Golden Fields

Story Info
Suzie has a bad day at work, her girlfriend tries to help.
8.4k words
4.83
9.6k
10

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food sizzled in the pan as I moved my torso to the big band music playing in the background.

Suzie had a late night at the office today, so we were having dinner at 9:00 tonight. It was too late to eat, but I could bet all the money in my bank account that she hadn't eaten lunch or dinner. I glanced at my watch quickly, making sure I was on time. The only thing left was to toss the quinoa salad and pop the garlic bread in the oven.

I uncorked a wine bottle to let it breathe and laid out the silverware and plates. Scanning everything one last time, I ran over my mental checklist. Low-fat white turkey gumbo, quinoa salad, snow peas, and garlic bread.

I twirled around and punched the air in triumph. I love my gumbo...it's healthy but delicious. It was one too many carbs for a weekday...but fuck it...maybe it would make us more curvy!

My brain stopped as I imagined gripping her soft hips and I had to mentally slap myself.

I looked down at my shorts and stained shirt that I'd gotten tomato juice on and panicked. My socks were fluffy and comfortable and I slid down the hallway to change before she got home.

I dug out my most comfortable pants that still looked okay and opted for a distressed black tee we bought at a concert. It carried warm fuzzies in the threads of the cloth and the memory of that day made us both smile.

I slid back into the kitchen just as I heard the door click shut and I slid down the front hallway, stopping right in front of her with a giant grin.

"Hi!"

She smiled at me as I took all her crap off her. She always carried too many bags on her and I was anxious to hold her in my arms.

"Hi, Mor! You look pleased with yourself!"

"I made my turkey gumbo!" I exclaimed while I finally enveloped myself around her body. She wore a pantsuit to work today and her dress shirt was perfectly tailored to look amazing on her. I nosed at her cheek and smelled her neck. She smelled better than our dinner.

"Ah! That's why you're excited..."

I grinned as I looked at her and shuffled us back into the door.

"I'm excited for other reasons..." I pressed my hips into hers, pinning her into the wooden door and she squeaked.

"You're terrible..." She kissed me, grazing her lips over mine slowly.

"Terribly head over heels, whipped silly, and crazy nuts for you." I held my arms around her back and she squeezed back. Her head rested on my shoulder and she held me. The oven dinged. "Oh, crap. Give me one second, sorry!"

She nodded and I zoomed back to the kitchen to pull out the bread.

"You hungry?"

"Starving!"

"Excellent! Everything's ready!"

She drew close and hugged me again. I twisted around and accepted her tight hug. She wasn't moving at all, just holding herself to me. I started to worry but held her, tossing off my oven mitts on the island. I caressed her back and nuzzled my head on hers, letting her take her time.

"Bad day?"

"Hm. Horrible."

I tsked softly and squeezed her roughly once. I leaned my head to peck the side of her face with kisses, reaching her neck where I dug my face in and tickled her, making her giggle and squirm.

I rotated us to press her into the kitchen island. Her hands relaxed around me and dropped to clasp at the small of my back. I continued my slow pecks on every surface of her face, reaching her collarbones where I mouthed softly.

"Who do I have to kill?"

She snorted.

"Everyone at work, starting with Charles."

"Done. Will you still love me if I'm wearing an orange jumpsuit for life?"

"Of course! We can write each other."

I chuckled and leaned back to look in her eyes.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No...I'm so fed up still, I want to forget about it for now."

I rose one eyebrow at that and she smacked my arm.

"Not like that! I just mean I want to have dinner and breathe for a little while."

Kissing her slowly one last time, I stepped back and brought her with me.

"Wanna go change then? Go get into your pjs."

"Okay." She kissed me before she went to the bedroom.

I took everything off the dining room table and transferred it to the couch instead. I dimmed the lights and put on a comforting show we've watched several times over.

She padded back in her worn pjs with her hair in a high bun, her make up wiped off and I smiled at her.

She kissed my cheek before sitting down and pulled her legs up underneath her to settle in to watch the episode we already knew by memory.

We made small talk in pauses over the next couple of hours and I could see the calm seeping into her bones and eyes.

She laid her head on my lap and I reached behind me to grab at a throw blanket, covering her up.

Soon enough, she was asleep and I scrolled through my phone, alternating between work and social media.

