Golden Anniversary

Story Info
Friends celebrating their Golden Wedding Anniversary.
9.3k words
3.81
31.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

If you don't care for lingerie, peeing, incest, or other things like uncut cocks, you should simply stop and delete this story. Everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen.

***

We were in the social hall of the church helping Herb and Emmy Lou celebrate their golden wedding anniversary. Also present were their son Christopher and their daughter Becky.

Since it was toward the end of the social time, the hall was almost empty.

Suddenly Becky sidled up to Doris and me and said "Come on John. I need to pee. I may need your help. I'll bring him right back Doris."

She took my hand and headed for a part of the church that was completely unknown to me. She found the ladies room on the lower level, opened the door, and turned on the light. It was more of a powder room than just a toilet.

"We won't be bothered here." she said. "Hardly anyone except me and a few others know this is here and it doesn't get used very much."

She was wearing a knee length light blue dress with sheer black stocking with a Manhattan heel.

Becky lifted her dress and showed me her very sheer black Directoire Knickers that came to mid thigh, covering the welt and garters of her stockings.

"Do you like what you see John?" she asked. "I also have some sheer black panties on too so when you fuck me I can leak your pollen into them rather than my DK's."

"Well, I do love them." I replied.

"Then reach up and pull them down and put them in your pocket until I need them later." she said.

I reached up her dress, found the waistband of her DK's and carefully slipped them down to her ankles where she stepped out of them. Then I was looking at bare thigh, excessive cunt hair sticking out from the side of her panties and a black garter belt with eight straps holding her stockings up.

"Pull my panties down John." Becky told me. "I really need to piss and I think I've already dribbled in my panties."

I pulled her panties down to her knees, exposing a very hairy belly and cunt covered in thick black hair.

"I love looking at your fucking forest." I told her. "You've got such a vast growth of cunt hair."

"Then run your hand through my cunt and feel it." she said.

I did as she said and all of a sudden was treated to water running out her pee hole.

"You little fucking whore." I told her. "I knew you were going to do that."

I pulled my hand away and she continued pissing for about a minute.

"You may have known I was going to piss on your hand, but I know you love it when I do." she said. If you think you've seen everything wait until I unbutton the top of my dress and you see my teats.

With that Becky unbuttoned three or four buttons at the top of her dress and pulled it open. Her 36B teats were encased in a sheer black cut out bra with only her large aureola and nipples showing. Her aureola had been colored with dark rouge but her nipples were pink.

"Do you like what you see darling? Mommy painted the aureolas just for you." Becky said "I know you probably want to nurse on them, but not right now. We need to get back upstairs, so let me pull my panties up and button my dress."

We went back upstairs and Herb was talking to my wife, Doris, with a hand on the back of her leg, feeling it up. Emmy Lou motioned for me to sit down beside her. When I did she leaned over and whispered in my ear. "John, I need to piss. Help me find a place to go."

I looked at her and smiled. "I know exactly the place to go Emmy. But first let me feel your beautiful gold nylons. They even have your name embroidered on them in small letters. How nice."

I ran my hand up and down them a couple of times then said. "Let's go so you can pee. I know where to take you."

I helped her out of her chair and took her hand and led her back to where Becky and I had just come from.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

We're going to a ladies room so you can pee." I said. Not many people know where it is, so we won't be bothered with a crowd."

We went down the stairs and I led her to the room. Inside I turned on the light and Emmy informed me she really needed to go. With that she lifted her dress and I saw a gorgeous pair of sheer gold Directoire Knickers, similar to those Becky had been wearing, but in gold nylon Across the front inscribed in black script right above the gusset were the words Emmy Lou's Hairy Cunt with an arrow pointing down right to the crotch. Even nicer was the fact that these DK's were obviously made with Lycra as they were closely fitted around her waist and thighs. No loose fitting DK's here.

"Pull my DK's down for me John." she said. "Put them in your pockets as a keepsake of today from me. Now feel the crotch of my panties and feel how wet I already am."

"Pull my panties down so I can piss, then you can play with my hairy cunt. Get your dick out of your pants and I'll suck it while I'm pissing."

Then I saw the same black lettering right above the crotch of her panties that said "Emmy Lou's Cunt" with an arrow pointing to her crotch.

