Golden Hills University Ch. 05

Story Info
The president of the university gets involved...
15.2k words
4.85
17.5k
29

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgray259
sgray259
318 Followers

"Yes, Mr. Adams. I understand your concerns. We..."

"Yes, of course, the safety of your daughter is very important to us. We are..."

"Absolutely. Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to make sure that..."

"Yes...yes, I understand. Thank you, Mr. Adams. Good-bye."

Miranda ended the call and blew a frustrated sigh. That was the latest in an increasingly frequent series of calls from parents who had received disturbing messages from their children. Some, like Mr. Adams' daughter, had complained to their parents that the campus was becoming a playground of depravity, and they were worried about becoming sexual prey. Or, more common lately, students had posted lewd pictures or videos of themselves on social media - and when parents tried to contact them, they either didn't respond or did so in an uncharacteristically profane manner. "Sorry, Mom, I'm too busy fucking all these girls," had been the reply from one freshman, an honors student with a bright future ahead of him.

Things were getting out of control. There were alarming reports of classes turning into orgies, of dormitories becoming raucous sex dens. Every day, learning and discipline were giving way to hedonistic debauchery. As president of the university, everyone looked to her to restore order and ensure that the school did not descend into anarchy. She had to put a stop to this, once and for all.

"Lucy, would you come in here, please?"

Her assistant, a young, dark-haired intern, arrived a moment later. "Yes, Ms. Stone?"

"I'd like you to schedule a meeting with the leadership team at 11:00 this morning. Tell them it's urgent. Let me know if anyone can't be reached, or if they claim to be unavailable."

"I'll work on that right now. Anything else?"

"Just one more thing. I'm sure you've heard about all the...nonsense that's been going on around the campus lately?"

Lucy nodded. "I...yes, I have, Miss Stone."

"You need to be very careful out there. I don't want you to get caught up in this chaos, whatever it is. I need you to stay sharp, and be on your guard."

Lucy nodded again with a hint of a smile. "Of course. No need to worry about me, Miss Stone. I'll be just fine."

Miranda nodded. "Good. Thank you, Lucy, that will be all."

* * * * * *

The campus grounds looked like any ordinary college campus on a spring morning, peaceful and orderly. As she made her way to the administration building, Miranda looked over toward the library, where a boy and girl sat together on a bench, passionately kissing. It was a sweet, romantic scene - she had certainly had her share of boyfriends in her university years, and she remembered what it felt like, to be young and in love. But as she watched, the boy suddenly yanked the girl's blouse open and began to ardently kiss her breast, while his other hand delved under her skirt. Miranda watched in horrified fascination as the girl tilted her head back, her mouth open in a silent moan, allowing herself to be suckled and fondled, right here in broad daylight.

This was completely unacceptable. Miranda marched resolutely toward the young couple, intending to put a stop to the lewd behavior. "You there!"

They didn't seem to hear her at first; the girl had started to whimper softly, her thighs spreading further apart as the boy's tongue prodded her nipple.

"That's enough, you two!" The president had nearly reached the two students - and just in time, too, for the boy had just shoved his shorts down. "I said that's...enough..." Her words tapered off as he finally turned toward her, and her eyes were irresistibly drawn to the huge penis that dangled between his thighs.

"Morning, Miss Stone," said the boy, eyeing her with a confident smirk. "Anything I can do for you?"

My God, that cock! Miranda knew it was the last thing she should be doing right now, but she couldn't take her eyes off of it. Tantalizingly swollen, coated with purple veins like erotic lightning bolts. What would it feel like to touch it? To feel it pushing inside her? She licked her lips, her heart beating a little faster.

The boy started walking toward her. "How does my dick look?" He reached down and cradled the meaty organ, pointing it straight toward her. She could see a sliver of clear fluid peeking from its tip. "Would you like to touch it?" He took another step toward her. "Or maybe...taste it?"

Miranda took a step back, shaking her head, but she was breathing heavier now. She thought about reaching out and fondling that enticing male flesh, and it was madly tempting. She could see herself kneeling down on the grass, guiding it to her tongue, kissing it, stroking it, sucking it. Oh, God, she was heating up just thinking about it! Could she really do this? With a student? Out here in the open, for anyone to see?