At one o'clock, she was still knocked out and it was time to call it a night. I stretched my limbs and slipped out under her. I made my rounds around the house, securing the door, closing blinds, and doing the bare minimum in the kitchen with the leftovers since it was so late. She was deep asleep and I scooped her up in my arms. She didn't wake, she must be so exhausted.

I fell asleep with her in my arms and wished for an easier day for her tomorrow. I almost wish I could be there in her office all day and threaten bodily harm to anyone who looked at her funny.

----

She stirred on top of me, stretching her leg and I traced circles on her shoulder.

"Good morning, baby girl..." My voice was scratchy in the morning.

"Don't call me that..." She said sleepily and I chuckled.

"Why not?"

"It gets me hot and I don't think we have time for that this morning." She yawned deeply.

"No?"

She yawned again and shivered.

"No...I have an early meeting..."

"Ah, that's too bad...What time can you be free today?"

"Eh, I think my last important meeting is around noon."

"Can you skive off work early today?" It was Friday and I was done with this week too, anxious to have her in my space all weekend.

She leaned on an arm and looked in my eyes, wide awake now and eyes glittering.

"For?"

"Do you want a surprise or should I just tell you?"

She considered and pursed her lips comically.

"Surprise!"

"Okay, so get out of work and we can take off from here around 2:00ish?"

"Dress code?"

"Casual. Comfortable. Sturdy shoes. Light jacket."

She smiled widely and pressed her lips to mine, holding them there.

"I'll step out around that time and I'll pick you up for our date? Would that be okay?"

"Sounds good..." Her smile was as wide as I've ever seen.

I smiled warmly back at her, trying to convey empathy, love, desire, anything she wants...anything she needs to get through today.

"God, I wish I could fuck you..." She pouted and shoved herself off the bed, forcefully standing up and marching into the shower.

I raised an eyebrow and waggled my head, conceding that her fucking me would be a very good idea. I swallowed up my need for her and went to the kitchen to finish cleaning what I didn't pick up yesterday.

I made her disgusting green smoothie for her and she smiled, kissing me sweetly when she saw it.

"Hope you have a better day today..."

"Me too...See you later..."

"Later..." My mouth pulled to one side as I followed her with my mouth out the door. She giggled and shut the door in my face.

I was working on the kitchen still when I heard the door click again around the corner.

"Forgot my laptop! Bye!"

"Bye babe!"

I started to plan today. I wasn't going to get any work done today anyway so I opted to lean into it and not even attempt to write today. After all, wouldn't spending time with my divine muse also be part of my writing process? I was convincing myself that my procrastination was validated as I made the bed and put on some rock music.

I left with my things early and came back to "pick her up."

I knocked on the door and leaned against the door jamb.

She opened the door and had on a ponytail and her cargo shorts. Her peach tank top and jacket was adorable.

"Hi!"

"Hi."

I smiled at her, letting her look at me for a second, too.

"May I come in?" I asked with a smirk.

"Password?"

"Swordfish."

She smiled and stepped back.

"You're funny..."

"Funny-looking!"

I sat at the island while she finished getting ready.

"So, what are we doing?" She called over her shoulder while she put a water in her bag.

"Going somewhere..." I hedged.

"Hmm..."

She came to step between my dangling legs and looked at me. The quiet moment stretched between us and I considered this minute alone, by itself...Not part of our lives or part of the week...but one moment that lived independently as a nice connection between myself and the woman I loved.

I leaned in to touch her lips and she put her arms around my neck.

"Do you know how amazing you are?" I wondered out loud.

She hummed and kissed me again.

"Let's go?" It was past two already and I wanted at least a couple of hours of sunlight.

"Okay." She kept kissing me, giving no indication to stopping. I smiled in our kiss and gripped at her back.

"Come on...baby girl..."

She inhaled sharply and kissed me harder. I gripped her chin and pushed her away.

"Plenty of time for that later, love..."

She laid her forehead on mine and finally stepped back. Leaving me and heading to the hallway.

I caught my breath and followed after her.

Opening the car door for her, she handed off her bag on one finger, trusting I was ready to wait on her hand and foot.

