The next time she came to the building I had her followed to the 14th floor where she went into the Real Estate Offices of Dan Davis, a subsidiary of one of Cyless Koehn's many companies. We do not, as of yet, have audio or video coverage in those offices."

"From here on I am going to give you the results of our surveillance, not a 'word for word' of all the conversations she has had the last three days. Via phone she told Dan Davis she was disappointed you were attending the home builder's convention event. She would rather have been with Dan that evening for dinner, dancing and loving all night long. She was going to fake drunkenness and tell you she could not drive home."

"Davis made a disparaging remark about your mental abilities and she shut him down. She reminded him that she never wanted him to berate you as you are her husband. She said to Davis, 'I use you for sex and business connections so remember your place. Any more shit talk about Bob and you can find a new slut to fuck.'

"In a later phone call with Davis, she used the words, 'Eureka, I've got it solved.'

" 'What have you got solved?'"

He said Susan said 'You need a minimum of $3 million to complete the equity portion of the new condo complex by selling off part of that strip center. I can get the money from Bob and be an investor in the shopping center. I'll bet he has more stashed away somewhere and I can use that to ride you and Cyless's coattails to build my portfolio. Within a year or two I can dump this stupid bank job and use that equity to fund more projects.'

"How did that nerd get that much money?' came from Davis.

"Careful big boy. He's not such a nerd with $3 million in his cash account. That's $3 million more than you have put in. Let's put this divorce plan on the shelf until I find out what his cash position is like. It may be better for us for me to stay happily married to him and control all his money than divorce him and only get half.'

Mr. Pappas continued, "At the convention the only conversation of value was when she told Cyless Koehn that you may be the source to fund an equity piece for a strip mall. Then you came into the conversation."

"After you left the dance, she asked Davis to dance with her. There she said, 'Bob has gone home but he may be having someone keep an eye on me as a test. He made some interesting comments so I think he is getting suspicious so we have to be careful. This will be our only dance as you and I will need to be apart the rest of the evening. I'll get a room and sometime after midnight I will call you on the Hyatt phone system to come to my room. With the thoughts of Bob's money, I am getting really horny.'

"Mr. Rogler, I am not going to play or repeat any of the conversations your wife had with Davis after midnight nor the next morning. They are not something a husband needs to listen to. They are your property and you paid for them. But I am going to keep them so if you feel like reconciling with your wife, I can have you listen to what she thinks of you. Do you want to keep up the surveillance this week.?"

Slowly the words came out of my mouth. "Please keep the surveillance up the next two weeks, then shut it down. I would like to listen to the tapes but I understand what you are saying. I appreciate you helping me maintain my sanity and focus on my future. I am going to need both of these facilities."

********

For paratroopers, next to the side door of an US Air Force C-131A airplane is a green button that when lit up it means "GO". You shuffle as close to your parachuted buddy in front of you as you can. Then you dive into your future. No looking around, no second thoughts, you just GO!

Today was "GO" day for me. I closed out all my IRA's knowing that Robert Rogler would have to pay ordinary income taxes on his early withdrawal into their personal account. Robert would also have a lot of capital gains taxes on the Merrill Lynch account that was closed out and put into their account. I changed the beneficiary of my life insurance policies to Wounded Warrior's Project.

The joint credit cards were maxed out to purchase Krugerrands. I traded my Corvette for bitcoins. As Robert, I signed a Power of Attorney to Tyler Connars for any business affairs he might need. The safety deposit box was emptied and closed out. The Swiss bank funds that Susan discovered along with the IRA and Merrill Lynch funds were all transferred to another account in the Grand Caymans.

I left some money in the joint account and swept the majority to the Grand Caymans account. Robert Rogler would have a lot of taxable income for his widow to pay.

All of the guns, records, gold coins, and important papers in the gun safe were moved to the storage unit. In its place in the safe was a flat box with $1,000 in $20 bills. In the middle of this impressive stack of bills was a package of "Disperse Red-9 plus tear gas" that bankers use as bait money. (When the robber demands the money in the drawer, the bait money is the first to be given out.) The package would explode within 10 seconds of picking it up from the box, spraying red dye over the money and the thief. This makes the money worthless and the thief identifiable. As Susan picks up this money, she would also be sprayed with tear gas reminding her of the tears I would shed as a result of her betrayal. On a scrap of paper, I left the combination of the gun safe they had tried to open earlier.

