Golden Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps then you might enjoy having daddy's cock inside your vagina so you could experience a real climax. I'd wear a rubber to make sure you didn't get pregnant though." I said.

"That might be fun daddy. I'll think about it and perhaps even talk to aunt Becky about it." Amy said." I'd like to stay and watch you finish shaving. I want to play with your cock some more, especially jacking your foreskin up and down your shaft. daddy."

"Well, you can do that, but you'd best be careful or I might spray your hand with pollen if you get me too excited dear." I told her.

"That would be alright if you shot your baby batter all over my hand. Then I could lick it off my hand." Amy replied.

"I didn't see when you came into the bathroom, but do you have much pussy hair?" I asked. Your aunt Becky has gobs of hair around her cunt." I told her. "Now stand up and let me see your pussy so I can see it for myself."

Amy stood up and I marveled at how much hair she had around her cunt and on her belly. Lots of it, but not quite as much as my sister had. I put my hand on it and as I did so, I slipped two fingers in her cunt lips and rubbed them. She twitched a little bit and asked me what I was doing.

"I'm playing with your cunt." I told her. "Do you like it? Do you want daddy to keep playing with it or will it make you too horny? You apparently do not shave your legs or arm pits either judging by the amount of hair I see on them."

"Aunt Becky told me to to just let it grow out and not remove it. She said you and grandpa would enjoy it more if I didn't shave it off. I think Becky likes it too as she doesn't shave hers either." Amanda replied. "Becky says you can really see black leg hair when a women wears nylon stockings."

It became quite apparent that Christopher was going to fuck his daughter Amy, but only the time remained to be determined. So now we go back to after the Golden Anniversary Open House and prepare for dinner with some cocktails and snacks.

Christopher decided to wipe Doris's pussy with his hand, but Amy also wanted to do it. So they each ran their hand between her legs and wiped her off. Suddenly Brandon decided he needed to piss also, so he stood with legs spread. Becky took hold of his cock and said "Now piss nephew while I aim your pecker and spray all over the place. I'm not pulling your foreskin back either while you piss."

Becky sprayed his pee all over the place including the floor of the porch. His stream finally became a trickle and he stopped. Becky squatted down and covered the tip of his cock with her mouth and sucked the remains of his piss out of it.

We all went back inside the house when suddenly Becky told Amy she had a surprise for her in honor of her grandparents Golden Anniversary. Becky left the room for a moment, then came back with a small package wrapped in gold paper.

"Grandma and Grandpa didn't want you feeling left out of the festivities." she told Amy. "So they got you a few little presents for being such a fine young lady. When you open them and see them, you should understand why they got them for you."

Slowly Amy opened the first package and to her complete surprise there were three pair of sheer gold fully fashioned nylons with a black Manhattan heel pattern. On the welt on each stocking in script lettering was the name 'Amy'. Like most women do when they receive stockings as a gift, she "ooohed and aaahed" about them.

"Oh Grandma and Grandpa, I can't believe you really got me these. They are absolutely beautiful. I shall put a pair on later today." she said.

She then opened the second package and held up a pair of gold brief panties with her name inscribed on the front of them in black thread.The third package contained a pair of gold Directoire Knickers also with her name inscribed on the lower leg of them.

"We got you these because your Grandpa and I thought you needed some lingerie that let you show off your charms. We've heard through the grapevine that you and your daddy seem to have a thing for each other and you're playing with his cock in the mornings while he shaves. We thought he might like to see you come in the bathroom wearing some gold briefs and watch as his cock gets erect before you suck it. Why don't you just take off your dress right now, pull your panties down, and slip the new gold ones on so everyone can see how you look wearing them.?" Emmy said. "The panties and DK's are made with Lycra so they will fit you very nicely and won't look baggy or like so called Granny panties."

"Oh Grandma, I couldn't do that in front of everyone. I'd be so embarrassed because I don't have any panties on today. Everyone would see my hairy pussy." Amy replied.

"Alright ladies. At the count of three everyone step out of your dresses. One, two, three. Here we go." Emmy Lou said. Suddenly Emmy Lou, Becky, Doris, and Debby were standing in their lingerie. Debby wore no panties and her hairy belly and cunt were very visible. Doris and Becky were wearing gold colored briefs and Emmy Lou was wearing gold colored Directoire Knickers. Each of the panties had a script message right above the gusset. Doris's panties read 'Doris's Fuck Hole' with an arrow pointing to it. Becky's said 'Becky's Hairy Cunt'.

"Now Amy, it's your turn, so drop your dress dear." Emmy Lou said to her grand daughter.

She unfastened it and let it drop to the floor letting everyone see her dark haired pubic hair with a 'treasure trail' going up to her navel.

"Oh my God." Emmy Lou exclaimed. "You're a forest of pussy hair plus an added bonus going to your navel. Debby, did you know she has a 'treasure trail'?" Emmy asked Amy's mother.

"No. I hardly ever see her in the nude or partially clothed." Debby answered.

"Well, now that we have all seen you, pick either the briefs or Directoire Knickers and slip them on. Then, except for your mother, we women will all be in gold panties." Emmy told her.

Amy looked at her daddy to see what he wanted her to choose. Christopher nodded toward the DK's. Amy picked them up and sat down on a chair to slip them on. When she had them pulled all the way up, they fit her perfectly with no bagginess to them. They came down her thigh to just about an inch below her stocking tops.

Emmy Lou said "Becky, you did a great job of guessing the correct size.They fit her just great. Now, I have to pee. Does anyone care to watch me as I lower my DK's and let go? I haven't peed in about three hours and my eye teeth are floating."

All of us went out on the porch with her and she pulled her Directoire Knickers down to her knees, spread her legs apart and simply pissed away. To say she had to go would be a complete misstatement. Her stream arched out in front of her at least four feet and when she finished she told Herb he needed to come over and lick her wet pussy in front of everyone.

Suddenly Debby decided she needed to piss, saying she hadn't gone since late in the morning.

Dressed only in her garter girdle, stockings, and shoes, she stepped toward the front of the porch, opened her legs slightly and began to pee.

What happened was an absolute disaster for Debby. Her piss, for some reason, never flowed out her cunt lips. It simply began running down both thighs, soaking both stockings and then forming a puddle on the porch.

"What the fuck happened to you Debby?" Emmy Lou wanted to know. "Why did your pee just run down your thighs and legs?"

"I'm not sure, but I got fucked this morning before going to the open house and I was told not to wipe my cunt. So his semen has been running out my pussy all day and it must have dried and plugged up the area around my pee hole. All I know is that my stocking are soaking wet." Debby said.

"Did my brother fuck you?" Becky asked.

"No Becky. Your father did. He told me he was horny and needed a good wet cunt to make him climax. So I took him to bed and he fucked me good with his long cock." Debby replied.

"Herb. How could you do this to me on our Golden Wedding Anniversary? Fucking your daughter in law while ignoring me, your wife." Emmy Lou asked.

"When I went by your bedroom the door was open and you were riding Christopher's cock for all it was worth. You were up and down on it like there was no tomorrow." Herb told Emmy Lou. "When he shot his baby batter in your pussy, he must have felt like he blasted the end of his cock off too."

"I'm going to make it up to you tonight dear. I'm going to fuck your cunt two or three times tonight and fill your cunt so full of pollen you'll think you're a whore." Herb told her. "Now hush up because nothing has changed."

"I don't like it one bit, but you're right. Christopher had his long thin cock all the way up my vagina, clear to my cervix and when he blew his nuts off, he really gave me a dose of baby batter. I didn't think he could shoot so much pollen out of his cock." Emmy replied. "But I cleaned myself up a bit before getting dressed for the party."

"Amy. You need to see if you can piss." Becky told her. "Every other one of us ladies has pissed except you. You can't be bashful about letting us see your hairy cunt with pee flowing out of it."

Amy stood on the porch, bent her knees, spread her cunt lips open. It took about ten seconds and her pee began flowing like a river down onto the porch floor. Brandon, her brother, rushed over and put his hand under her cunt to catch some of it. He greedily put it to his mouth and drank it.

"Amy, your pee tastes so good. I always enjoy drinking it." he said.

Everyone looked at him in dismay. Had he and his sister been fucking around for a few years?

"Brandon, have you and Amy been fucking and playing with each other?" Emmy Lou asked. "If you two are fucking, I hope Amy is on birth control so she doesn't get pregnant by you."

Suddenly Amy's stream of pee stopped and she stood straight up and said. "Grandma, he fucks me a couple of times a week and I suck his prick a few times too. We've been doing that for a few years now. As you all can see, my brother has a nice peter and I really enjoy having him fuck me with it."

