Golden Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body tightens as I lose myself and allow my voice to be found. I scream out as I feel something I have never felt before. The first wave crashes hard over my body and I release something fresh onto his face. His tongue sends me through another wave and I continue to scream out my pleasure.

The moment passes and I am exhausted from what my body just went through. Those orgasms I had brought to myself were good, but nothing compared to this. My body collapses completely and I have to breath deeply. His hands continue to caress my ass and chills roll through my body, which adds to the need for longer recovery. I feel him spread them gently and try to smile as I know where his eyes are focused, but cannot find the strength.

I am nearing the loss of consciousness as my eyes close and my breathing starts to deepen. His hands release my cheeks and I want to tell him he doesn't need to, but there is nothing left within me. I drift off quicker than I have in many years as the heat of his body brings me comfort.

12