That evening Susan started working on me to use some of the Swiss money she saw to invest in a strip mall. Not demanding but in a very subtle way that women have to lead their man into doing what she wants.

I said, "That sounds like an interesting investment for us. We don't have any real estate to take advantage of the depreciation to lower our taxable income. Why don't you prepare a full analysis for us to review? I want to know who else is in this deal and a bio on each one." I thought this would keep her from bothering me so I could finish up the projects I had.

The next morning, I needed to find a place for Tyler Connars to live and thought Scottsdale, Arizona would be a great change from Chicago. With six months of the year being in the Middle East I was used to being in a hot dry climate.

I contacted a realtor in Scottsdale and asked him to give me some listings on a 4,000 square foot house, one story, adobe style, pool, view of mountains, and on a golf course for around $3 million. This would be a cash sale so I could close quickly. It's amazing what the words 'cash sale' and '$3million' do for a realtor's enthusiasm.

I really did not want to spend any time with Susan at all. The feelings of love and adoration were gone. Hate was trying to work its way into my mind but I kept it out with sweet revenge. Revenge would make me happy, hate would not. Then I realized I was better than some guy who ruins his remaining life by hating his cheating wife. I would not be beaten by this bitch. My revenge would make me laugh and be happy whenever I thought of it.

In order to perfect this concept and keep my perspective I needed to get away for a few days. I told Susan I had to go to D.C. for a few days to meet with my employers. Instead, Tyler booked a red eye flight to Sky Harbor in Phoenix to buy a new home. Susan did not offer to take me to the airport. The only way I thought she would see me off was so she could confirm I was gone so that asshole Davis could take my place in her bed.

*******

While in Scottsdale I opened my bank accounts as a new man, Tyler Connars. A single man with lots of cash and a willingness to spend it. I thought I would be ok here. After the bank accounts were opened, I gave instructions for $4 million to be wired to my account, $3 million from the Swiss account and only $1 million from Grand Caymans. The houses presented to me were perfect and I got what I thought was a good deal on exactly my kind of house.

I talked to my realtor and asked him for an additional service. I wanted to ship items to his office. He was to securely maintain them until I returned two weeks after closing. For a fee he was willing to do this for me. Every evening I reviewed the motion activated videos of our house and did not see any boyfriends or lovers. She was working on the prospectus of the proposed strip mall for me. I returned to Chicago with a smile on my face hiding a great plan beneath that smile.

*******

Susan was in her Audi waiting for me at the airport. She could not get out of the car because she had nothing on below her shirt. She was smiling evilly as the dome light came on when I opened the door. Her legs were parted to display her bald pussy. Something I had not seen for several weeks. "Welcome Home my wonderful husband. I have missed you."

"Yeah, it was a long trip."

Before putting the car into gear, she unbuttoned her shirt and drove home. After parking the car in our garage and hitting the close button she threw her shirt into the back seat. Then she walked naked into the house. This was something she had never done before. It must be a relaxation of her modesty as a result of Koehn and Davis fucking her in their offices and her orifices.

It was hard to ignore her invitation to spend some time fucking that beautiful body. But that body was no longer exclusive to me and it had lost its allure. I mumbled to her, "I've got to take a long hot shower to get this grime off of me." I turned on the shower and watched her preen herself in front of the bedroom mirror while I jacked off. I wanted my dick to be uninterested in fucking that bitch.

After the shower I crawled into bed, kissed her goodnight and said, "I am totally beat." She tried to restart my cock with some hands on attention but that did not work. Angrily she rolled over and jerked more than her share of the covers over her.

Early the next morning I quietly put on my clothes and left the house. I did not want to talk to her or see her.

Mr. Pappas was glad to see me as he had a number of vital facts for me to ponder. While recording from Susan's purse, he had recorded that my wife had several visits to the Koehn building, first to Davis's office then to Mr. Koehn's. He said, "It was in Koehn's office that Susan, Koehn, and Davis discussed the options of how your money should be used and in what priority."