Golden Hills University Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that these were feeble rationalizations. She knew it would be foolishly dangerous to let another orgasm consume her. But as she loosened her robe again and allowed it to slip from her shoulders, she knew that she had lost. The urge was too strong; there was no way for her to resist it anymore. She reached down, gasping as her fingertips made contact with her wet, eager sex. She immediately went to work, all thoughts of restraint evaporating as she vigorously rubbed herself toward another climax. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, it felt as though she was watching someone else - a distorted version of herself, panting and moaning, stroking her nipples, her pussy. That was her, wasn't it? What had she become? A wanton sex junkie, her eyes glazed with lust, greedily gorging herself on the hot waves of delight trickling through her body. It was too late to think of stopping. The pleasure was boiling inside her again; her fingers were a blur as they frantically diddled her swollen clit, desperate to bring on another sweet release. She sank to the floor, groaning helplessly, convulsing in the throes of unimaginable, overpowering bliss.

Thirty minutes later, she was lying naked on her bed, her thighs spread open, moaning deliriously as a buzzing pink vibrator nuzzled her pussy. She had planned to go to sleep, but as soon as she turned off the light and closed her eyes, her mind started wandering, inevitably, back to all that had happened to her today. It wasn't long before her vagina started calling to her again. Just a little stirring at first - a soft, seductive urge. Wouldn't it feel good? She tried to block it out; she turned to her other side, forcing herself to relax and go to sleep. But then the stirring became a hungry throb, and soon she was clenching and scissoring her thighs. The more she tried to resist, the worse it got, until she had no choice but to reach down and massage her anxious twat. It was so wet, and stroking it felt even better than before. She licked her lips and moaned, giving in fully to the hot lust coursing through her body. Why had she tried to deny this? "Because you don't want to become a mindless, sex-crazed slut," said a voice in her mind. But that voice was small and weak, no match for the raw desire that had overpowered her again. Reaching over to her nightstand, she yanked a drawer open and pulled out her vibrator. Never before had she been so eager to hear its familiar hum, to feel its thrilling touch. She gasped as it made contact, the steady electronic pulse thrumming against her feverish pussy. Oh, God, it wouldn't be long now. She whimpered softly, suddenly picturing herself in that conference room this morning, her legs wide open, groaning in heat as her male colleagues took turns licking her, fucking her. Was that what she wanted? To be sexually subjugated in a frenzied orgy? She frantically pinched and tugged her nipples with her left hand while her right hand kept the vibrator fastened to her clit, bringing her closer to the edge with its relentless rhythm. She pictured herself in the mirror, eyes half closed, mind half gone, moaning helplessly. Was that who she was now? Just a perpetually horny female, powerless to fight her constant need for sex? No, of course not! But right now, her tits were so hard, and that vibrator was grazing her clit...just right...her body tensing up...she was...oh, God...so close...

The orgasm pounded through her, and she was lost.

* * * * * *

Miranda woke the next morning feeling energized. Surprising, considering how often she had awoken during the night with yet another irresistible urge to masturbate. How many times had she done it? Six? Seven? After a while, she didn't even try to fight it. Fighting was useless against the strength of this new super-lust. Each orgasm left her dazed and spent, her mind all fogged up. And still her body wanted more. She thought she would have rubbed herself raw by now, but all of her parts were fresh and ready for more action. This was confirmed when, standing in the shower, she brought the shower head between her legs. Just a few seconds of pulsing water made her pussy bloom with renewed hunger, and soon she was gasping and moaning, then sinking to her knees on the floor of the tub, her mind staggering with ecstasy as the hot water poured down on her.

Getting dressed half an hour later, she picked out a pair of lacey red panties and a matching bra. She wasn't expecting to have sex with anyone, of course. But if something were to happen - if an opportunity were to present itself - well, she wanted to be ready for it. Maybe a shorter skirt, too, because the weather had been awfully hot lately.

"I'm not going to fuck anyone. I'm not going to fuck anyone." It became a mantra that she kept murmuring to herself as she arrived at the campus parking lot and watched a squad of hunky students jogging toward her, bare-chested and sweaty. She looked too long, keenly aware of the yearning tug in her sex. She was vulnerable now, and when one of the boys flashed her a rakish grin, and she forced herself to look away before she did something stupid.

