Golden Cock Larry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blew up as I could not hold it in any longer. "What the fuck! You taste like cum! I have tasted it before, my own. When you kiss me after you give me a blow job. But this sure is not from me.

Who the fuck did you suck off!?"

I could see the terror in her eyes. Screaming at the top of my lungs. "Well answer me cunt."

I had never ever called her names before. But I was done being nice about this after what I saw. She made a feeble try to say it wasn't cum. Before she could finish I said. "Fuck you slut. Go back to that asshole Larry and tell him I said he can have you!"

She rebounded very quickly saying I was full of shit. She was never anywhere near Larry today. So I pulled my phone out and showed her the pictures I took just as she kissed him.

She gasped and started to say it was nothing. I wanted to knock her on her lying ass.

But instead went up stairs dug out a suitcase then packing as much as I could into it. I threw it down the stairs. She was on the floor crying like a broken child. "Get the FUCK UP SLUT." I yelled at her. Taking her by the arm and out the front door suitcase and all.

"I told you what would happen if you went near him. But you just had to fuck and suck him." Blubbering she said "I did not fuck him."

I said "I don't fucking care if was only a blow job. It is still infidelity and you broke our marriage vows. Remember those I sure do and I have not even look at another woman."

"I told many times before you there would be consequences for yours and his actions if you did anything."

I don't think she knew where I was going till we were almost to his house. Then she tried to pull away. "Your not going any place slut other than to your piece of shit fuck buddy."

Arriving at the house there were at least 25 people around back. We were making a lot on noise as we approached. Most were looking at us as we entered the back yard. As we did I saw Fuck head Larry look up in horror. Then yelled for me to let Rita go. I yell right back at him. "Here is your blow job buddy. You can have the SLUT!

As it got more intense people were grabbing their kids and leaving as fast as they could.

Larry just laughed. "I don't want the bitch. She is your fucking problem not mine."

Rita wailed like she had been bitch slapped.

"I got what I wanted. She gives one hell of a blow job. Not to mention I stretched her pussy out so much she could never be happy with your little dick."

I let go of Rita, she fell to the ground. Walking over to him calling him every foul name I could think of.

He must have thought I was a push over like Rob. Saying, "Yea pussy come and get some."

I got about 3 foot from him and he lurched at me throwing a right at me. I managed to dodge it. Planting my right foot right in his nuts. Folding him over, So I kneed him in the face knocking him on his back. I was so mad I wanted to kill them both. Instead I grabbed his hair look him straight in the eyes saying. "I would really fuck you up, but I don't want to go to jail over apiece of crap like you. You have had this coming for a long time."

Bleeding from the nose profusely he spit in my face. I hit him so hard I think I broke his jaw. Turning to Rita saying, "Don't even think of coming home."

I left sick to my stomach. I had lost the woman I loved to a real piece of shit with a big cock.

Rita called every day for the next week. I never answer once.

It has been 6 months and the divorce is just being finalized.

I saw her one more time at court that day. As we left she asked if we could talk. I stopped. I figured after all the time we were together ten more minutes I could stand to be next to her.

"Dear." she said.

"Stop right there you have no rights to call me anything but Gary."

Looking down she said "Gary I really love you, you know that don't you."

I was pissed again. "Fuck No! I don't know anything of the kind."

Gary, I don't know what came over me or why I did what I did. But I do hope someday you can forgive me."

"I think that is a long ways off Rita. Maybe God can forgive you but It will be a cold day in hell before I do."

Then I walked off.

That was 2 years ago. We did see each other a couple times. The girls graduations and when they got married. But I never allowed her even with in an arms length of me.

I have dated a few women. But none made me feel the same as Rita before all the shit happened.

I just keep telling my self. Someday maybe I can forgive her. Then Larry's face comes to mind. Nope hell has not frozen over yet.

12