"Someone wanted to let those who see you wearing these lovely pieces of lingerie know that your cunt is nearby and perhaps needs to be fucked." I said

I reached up and ran my hand through the crotch of her panties and they assuredly were quite damp. I pulled them down to her knees, she sat on the toilet and the flood began. I unzipped my pants, took my semi erect cock out and Emmy quickly grabbed it and stuffed it in her mouth. She peeled my long foreskin back and sucked feverishly.

I could hear her piss still hitting the water in the bowl quite hard so I knew she wasn't done pissing.

"If you don't quit sucking my cock, you're going to have a mouthful of baby batter in about five seconds." I told her.

With that she began to fondle my nuts and suck even harder and I quickly erupted in her mouth. Six or seven good strong spurts of warm semen followed by some simply leaking out the end of my cock.

"You big motherfucker. I've waited all afternoon since this party started to get your fat prick in my mouth. Now I feel better, especially since I got a load of your baby batter in my stomach." she said. "Now wipe my cunt with your hand and pull my panties back up. Then I'll tell you about my beautiful gold stockings."

I ran my hand through her hairy gray cunt, wiping off the excess pee, then pulled her sheer gold panties back in place. She had so much gray hair around her cunt that it stuck out the sides and down her thighs just like Becky's did.

Emmy Lou is quite tall at about six foot or six one and most of it is leg other than having heavy teats. She is not unattractive and always looks desirable.

"So John. this is our fiftieth wedding anniversary party and Becky and Herb got me this entire outfit I'm wearing. It surprised me very much because Herb is extremely shy about even going into the lingerie department at a store. So Becky told him she would get the lingerie and he could select the dress and shoes for me to try on." Emmy Lou told me.

"What about the stockings?" I asked.

"Herb told Becky he had seen an advertisement in one of my women's magazines the offered sheer nylon stockings in some off style colors, including gold, that also would embroider names on the outside part of each leg in small script. Herb thought that would be nice, so he contacted the company and the lady he talked to told him what they did and how they did it. So, he ordered not just one, but three pairs of different colors and heel patterns for me to wear."

"So the gold ones were special for today?" I asked.

"Yes. Don't you just love them? They come up so high on my thighs and the black heel and seams just makes them standout so nicely When I saw them I almost came in my panties right then and there. I couldn't believe that Herb had really done that, but Becky assured me it was all done by him. Now I want you to feel them carefully and look at the way my name is embroidered into them. It is so stunning." Emmy Lou said. "I'll show you my new bra that Becky got me too. You'll love it."

I rubbed her legs gently, not wanting to cause a runner in the stockings. I even went clear up to her gold panties until she told me to not play with her cunt. "You'll make me climax. But I want you to stick your prick in my mouth and I will suck it a little bit."

So I unzipped my pants again and she reached in and grabbed my semi erect cock and stuffed it in her mouth, foreskin and all and began to suck it a second time. Since I had just given Emmy Lou a load of pollen about ten minutes earlier, I had trouble getting an erection.

But Emmy Lou sucked my cock, jacked me off, and finally got a partial erection out of my cock. Then she peeled my foreskin back so she could suck the head of my dick. I finally told her the well was dry for awhile and that we needed to get back upstairs. I stuffed my cock back into my pants and zipped up.

But she had to show me her teats before we went back to the group, so she unzipped the top of her dress and displayed her beautiful set of 38D teats all captured in a gold cut out bra.

"Who painted your areolas?" I asked.

"Oh, Becky did that for me. She knew you would love seeing how dark they are along with my pink nipples. You can suck my nipples later this evening after we all have eaten dinner." she said. She zipped up her dress, pulled her skirt down, took my hand, and we left to go back to what was left of the party.

When we got upstairs I noticed Herb and Doris were missing. I asked Christopher where they were and he replied they had headed toward a rest room. He said he though his dad needed to pee, but he wasn't sure.

I left Emmy Lou with her son and Becky and I took a walk through the church to look for them. It didn't take long to find them as we found a Men's Room. I opened the door and there they were. Herb was sitting on a chair with his pants down around his ankles and Doris was kneeling on a pillow with her dress pulled up around her shoulders. Her bare teats were hanging down on her chest and she was wearing only a ten strap garter belt and dark full fashioned stockings. She had Herb's prick in her mouth and a hand on his balls giving him a good cock sucking.

