Golden Birthday Ch. 03

Story Info
Father makes love to daughter.
2.2k words
4.46
24.9k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

I awaken from the most restful nap I've ever had with all of my memories intact. It is a little chilly and I don't need to open my eyes to know my daughter is no longer on top of my body. She is breathing deeply in her sleep and I know she is close to me. Inhaling deeply, I can smell so many wonderful odors, which causes me to lick my lips to taste the remnant she had left behind.

I open my eyes and sit up to look at my daughter in her peaceful state. She is laying on her back and my eyes are drawn to her slightly revealed cheeks. I am tempted to caress both of them, but there is not enough sticking out for me to fully enjoy. My eyes follow the zipper up to the top and I wonder if I can unzip the white dress without waking her up.

My fingers carefully grip the zipper and start to pull it across her back slowly. There is no sign of her waking as I see her narrow back revealed to me. As the zipper moves further, I am getting very close to fully revealing all of her. The top of her crack comes to view and I smile as I continue the slow release of her body from her dress.

She continues to breathe deeply as I pull the dress aside completely and admire her cheeks. Even in this peaceful state, they are both firm and her crack looks lovely. My hands reach out and she sighs at my touch. The feeling of her cheeks is every bit as wonderful as when she was on top of me, but being able to see them from this angle is far better.

My bladder is a little full, but not full enough, which means I have to leave my daughter to grab a beer. I drink it quickly and return to her wonderful cheeks. Her breathing is no longer deep, which tells me she is no longer sleeping. I remove the only thing I have left on my body, which is my shirt, and return to caressing her firm cheeks.

She sighs out. "That feels good, dad."

My fingers start to trace down the crack before me. "I have to pee."

She laughs in eager delight. "Do you want me on my knees again?"

My hands are moving further down her crack. "Yes, Becky, since that's the only way to get your ass up high enough."

She giggles at my response. "I guess that means you want to pee on me there."

She spreads her legs as my fingers press against her asshole. "I want to pee on you right there. Get your ass up and spread your cheeks for me."

Her giggling stops and a more serious note is released from her lips. "Anything for you, dad."

Her ass is forced up and her knees spread wide, which gives me a spectacular view of her body. Her fingers reach back to the base of her cheeks and she spreads them apart to reveal both of her lovely holes. The ridges around her asshole are pulled back nicely and looks like a bulls eye to me.

I aim my soft shaft at the center of the tightly closed hole and start a controlled release of piss. The stream splashes off of her asshole as she lets out a sigh to show she enjoys the sensation. I work the stream up and down her crack completely, which drips down to her pussy lips and adds to the moisture that had already been building. I release the last of my stream where I started and her sighs are music to my ears.

I get on my knees behind her and place my shaft between her legs. "Pee on me, Becky."

Her hands hold her cheeks in place as she works the necessary muscles and I feel my own piss drip down my shaft. She starts to force out her torrent and my dick twitches at the liquid heat. Her torrent splashes hard over my shaft and I love everything about what I am feeling. It is short lived from having far less than a full bladder, but it was too perfect a moment to wait any longer.

I pull back from her lips and feel our shared gold continue to drip off the tip of my dick. "Stand up and show me the rest of your body."

She keeps her hands on her cheeks and continues to tease me with the glistening view of her asshole. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay like this for a while?"

My eyes linger on that forbidden place. "I'm sure."

Her fingers release her cheeks and I lose the view of both holes. She stands and keeps her back to me for just a moment and my eyes are focused on the roundness of her cheeks. She starts to turn and I move my eyes up to meet her brown eyes. Her brown bangs are sticking to her forehead from sleeping and a little sweat. My eyes move down to the yellow stains on her white dress, which no longer reveals any flesh pushing through.

Her fingers linger at the top and they are shaking a little. My eyes move up to hers and I can see worry hiding there. There is a very real possibility that she is starting to have regrets and this will all come to an end. Hurting her is the last thing I want and I will respect her decision to stop everything, if that's what she wishes.

My voice is comforting as I ask her a very important question. "What's wrong, Becky?"

She shakes her head and is fighting back tears. "Are you sure you want to see all of me, dad?"

My fingers caress her cheeks. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If you're having regrets at all, just let me know."

Tears are starting to well up in her brown eyes a little more as her head stops shaking. "I don't want to stop anything. I just don't want you to be disappointed in what you see. I'm not built like her."

It takes a moment for me to understand what she is talking about. "Ava Taylor?" Her nod confirms my suspicions. "I don't care about that. All that matters is she has your face and your hair. None of the other stuff matters to me. You are all that matters."

Tears start to fall as she continues to be worried. "I know that, dad, but I'm nervous."