Once in the driver's seat, I paid attention to her movements, discreetly, while I drove. She settled in comfortably. Sprawling in her seat and putting her arm behind her head. She was so different here than she was in public. She had a carefully crafted persona she needed for work. She was endlessly charming with our friends and family. But now, here or, I assume, when she was alone...she was...I don't know, exactly...confident? Arrogant, maybe? Sexily so...deep for sure...thinking harder about life than I've ever experienced. I wanted to be the safe space for her that she needed. Where we could share whatever and whenever.

We drove out into the country while my playlist hummed in the background.

When the landscape started to change, her mood started to pick up and she picked out a few highlights along the road here and there. Enthusing with delight.

"This is gorgeous!"

"We're almost there..."

She sighed, looking out the window at the tall trees and random raccoon here and there.

I drove the car into a dirt road between the tall grass and got out. She followed me silently and I held my hand out. She gripped it and smiled widely.

"I found this place a couple of weeks ago and I thought you might like it..." I looked to see if she was happy.

"It's beautiful...I love it..."

I walked us through the narrow path between the tall grass.

The waning sun cast a beatific light along the yellow wildflowers and I felt like I was in a book, in a movie, in a dream...I let her hand go so she could enjoy the setting herself and kept walking.

I found the clearing successfully and stomped on the raised grass a little to flatten our little circle of meadow. The grass came up to almost your knee and I dug the thick comforter out of my backpack, laying it down on the ground while I kicked off my shoes. I plonked down on one corner while she looked over the expanse of yellow wildflowers. The hills were uneven, so it gave a beautiful view of endless waves of golden flowers. The mountains edged on one side and the tree line rounded the right side.

She took a few pictures and then took one of me while I set up our picnic. I felt shy, wondering if she was going to post it. I hoped not...I wanted this to just be ours...our moment...but it was ultimately up to her what she wanted to share...

She sat on her haunches and flashed her dimples at me. I smiled but kept working before she distracted me, setting out the board of prosciutto and cheese. I carefully crafted the board with the stupid tiny pickles (cornichons, I think they were called) the grapes, pear slices, the teeny tiny little strawberry jam jar I found, and the yummy honey sticks, drizzling over everything. I smiled at my handiwork and looked up. Her eyes were on fire.

My face froze with the intensity of her spirit. How in the hell can I keep up with this woman?...

"Uh...hungry?"

"Yes." She crawled on her hands and knees around the platter and tackled me to the ground in a fierce kiss.

Her forearms rested fully on mine while she gripped my wrists. Her hips swiveled in a sensual circle over my pelvis. My breath huffed out through my nose in a fit of arousal and I forgot what day it was.

God, her lips were relentless. She wasn't letting me catch my breath and I tried to keep up, moving my mouth against hers to complement her movement.

I swear I can feel the fucking endorphins her touch floods me with swimming through my brain. It's, like, up in your head close to the front of your forehead. They're having a fucking rave in my head as her lips move over my mouth and her tongue touches the edges of my lips.

I wedged a hand between us to slip under her shorts and touch her clit. I gathered some arousal and strummed her clit as fast as I could in the small space. She lifted her hips a bit to accommodate me and keened loudly over my mouth, biting at my bottom lip.

This was furious love I hadn't planned for. I thought this would be slow and sensual. Soft moans among the wildflowers but she was endlessly surprising and let herself be fucked as ferociously as we've done recently.

I slipped three fingers in her and she started to hump into me. She screamed and moaned loudly and I relished the sound as I imagined the invisible sound waves as tones of red and purple, floating above the waves of grass and flowers.

I pistoned my arm up and down, clamping down harshly and her hips undulated into my hand. Palming under her shirt, I touched around her waistline, dipping in and out and touching her cold ass.

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound...I reached between her cheeks and rimmed her hole, causing her to squish the hand that was in her, painfully, into me.

"God, Mor!" She groaned out.

I brought my hand to my mouth and slathered saliva on my middle finger, bringing it down again to slip into her hole.

"Oh, fuck!" She squeaked out and her hips moved faster.

I synchronized my arms going in and out of her and her arms trembled around me as she tried to keep leaning on her elbows.

My hand was vibrating at her center, clamping hard and my middle finger was in her ass, stretching and wiggling in her hole gently.

She panted heavily near my ear.

"Oh--shi--ah! Don't--omigawd..." She was screaming nonsense and I felt the harsh contractions of her pussy and ass as she came, spasming her body violently. As soon as the first wave hit, I pressed slowly into her clit, still moving inside her. My hand was greeting the waves of her orgasm and it pushed back, causing as much satisfaction to me than it did her. She relaxed her muscles and flopped down on me, pinning my arm between us.

She groaned next to my ear and I freed my hands to rub across her shoulders.

"God, I missed you. It's been so long since we had sex!"

I mentally replayed the last day, my face scrunched up in confusion.

"We had sex yesterday morning..."

"Exactly! That's over 24 hours ago!

I rolled my eyes at her and scoffed.

"Nothing last night! Nothing this morning!" She sighed dramatically and I chewed on the inside of my cheek in amusement. Let's play then.

"Are you starved, darling?" I gripped my fingers in her scalp and she moaned.

"Yes! I needed you..."

"I apologize then..." I gripped her head and made her look at me. We grinned at each other. "I promise from now on, I'll never, ever make you go more than 24 hours until I touch you again." I rolled us over and I loomed over her, dropping to lick at her neck. "Really touch you...The way you deserve to be touched." My hands ran up her sides under her ribbed tank.

Little twitches of her muscles made me want to go slower, my hands burning up. The palm of my hand went over her belly and up straight up into her sternum. She was wearing one of the widest sports bras she has and I had a touch of arrogance as I shifted on my knees for leverage. I pulled her forward by the wide strap of the front of her bra. She gasped in my mouth and I gave her the most devilish grin I could.

I curled her into me as I pulled her in my lap and she groaned, hugging me fiercely to her. She mouthed at my neck and I touched the soft part of her belly, dipping into her pelvis with my fingers.

"God, I'm so hot!"

"Jacket? Off?"

"Yeah!" We ripped her jacket off and I ran my hands up her spine.

"Off!" I said between kisses.

"Omigawd, Mor! You want me to be naked in the middle of nowhere?"

"Yes! Come on! There's no one around. Let me taste you." I bit at her collarbones.

"Oh, fuck!" She moaned. "Fine, but you have to too then."

"Gladly!" I stripped off my shirt and immediately took off my bra, tossing it behind me and she giggled.

I held her hips tightly and mouthed at her clavicle. She rolled on me, pressing my head harder into her. My hands pulled her tank up and off. She did her sports bra and I traced the angry red lines around her breasts, taking her in.

"Eyes up here, missy..."

I locked my gaze with hers and grinned as I took a globe in my hand and mouth, licking and sucking.

She held my gaze and bit her lip as I clutched her to me. I let her nipple go with a pop and she pulled me to her mouth. My lips travelled up her neck and licked that special spot behind her ear that makes her shake. She groaned as I stimulated it. She pulled at my hair to make me stop and flopped in my arms. I laid her back and popped open more buttons on her shorts. She sat up on her elbows to look at my movements. Her legs rose up and her calves hovered in front of my face.

Holy Shit!

I pulled at her shorts and underwear and slipped them up her creamy legs. Once they were off, she opened her legs and cradled my hips with them.

I blinked at her.

"Holy Fuck..."

She giggled.

"So yoga is going well then?"

"Yep!" She wiggled her hips into mine, putting pressure on her clit. "Very well! You should join me one of these days!"

"That...would be a lot of fun!" I imagined her ass in those stretchy leggings as she bent over. "Per my new promise, I have to touch you within 24 hours, right?" I stood up to unbuckle myself, dropping my pants and kicking them away. I kneeled between her legs and she looked me up and down. "How long has it been? Fifteen minutes?"

She grinned at me.

This was so hot. Not just hot, there was a word that eluded me. Easy, natural, divine...Some word that connotes all three of those feelings.

Edenic...is that a word?

I ran my hands down her supple flesh and gripped her sides. My fingertips ran down her bare lips and I wondered when on earth she found the time to wax. She was a little more sensitive than usual. Her hips chased my hands as they touched up and down her lips.

I leaned down and worshipped the soft skin of her lower belly, biting at her hipbones and she groaned in arousal. I glanced up and she was still on her elbows but her head lolled back so you could see her long neck and her ponytail brushed the comforter as she squirmed under my hands and mouth.

I sidled down and ran my flat tongue over one side of her lips and then the other. I clutched at one hip and my fingers floated over her entrance. I felt a warm gush coat the tips of my fingers and slipped inside her. She rose up on her outstretched hands and shifted to lean on one while digging her nails into my scalp with the other.