They both looked at us as we entered the room and Herb said "Come on in and join the party. Doris is giving me a great blow job and I'm about to give her a mouthful of sperm filled semen to drink. Becky have you had any pollen to drink yet today?"

"No daddy. I haven't." Becky responded.

"Then get on the pillow with Doris because I'm about to blast a load and I'll give you some of mine to drink." Herb told her.

Becky went to where Doris was kneeling, unbuttoning her dress as she did. She took her dress off standing only in her bra, panties, stockings, garter belt, and shoes. She knelt down on the pillow beside Doris, who immediately had to put a hand on Becky's teat and fondled it.

Suddenly Herb pulled his long, thin cock from Doris's mouth and began spraying both Becky and Doris with streams of warm semen. He sprayed their faces and after about the seventh spurt told Doris to open her mouth so she could suck the rest of it off his prick. He stuffed his cock back in her mouth and she proceeded to begin sucking him again.

Becky simply knelt on the pillow and took her fingers and wiped her daddy's pollen off her face, stuck it on her tongue, then swallowed it.

Suddenly Herb pulled his now shrinking cock out of Doris's mouth, told she and Becky to open their mouths and began pissing a stream out his foreskin onto them. He sprayed both of them all over,including Becky's rouged teats and her new bra. Then he aimed at their mouths and gave them a good drink before he began dribbling down on the pillow.

"Now wipe yourselves off as best you can and let John bring you both back to the social hall when you are cleaned up. The party will be over and we can go to our home and get ready for dinner." Herb said. He pulled up his briefs and pants and left the rest room.

I gave my wife a towel to wipe their faces, but instead Becky grabbed Doris's face and began kissing her, sticking her tongue in Doris's mouth and snowballing her. Doris reached up took hold of Becky's nipple sticking out of her bra and began gently pulling on them. Becky, in turn, reached under Doris's uncovered teats and cupped them with her hands. They continued kissing until I reminded them we needed to clean up the room and get back to the social hall.

Both women dropped their dresses after wiping themselves off and Becky said "Oh fuck this place. We'll take the pillow, but someone else will clean the room tomorrow. Let's go."

So we headed back to the social hall only to find just Herb sitting on a chair. I looked in the kitchen and found Christopher and Emmy Lou doing a little housekeeping. Christopher had his hand under Emmy Lou's skirt and was playing with her pussy.

"Mom." he said. "I just love feeling you up and playing with your cunt and hefty teats. It also feels so good when you suck my peter and let me come in your mouth. I also want you to know I think your gold nylons are just perfect for today. I'm sure surprised daddy bought them for you. I never expected him to do something like that. Perhaps Becky, but not daddy."

Well dear, they are lovely and your hand feels good playing with my cunt. Slip it under my panties and feel how nice and wet it is. Maybe you will want to eat me later today." Emmy told him.

At that moment Christopher felt his hand get warm and he said "Mother, did you just piss in your panties because my hand just got nice and warm and wetter?"

"Oh darling, I'm afraid I got so excited with you playing with my hairy pussy I just let out a big dribble." Emmy Lou said. "Now come. We must get going so we can meet Amy and Brandon at our house and we can all have dinner together."

So we all gathered. Herb, Emmy Lou, Becky, Christopher, Doris, and me and headed for Herb and Emmy Lou's home to meet granddaughter Amy and grandson Brandon. Doris and Becky rode with me while Christopher rode with his mother and father. It was about a fifteen minute drive to their huge home on the edge of town. It was a rather secluded home so not everyone knew where they lived.

When we arrived I pulled around in back. Brandon had ordered dinner for all of us and delivery was in an hour or so. Plenty of time for drinks and smokes. Doris told me when we arrived that she needed to piss, but Becky told her to hold it as long as she could. Amy and Brandon met us at the back porch. Brandon was wearing an eight strap garter belt that was holding cinnamon colored stockings. His flaccid cock was dangling in front of him. Amy had on an elegant looking black garter belt and chocolate colored nylons. Her teats were hanging loose like my wife's and they could have used some support to hold them up. Like her grandmother and aunt, she had vast amounts of both pit and pubic hair. She was not wearing any panties or DK's either, so her jet black cunt hair was on full display.

