Golden Child Ch. 01

Story Info
She was obsessed with him more than she wanted to admit.
1.6k words
4.23
28.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matti was a slender young woman. Her breasts were less than a handful and her frame was boyish. It made her jealous of her high school classmates before she had graduated to college. They all had boyfriends and apartments now. She had an apartment that she split with her older brother. He worked in technology which meant she didn't have to work while she was in school. That was the only major improvement in her life after moving out of her family home. The only drawback was every time her brother walked around without a shirt her panties would be soaked before he went back to his bedroom to finish changing.

She'd had a crush on him since they were little. The first orgasm she'd ever had was devoted to his handsome looks and the fact she knew he had a massive dick. She'd seen the outline in his swim trunks on more than one occasion. Her nipples hardened at that memory. She'd taken to doing her best to get him to notice her. Wearing thin shirts that you could see the pink outline of her nipples through and shorts so small you could see the lace pink thongs that she often sported only at home while he was around. None of that seemed to get his attention. Not that she could notice at least.

Tyler shouldered his way into the apartment with a couple of paper bags full of groceries in his arms. Hopping up off of the couch she quickly moved to grab one of them. "Hey. Sorry I was late. Is the movie already going?"

"No. We have about five minutes. Put that one on the counter and I'll put everything away. Get the channel turned while I separate the meat." She smiled up at him with her bright green eyes. She started pulling things out of the bag as soon as she set in on the counter. It had been hot today so she'd pulled on a short skirt and one of her thinner camisoles. It didn't leave much to the imagination and that had been the secondary point. "Ooh. Popcorn. Want me to make some?"

"Yeah. Go for it." He said as he messed with the remote. "Did we ever switch the game station back to the DVR?"

"I think so. I've just been watching DVDs all day." Matti said as she started to separate the meat into bags. She wished she had big breasts like the actresses in porn videos. Maybe then he'd look at her. Maybe then he'd have a hard cock ready to push into her. Glancing into the bag she realized he'd bought more alcohol. "Do you want me to make us drinks?"

"Are you going to make them strong like you usually do?" He chuckled at her. He just shook his head as she grinned at him. "Sure. Go ahead."

Maybe... if she got him drunk enough he'd look at her like that. She mixed their drinks when she was done putting up groceries. Handing her brother his she sat down now that he'd finally fixed the cable. Sitting down on the other side of their L shaped couch she took the shorter side. It was her favorite side since it was closer to the TV. She shuddered as she took a sip of her drink. It was great. She loved strong alcohol and she knew it bothered him just a bit, but he never turned down a drink.

She had her drink about half-finished by the time she set it on the coffee table and laid down on her belly. She laid her hips on the corner of the couch with one leg hanging down onto the floor. Her breasts pressed tightly to the couch as she watched the movie. She could feel her nipples pressing into the couch as they hardened the moment she heard him choke a little. Her clit throbbed at that sound and she could feel herself getting wet.

Glancing back at him innocently as if she didn't realize she was missing underwear. Matti simply went on watching the movie as she listened to the sound of ice clinking in his glass as he chugged what was in his cup. She slowly sipped hers until it was almost finished and looked back at him and his empty cup. She smiled and got up picking up her own cup before she took his and walked to the kitchen to make another round of drinks. He smiled lopsidedly when she gave him a second drink and took another big gulp.

"This is pretty good. Tastes like strawberries." He mumbled at her with the faintest slur. He was a lightweight without a doubt.

She drank about half of hers before setting it on the coffee table and laying back on the couch. Her back was on it this time with her legs parted just enough for him to see everything under her skirt. When she looked at him five minutes later his cup was empty and he was staring between her legs with darkened eyes. Her own world was lazily tilting as she moved to get up before simply deciding to crawl over the couch to him.

Tyler grabbed her arm once she was within reach and dragged her onto his lap. Right onto his hard cock that pressed up against her through his pants. He buried his face between her breasts. A few moments later he dragged her down into a kiss. Both of them pausing as they measured their own caution. He seemed to decide that the positive outweighed the negative because he kissed her harder and grabbed her ass dragging her forward over his cock with a low groan.

"Fuck... I want it. Tyler..." She moaned softly. As if he properly heard her he gripped her hips and slid her along his cock as she soaked his jeans with her wetness. "I want..." She quickly reached between them and started unbuckling and unzipping him.

Impatiently he pushed her hands aside and quickly pulled himself from his pants. His cock dripping with anticipation of what was to come next. He fumbled with her skirt pushing it up her hips to bunch along her hips and dragged her forward so that her wet pussy rested right against the tip of his cock. "If I... Is it okay?" He drunkenly asked. "You always look so pretty."

That meant... he'd always been looking. Did that mean she was in his thoughts when he stroked himself off at night? Did he cum thinking about her? She rolled her hips over his tip and slowly pressed herself down onto him. Matti gave a soft sound of discomfort as she felt the head of his cock pop into her tight heat. It wasn't as if she had ever gone out and fucked some guy. They weren't Tyler. They didn't get her off. Sliding the rest of the way down they sat like that for a short while as he throbbed inside of her.

"Tyler... You're my first. I've never wanted anyone like I do you." She moaned softly into his ear and felt him shudder. His hands went to her hips and slowly rocked her back and forth over him. She kissed him hard as she started to bounce her hips. They were frantic to get more of one another. Matti bounced herself so high she was afraid a fraction more would pull his cock from her. However, it seemed that was the thought on his mind as he pulled her off of him. She made a sound of protest until he pushed her chest to the back of the couch and slammed himself into her with a groan of his own.

Matti wasn't sure who was making more noise. All she knew was that they sounded like a pair of rutting animals with the way she was slamming her hips back against each and every one of his thrusts. Letting herself fall down against the back of the couch she whined and moaned beneath him. Her head was spinning with each and every move he made. And before she could even think to calm down to draw this out she could feel herself tensing. "I'm not on birth control... Make sure you don't cum."

"Okay..." He mumbled as he gripped her hips tighter. Tyler looked down at her bunched up skirt and the way that her hips moved against him. He'd said he wouldn't but his drunken brain told him it was a perfect idea. He'd watched her for months and if he did that... She wouldn't leave. He argued with himself for a moment until she squeezed him tight as she screamed. His personal argument was decided by his body as he pulled her hips tight against him as he came. Both of them breathing hard as she milked the last drop from him with her trembling hips. "Fuck..."

Matti was sobering up enough to realize exactly what he meant. "You... you didn't did you?" She was panicking for a moment. Although, her brother was an honest loyal person. If she did get pregnant then...

"I didn't mean to." Tyler looked guilty.

"Well... If I get pregnant that means you have to take responsibility for it." She mumbled. "Can we go to bed now?"

"Of course. Want to sleep in my room?" He asked after a short pause. He really did feel guilty now as he slowly began to sober up.

"Yeah. You have to carry me though." She smiled at him and gave a squeak as he picked her up.