Golden Fields

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laved at her clit with her movement.

"Ohh!" She groaned.

My tongue dipped down to lick at the skin encasing my fingers to taste her arousal and the cloying smell of the wildflowers mixed with the musk of her sweet come. Every fucking thing in the moment was overwhelming my senses. The smell, the sound of her moans and the buzzing of the bees in the background, the sight of her glowing chest in the warm waning light, the feel of her wet soft center against my lips and tongue, and finally her taste that only I had access to, unique every time.

My free arm wedged under her ass and supported her as her hips raised up to my mouth. Her hands were back on the ground behind her.

"Harder, baby." Her voice was broken.

I dug another finger in and pushed them harder into her front walls. My tongue moved faster over her clit and her hips trembled in my grasp.

"Don't stop, Mor!" She keened out and cried out a gasp as she came. She dropped onto her elbows and then on her back as I followed her down, settling down on my chest and licking around her groin. My fingers left her to go under her legs and reach up to her nipples. I gently traced them as I drew closer and closer to her clit again.

Her hips twitched violently as I mouthed at her skin and rolled her nipples in my fingers harder. Her hand clutched at my forearm and hair again. My tongue undulated against her quivering clit along its length.

"Okay, go." She gasped.

I sucked her in my mouth gently and her hips bucked. I kept her at the edge and she writhed under me. I reminded myself to breathe as I pleasured her.

"You're gorgeous, darling...are you close?" I spoke in between caresses.

She pushed me back into her center and squeaked out in assent. I hummed loudly into her and she moaned. Her hips moved rapidly and I sucked a little harder, running my tongue over her glans. Her body rolled under my fingers on her nipples and my mouth on her.

"Ah!" She twitched and gripped violently at my hair as she came.

I felt the addictive contractions along her center as she came back down. Her clit was throbbing in a staccato. I was thoroughly enjoying myself and she wrenched my head away when I started to get carried away.

"Kiss me..."

I went up her body, trailing wet kisses as I went.

Her tongue tasted inside my mouth and her arms encased my head, possessively. My center was wet and I rested it on her thigh. She huffed out in our kiss, bending her leg to complement me, flexing her muscle into me and I moaned as I humped her. She gripped my breast and the shocks ran from there to my spine and down to my groin in an endless current.

I ran out of breath and panted near her ear. My hips moved faster and I dropped down her thigh a little bit. I was accidentally bucking into her center and she screamed with the over sensitivity. Her hips moved against mine while I chased my orgasm.

I bucked violently as my walls contracted and I flopped in her arms. She ran her nails up and down my spine. Her legs rubbed against mine and I almost dozed off but remembered we were naked in the middle of nowhere.

I supported myself on my hands and saw her special coy smile shining at me. The one that showed me how pleased she was with me.

I kissed her softly.

"You are wild, baby girl."

"Rawr..."

I chuckled and kissed her sweetly. She chased my mouth again. I forced myself to stand up and root around the grass, looking for my shirt and bra. Her hands traipsed over the backs of my thighs and ass while my center throbbed in response.

She turned me around by my hips and dug her tongue in my pussy while she caressed my thighs. She stroked my clit, building me up slowly and when I couldn't take it anymore, I pressed her head harder into my groin until she sucked on me.

"Oh, fuck!" I felt a little irreverent, cussing in this beautiful place, but...there really was no better response to her ministrations.

I gripped her shoulders so I wouldn't topple over as I neared my orgasm. I twitched and pitched forward erratically but she kept me escalating, pulling at my ass cheeks.

I seized with a cry and pulled her by her ponytail, holding her face against my belly for a second as I caught my breath. I slid down and laughed in her face.

"That was fun! I was just expecting a quickie fingering! You keep surprising me, darling..."

She kissed me and handed back the shirt and bra she'd wrenched out of my hands.

We dressed with small kisses here and there and sat cross legged next to each other, finally digging in to the food.

"Mor, you forgot the nuts and the olives."

I groaned.

"Damn! I thought I got everything!"

I handed her her glass of rosé.

"So close!" She shook her head, seemingly disappointed. "So close to haute cuisine, only to forget the olives. She tsked and spread cheese over a cracker.

I bumped her shoulder and she bumped me back.

The sun was setting and everything turned orange and then red.

After some more chatting, I finally asked. "What's going on at work, babe?"

She sighed out roughly. "They are...making some changes in upper management at the company."

"Okay..."

"So, maybe my job?" She said it as a question.

"Wow! I never thought it would come to that..."

"It's business...It's not personal...if they think they can get someone younger, eager to please, and with a smaller paycheck, then they will."

"That's dumb...the reason you're compensated is because you produce revenue..."

"It's not that straightforward always and, in this situation, I could end up either on top or...I could get stabbed in the back...maybe 'axed' might be a more correct term."

"By when will they make the changes?"

"There's a new guy starting on Monday and I have no idea what they hired him for...there's rumors but I don't know if I can trust them..."

"Well, nothing's sure, right?"

She hummed in assent.

"And there's nothing you can do until Monday?"

"No...just pretend to look surprised when something horrible happens!" She exclaimed dramatically.

I sat behind her and circled my hands loosely around her front while she munched on cheese.

I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear.

"Nothing bad is going to happen. You might even get the VP job..."

She scoffed.

"They've passed me for that two times, already."

"Then good riddance! Maybe right now is the perfect time to bow out."

She froze in my arms.

"What?"

"Yeah, like if things don't shake out the way you want them to, just leverage you leaving and if they don't meet your requests, quit."

She was still frozen and I wondered if I'd overstepped.

"And what? Not work? I need to work, Mor..."

"Well, yeah...but you are so qualified in what you do...just...go to a better company that will appreciate you better."

"I've worked there for fifteen years..." She floated a cracker with cheese and pears in front of my face and I took it from her in my mouth.

"Like you said...it's not personal..." I said around the cracker.

"Yeah..."

"And you know...you can do whatever you want...start a new business, find the perfect job you enjoy, even go back to school if you wanted. My royalties are more than enough and you have savings too."

"I don't need you to support me..." She whispered.

"I know you don't, but it's nice to have a back up...besides, you helped me when my first book wasn't getting sold. Maybe now it's my turn for a little bit."

She hummed noncommittally and leaned back on my chest.

The sun was finally dipping into the horizon and the bright orange orb shone stubbornly as it fell asleep.

"You are worth your weight in gold, love. And then some. Don't settle for anything less than what you absolutely deserve." I kissed her temple. "Because of your genius." My palm rested warmly over her chest. "And your heart."

"You're sweet...Today was gorgeous. It settled my brain a little."

"Good! Happy to hear that!"

"And I'll think about what you said..."

"Okay. Well! I'm always here if you just want me to listen. I can zip it if you don't want solutions."

She narrowed her eyes at me from where she was resting on my chest.

"Have you been reading relationship advice articles again?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Because you always come back with wise one-liners like 'tell me if you only want me to listen and not offer solutions.'" She let her voice drop while I harrumphed.

"I may have listened to a podcast about how to understand each other if you have different communication styles, yes..."

She chuckled and pecked the bottom of my jaw.

"You're cute...Thank you, Mor. Let's see what happens on Monday, okay?"

"Okay." I breathed deeply.

She shifted to kiss me sweetly and the honey stuck to my lips. I licked her lips clean of the sticky sweetness and then my own.

"Are you still up to going to the gallery opening Jesse's having tomorrow?" I asked softly.

"Yes, we have to. This one is a big one."

"Hmm...Let's start packing up before we meet a bear, eh?"

"Omigawd! We could've gotten attacked by a bear? While we were naked?!"

"No, no...highly improbable. Besides you would have scared him off with your screams."

She punched my ribs but started to help me put everything away.

We walked back to the car and I packed all the stuff away. I came around the car to find her sitting on the hood. She wasn't looking at me, so I took my camera from the backseat to snap some better pictures of her. I fine-tuned the settings quietly and got the perfect shot.

I took a picture of her profile against the darkening blue sky and then of the whole car with her on the hood. Finally, I rounded the corner to take one head-on and she finally spotted me.

"What are you doing?"

"Making my own personal pin-up poster." I snapped another picture while she smiled.

"Oh, really? Let me help you then."

She took off her hair band and fluffed up her red waves. She let the jacket pool at her elbows and bent a knee to showcase her legs.

"Like this?" She asked softly.

"Yes...perfect..."

I took picture after picture and she tossed her jacket in the open top of the car. She looked around and took off her tank and bra. I took pictures of her movements. She took off her shorts and the only thing she was wearing was her black seamless underwear.

She opened her legs and put her hands daintily on her thighs.

"How about...this.?"

"Yes...

I took a picture.

"Can you put your hand over your breast and the other running down your neck?

She complied and I took a few angles.

"Now your hands in your hair?

"Great! Amazing! Okay! One hand pulling your thigh open and the other about to dip into your underwear.

She complied again and her face burned with arousal. I hoped to god I was able to capture that fire in her eyes in the photo.

"How are you so fucking hot?" I hissed.

She sidled down the hood and straddled my hips.

I ran my palms along her back. We heard a car zooming on the road nearby and she panicked, dropping onto the ground and looking for her clothes.

I knelt and held her shorts open for her while she gripped my shoulders. She stared down at me and I couldn't wait to get on my computer to edit those sexy pictures. She handed me her socks and shoes and leaned against my black car. I slipped a sock on and she placed her foot on my chest, pushing as I pushed lightly back, matching her force. I looked for direction but she was just toying with me. She let me finish putting her shoes on her and brought me up for a kiss. I could hear the crickets now in the gloom and an odd toad here and there.

"I kind of feel like a teenager..." She spoke softly.

"Like stealing away without our parent's permission?"

"Yes, exactly. Today was just so easy out here...so light."

"I was thinking the same thing. I came to the conclusion that it was Edenic."

"Hmm...because we were naked?" She teased.

"Yes, but it also felt easy…Like you said, a type of paradise."

She squished my mouth.

"Mor?"

I hummed.

"If you EVER share those pictures with another living soul, I will end you. Got it?"

I squeaked in assent.

"That includes Jesse..." Jesse was my best friend and she knew I shared everything with him. She let go of my mouth and I stretched my jaw.

"Yes, dear."

She kissed me and went to sit in the passenger seat.

"What are you doing with those pictures, any way?" She caressed my forearm while I drove us to the main road.

"I told you! I'm making pin-up posters. I'll set them up in my closet where it's private."

"You're such a teenage boy." She pulled me in by my chin and kissed me.

The car hit the asphalt of the main road and I wrenched out of her grip to right the car. I shook my head and made a u-turn, realizing we were going the wrong way.

----

"I'm taking a shower, Mor!" She shouted as she weaved through our place.

"Okay!"

I eagerly sat at my computer and sent over the raw images of Suzie on the hood of my car. Each image already had lovely blue overtones that caressed the side of her curves. There was one that was slightly purple. All in all, there were so many possibilities that flooded my brain. Neon lettering, harsh comic book movement. Or maybe do it up slinky, like a Jessica Rabbit meets Tokyo Drift. Oh, fuck...That would be hot...

Or maybe--

"Mor, where on earth...oh! There you are! What are you--"

She froze as she saw all the poses I'd taken in the twilight, plastered all over my multiple screens. She fixated on one of her with open legs, reaching into her underwear.

"You made me look really sexy!"

"I haven't done anything yet, just brainstorming for now..."

"Come on! Be serious!...Wait, really?"

"Yeah! This is all you, right now...

I stood up to admire the pictures up close as well.

"I like this one." I pointed to her in profile and her hair waving behind her.

"Ooh, yeah! Those belong on some mudflaps!" She was having fun now.

"Hot! I'll put them on my jeep."

"You look like you're going to have fun on this one..."

"So much fun..."

I sat down and she ran a hand across my shoulders.

"Come to bed, Mor..."

"Okay, one second! I'm just going to clean up the background to this one real quick."

"Mor..."

"What, babe?" I was brushing away unnecessary texture near the edges.

"Mor..."

I looked at her in the doorway and she was naked. Her silhouette definitely was nicer than what was on my screen. I could feel her flesh under my fingers from memory.

"Are you going to stay? Playing on your computer? Or are you joining me in the bedroom?"

It clicked finally. Sex now or never sex.

"Sex now, then!" I scrambled after her and she ran up the few steps to our bedroom. I grabbed her at her waist and mouthed at her shoulder. "How could I be so dense?"

She giggled as she flopped face down on the bed, our legs dangling to the floor.

"24-hour rule remember?" She was muffled against the duvet.

