All Comments on 'Golden Girl Ch. 14'

by Case21

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
petertowerspetertowersover 5 years ago

That was a really clever way to wind up the series. You should approach a publisher with this story. Thanks again for taking the time to post it onto here for us.

Case21Case21over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

Thanks, Peter! I'm putting the complete manuscript together slowly but surely. It actually turned out to be a full-length novel of over 50,000 words (to my surprise), so maybe I'll do something with it. But really, the pleasure for me lies in the writing, and in reaching readers like yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thrilled, amazed and expectant

Gosh, This series is AMAZING! I'm so longing to see more! Maybe a story about the life of Dorée before her sister arrived at the castle? Or a sequel telling a story about what happens after the Golden girl's sister arrived?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s been 5 stars all the way

Bravo, what a fantastic story and so it comes full circle.

HawkerPennHawkerPennabout 1 year ago

This is a lovely, powerful and imaginative series that transcends the temptation to descend into a mindless violence, instead rising to thrill the mind and heart. It is BDSM with purpose and wit, not to be missed. Enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCase21@Case21
Welcome. I'm Case 21, and I'm too many things to put into a biography box on a website. Some of the things I am are: an asexual masochist, a film/lit teacher, a Canadian, a Body without Organs, and someone who wants very much to write fiction that touches people. Posting here ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Golden Girl Series Info