"She's on birth control Grandma. I won't get her pregnant unless she wants me to." Brandon answered. "I don't think I am the only male fucking her though. I think she has a couple of boyfriends who are also getting in her panties."

"Amy, come over here so I can feel your wet hairy pussy." Emmy Lou told her. "I just can't believe you and Brandon have been playing with each other for so long. How did it begin?"

"It started one morning when I was sitting on the toilet peeing and hadn't closed the bathroom door. Brandon came in without seeing me with nothing on. All I could see immediately was his uncut cock dangling down between his legs. He told me he was sorry but he hadn't been paying attention and hadn't seen me on the toilet peeing. I told him I wanted to look at his cock and to hold it. His foreskin was completely covering the head of it and, of course, when I held it he began to get a hard on and the foreskin began to retract."

"So what did you do next?" Emmy Lou asked.

"I began jacking him off and his cock got very large and long. I asked him if I could keep jacking him off and make him climax. He told me to keep doing it and about twenty seconds later I had semen in my hand, on my teats, and on my cheeks. So then I just put it in my mouth and began sucking it." Amy replied.

"What did Brandon do?" Emmy Lou asked.

"I asked him if he would eat my hairy pussy." Amy replied. "He said sure. So I sat back down on the edge of the toilet, spread my legs apart, and pulled my hairy cunt lips open. He put his face in my cunt and began licking my excess pee off, then he sucked my clit. I came all over the place and finally told him I'd had enough."

Becky asked Amy "Has your daddy fucked you? Did you let him fuck you the first time you played with his cock in the bathroom?"

"Sure Becky." Amy replied. "He's fucked me several times. He wore a rubber the first few times, but then I got my prescription for birth control pills and he's fucked me bareback ever since. I love it when he shoots his pollen in my cunt. It's always warm and creamy. He and Brandon are pretty much the same."

"Oh you little whore." Becky exclaimed. "My brother fucked you? Does his cock get nice and fat when he shoots his sperm filled semen in your cunt?"

"Yes. And I love it when I slip on a clean pair of panties after were finished and the crotch is all wet in two minutes." Amy said.

"Doris. Did your daddy ever fuck you?" Becky asked.

"No, but my husband did before we were married." Doris replied. "I let him do it on the front porch of his parents house one night after we'd gone to a movie. I let him play with my teats and suck them and I got horny as hell. I needed to be fucked, so I took my panties off and slipped his cock in my pussy. He didn't climax right away, but he came quickly enough. Then he wanted to watch me pee, so we went off to the side of the house and I just stood with my legs apart and peed. His prick got hard again, so I fucked him a second time and he filled my cunt up again. I put my panties back on and they were soaking wet in less then two minutes. I guess my mother and father enjoyed fucking because I'm one of nine children, but my father never approached me about sex."

"Did you and John fuck quite often before you got married?" Becky asked.

"Well. I don't know what 'quite often' is, but we fucked. He loved playing with my hairy pussy and loves watching me piss." Doris replied.

"I think a lot of men enjoy watching a woman taking a piss Doris. If daddy is in the vicinity of the bathroom when I need to pee, he rushes in to watch. I also know he watches Mommy when she pisses, so it is a kind of a guy thing. I like daddy watching me pee though. I think he likes to see panties and see what color they are or if they are sheer." Becky told her.

About this time Amy came back to where everyone was sitting and gave a medium size package to Emmy Lou, Becky, and Doris..

"I got these as a surprise for each of you and you need to open them now." Amy told them. "So Grandma, you open yours last. Becky, you go first. Then Doris."

Becky carefully unwrapped the box and opened it. Inside was a luxurious pair of very sheer nylon panties. She took them out of the box, held them up and got a surprised look on her face. On the front of them right about the gusset in large black script lettering was embroidered "BECKY'S CUNT with an arrow pointing down toward her cunt.

When Doris opened her box and took her panties out, the script read "DORIS'S PUSSY with the arrow pointing right to her pussy.

Emmy Lou was laughing when she opened her box. Inside was a gorgeous pair of sheer gold Directoire Knickers with

the embroidered message saying "GRANDMA'S HAIRY PUSSY" with the arrow pointing down right to the pubic area.

Amy told them they each needed to try them on right now. Emmy Lou stepped into her knickers and pulled them up to her waist. The crotch of them came right to her cunt and the lettering was just perfect. They were so sheer you could see her cunt hair through the material Becky and Doris's panties were the same way. You could see all of Becky's black bush through her panties and the outline of Doris's cunt lips through hers.

"Oh Amy. They are beautiful" they all chorused at once. "It must be true." Becky said. Christopher, John, and Daddy are getting erections from seeing these. Even Brandon's cock is beginning to rise too.

Emmy Lou gave Amy a big hug and a kiss, then took Herb's cock and stuffed it in her mouth saying before she did so "I'm going to give you the blowjob of your life darling. I'm even going to let you spray my tonsils with your warm semen. These knickers are so beautiful and I love seeing my pussy hair beneath them."

With that she commenced to begin sucking Herb's cock. It took her about twenty seconds to blast his pollen into her mouth and she greedily swallowed all of it.

With that we noticed the crotch of her DK's getting wet and all of a sudden the piss is running down her thighs and out onto her stockings as well as out the gusset of them.

"Oh fuck, I guess I got so excited I just pissed in my brand new DK's. I'm sorry Amy. I didn't mean to fuck them up since they are new." Emmy Lou said.

"Well, let me help you a little more." Herb said and he took his now flaccid cock and began spraying piss all over her large hanging teats as well as her new DK's. By the time he finished Emmy Lou was soaking wet from her face all the way down to her toes.

"Oh Daddy. You just drowned her." said Becky. "Now you can really see her pussy hair."

"Well Becky, she sometimes can't control herself and pisses her panties. So I thought since she was already wet, I'd just add a little more water on her body. But you could take her and help her get a shower and get some clean clothes on if you care to. I'm sure Emmy Lou would enjoy you playing with her as you undressed her. Maybe even get in the shower with her and wash her cunt real good." Herb told her.

"Doris. Help me get my mother to the shower. I'll need a bit of help getting these wet clothes off of her and then soaping her and washing her, especially her wet crotch. You can unhook the garters from her stockings and roll those down for me. I think perhaps she had one drink too many and didn't know daddy was going to piss all over her." Becky said.

"Let me get her into the shower. Then I'm going to straddle her and piss all over her like your father just did, Let me get my briefs off so they don't get wet right now." Doris replied. She stepped out of her panties and she and Becky got Emmy Lou into the shower. Doris straddled Emmy Lou's legs and pulled her cunt lips open. She spurted piss all over Emmy Lou's teats then went down and drenched her hairy cunt. Emmy Lou just sat on the shower floor and smiled at Doris saying "You really did have to piss didn't you?"

Doris and Becky began to disrobe Emmy Lou and when they had her nude, Becky turned the water to the shower on and adjusted the temperature so it wouldn't burn her mother.

"Can you stand up Mother? We need to wash your cunt and ass." Becky asked her.

"Yes. I think I can stand up and I'll spread my legs wide open for you so you can wash my hairy cunt. Doris can wash my heavy teats and nipples." Emmy Lou replied.

Becky got the soap and told Emmy Lou to spread her legs so she could wash her cunt. Emmy opened them up and Becky took the soap and began soaping Emmy Lou's belly and cunt. She got a good lather on it, then took the shower and rinsed it off. She took the soap and again washed her belly and cunt, this time spreading Emmy Lou'd cunt lips open and inserting the bar of soap in her vagina.

"Oh Becky. That feels so good when you play with my cunt, especially my clit. Rub it good for and make me climax once more today. Doris, you latch on to a nipple while Becky plays with my cunt. Then I know I'll really climax. I may need to piss again too." she said.

Doris nursed Emmy Lou's huge nipples for a couple of minutes when suddenly warm water was hitting the bottom of the shower floor. Doris let go of Emmy's nipple and looked to see a stream of pee flowing out of Emmy's hairy cunt lips and running down both thighs and legs.

"Becky.Your mother is pissing again so you're going to need to wash her hairy cunt all over again. She is being a little naughty right now and maybe needs her ass spanked." Doris said.

"I think perhaps you're right." replied Becky. "Mother, you're being naughty by pissing again after I just washed your hairy fucking pussy. We may need to lay the strap on your ass when we get you out of here and in your bedroom." Becky told her.

I think about five smacks with the quirt would do." Doris said. "That will leave her ass a little red, but not mark her for your daddy to see."