"Right! I absolutely must touch you now." My palms ran up her back and down her arms.

I licked her slit, savoring her lips as I spread her cheeks. I slathered my index and middle finger in saliva and entered her to stroke slowly. I scratched her shoulders and her spine with my other hand, sympathetically feeling the little electric shocks that happen during sex.

I stroked inside her in and out while she grew louder. I drove my hand in with my hip and grunted in time with her moans. The hot slap of skin was more than enough to turn me on.

She squished my fingers as she came eventually and my hands itched to have my strap on me already. I was rushing to the next orgasm and I needed to slow down a little. At the very least so I could savor the night properly. Golden rule of lovemaking: have fun so your partner feeds off your energy.

I slapped her ass and she crawled forward to flop down in the middle of the bed. Taking off my clothes, I put on my boxers with the slot at the front and slipped our dildo of choice in it. We named him Liam Neeson and he quickly became a favorite as soon as we used it the first time. I got the vibrator bullets and put them in the lining of the boxers.

I threw the lube and the extra dildo next to her on the bed. Digging my fingers in her back, I kissed her spine and she rested her head on her folded arms. It made her shoulder blades jut out and I painted her back with kisses, licking here and there.

"Oh, fuck...I'm tingly..."

"It's probably the last orgasm..." I ran my nails in an imaginary rush of blood like when you come. "Do you feel the wave that starts here?" I scratched at the small of her back. "And radiates up and out?"

While she was distracted, I lubed up Liam and pressed the cock head at her entrance.

"It's also the best time to fuck you, because you're extra sensitive..." she gripped the slats as I stroked inside slowly.

"Yep! Yes, that's nice..."

Her flushed back was gorgeous and the silver of her chain and white of her skin contrasted against her ruby red hair.

That vision of her in the sunlight today and her posing on my car, though...Fuck, I could come just replaying her shaking body from today.

"Now, please, baby..." She spoke, muffled, against her arms.

I leaned on my hands and humped her deep and quick.

"Yes, like that. Ohh--"

She twisted and rolled her hips, giving herself over to the pleasure.

She leaned on her elbows and lolled her head down. I bit at the bend of her neck and it only took a few more strokes to have her shake under me as she came.

She flopped down, face first, again. I grabbed at a water bottle and chugged it.

"Mor...are you seriously drinking water right now?"

"Gotta stay hydrated...want some?" I held out the bottle in front of her as she craned to look at me.

"No! You're still inside me!"

"I'm aware." I thrust shallowly. "I'm not allowed to drink water with my cock inside you?" I was smiling now, setting the water down and biting her shoulders.

"No...it's weird..."

"Duly noted..."

"What are you doing anyway? Do you plan on fucking me all night like this?" She tried to nudge me off but I grabbed her wrists.

"Not all night...but I did want to try something..."

She stilled her movements and I dug out the remote from the nightstand. I thrust as I looked at the thing, keeping her warm. I finally figured it out and powered it on.

"Shit! That feels nice!" The vibrating bullet was pressed into my clit and sending waves down into the dildo.

"Oh god!" She was back to gripping the slats.

I breathed deeply, refusing to come before her. I thrust and caressed her back.

What do guys think about, again? Baseball? No, I hate baseball...Football? Okay! The game last week with those hot Dallas cheerleaders that I couldn't stop--no! Damn it. Uh, okay...my annoying aunt and her double chin...yep, that works.

"Are you close baby?" I finally asked as I started to get worked up.

"Yes! I want John, now please!"

"Sure thing!" I grabbed our smaller dildo we named John Mayer and lubed it up. This one is mostly for anal. I slathered lube over her crack, stimulating her hole.

I continued to move my hips and gently entered her with my index finger.

"Relax baby..."

Her hole relaxed.

I stroked the cock so it would be warm and replaced my finger with the cock head at her ass.

"Ready, darling?"

"Yes!"

My slow roll inside her looked amazing from this angle, but slipping that dildo inside her to the base? It was...nothing short of sublime.

Don't come. Don't come. Don't come...was my useless mantra.

"Fuck me." She cried out brokenly.

"Fuck me, what?..." I teased.

"Please! Fuck me, daddy."

"You got it, baby girl." I whispered near her ear and she groaned in arousal.