They greeted each of us and Amy had to tweak my cock as she gave me a kiss. Brandon stuck his hand in Doris's pussy as he kissed her and she had to give his cock a jack or two. Finally Brandon told us to go inside so we could have some more potent libation than the punch they served at the social gathering.

Amy saw Emmy Lou's stockings and immediately went over to touch the script on her legs. "Grandma, these are so fucking awesome. Where did you get them?" she asked.

"Your grandfather apparently got them for me. I also have two other pairs to wear, but they are different colors than these gold ones. These were special for today darling." Emmy Lou told her.

"I need to get some." Amy said. "Grandpa, you need to order some for me. They are so sexy looking."

Doris piped up and said "I need to piss and right now. My fucking bladder is full. Where is the closest toilet?"

Emmy Lou said "Let's all go out on the porch and we can watch Doris pee. I haven't seen her pee all afternoon, so she must be full."

We converged on the back porch and formed around Doris. She took hold of her cunt lips, spread them wide open, and began pissing immediately.

"WOW!!" Amy said. "You really did have to piss. Must have pissed for at least a minute and a half. Such a long stream too. Does John enjoy watching you piss Doris?"

"He'd watch me every time I go." Doris replied.

"John just likes to watch women piss don't you John?" Becky asked.

"I really do." John said. "I like the various positions they can use to piss. Stand with legs spread apart, squat and pull their lips apart. Sit down on a toilet. Just a whole bunch of ways. Sometimes even pissing their panties too." John said.

"I remember the first time daddy saw me piss." Amy said. "I had just woken up about seven o'clock in the morning and hadn't pissed all night. I got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. The door was partially closed, but I pushed it open and ran to the toilet. Pulled my night gown up and sat down to pee. Then I noticed daddy standing in front of the lavatory shaving. He was nude and his peter was hanging down in front of him."

"What's the matter princess?" he asked.

"I needed to piss very badly because I didn't get up during the night." I told him. "What is that thing hanging down between your legs?" I asked.

"That's daddy's penis honey." daddy replied.

"Well, it doesn't look like any penis I've ever seen a picture of." Amanda replied. "Every one I've seen had a mushroom shaped head on the end of it. Not a bunch of skin hanging down at the end of it."

"Darling, daddy's penis still has his foreskin on it. I wasn't circumcised after I was born. Your grandmother thought it wasn't necessary to cut the skin off the tip of a penis, so she didn't have it done. I've got a mushroom head on it, but it's under the foreskin. Would you like to see it?" daddy asked.

Amy reached toward me with her right hand, so I wiped the shaving cream from my face and turned toward her. She cautiously reached toward my peter and took hold of it with one hand.

"Do you want to put it in your mouth and play with the foreskin darling?" I asked. "It's very clean as I just finished washing it. You can use your other hand and play with my nuts at the same time."

She opened her mouth and I moved closer so she could put it in her mouth. She didn't even try to peel my foreskin back. She closed her mouth over it and began licking my foreskin with her tongue.

Suddenly I felt her fondling my nuts and beginning to suck my cock. That caused me to begin getting a hard on. She must have realized I was getting hard so she opened her mouth and asked "Am I doing something wrong daddy?"

"No darling. You're doing everything just fine. You're making daddy get a hard on and if I'm not careful I may spray the inside of your mouth with my baby batter." I told her.

"Well, I think I would like that." Amy said. "Aunt Becky tells me she has also seen and played with your cock. She also told me she lets you fuck her on a pretty regular basis. I think I might like to let you fuck me too." she replied. "Does grandma know you fuck your sister?"

"I don't know, but I'm going to shoot my pollen in your mouth right now." I said. With that my cock erupted and flooded her mouth with warm sperm filled semen. I must have spewed it six or seven times.

"Oh my God daddy." Amy exclaimed. "That is so warm and creamy. It doesn't have much of a taste to it, so I might like to do it again later."

"You may suck it any time you want to darling. Are you having periods yet?" I asked.

"Yes. Aunt Becky also explained about menstruation and told me how to insert a tampon in my vagina. I've not had an accident yet." Amy replied. "No leaking in my panties or anything. Mommy has never said a word about it, so everything I know I learned from your sister and books I've read."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers