Golden Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will wash her cunt and legs again with a special piece of soap I have." Doris said. It's shaped like a cock and about seven inches long. I'll just slip it inside her vagina and wash her good with it. She might even have an orgasm if I leave it in there long enough." Doris said.

She got it from a small bag she had brought with her and told Emmy Lou to spread her cunt lip open. Doris took the cock shaped bar of soap, ran some water over it, then shoved it inside Emmy Lou's cunt.

Emmy Lou simply shuddered as the soap went up her vagina. As Doris pushed it in and pulled it out, Emmy Lou began to wiggle and squirm as she approached a climax. Suddenly she just squealed and said "That feels so fucking good. Keep it up and let me climax a couple of more times."

Emmy Lou finally stopped climaxing and Doris removed the soap dildo from Emmy Lou's cunt and rinsed her off again. Then she and Becky began drying her off. When they finished they took her into her bedroom so she could get some clean lingerie on.

But before that could happen Doris pushed Emmy Lou down on her bed and told her she was going to eat her pussy. Emmy Lou spread her legs apart and Doris pulled Emmy Lou's cunt lips and put her face right in her nice clean cunt and began sucking on her clit.

Emmy Lou almost went ballistic and began telling Doris to suck it harder so she could climax some more. Doris moved her mouth slightly downward and was now sucking on Emmy Lou's pee hole.

"If you don't stop sucking my pee hole darling, I'm going to give you a squirt of hot pee in your mouth." Emmy Lou told her.

"Then go right ahead and do it." Doris muttered as she sucked even harder.

Suddenly Becky could see pee dripping down on the sheets and she realized her mother wass pissing on Doris's face and mouth.

"Oh Mother." she said. "You're such a fucking piss whore. The wine and martinis must have really set your kidneys off as you've pissed three times in the last thirty minutes. Now it's time for Doris to stop sucking your cunt and we need to get you dressed to go back downstairs."

Doris moved away and Becky got a towel to wipe Emmy's wet cunt and Doris's wet face. Then she handed her mother an eight strap black garter girdle to put on and another new pair of gold nylons Emmy Lou slipped the garter girdle on and pulled it up then sat down on the bed and began folding her stockings so she could put them on. When she got them on she fastened the front garters but told Doris to fasten the other three on each leg.

"Do you want a cut out bra Mother?" Becky asked.

"No. I'm going to let my teats hang down so anyone can nurse my nipples if they want to." Emmy Lou responded. I do want another pair of the gold briefs though and my one inch leather pumps and we will be ready to go."

Becky handed her mother a pair of gold briefs and helped her slip them on. Then Emmy Lou slipped her feet into the pumps and declared she was ready to go.

They headed back downstairs and when they walked toward the parlor, they all saw Amy sitting on the sofa sucking Herbs cock and the other three men standing there with full erections waiting for her to suck them.

"Oh my God." exclaimed Emmy Lou. "My granddaughter is sucking her grandfathers cock with her father and brother standing there waiting to get theirs sucked too. I can't believe what I am witnessing."

"Mother, Amy is an experienced cock sucker. She sucks Brandon off all the time. She's a real cock sucker. She has even sucked her daddy's cock a few times."Becky said.

"How do you know this Becky?" Emmy Lou asked.

"Because she told me about it, especially the time she needed to pee and her daddy was standing at the lavatory shaving without anything on. She asked him about his cock and it finally came to pass that he asked her if she thought she would like to suck on it. Amy told him she'd like to do that and proceeded to suck him until he got an erection, then sucked him till he shot his pollen in her mouth. So let's just watch and see how many she takes."

Herb shot his semen into her mouth. she swallowed all of it, then began sucking John. He came quickly in her mouth. Then it was her daddy's turn and he was so excited he shot his pollen in her mouth in about fifteen seconds. After he came, she played with his foreskin for a minute and licked the rest of his semen off the tip of his cock. Then it was her brother Brandon's turn and she sucked him into her mouth as far as she could, fondling his scrotum as she did so. Then Amy began sucking him good and hard. Brandon pulled her face to his belly and suddenly erupted back on her tonsils. Amy simply swallowed all of it, then let go of his cock and pulled his foreskin down over the head of his prick and cleaned it off.

Now all four of them stood there with their cocks dangling between their legs and three women stood looking amazed at how Amy had proceeded to suck all four of them off in such a short time.

"Well, I think that was an excellent performance Amy." Emmy Lou said. "You certainly are a rather expert cock sucker. Now, if I know men, they will want to take you out on the side porch and piss all over you. So, if you stand over to the side of the porch, they will gather around you and play with their cocks till they need to piss. Then they will shower you and get you all fucking wet.. Perhaps one or two of them may decide to even piss on the other three of us."

Suddenly, Herb grabbed his cock and without pulling back his long foreskin, began gushing piss all over his granddaughter Amy. His first stream landed on her teats, then he moved toward her face and drenched her, telling her to open her mouth so she could drink some of the golden nectar. After she swallowed some of his piss, he moved his cock down so he was drenching her lower belly and cunt. Quickly, Christopher moved in and also began pissing on Amy, then suddenly veered away and began drenching Doris with his golden nectar.

"Open your fucking mouth you whore." He told her. "I want you to drink some of my sweet piss, then I'm going to drench your massive teats."

Doris opened her mouth and Christopher aimed right at the opening and flooded her with his nectar. She swallowed as much as she could before it began running out and down her chin to her teats. Christopher then pushed his cock downward and began pissing all over her belly and cunt.

Brandon quickly joined in the pissing fun and began pissing on his grandmother, Emmy Lou.

"Open your fucking mouth grandma so I can give you a drink. You know you enjoy drinking my piss as you've done it before." he said.

Emmy Lou opened wide and Brandon came in close and flooded her mouth with his pee.

"Drink it you piss loving whore." he told her. "I want to empty my bladder in your mouth, then you can suck my cock when I finish."

He continued to piss in her mouth and she drank as much as she could. When he finished, he simply took his cock and shoved it in her mouth and said. "Now suck my fucking cock good and maybe I'll climax in your mouth."

Only Becky and I were left and Becky took hold of my flaccid prick and said. "Come on John. Piss all over me, then we will go shower and you can fuck me again."

With that I let her aim my cock wherever she wanted it and began pissing on her. She aimed it on her teats, her belly, her cunt and finally, took it in her mouth and drank right from it. When I finished she let go of it and said. "That was wonderful. Now let's leave everyone else and go shower. Then I am going to fuck you good."

We went to an empty bedroom, took our lingerie off and headed for a shower. I laid down on the shower floor while Becky straddled me. She pulled her cunt lips open wide so I could see her very distended pee hole. She began pissing and aimed for my open mouth so I could

rink some of her nectar. Then she flooded my pubic area aiming more towards my cock. Finally the flow stopped and she moved up so her hairy wet cunt was right above my mouth. I flicked y tongue on her clit, then took it in my mouth and began sucking on it. She began to climax immediately. She had about six or eight climaxes then got up and said "You big motherfucker. I need you to wash my cunt, then I need to get some sleep. We can fuck later in the morning."

I stood up, grabbed some soap, turned on the water and began washing not only her wet hairy cunt, but also her entire body. She dried me off and we headed for the bed to get some some much needed sleep.

to be continued later.