"No!" she gasped, taking another step back, wresting her gaze away from his engorged phallus. "You...you need to get to class! Both of you!" She looked over and saw that the girl had started to masturbate while watching them, one hand pinching a taut nipple and the other down inside her panties, rubbing vigorously.

"Billy," gasped the girl. "I need you. Get over here."

The boy gave Miranda a lingering glance. "See you around, Miss Stone." Then he turned and sauntered back to the girl, who stared greedily at his cock as she leaned back and spread her thighs wide open.

As she walked away, Miranda heard the girl begin to moan loudly. Was he eating her pussy, or just outright fucking her? She didn't look back to find out; she didn't trust herself right now. She had been inches away from having sex with a student - something she had never dreamed of doing before. What had come over her? It was madness - the same sort of madness that seemed to be gripping the campus lately. Whatever it was, she had to put a stop to it.

With a shaky sigh, she made her way to the administration building, trying to ignore the nagging hunger between her legs.

* * * * * *

Leadership team meetings usually took place in a conference room on the third floor of the administration building. Miranda stepped off the elevator, finally having managed to regain her composure, only to yelp with surprise as a strong hand grabbed her arm and yanked her into a conference room.

"Ferguson! What..."

Dale Ferguson, head of campus security, placed his fingers on her lips, looking at her intently. "You need to be quiet," he said, his voice a low growl.

After a moment's hesitation, she nodded. Besides, she liked the way his fingers felt on her mouth, and he was keeping them there much longer than he needed to. His dark brown eyes locked with hers, and there was a fierceness in his gaze that sent a thrill of renewed lust through her. Her heart started to pound again. What was he going to do to her? And was she going to let him? She had a sudden, wild urge to open her mouth and start kissing his fingers.

But then he withdrew and glanced at his phone. "The leadership team has been compromised."

Miranda was still reeling, and it took her a moment to respond. "Compromised? How?"

Dale held up his phone, and she saw a group of naked, writhing bodies.

"You're showing me...porn?"

"I'm showing you a live feed from a security camera in the conference room at the end of the hall."

"This is...oh, my God." Miranda looked closer. Sure enough, there was Eric, head of academics, mercilessly plunging his cock into the treasury secretary. Not far away from them, Gina, dean of admissions, eagerly bounced up and down, impaling herself on the thick, rigid shaft of the athletics administrator. Miranda's heart sank as she made a mental roll call. Her entire team was in there, having an orgy.

Dale put the phone down. "Not the kind of meeting you were hoping for, I guess?"

Miranda snorted ruefully. "Not quite."

"I'm sorry if I surprised you. I wanted to make sure you weren't...that you hadn't been...you know."

"Compromised?"

Dale nodded. That intense look was in his eyes again. It hadn't been desire after all; he was just assessing her.

"No. Not yet, anyway." She walked toward the window. "You know, I thought I'd be safe from all this. But this morning...on the way here...I almost..." Her thoughts drifted again to that young cock, dangling enticingly.

"But you didn't."

She shook her head. "No, I didn't. But I was tempted. It was...like the lust just took over. It wouldn't have taken much for me to just give in." She sighed. "I could be in that conference room. Right now. Getting my brains fucked out. And I have to admit, part of me...wants that." She looked up at him. "I don't know - am I compromised?"

He walked over to her. "Look, Miranda, as far as I can tell, this is happening to everyone. I've had to fire and replace over half my staff in the past week. And I'd be lying if I said I was immune. I mean, part of me wants to..."

Her breath caught as he gazed at her lips for a moment.

"But I don't," he said, looking away. "I stay in control. Just like you. We know what's right, and we've got to stick to that. It won't be easy, I know. But with discipline, we'll get through this."

She nodded. "You're right. Thanks, Dale. I'm glad you're on my side."

"Always."

She sat down. "Right, so let's talk about next steps. For starters, I guess we're going to need a new leadership team."

* * * * * *

When Miranda arrived home that evening, she felt edgy and anxious. After calling in a security team to disband the orgy in the conference room and escort its members off the campus, she and Dale had worked out some measures that they hoped would restore some semblance of order. There would be a curfew, for one thing - though transgressions no longer seemed limited to nighttime. Despite the recent heat wave, a strict dress code would be implemented - girls wouldn't be permitted to stroll around in bikinis or lingerie, and boys had to wear shirts and more than just tight-fitting boxer briefs. Public displays of affection would be prohibited - anything more than hand-holding would lead to severe punishments.

