Golden Fields

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dripped more lube around the base of the dildo and drove my hips in her faster. I fucked her hole slowly with John, in and out.

"Relax, darling..."

Her hole unclenched again as she breathed and I held an ass cheek open to remind her to keep from tensing.

"Fuck, I can feel the squirt coming..." She spoke into her pillow.

Sure enough, she gushed all over my knees and some soaked my boxers. Jesus...I couldn't take it anymore, my delayed orgasm was starting to become painful.

Thankfully, she came in the next second, gripping onto both silicone dildos harshly and I heard a resounding crack as I came too. It was heaven, shaking on top of her like this, then it very quickly became...not heaven.

"Oh, shit!" I saw stars and grabbed at the remote, punching at it violently.

"Mor? What wrong?"

"The fucking remote doesn't work!" I sobbed. I slipped a hand in the tight boxers and separated the vibrator from my clit.

"Oh! Well take them off!"

"Oh, yeah!" I slipped the boxers off and they buzzed between us on the wet covers.

She started laughing, red in the face, then I did, on my back, panting as I regained my senses.

"Those vibrating bullets are the devil!" I gasped.

"You're too funny!"

"God, I came so hard."

"Me too!"

We got up to toss the sheets in the washer. Stains were easier if you just washed them right away. She took a moment to take John out her hole and it was unbelievably sexy.

"Suzie, you broke another slat on the bed."

"Oops! Well, it was a nice orgasm..." She cocked her head and flashed her dimples at me.

I smiled widely as I finished breaking off the wooden pieces and decided to tape off the splinters at the ends with duct tape. I'll sand it down tomorrow. I tossed the broken pieces and we looked at the headboard that was starting to look like it was missing several teeth.

"Looks great!" I enthused.

She chuckled and looped her arm through mine.

"I concur...Oh! And you've convinced me!"

I furrowed my brow in confusion.

"What?" Which conversation did we leave in the middle of today? My brain tried to remember but I think I was still stupid from sex.

"I'll be your kept woman!" She dragged me into the bathroom as she turned on the shower.

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"You said! If I get canned, you'd support me!"

She pushed me into the shower.

"I didn't--I didn't say that. Wait, are we having shower sex now?" I was so confused...as smart as I thought I was, sometimes I couldn't keep up with this woman.

"Hmm, maybe. But you need a shower, you're still stinky from this afternoon." She lathered up my hair and I ceded. Of course I'm going to lean into this. A sexy woman is bathing me.

"What I said was...if things don't shake out the way you want them to, you have options...Show them you know your worth...and whatever career decisions you want to make...Money won't be an issue... I'm behind you."

"No, I'm behind you." She grabbed my ass and I chuckled.

"I'd never take away your career, babe. Or your autonomy."

We've never had this conversation, but it was clear as day that she liked what she did and she was fucking good at it. I couldn't imagine her wearing one of those mesh robes and sipping martinis on a Tuesday morning. Not when I've seen her command whole board rooms in killer heels.

"So, you don't want me to be your trophy wife?"

I heard her teasing tone as she turned me over and licked at the water running over my chest.

"You're neither a trophy...or my wife. You're your own woman."

Her eyes blazed at me.

"You're such a sweet-talker, Mor. I can't stand you." She emphasized the point, roughly.

"Well, my pickup lines are catered very specifically to hot badass women who are empowered to grab life by the balls."

"It's 'by the horns'...The saying is 'grab life by the horns.'" She smirked at me.

"Why would you want to go near the bull's horns?!"

She sniffed out in frustration.

"Why am I arguing this?? Moriah, why would you want to touch his balls??"

"Well, isn't that the best way to bring him down?"

"I don't know, Mor! I'm angry now. Why have you gone and riled me up?"

I grinned at her, pinning her to a cold wall and she gasped into our kiss. I wedged a thigh in her center and she squealed.

"No! Mor! Stop! I'm done!"

"Aw...all right. Am I clean enough now?"

I licked her neck.

"You'll do..." She caught my lips and kissed me sweetly. "Thank you, Moriah..." She looked at me warmly.

"You're welcome."

The shower thundered in the silence and I didn't know if she meant planning today, or my expressions of loyalty, or even just me being here with her. Either way, I got it all.

We stepped out of the shower and collapsed into a freshly made bed.

I held her tightly in my arms and relished her naked body pressed against mine as I spooned her.

"I feel like holding on to our Eden a little while longer..." I sighed out softly.

"You know that story doesn't have a great ending, right?"

My breath caught.

"Why ON EARTH would you say that right now?" I griped. "You ruined the moment..."

She turned in my arms, giggling.

"It's true! Maybe you should have better role models as far as romance goes."

"Say what you will...but they grew old together and were probably buried together in each others' arms." I was still pouting over the fact she had crushed my idyllic train of thought.

"Is that what you want, Mor?" Her tone was serious now and I looked at her. "You want to grow old with me?"

"Yes!" I said immediately.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"When you're 50, I'm going to be 70..."

"So? Probably a fucking hot 70-year-old!" I was more emphatic than I was usually because it was something that gnawed at her and she's had moments of insecurity about it.

Her mouth pulled up in amusement and I kept speaking.

"Listen, Suzie. I fell in love with you...with your brain and your volatile spirit. That's not changing anytime soon...I want as much time as I can possibly get. If that's greed, then throw me out of paradise too."

Her eyes blazed and she kissed me.

"Okay! Just checking!"

She turned over and my hands flexed over her hips before I regained my senses.

"Okay, well...Goodnight."

"Nite nite, Mor!"

I ruminated over our last exchange and had to ask her one last thing.

"Suz?" She hummed sleepily. "Did you...want to grow old with me too?"

"Of course, I love you, baby." She squeezed my forearms harder into herself and wiggled her butt into my hips. "That is, if we don't murder each other before we get old."

"True..." I conceded that we may very well end up murdering each other. "Love hard. Live hard!" I whispered.

She was already asleep.