Golden Hills University Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgray259
sgray259
320 Followers

"Whoa, hold on a minute," said Marconi, rising to his feet. "I'm not going to start having sex with students!"

Brenda opened her robe, showing him her plump, luscious breasts. "You sure about that, officer?" she purred.

Marconi couldn't help but stare. His favorite erotic fantasy could come true, right here, right now - if he let it. All he had to do was forget his duty, his ethics, everything that made him a good man.

"Wouldn't you like to have a little taste?" she said, twisting her torso from side to side. "My nipples would feel so good if you would just suck them a little. Please? Pretty please?"

Marconi could feel the eyes of all three girls on him, waiting intently to see what he would do. His erection raged as he stared at her succulent flesh, her taut, tempting nipples. He should have looked away; he should have fled the room, fled the dormitory. But that wasn't what he really wanted to do.

"I think you better frisk her, officer," said Melissa, with mock sincerity. "She might be hiding something under that robe."

Brenda grinned and obligingly turned, placing her hands on the wall. "Go ahead, officer. I'm ready for you."

Marconi couldn't resist. Moving behind her, he placed both hands on her plump breasts, caressing the firm, smooth flesh. Her tits were as hard as rocks, and she moaned as he gently stroked and pinched them. His right hand trailed down her belly and over her crotch. She was wet with anticipation.

******

Henley never knew that sucking a dick could feel so good. Kneeling on the wet grass, she worshipped Steve's massive penis with fervent licks and kisses. The taste of his hard male meat was intoxicating, and she could feel her own juice dribbling down her thighs now as she took his cock inside her mouth. She began to move her head back and forth, her tongue swirling against his throbbing erection. When he moaned, the erotic sound made her hungry for more, and she was soon bobbing her head back and forth, enveloping his mighty organ with quick, hot, slippery thrusts. She could taste his precum as her hands glided up and down his muscular thighs, caressing his firm flesh. She had to make him come; she wanted to hear him groan with ecstasy, wanted to taste his hot spunk. It was the the only thing in the world she desired...until she felt another pair of hands on her hips, another penis nudging against her pussy.

"Hey, Officer Horny," called Brad. "You want me to fuck you now?"

With a mouth full of cock, all she could do was nod and say, "Mmm-hmmm! Mmm-hmmm!"

And then it was going inside her, filling her inch by inch with heavenly, hard prick. She gave a muffled moan as he slid the thick organ all the way into her well-lubricated snatch, treating her vagina to the fuck it had been craving all night. Then he started to drive it in and out of her, and the pleasure was staggering. It was all she could do to keep sucking Steve's cock. She could tell he was close now; his throbbing erection was swelling larger than ever as she bobbed and slurped. But now her own orgasm was building, too - and quickly! With Brad's big tool savagely churning her pussy, it wouldn't be long before she convulsed helplessly on the ground. But then she wouldn't get to taste Steve's cum! And she had to taste it. She moved her head faster, her lips grazing his rigid sex shaft. Come for me, Steve. Her tongue bathed the invading phallus in hot, slippery saliva. You're so close. Her hands grabbed his firm ass, her mouth sliding faster and faster. Any second now...give it to me...let me taste it...

He groaned and shook as his hot cream erupted into her waiting mouth. It was even better than she imagined - a tantalizing dose of pure male lust. It flooded her senses with irresistible longing, and she kept sucking his pulsing penis with ever-growing hunger, coaxing more of the sex nectar into her eager mouth. She started to feel a warm tingling spreading through her body, and suddenly the cock in her pussy felt even better than before. Brad was fucking her like a madman now, ramming his swollen organ into her gooey hole with quick, deep thrusts. She realized that he was going to come inside her - and she wanted it! Nothing else mattered anymore, not even the risk of getting pregnant. She wanted him to pump her feverish twat, pump her full of good, hot fuck sauce.

The battered policewoman sank to the ground, her pussy spasming as the climax overtook her at last. She clawed the ground deliriously, that mighty cock still pistoning in and out of her sopping cunt. Seconds later, she felt his volcanic cum spurting inside her, flooding her womb, dribbling down her thighs. It was better than anything she had ever felt before.

But it wasn't enough; she had to have more! Fortunately for her, Josh had taken his clothes off and was now approaching her with another huge erection. She mewled like a cat in heat as she felt his hands on her hips, the tip of his cock grazing her sweltering labia.

******

As Marconi began to play with the young girl's pussy, he realized that he was doomed. Her crotch felt so hot, so wet, so ripe for fucking. There was no way he was going to leave this room without invading this sweet cunt. With every stroke, he could feel her body quiver with excitement, and her pleasure was infectious. He started rubbing her faster, his fingers slipping along her tender slit, up and down, up and down. She moaned hotly, and Marconi could tell that she was getting close. He was going to make this beautiful blonde student come, and the thought of that made his cock swell ever harder.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" she whimpered. "Are you gonna fuck my hungry wet pussy?"

"Yeah, I am." He pressed two fingers against her turgid clit and began to wiggle them rapidly. "I'm gonna fuck your sweet little cunt all night." The words sounded strange, as if some other, more devilish version of himself was speaking them. But they did the trick; Brenda groaned loudly, her body trembling and sinking to the floor as the orgasm claimed her.

Marconi wasted no time; he quickly took off his shirt, unbuckled his belt, and dropped his pants. The size of his erection surprised him. It was easily an inch longer than he had ever seen it, and he had been well hung to start with. He tentatively stroked the massive shaft, and the sensation was amazing; it felt as though a few thrusts into a nice slippery twat would be enough to make him come. Looking around, he saw that the other two girls were staring at his throbbing penis with undisguised hunger. He could fuck any of them. He could fuck all of them.

But there was no question - Brenda would be first. The hot little blonde was on her knees; her robe was gone, and she was wiggling her ass provocatively. "Here you go, Officer," she cooed. "My sweet little cunt is all ready for you..."

By now, all sense of duty and ethics had melted in the heat of his lusty need. He kneeled down behind her, guiding the tip of his steel-hard cock to the entrance to her waiting pussy. With one swift thrust, he plunged all the way inside her, making her gasp and grab the carpet. Her vagina felt heavenly as he rammed his thick organ in and out, in and out. Why had he never done this before? The world he had known before was crumbling to pieces as he pumped her hot, juicy hole, over and over again. Why not fuck her? Why not fuck all the girls on campus? He could feel the cum welling up inside his swollen testicles, and he drilled her harder, faster, inducing in her a series of low, delirious groans. And then he came, his enlarged phallus spewing thick ropes of jizz into her wet sex. For all he knew, he was impregnating her right here and now, but that didn't stop him. He just kept sliding his cock in and out of her, each thrust planting a rich dose of potent sperm in her syrupy twat. She had her second orgasm then, her hips bucking as the breeding ensued.

When it was done, when at last his penis stopped erupting, he withdrew from her and lay back on the carpet. As the ecstasy gradually subsided, the enormity of what he had just done began to weigh on him. He had done it - he had actually fucked a student. It was just about the worst thing he could have done - but how could he have resisted her? That young, delectable body - so ripe for the taking, so willing, so eager. It felt unbelievably good to touch her, to thrust inside her. That pleasure had blinded him to everything else as he pumped her luscious twat. Even now, after his lust ought to have been slaked, he could feel his prick growing hard again, gradually stiffening and rising up - wanting more of that delicious wet friction.

And there was Melissa, standing above him, tugging off her black T-shirt to reveal her smooth belly, her beautiful breasts. She was still wearing her red panties, but not for much longer.

"My turn," she said, kneeling down next to him, her hands stroking his chest. "Now that you've had a taste, you're not going to want to stop." She reached down and began to stroke his cock, her small hand gliding slowly up and down the rigid, veined shaft. "This is what controls you from now on." She leaned down and kissed it, her tongue swirling around the massive purplish bulb. "You feel it, don't you? The lust surging through you, like never before." She pumped him a little faster, her tongue taking a few more teasing swipes. "I feel it, too," she said hotly, staring up at him. "All I really want is a big, hard cock like this inside me."

And just like that, his mind snapped, utterly consumed by rapacious desire. She yelped with surprise as he sprang on top of her, savagely yanking her panties aside. He slid his swollen cock against her moist slit - one, two, three times - and then sank inside her with a bestial grunt. She gasped and groaned as he fucked her, strong and fast, mercilessly plowing in and out of her tight wet cunt. "Oh, God, yes!" she cried. "Fuck me...fuck me hard...!" His mammoth erection plunged in and out of her, again, again, again. "You're gonna...oh, God...you're gonna...make me...come!" Her nails scraped his muscular back as she writhed beneath him, but he just kept pumping her, his cock churning her wet pussy with swift, urgent thrusts. When he came, it was even better than last time. He closed his eyes and savored each blissful spurt of semen into her horny twat. It seemed to go on forever.

******

Henley was having trouble thinking clearly. She vaguely recalled that there was something she was supposed to be doing - something other than unbuttoning her shirt. If only these three boys would leave her alone for a minute, maybe she could get her head straight. But they just kept stroking her thighs, kissing her pussy, and that made it really hard to concentrate on anything else.

But now her bra was off, and it felt good to be naked, the warm night breeze whispering across her bare skin. And it felt even better when Josh started sucking her nipples. There was still something not quite right about all this, but his hot tongue was stirring up that horny feeling again, and she knew it would soon be time for another fucking.

A moment later, she was lying on the ground, the grass tickling her butt as she looked up at Steve's amazing cock. How did these boys get so big? His shaft was so beautiful and hard, so perfectly designed for satisfying her wet cunt. She wanted him to fuck it inside her, and she told him so. She spread her thighs for him, eagerly rubbing her clit as he brought his sex tool into position.

And then it was inside her, worming its way into her well-lubricated snatch, filling her up with the hard meat that she was craving more and more. She gasped and groaned as he slid it in and out of her with a slow, steady rhythm. He was taking his time with her, confident that she was under his power now. All he had to do was keep drilling her, and it was only a matter of minutes - or maybe seconds - before she had another brain-blasting climax.

She came, and she came again, her naked body twisting on the ground, her pussy throbbing deliriously. With each orgasm, her willpower waned; every virtue, every scruple was evaporating in the heat of her insatiable lust. With each thrust into her feverish body, a new truth was starting to emerge. She was made for fucking; she was a hot, horny female, rutting in the night, wanting nothing more than a hard cock to splurt another fat dose of semen into her eager vagina.

And yet, that persistent idea nagged at her. She had been someone else once - someone who would not have approved of letting these college boys stuff their big dongs into her snatch, over and over again. They kept calling her Officer Horny - that was her name, right? She really did love it when they rammed their thick cocks in and out of her, and it was a thrill to feel that hot fuck sauce filling her pussy.

She was on her hands and knees, her breasts wobbling wildly as one of them - she didn't know who - pumped her from behind. She glanced at a pile of clothing on the ground nearby - had that been her uniform? Was that her badge? She feebly reached over and grasped the shiny metal, suddenly recalling those long months of training, that fervent desire to protect society. Did that really matter anymore? Whoever was fucking her was starting to thrust faster, and she knew it wouldn't be long before he pumped her full of cum. She could feel her body reacting, anticipating, quickly building to another orgasmic eruption. A few more climaxes, and she really would forget everything; the virtuous woman she had been would be lost - replaced by a lusty young slut, whose entire life would revolve around hot, hard sex. Was that so wrong?

This was her last chance. Without giving herself a chance to hesitate, she desperately reached out and found her walkie talkie, thumbing the switch. "Officer...Henley...code 10-44...East Dorm...please...help..."

"Crap!" muttered Josh. "Get that thing away from her!" Steve yanked the walkie talkie out of her hand and threw it across the field.

"We should get out of here."

"Yeah, you're right," said Brad - the one who was pumping her. "Want to take her with us? This pussy is pretty damn sweet."

Josh looked at her for a moment, considering. Then he shook his head. "Nah, we've done a pretty good job on her. Sooner or later, she's gonna want more. Besides, it's not like we don't have any other girls to fuck."

"All right," said Brad. "Just give me a minute...I'm almost done..."

She felt his dick move faster, and she dreaded what was about to happen. One more orgasm, one more blast of cum, and she might become hopelessly addicted to sex. Maybe she already was. She gripped her badge, trying to remember her police training, the oaths she had sworn. But all those elements of her former personality were drifting further away as the meaty cock drove relentlessly into her throbbing sex, again, again, again. Oh, it was so good! Irresistibly good. She whimpered with pleasure as strong hands grabbed her hips, the swollen organ plowing her wet pussy with swift, deep thrusts. She felt it go all the way in, and that sweet sex cream flooded her womb. There was nothing she could do; groaning in utter defeat, she sank to the ground, the badge slipping uselessly from her hand as the bliss consumed her.

******

Marconi had never needed to use both pairs of handcuffs before, but now he was glad he had them. Natalie had struggled a little when he cuffed her wrists to the bedposts, but her heart wasn't really in it. She could have left the room anytime, but instead she had sat there watching as he fucked both her roommates. He knew she must be horny as hell, but she was trying not to show it. She even managed to protest when he tugged her gym shorts off, followed by her panties.

"Stop it!" she cried. "I don't want this! I don't want to end up...like them."

He glanced over at Brenda and Melissa, both of whom were stroking their crotches as they watched the show, eagerly waiting to see their roommate succumb.

"Did she just insult us?" said Brenda, grinning. "That bitch!"

"Just give her a few minutes," said Melissa with a sly smirk. "Soon as she gets that cock in her, she'll be singing a different tune."

But Marconi wanted to take his time. His penis was as hard as ever, but he thought it would be fun to tease her for a while, to get her so hot that she begged him to do it. He lightly stroked her thighs; she had clamped them together, so his fingers massaged the crack between them, moving upward toward her pussy and then back down again. Slow, methodic caresses.

"Please...please stop..." she whispered, shutting her eyes.

But her thighs were starting to spread. Now his fingers were able to brush against her crotch with every upward stroke, and her breath caught every time he touched her there. Soon there was no more crack; her legs were open now, and his fingers glided up and down her moist pussy lips with the same, patient rhythm. She started to squirm, tugging at the handcuffs as her mouth hung open, her breathing become more and more erratic. Marconi looked over and saw that Brenda and Melissa were also getting worked up, rubbing vigorous circles on their wet pussies. He started paying more attention to Natalie's clit, watching her body quake every time he dabbed it.

"I think she's ready. Should I make her come?"

Brenda and Melissa nodded frantically.

"How about you, Natalie? You want to come?" His fingers preyed on her clit, firmly stroking the swollen love button until her hips bucked and she moaned loudly, her body convulsing against the restraints. Within seconds, all three roommates were groaning in orgasm, a chorus of ecstasy that went on for a full half-minute.

Then Natalie looked at him with a quite different expression. She wanted him now, and she had no wish to hide it. Her eyes were glinting with sexual greed as he climbed on top of her, his raging cock poised at the entrance to her wet pussy.

Just then, his walkie talkie squawked. "Officer...Henley...code 10-44...East Dorm...please...help..."

Marconi stared at the horny girl beneath him. She really was beautiful - sexy and young, vibrant and fertile. And now, thanks to this strange lust fever sweeping through the campus, he could fuck her senseless; he could pump her pussy full of cum, and she would love it. One of his favorite erotic fantasies had become reality.

But he had another fantasy, too, and that involved fucking a sexy young policewoman.

"I'm sorry, Natalie, but I have to go."

"No!" she cried desperately. "I need you!"

"I'll be back soon, I promise. In the meantime," he looked at Brenda and Melissa. "Can you two take care of her while I'm gone?"

By the time he got dressed, Natalie was moaning loudly as Brenda kissed her nipples and Melissa's tongue wagged against her wet snatch.

******

Like an animal, Henley crawled into the bushes, completely naked. The boys had grabbed her clothes before they left, smugly remarking that she'd be having sex again as soon as someone found her. And she knew it was true. Her nipples were still erect with excitement, and her vagina longed for more cock.

So when Marconi appeared, she was sorely tempted to come out of hiding and let him see her. She knew he found her attractive; she had noticed him looking at her in the past. Well, if he got a good look at her now, who knew what would happen? Her body would probably give him a nice big erection. Then, with just a few words and a sultry look, she could seduce him, get his clothes off, and get his prick inside her. It would be so easy.

But that would be the end of her. One more dose of cum, and she would be completely addicted. Even now, she could feel her pussy throbbing, her clit burgeoning at the nearness of a male. As he drew closer, her need grew worse and worse. She couldn't help it; her hand went to her crotch. She was so wet, and he was only ten yards away. She began to rub herself, gasping at the surge of pleasure that coursed through her. Oh, he was so close now! She could just stand up, let him see how horny she was, how much she needed a big fat dong sliding up inside her. In the glow of the lamplight, she could see the hungry look on his face, and she immediately realized that he must have had sex with those girls in the dorm. He had been corrupted just as she had, and now he was looking for her, no doubt eager to plant his seed in yet another young woman tonight. She stroked her pussy faster, licking her lips as the orgasm started to build inside her. Look this way, she thought. Find me, see how badly I need you.

sgray259
sgray259
320 Followers