Golden Hills University Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * *

"And over here, we have our science center," said Miranda, twirling as she gestured toward the newest addition to the university.

"I'm not here for a tour, Miss Stone. I want to find my daughter."

"Of course, of course," she replied soothingly. Inwardly, she was fuming with impatience. So far, he hadn't shown so much as a hint of lust, despite the fact that she was wearing a backless, sleeveless mini dress with a plunging neckline that barely concealed her bulging breasts. Lucy had assured her that guys would be pouncing on her in seconds as soon as they saw her in this outfit. Not Mr. Adams, though. He barely seemed to notice her.

As they rounded a corner, they saw a pair of students making out, passionately kissing each other with open mouths. The girl had her back to the wall; she moaned softly as the boy slid a hand under her blouse, and began caressing her firm tits.

"This is the sort of thing that you allow to happen here?" said Mr. Adams.

Miranda shrugged irritably. "What do you want me to do about it? They're young. They're horny."

"They ought to be learning to control themselves. To behave properly."

"But look at them! I mean, really look at them! They're having fun! They're enjoying themselves! What's so wrong about that?"

"They're not here to have fun, Miss Stone," he said, glancing at the couple and then quickly looking away.

"Haven't you ever lusted after someone?" she persisted. "Haven't you ever looked at a woman and wanted her so much, it drove you crazy?"

"I...that's not..." he stammered, his eyes darting to her chest.

Aha! Miranda felt a glimmer of excitement. Maybe he wasn't so immune after all! She watched him for a moment and realized he was trying his best NOT to look at her. As if maybe he really wanted to, but was afraid of where that would lead. Perhaps, despite his gruff demeanor, he was already feeling his body stir with desire. Maybe a little push would be all it would take to send him flailing off the edge...

"What if..." she purred, walking a little closer to him, "you saw a beautiful woman, standing in front of you? What if you wanted to kiss her, just once, to know what she tastes like?"

He cleared his throat nervously, taking a step back. "It...that wouldn't be appropriate."

"But what if she wanted you to kiss her?" Miranda asked, slowly licking her lips as she approached him. "What if her body was hungry for yours?"

He shook his head as if to clear it. "Miss Stone...look, I'm a married man..."

"But your wife isn't here right now, is she?" she said, her voice soft and seductive. "It's just you and me, and no one will ever know." She had him backed against a wall now, her mouth just a few inches from his. "What if I told you that I'm so horny right now, I'd do anything." She looked into his eyes intently. "Anything."

His eyes went to her lips. His face was flushed, and he was breathing heavily. She closed the distance between them, her chest pressing against his. With wicked delight, she watched his internal struggle. He was still trying to resist her. He could push her away, remaining faithful to his wife and family, choosing morality over decadence, loyalty over pleasure. But she didn't think he would, not when she put her hand on his pants and felt how hard he was. "Come on," she urged. "Just a little kiss."

And then his lips were on hers, kissing her frantically. His hands slid roughly against her bare back, pressing her chest tight against his, as if he couldn't get enough of her. He groaned hotly into her mouth, his tongue probing hers while he grabbed her ass and pulled her hips close, making her feel the erection straining to break free from his pants. He wanted her, right here, right now, and she was more than happy to accommodate his needs.

A moment later, she was lying naked in the grass, moaning and gasping as his raging cock plunged in and out of her. He seemed to have forgotten all about his wife and daughter. All that mattered to him right now was fucking her sopping twat, fucking her until he came. And then he would fuck her some more. She could see it in his eyes; he was caught in the trap now. She had lured him into it, and now they were both stuck here, feverish and horny, goading each other toward mutual orgasms. If there was a way out of this, Miranda no longer wished to find it.

(to be continued...)