Things didn't get any better during her walk to the administration building. The new campus rules had been issued at noon yesterday, but many of the students either didn't get the message or had chosen to ignore it. The girls seemed to be trying to outdo each other, to see who could wear the skimpiest outfit. Some of them were wearing practically nothing, shamelessly flaunting their curves for all to see. But what really caught her attention was the boys - or rather, the men. Never before had she seen so many chiseled abs, so many bulging biceps. Had she been oblivious up until now? Had all this gorgeous muscle been here all the time, and she just never noticed it? Or had everyone been going to the gym non-stop during the past two weeks? It was absurd, how each and every one of them looked like a cover model, glancing at her - and her skirt - with dark, sultry looks. It made her feel like a sheep walking through a pack of hungry wolves, and part of her longed to be devoured. All she had to do was stop and smile at one of them, strike up a flirty conversation, allow herself to be escorted somewhere private, and it would be all over for her. So she kept as much distance as she could, kept her eyes on the ground, and tried to ignore the insidiously persistent lust that threatened to ruin her any moment now.

By the time she reached the office building, her heart was racing. She closed the door behind her and leaned against it, forcing herself to calm down. The urge to masturbate had returned, stronger than ever, but she could not allow herself to give in - not here, not now. Well, not yet, anyway. There were too many people here, too many eyes and ears. She had to keep it together, just for the next few hours. Then she could go home to her vibrator and frig herself stupid all night.

Collecting herself, she started toward the staircase, but then heard something that made her pause. A series of soft female moans, coming from somewhere down the hall. Someone was having sex, and she wished it were her. Wait, no, that wasn't right - she was the president of the university, and this building was the center of its leadership. If people were fornicating here, she wanted to be a part of it. No, that wasn't right either. Why was it getting harder to think clearly? She walked down the hall, wanting to see. Just a little peek, then she'd go upstairs and do her work. "I'm not going to fuck anyone," she murmurred, with much less certainty than before.

The noise was coming from a vacant office; when she pushed the door open, she saw Lucy sprawled across an empty desk, her skirt hoisted up around her belly. A boy kneeled before her, his hands gripping her thighs possessively while his tongue worked on her pussy. Judging from her delirious mewling, Lucy was getting close, and Miranda felt her own sex throbbing vicariously.

Just then, Lucy's roving eyes went to the doorway, and she saw Miranda standing there. "Oh, shit!" she gasped. "Billy! Billy, we have to stop..."

Miranda's heart skipped a beat. Oh no! Was this the same Billy who had offered his cock to her yesterday morning? The same Billy she had dreamed about last night while fingering her cunt, over and over again? He paused his licking and glanced toward her. Yes, it was the same Billy. His eyes met hers for a moment, then his gaze slid lower, and she realized that she had been grabbing her crotch. She yanked her hand away, and his wet mouth curved into a grin. "Good morning, Miss Stone. Would you have time to meet with me in a few minutes? There's something I'd like to talk to you about. Just as soon as I'm done here." Without waiting for a response, he turned back to Lucy's wet slit and gave it a long, slow lick. Then a faster one, then a faster one, and soon his tongue was wagging against her, making her squirm and groan.

"Miss Stone..." gasped Lucy. "I'm sorry...I...I know I shouldn't...it just...ohhhh...it just...feels...so good...I...can't...I...I...ohhhh...!" Her hips bucked against his mouth, and he held her thighs tightly, mercilessly kissing and sucking her clit while she shrieked and convulsed.

Miranda pried herself from the doorway. Her legs felt weak and unsteady as she walked back through the hallway, then up the stairs. When she reached her office, she sank into her chair. This was too much. Why hadn't she stopped them? Billy might be down there, right now, sinking his hard dick into Lucy. And here she sat, the president of the university, powerless to do anything about it, powerless to stop her own hand from wiggling under her skirt, then inside her panties. Why couldn't it be her, lying on that desk, with Billy's head between her legs? But then, it could be. She could...

There was a knock on the door, and oh God, there he was. In his blue button-down shirt and khaki pants, he looked like a nice young man - innocent, even. You'd never guess that he had just been eating a girl's pussy. Would he want to eat hers next? Would she let him?

"Miss Stone? Is this a good time?" His smile looked mischievous.

Realizing that she had been staring at him for a long minute, Miranda nodded dazedly, her fingers still latched to her slick vulva. This was actually the worst possible time. She had masturbated with thoughts of Billy half the night. What was she going to do now that he was here in her office? Or rather, what was he going to do to her? A twinge of excitement surged through her as he sat down across from her, eyeing her intently. He had to see that her face was flushed. She wasn't ready for this.

"Where's Lucy?" she asked.

"She's still downstairs. Recovering," he added with a smirk.

Lucy's orgasmic cries echoed through her mind. Miranda shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. "You shouldn't just go around...seducing girls like that," she said.

"Why not?"

"Because..." She paused, struggling to come up with a reason. "Because...it's wrong!"

"It's wrong to make a girl happy?" He leaned forward. "It's wrong to snake my tongue all over her pussy? To lick her until she comes?"

Miranda caught her breath. Beneath the desk, her fingers were diddling her twat again. "You're corrupting her," she murmured.

Billy shrugged calmly. "Maybe. Or maybe she was already corrupted, and I was just giving her what she wants." He leered at her. "How about you, Miss Stone? What do you want?"

"I...I don't..."

"Come on, tell me the truth. I saw you looking at us downstairs. I saw you touching yourself. You're more than halfway gone, aren't you?"

Miranda shook her head quickly. She had to show him that she was in control here. She wasn't just some fuck-hungry slut for him to feast upon. But her sex was so hot, so wet...

"I read your new 'rules', by the way. I really don't think anyone's going to follow them. That dress code, for example." Still staring at her, he stood up and began to undo the buttons of his shirt. "It's way too hot right now. Wouldn't we all be more comfortable wearing a little less?"

Miranda's mouth fell open, avidly watching each button come loose. He was really doing this, wasn't he? She rubbed herself faster, moaning softly as his shirt fell open, revealing the gorgeous muscles of his chest and abdomen.

"Oh, and that stupid rule about public displays of affection. If I find a woman attractive, isn't it natural that I'd want to kiss her?"

She nodded her head eagerly, biting her bottom lip.

"Well, Miss Stone, I find you very attractive right now." He leaned toward her across the desk, until his mouth was just inches from hers. "And I would really, really like to kiss you."

She shook her head, but her eyes lingered on his lips. "We shouldn't..."

Billy nodded. "I know. That will make it even better." And then he leaned the rest of the way in, his lips brushing hers. Just a couple of soft, exploratory kisses at first, and then he began to gently suck her bottom lip, his tongue probing her, wanting more. This was wrong...wasn't it? It was so difficult to think with him so close, giving her these sweet kisses. The seconds ticked by, his lips eroding her resistance. When at last she opened her mouth for him, she whimpered hotly as his tongue found hers. Her pussy was raging now, her heart pounding as she stirred desperate circles on her swollen clit. She was spiraling out of control, maddened by this boy's closeness, his illicit kisses. He was practically crawling over the desk to get to her, and she realized that kissing soon wouldn't be enough for him. He was going to want to fuck her.

And she was going to let him. That realization - that she was going to feel this young hunk's hard prick inside her - almost made her climax right then and there. Except his kissing had suddenly stopped; he was looking down at her skirt with a knowing gleam in his eye. Then he yanked her arm up, putting an abrupt end to her masturbation. "Please..." she groaned with frustration, trying to pull her arm free. "I'm so close...I need it..."

"Let me help," he said, jumping the rest of the way across the desk, scattering papers and books to the floor. "I really want to feel you." Kneeling before her, his hand slithered down under her skirt, then into her panties. She moaned as his fingers found her slit and began to slide up and down. "Holy shit, Miss Stone. You're so fucking wet." He watched her face as he stroked her. "You were almost about to come, huh?"

She nodded, licking her lips.

"Good," he murmured. "I'm gonna enjoy watching it. The moment where you lose control." His fingers swirled against her pussy, his eyes glinting as he watched her unravel. "Miranda Stone, president of the university. You're a strong, powerful woman. But when I'm through with you, you won't even remember what day it is."

Miranda shook her head slowly, her eyes locked with his. His words ought to have scared her, but instead they sent thrilling, erotic currents charging through her groin and nipples. But was it true? Was he going to destroy her intellect, her sense of self?

"You'll see," he said, his voice a becoming a low, sexy growl that made her shudder with lust. "I'm gonna make you come. Then I'm gonna make you come again. And again. And again." His fingers were massaging her clit now, making her gasp and moan. "I'm gonna keep doing you, Miss Stone. I'm gonna keep doing you until you're one hundred percent mine. Until you're addicted to me."

She tilted her head back, her breath ragged and shaky. It wouldn't be long now. She felt his lips on her throat, his tongue teasing her with small, persistent strokes - giving her a taste of what was to come. As if it wasn't enough to ravage her wet sex with his fingers, one of his hands was now cupping her right breast, and the sensation of his thumb feathering her stiff nipple was taking her to the next level. "Come for me," he urged softly, his voice rumbling against her fevered skin. "I'm gonna take good care of you. I'm gonna make you feel...so...fucking...good..." With each word, he prodded her swollen clit - and that was it. She came hard, her whole body bucking and squirming, her mouth hanging open with a torrent of ecstatic groans. The orgasms last night had been nothing compared to this. It went on and on, fueled by Billy's proximity, his strong hands holding her, caressing her everywhere.

The storm gradually faded, leaving her a dazed mess. Her mind felt muddled; she glanced at the laptop computer on her desk and thought maybe she should be doing something with it. But whatever that was, she didn't care to remember. She had better things to do - things that involved this gorgeous male who was kissing her neck again. Her body felt galvanized, like a low hum of erotic energy was pulsing through her skin. She felt bold and powerful and horny as fuck.

Billy whispered in her ear, suggesting that she take off her clothes. She smiled and nodded. Rising to her feet, her eyes on him, she slowly - very slowly - unbuttoned her blouse. When it was gone, she slid her skirt down even more slowly, past her hips, past her crotch, all the way down her thighs. He watched with rapt attention as more of her body came into view, until at last she stood before him, wearing only her red lingerie. "Do you like what you see?" she purred, feeling a surge of lusty satisfaction as his eyes drank her in.

"You are beautiful," said Billy, staring. "You are so fucking beautiful."

Miranda smiled provocatively, cupping her hands behind her head. "Thank you, Billy. What would you like to do now?" She twisted her body playfully from side to side.

In a second, he was on his feet, kissing her mouth hungrily. His hands grabbed her ass, pulling her hips against his. She moaned, keenly aware of the hard bulge in his pants grinding into her panties. As their tongues writhed together, she slid her hands across his delectable biceps, savoring the texture of the smooth, hard muscles. Then down to his iron-tight abs - oh, God, how exciting it felt to touch him like this! He was so strong, so fierce - and right now, he was all hers. Reaching lower, she could feel his erection straining against his pants, as if aching to be set free. She knew it was going to happen, and the thought of it was dizzying. Tugging at the waist of his pants, she slipped her right hand inside and found her way to his concealed phallus. He groaned into her mouth as her fingers encircled the hot, rigid flesh and began to pump.

With a gasp, Billy broke their kiss. "Miss Stone...if you keep doing that..."

Miranda raised her eyebrows with fake innocence. "What, Billy? What's going to happen if I keep doing this?" She stroked his dick methodically, her fingertips gliding over the spongy tip. "Am I going to make you come?" She watched his face, loving the heat in his dark eyes, the way his breath caught in his throat. She was making him lose control, just as he had done to her - and it was satisfying as hell. With a teasing smile, she brought her mouth close to his. "I can feel how hard you are, Billy," she murmured. "I can feel how much you want it. You're not going to last much longer, are you?" She flicked her tongue against his lips. "Why don't you take off your pants? I want to taste you. I want to suck you. Right now."

She kneeled down as Billy's clothing slid to the floor. His naked cock dangled before her, delectably thick and hard. As if in a trance, she gently grasped the swollen member and brought it to her lips. She gave it a few furtive kisses at first, then started to swirl her tongue around the tip. His precum was a heady mixture of sweet and salty, and she soon found herself desperately craving more. With a hungry moan, she leaned forward and engulfed his penis with her mouth, sucking him, her tongue gliding along the underside of his shaft. He groaned softly; she looked up to see that his eyes were closed, his mouth hanging open. She began to bob her head back and forth, back and forth, clenching her lips and tongue around his meaty organ. He was going to come for her any minute now; his breathing was getting ragged, and she could feel his cock swelling even larger, getting ready to burst. She moved her head faster, feverishly licking and sucking his dick while reaching down to play with her pussy. His impending orgasm added nitro fuel to her own lust, and she frantically diddled her sopping vulva as her head darted forward and back, filling the office with sucking slurps and muffled moans. She was on the brink of another climax when she felt his body start to convulse, his powerful thighs trembling. Then his hands were on her head, and he gave a low, throaty groan as his hot cream started to pulse into her mouth. The thrill of his release sparked her own; her hips bucked and twitched, the overwhelming pleasure pouring through her body like a drug. Through it all, she kept her mouth on his throbbing cock, greedily drinking all that he had to give.