Would it work? Only time would tell.

Tonight, though, she just wanted to relax and forget about everything. She was going to treat herself to a long, hot bath with her phone turned off.

As the water filled the tub, she eased out of her clothes, marveling at how good it felt to be naked at last. The weather had been oppressively humid lately, and the cool air on her bare flesh was like a soothing balm. She turned and caught her reflection in the tall mirror. At forty-seven, her body wasn't what it used to be. But maintaining a disciplined diet and exercise routine had kept her fairly fit, and she was quite happy with the results. In fact, studying her reflection right now, she thought she looked better than she had in a while. Her breasts seemed a little more perky than usual, and she suddenly found herself wondering what Dale Ferguson would think if he walked into the room right now and saw her like this. The thought of that brought a smile to her lips. Would he be able to maintain his celibate 'discipline' if she tried to seduce him? Would his eyes follow her finger as she lazily slid it from her neck toward her left breast? Would he stare hungrily as she circled her areola, watching as the nipple swelled and stiffened? Her breath hitched, a jolt of pleasure coursing through her when she touched the rock-hard tit. It felt amazing! Her mouth hung open as she watched her fingertip brush back and forth across the turgid nub. Why was it so sensitive tonight? She often touched her nipples while masturbating, but this sensation was off the chart. She began to moan softly, her fingers now pinching and pulling. She was getting horny as hell, and she had to do something about it.

She kept watching herself in the mirror. While one hand took turns teasing each nipple, the other slid down toward her crotch. She groaned as she found that sweet, sweet spot and began to rub. "Oh God," she whispered. "So...good..." She stared into her own eyes and saw them dazed with lust. It felt as though she was looking at a stranger, a woman overpowered by raw, aching need. What was happening to her? She licked her lips, stroking herself faster, more insistently, her pussy now slick and feverish. Sinking to the floor, she whimpered at the force of the oncoming orgasm. Her heart pounded; her breath came in ragged, uneven gasps. What would Dale do if he saw her now, tugging her nipples, rubbing frantic circles around her swollen clit? Would he give in to her at last? Would he fuck her? Would he fuck her with his hard cock? Miranda groaned like an animal, throaty and savage, as the climax took her. Waves of ecstasy tore through her mind, making her oblivious to everything else.

By the time she regained her senses, the water in the bathtub had started to overflow. Cursing, she scrambled over to the faucet and turned it off, then let some of the water drain. A moment later, she slid into the hot water and sighed with satisfaction. She'd clean up the water on the floor later; right now, she just needed to catch her breath. She hadn't had a freight-train orgasm like that in a long time. The aftershocks were still rippling through her body, and she shuddered with delight. What had come over her? She thought about seeing that boy's swollen cock this morning, then watching her leadership team devolve into a pack of naked, rutting animals. Was she starting to become infected with that same sort of hunger? She didn't feel any different, really; in fact, she felt vibrant and sexy and...powerful. She felt like she could have anything she wanted. Or anyone.

Her mind drifted back to that boy this morning. The way he had swaggered toward her, brandishing that gorgeous cock. She had felt vulnerable and confused at the time, completely unprepared for the desire that had threatened to overpower her. What if she would have simply stood her ground, letting him come to her? What if she had reached down and grasped his organ, feeling its hot, hard girth in her palm? She would have stroked him, slowly at first, brushing her fingertips over the thick, bulbous head. He wouldn't have stopped her, especially not when she started to go faster. She would have stared into his eyes, gauging the progress of his mounting pleasure, savoring each groan as she methodically pumped him. How long would it have taken before he gave that final gasp, his body quaking, his hot semen spilling onto her pant leg? She could have done this to him, making him see that she was in charge, taking command of his lust - not the other way around.

She would never do something like that, of course. Having sex with a student would be unimaginably wrong. The fantasy of it, though, was...intoxicating. Sliding deeper into the warm water, she found that her nipples were erect again, her pussy throbbing with need. How could she be so horny again? Maybe this was exactly what had happened to so many women on campus lately - indulging in a seemingly harmless orgasm, then another soon after, then another, unaware that each torrent of ecstasy was a step toward becoming a hopeless sex addict? Would she, too, soon start prowling around the campus in skimpy clothes, shamelessly seducing anyone who crossed her path?

She smiled to herself. No, that was ridiculous. She was just a little frisky tonight, that was all. It had been well over a week since she had last serviced herself. Plus, with all that had been going on lately, she deserved to relax and enjoy herself a little. With that thought in mind, she cupped her breasts, her thumbs brushing her pert nipples. Yes, this was what she wanted - just a little harmless thrill, a little diversion to take the edge off. Her right hand snaked down into the water, finding that needy spot between her legs. Oh, it was so good! That boy's cock squirmed into her imagination again; she could picture it as if he were here, now, dangling it in front of her. She licked her lips as her fingers went to work, rubbing languorous laps up and down her slit. It was just a fantasy, she told herself - a lurid fantasy in which she forgot all about ethics and just spread her thighs wide open, inviting him to fuck her. She moaned loudly, the warm bath water churning as her fingers rubbed harder. The orgasm was building faster this time. What would it feel like, to get that hard prick inside her? To feel it churning her pussy? Oh, God, just thinking about that, it was going to make her come! Her breath came in quick, sharp gasps as she twiddled her clit, imagining herself getting fucked mercilessly by that virile young man. She would never do it, not in a million years. She would never become a slave to sex. But she was on the brink, and the thought of that forbidden, delightful penis plowing into her sent her right over the edge. Her hips bucked as she groaned helplessly, sprawling headfirst into wave after wave of delirium.

After what felt like an hour, her mind finally started to clear. The water in the bath had cooled, and the candles were burning low. She let out a breath. Wow. That climax had been even more powerful than the first. She had never had one like that before; the pleasure had been staggering. She could still feel its echoes coursing through her. It felt like a drug, and part of her wanted to get that high again.

No, she told herself. That was enough excitement for one night.

She dried herself off, trying to ignore the tingling sensations as the towel slid over her skin, caressing her nipples, her crotch.

She tried to read for a while, but found it hard to concentrate. She felt restless, and her thoughts kept wandering back to what she had seen today, and what she had done with herself upstairs in the bathroom. After rereading the same paragraph three times in a row, she gave up and decided to call it a night.

Climbing the stairs, she could feel her groin starting to stir again. Maybe just a little self-stimulation before bed? It might help her to fall asleep. Or...it might just make her want it even more. No, she couldn't risk it - not if she wanted to stay sane.

Looking in the mirror after she brushed her teeth, she saw that her cheeks were flushed. The hungering ache in her vagina was growing stronger. And now the sash of her robe had come undone - had she done that? Her gaze flickered over the swell of her breasts, down to her belly button, and further still to the tuft of dark pubic hair. Oh, it would feel so good to touch herself again! To just let go and surrender to the desire...

No. No, no, no, no! She was not going to let that happen. Closing her robe, she looked herself in the eye, willing herself to maintain control. She was the president of this university. Everyone was counting on her to find out what was causing this plague of depravity, and to put a stop to it. Her job was on the line, and so was the safety of all those students, both the girls and the...boys.

Was it right to call them boys anymore? With their chins coated with stubble, with their lean, muscular bodies - they were men, really. Young and fresh, full of strength and vigor. Each of them endowed with wondrous male organs that could grow and stiffen. They were made for pleasure and mating...just like she was.

Her pussy was throbbing irresistibly now, its salacious call pervading her senses. She placed her hands flat on the bathroom counter, trying to stem the tide of lust that was threatening to drown her. It was taking all her willpower not to reach down and start fingering herself. She looked at her face in the mirror. Yes, she was the president of the university - but she was also a woman. And right now, she was an exceptionally horny woman. She'd already done it twice - once more couldn't hurt, could it? Who knows, maybe it would actually grant her some sort of protection when she returned to the campus - giving herself a few orgasms tonight, so that she wouldn't crave them tomorrow. At the very least, it might cure her restlessness and help her get some sleep tonight.

sgray259
sgray259
318 Followers