I smile to show her I understand. "You don't have to do this now. We can do whatever you wish."

She stares deeply into my eyes. "No, dad, I want to do this now. You're going to see that part of me anyway, so might as well just get it over with."

Once I am satisfied that she needs to hear nothing else from me, my eyes move down to the yellow stains on her dress. She allows the straps to fall and her body is revealed in its entirety. My eyes move up to hers and I see the nervousness that still exists.

My eyes move down to where the flesh had been pressed through so perfectly and see a beautiful site. She is smaller than Ava Taylor, but not on the small side either. They are perfect for her frame and she has nothing to be embarrassed about. Her nipples are a few shades darker, which is far better than any other nipples I have seen.

I move my eyes up to show her my sincerity. "They're perfect, Becky, just like the rest of you."

Tears that had come under control, were starting to fall again. "Do you mean that, dad?"

I smile lovingly at her. "Yes, Becky, I do. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

She throws her arms around me and I feel her nipples harden against my chest. I hug her tightly and she starts to cry. Neither one of us is in any hurry and I will hold her like this for as long as she needs. Her hands start to caress my back as her tears slowly cease and she is starting to rock her hips in an effort to get me hard again.

I pick her up with ease and is willing to let me take her wherever I wish. Her arms are locked around my neck as she bounces just a little with each step. There is a great desire to look at her face while I carry her, but I have to watch where I'm going.

We reach her bedroom and she does not release my neck until her back is resting on her covers. My eyes look down at the rest of her and my erection is starting to form. Her toned stomach is nothing more than the continuation of her perfection. Her brown pubic hair is tightly trimmed and gives the appearance of being a comfortable rug that lies in the perfect location.

My eyes move up her body and I stare into hers. My body moves between her legs, which she spreads for me and there is no sign of fear to be found. The only thing I can see in her eyes is eager anticipation for my entry.

I find the opening quickly, but that is the only part that will be quick. It has been a long time since I've had this kind of turnaround and know it will take longer to release myself inside of her. Upon entry, she lets out a moan and her fingers reach for my ass in an attempt to pull me in quickly.

I can see some discomfort in her eyes, but the pleasure is greatly overshadowing everything else. She is amazingly tight, but more than wet enough to allow myself deeper into her. I slowly take her deeper and her moans are getting louder, which makes me happy there are no neighbors to concern myself over. Her fingers are starting to dig in as our eyes stay locked and I am feeling things I have not felt in years.

I get myself all the way in and allow her to adjust to my manhood. Her fingers relax and I start to slowly make love to Becky. Everything feels perfect with her and the tightness is not uncomfortable in the least. We both start to moan together as we lose ourselves to this moment and we are be taken to great heights of pleasure.

I hold off as long as I can, but the pressure I am feeling on everything I have inside of her is far to great to prevent myself from crossing over. My eyes close and my body tightens in preparation for releasing myself into her. I feel her body tighten beneath me and know we are about to experience something wonderful together.

Her moans change to something far more pleasant in my ears and I can hold back to no longer. I press myself deeply inside of her and groan out in the pleasure. Her body contracts with each twitch and I feel pleasure I never thought possible. It is an endless moment of shared release and the pleasure increases with each wave that crosses our bodies.

I have no idea how much time has passed before I am able to open my eyes. Becky's are already open and there is a sense of relief hidden deep within the aftermath that is so clear in the depths. I feel myself starting to soften within her, but her fingers are digging in to prevent me from leaving.

Despite her best effort, I am no longer inside of her at all. Her fingers release their grip and her hands move up to my back. Her eyes are begging me not to move, but my body is starting to get sore and I have no choice. I break free from her arms and glance down as I lift myself off of her body. There is no denying what I am seeing and I can't believe she didn't tell me about this.

My eyes move back up to hers and she is on the verge of crying. "Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin, Becky?"

She is fighting back the tears as best she can. "Because I didn't want you to stop. I was afraid you wouldn't be the one if you knew and I always wanted you to be the one. Please don't be angry, dad. I'm so sorry for not telling you."

My arms reach down to pull her up to my chest and we hug each other. "I'm not angry, but I am disappointed. You should have told me."

Her body starts to shake from the tears. "I know and there will never be another deception, ever. I promise, dad. I just wanted my first time to be perfect and it was.

We hold each other tight as I comfort my daughter. I may be doing things with her that no father should, but that doesn't mean I think of her any less. My love for her is growing stronger then I ever thought possible. In a way, I'm glad I can be her first, since it is from someone that loves her deeply, rather than just some horny kid lying through his teeth to get laid. This is supposed to be a very special moment and at least there is comfort in knowing that I made it just that for her.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers